Is an LG OLED TV worth buying? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 66Likes

post #1 of 148 Old 12-16-2016, 09:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Is an LG OLED TV worth buying?

I'm going to buy either the Samsung KS9000 or the LG OLED G6P.
What is the better buy?
I heard that the LG OLED has better blacks and contrast and the Samsung is brighter, has crisper colors and sharper picture quality.
I saw the LG OLED at Best Buy and it's more expensing than the Samsung and also the LG picture seems darker.
I'm not sure. Is it worth spending more money on the LG OLED?
What is the best TV that I could buy, regardless of the price? Thanks.
[email protected] likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 148 Old 12-16-2016, 09:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 4465 Post(s)
Liked: 3913
You will find biased answers here, but a better contrast ratio and zero blacks will always trump maximum brightness (within reason) as far as I'm concerned.
bzbx likes this.
post #3 of 148 Old 12-16-2016, 09:33 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by video_analysis View Post
You will find biased answers here, but a better contrast ratio and zero blacks will always trump maximum brightness (within reason) as far as I'm concerned.

Does LG OLED have better colors though?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 148 Old 12-16-2016, 09:53 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 29
1) The 65" KS9000 is retailing for $2,500. The G6P is retailing for $6,000. If you're looking for a comparable OLED display, try looking at the 65" B6 or the 65" C6 model. Both are retailing for $3,000. B6 is flat but doesn't do 3-D. C6 is curved but does 3-D. Picture quality on all OLED panels is roughly the same.

2) When do you usually watch TV? I usually watch at night. And during the day, I close the window blinds. OLED's look great in dark rooms. Even with HDR. The darker the room, the more apparent the deeper blacks on the OLED's are.

3) The best TV you can buy regardless of price depends on what you're looking for.

I bought my 65" E6 because I was looking for

1) A 3-D TV that could deliver less crosstalk and similar picture quality (4K passive 3-D has the same vertical resolution as a 1080p active 3-D TV) than my F8500 plasma on stronger 3-D Blu-Ray titles.

2) Offer deeper blacks and better contrast than my DLP projector or my previous F8500 plasma. The E6 is both brighter and blacker than F8500. Nice upgrade.

3) A flat screen TV. I don't like curved displays.

The Dolby Vision, HDR and 4K features were not as important, but were definitely welcome since they make the TV more valuable if I ever decide to sell it used.
top9erfan, raif71 and alexbarbel like this.
post #5 of 148 Old 12-16-2016, 09:53 PM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Red face Oled77g6p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth09 View Post
Does LG OLED have better colors though?
I think so. Colours are of a personal nature? It's what YOU see that maters. Brightness is also a personal thing......to some people if you put a color against a black background it would be very vivid, put that color against a white background and it will be very bright (there is a difference). It's a personal preference.
post #6 of 148 Old 12-16-2016, 10:45 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
What is the better buy?
I heard that the LG OLED has better blacks and contrast and the Samsung is brighter, has crisper colors and sharper picture quality.
I saw the LG OLED at Best Buy and it's more expensing than the Samsung and also the LG picture seems darker.
I previously owned a ks8000, which is comparable to the ks9000. It was fantastic 10 percent of the time and frustrating the other 90. I have never owned an lcd, let alone an edge lit model. It is near impossible for the Samsung to show off it's brightness without blooming and some lightbleed from the top or bottom. To me, it was very distracting. I think there are plenty of people that wouldn't bother, though. I now own an eg9600, and wouldn't dream of going back. It's plenty bright enough, and the contrast ratio will be plenty for hdr10. The Samsung colors did seem a little larger than life, but any oled from 2016 or 2015 will also have a 10bit panel with wide color gamut.

Sent from an S7 Edge, because they took my Note 7.
fafrd and Quebecker like this.
post #7 of 148 Old 12-16-2016, 11:12 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
What is the better buy?
I would go Oled out of those two. I believe the best TV regardless of price is the Sony Z9d for now. Oled is going to have slightly better black levels and contrast but the Z9d is brighter with better hdr, better motion handling and a better processor.
post #8 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 12:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I don't believe that. A better processor is virtually meaningless while watching the TV shine in its best environment and with HD and UHD content (the Sony probably has the best SD upscaler), and HDR content is few and far between (and the TV doesn't support the fully baked HDR platform, Dolby Vision). Android TV could even be seen as a con as it relates to stability. More motion options is the only thing that leaves me with a modicum of ZD9 envy.
post #9 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 03:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1561 Post(s)
Liked: 1583
Quote:
I don't believe that. A better processor is virtually meaningless while watching the TV shine in its best environment and with HD and UHD content (the Sony probably has the best SD upscaler), and HDR content is few and far between (and the TV doesn't support the fully baked HDR platform, Dolby Vision). Android TV could even be seen as a con as it relates to stability. More motion options is the only thing that leaves me with a modicum of ZD9 envy.
I agree here. Motion is the only issue I still have to tweak and get used to on my OLED. It's absolutely fabulous in every other regard and I've only had it for 3 days now. Not even fully tweaked or calibrated. Yet. Edge lighting is just awful IMO so those sets are out of the question for me. I find the processing on the OLED just fine. Standard HD feeds look great from my roof antenna. Blu Ray discs look wonderful. No complaints at all.

I do have to give Sony props for their 940D and Z9 series LCDs. They've done a great job with them but IMO they still fall short of the overall PQ of the OLED. Contrast is king and OLED has this nailed to perfection. Hard to beat!
xlc210 likes this.

LG OLED65E6P, Samsung PN64H5000
LG UBK-90
Polk RTi Towers, STi surrounds
Polk Subwoofer
Sony DH550 AVR
post #10 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 03:24 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 354
Quote:
Not disagreeing with your post but would like to point out that HDR content is not few and far between. I have 70 UHD BD's in my collection - all purchased within the past 10 months with a majority of them containing some sort of HDR. And the list continues to grow. HDR along with WCG are two of the most alluring factors when purchasing a new tv.

Marantz SR6010 Onkyo 636 Onkyo NR801
Epson 3700 Sammy 55JS7000 Sammy K8500 Toshiba HD DVD Sony UBP-X800
Fusion F15's (LCR) Fusion 8's (SS) -JBL Studio Monitor 4406 - SVS SB1000 >BIC F12 Sub
TruAudio Revolve 8" - atmos
post #11 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 03:58 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 857 Post(s)
Liked: 402
This won't be a very popular post with the "OLED crowd", but I'm just expressing my honest opinions...

I've never spent a fortune for a TV - I usually just bought the biggest TV that was in my price range. My last TV (which still performs like the day I got it) was a 55" 3D Vizio 1080p Razor set (about 4 years old) that I paid $800 for, which at the time was very cheap for a TV like that. I was VERY happy with that TV - however, I decided that I wanted to get a bigger TV for the upcoming football season.

Becuase of my great experience with my previous Vizio, I originally purchased a Vizio M70-D3 - however, it was obvious that this wasn't the TV for me. If you weren't directly in front of the TV, it had these vertical "bands" that were super annoying during panning shots over a light background (noticed it most during football, hockey and blue skies). I tried exchanging it once and the replacement not only had the same issue, but it also had adhesive coming out of the bezel. So I said "screw it" and returned the set for a refund.

Now, what to get instead? I really dreaded going though the whole "exchange 5 times" to get an acceptable LCD set (due to backlight bleed issues mostly), so I figured "what the hell", let's just get what every reviewer calls "the best TV money can buy" - an OLED set! I waited until I found a good price ($2500 @ MicroCenter for the 65" B6P, which I had Best Buy price match). Now remember, I'ver NEVER spent anywhere near this type of money for a TV, so I had very high expectations! However, while the picture is great (and probably better than any LCD set), in my opinion, it's not *that* much better to justify the huge price difference - *if* you can get a good LCD without any light bleed issues (which is a big "if")! I also liked the much better viewing angles, which was important to me. On the "con" side, I see motion-related issues on this set that I just haven't experienced with my previous LCD sets and some cable content looks worse on this set than any of my previous LCD sets. And I think there is still a little "unknown" when it comes to how long the TV will last. You'll see all sorts of different opinions as to the number of hours OLED is good for, but I think it's still a little unknown since large OLED TV's haven't been out "in the wild" for that long.

So yes, OLED has better picture quality - but you also have to remember that the overall picture quality is hightly dependant on the source. Like I said, some of my cable content looks worse on this OLED set than it did on my previous LCD sets. The black levels are fantastic - but to be perfectly honest, black levels were never a complaint of mine with my previous sets. I'm sure true "videophiles" are really into the black levels, but for the average TV viewer, most don't really seem to care if the blacks aren't truly black. I know that nobody else in my family really cares...

So I think that it all boils down to how much of a "videophile" you are. :-) For the average, everyday person that just watches cable/Netflix and the occasional Bluray, I don't think that OLED sets are worth the price difference. The main reason that I kept mine is that I can't stand LCD backlight bleed and due to the size of these TV's, exchanges are a real pain in the rear. That and I like the much better viewing angles. Otherwise, if I could get a good LCD without major backlight bleed, I could have saved myself a lot of money and been just as happy with an LCD set. But like I said, it can be a big hassle to get a "good" LCD set, whereas I didn't have to worry about backlight bleed with OLED. So basically, I paid a premium for the wide viewing angles and the convienance of not having to exchange an LCD multiple times to get a "good" one....

Like I said, just my honest opinions....

Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Tapatalk
barth2 and dubvdingo like this.
post #12 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 04:07 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 7
I guess I as most people will be biased to my own choices. I just got the LG OLED 55B6V and couldn't be happier that I chose OLED over LCD. Great picture quality, fantastic colors and the black black really do make a difference.

Initially it did seem less bright than I was used to from LCD, and I did wonder if this was going to be a problem, but for me that worry was quickly gone and replaced by great satisfaction I really enjoy watching hiqh quality content on it (but it is unforgiving for really bad quality, like my highly compressed amateur rips of my old SG-1 collection, which I guess most 55" and larger 4K TVs will be).

There is also for me something very pleasing for the eyes to look at the OLED screen, not at least in a dark(ish) room. Something similar to the difference between reading on a Kindle vs an iPad.
post #13 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 04:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

@jtrosky AVS doesn't cater to average viewers, though, and to provide a contrarian point, I had to go through multiple OLEDs to get one *nearly* as uniform as my previous plasma. After watching episode 1 of season 2 of The Man In the High Castle and the latest episode of the Grand Tour (both Amazon Prime) this past evening, I can't imagine watching those on an LCD in a dark room. They were bombastically, jaw-droppingly amazing on my G6. Not a hint of motion problems, it was buttery smooth and flawless. This was after witnessing the Avengers in 3D (totally bonkers!). I keep wondering if this black sheep chipset on the B6 is contributing to what some B6 owners are seeing (i.e. skipped frames) as far as motion anomalies. It's no secret the TV industry is in a race to the bottom, but I refuse to participate (hence the G6 purchase). This subforum is for those who want to maximize the escapism factor. OLED provides that in spades (oh, for the 77" to come out of the actual stratosphere). What you've stated about lower quality sources having their flaws exposed has been done many times before, so it's not some jarring revelation. The only official word on lifetimes has come from LG execs themselves, so anything else being spouted is cobbled together from old data or best guesses.

@Toxic teletubby , I guess I was thinking more along the lines of streaming. I dislike HDR10 (though after tonight, I can nary raise a complaint), and there seems to be a paucity of Dolby Vision (not much more available in HDR10 for that matter). I don't yet have a Blu-ray 4K player, and I have heard very mixed reviews about HDR presentations of films on the OLEDs.
chunon likes this.

Last edited by video_analysis; 12-17-2016 at 04:57 AM.
post #14 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 04:37 AM

Quote:
@jtrosky AVS doesn't cater to average viewers, though, and to provide a contrarian point, I had to go through multiple OLEDs to get one *nearly* as uniform as my previous plasma. After watching episode 1 of season 2 of The Man In the High Castle and the latest episode of the Grand Tour (both Amazon Prime) this past evening, I can't imagine watching those on an LCD in a dark room. They were bombastically, jaw-droppingly amazing on my G6. Not a hint of motion problems, it was buttery smooth and flawless. This was after witnessing the Avengers in 3D (totally bonkers!). I keep wondering if this black sheep chipset on the B6 is contributing to what some B6 owners are seeing (i.e. skipped frames) as far as motion anomalies. It's no secret the TV industry is in a race to the bottom, but I refuse to participate (hence the G6 purchase). This subforum is for those who want to maximize the escapism factor. OLED provides that in spades (oh, for the 77" to come out of the actual stratosphere). What you've stated about lower quality sources having their flaws exposed has been done many times before, so it's not some jarring revelation. The only official word on lifetimes has come from LG execs themselves, so anything else being spouted is cobbled together from old data or best guesses.

@Toxic teletubby , I guess was thinking more along the lines of streaming. I dislike HDR10 (though after tonight, I can nary raise a complaint), and there seems to be a paucity of Dolby Vision (not much more available in HDR10 for that matter). I don't yet have a Blu-ray 4K player, and I have heard very mixed reviews about HDR presentations of films on the OLEDs.
No problem video_analysis, you're like the rest of us that partake in this $$$$ hobby where we seem to have unending demands and are always seeking a better audio and visual experience. I'm still running an el cheapo Sammy 55js7000 that is sufficient for now. I do have the 65E6 in my Amazon cart,,been there a couple of weeks and I just can't pull the trigger yet. I just bought another house with an unfinished basement and will have room for a 24 x 36 foot area to build a theater/game room. A 65" tv would get swallowed up in that size of a room so my next go to plan is for a projector. These damn 1st world problems just never end.

Fusion F15's (LCR) Fusion 8's (SS) -JBL Studio Monitor 4406 - SVS SB1000 >BIC F12 Sub
post #15 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 04:54 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 3942 Post(s)
Liked: 3974
Contrast ratio and black level are the most important aspects of pq. It's really no contest OLED is the superior performer there. If you don't care about those things you shouldn't buy an OLED.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Latinoheat and losservatore like this.

LG 77C8
LG 55B7A
DirectTV/ ATV4k/Panasonic UB820/Sony Z9F Soundbar
Calman Enthusiast, Lightspace, C6 HDR 2000 I1Pro2
post #16 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 05:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic teletubby View Post
No problem video_analysis, you're like the rest of us that partake in this $$$$ hobby where we seem to have unending demands and are always seeking a better audio and visual experience. I'm still running an el cheapo Sammy 55js7000 that is sufficient for now. I do have the 65E6 in my Amazon cart,,been there a couple of weeks and I just can't pull the trigger yet. I just bought another house with an unfinished basement and will have room for a 24 x 36 foot area to build a theater/game room. A 65" tv would get swallowed up in that size of a room so my next go to plan is for a projector. These damn 1st world problems just never end.
Congrats on that score (house). There is no basement or theater room here, so I just "suffer" with the 65" in the great room (and I wouldn't be complaining if it was 77"). If I were in your situation, I'd probably be fiending a UHD projector something serious. Don't remind me, my audio system (powered by a 10-year-old Pioneer receiver) is getting long in the tooth (only 5.1).
post #17 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 05:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Liked: 510
Short and sweet...I have an OLED 65E6 and I will never buy another LCD again!
Quebecker likes this.

Marantz AV8802A | Wyred 4 Sound (500W X 3, 250W X 2) | Marantz MM7025 (140W X 2) | Oppo UDP-203 | Roon ROCK Music Server | ATV4K | Vero 4K+ | LG OLED 65E6P | MiniDSP DDRC-88A | Oppo PM1's | APC H-15 power conditioners (x2) | GoldenEar Triton 1's (FL & FR) | SuperCenter XL (C) | Aon 2's (SL & SR) | SuperSat 3's (FHL & FHR) | SVS PB13-Ultra | Unraid NAS 40TB
post #18 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post
Contrast ratio and black level are the most important aspects of pq. It's really no contest OLED is the superior performer there. If you don't care about those things you shouldn't buy an OLED.

That's probably the reason why I haven't pulled the trigger on an OLED yet since HDR and the wcg are also important to me. As far as I know the G series is the only OLED capable of HDR today - but for 65" the price is a bit out of my reach right now. However, as I start my theater build I'm sure I'll be kicking about OLED options vs projector. Does one compromise on size but opt for best pic quality (G series), or compromise pic quality and go for size(projector)? Decisions.

post #19 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 05:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

You have been mislead somewhere. Every LG OLED from the B up to the G is HDR-capable.
post #20 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 05:48 AM

Quote:
You have been mislead somewhere. Every LG OLED from the B up to the G is HDR-capable.
My info is based off an article from 4k - granted the article is from last spring. If the article is wrong then I should be corrected. The last thing I wish to do is get into an OLED vs LCD. The delivery method matters not to me. Pic quality, HDR and WCG are what matter to me. The wife is basically the one looking for the 110" screen and basically the only reason a projector is even being considered for the basement build. If it was just me, a 10 x 12 foot area with a 65" OLED and 7.2.4 would be ideal.
Quote:
  • HDR in OLED 4K TVs
Then there are LG’s OLED 4K TV models. The “UHD Premium” specs apply slightly differently to them, with much lower standards for peak brightness due to the inherent dimness of OLED technology and with these models, maybe only one, the_ late 2015 EF9500 could be considered an HDR OLED model, with only the 2016 OLED Signature G6 4K TV being a truly HDR OLED model.

post #21 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 05:51 AM

Quote:
That's probably the reason why I haven't pulled the trigger on an OLED yet since HDR and the wcg are also important to me. As far as I know the G series is the only OLED capable of HDR today - but for 65" the price is a bit out of my reach right now. However, as I start my theater build I'm sure I'll be kicking about OLED options vs projector. Does one compromise on size but opt for best pic quality (G series), or compromise pic quality and go for size(projector)? Decisions.
Oled does HDR Dolby Vision and wcg quite well, best of both worlds imo. My point was some here shrug off contrast ratio like it's some add on feature lol Core performance is where OLED shines throughout the line up.

LG 77C8
LG 55B7A
post #22 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Oled does HDR Dolby Vision and wcg quite well, best of both worlds imo. My point was some here shrug off contrast ratio like it's some add on feature lol Core performance is where OLED shines throughout the line up.

That's great to know. I'm in the 5-6k range for a new OLED or projector and will probably hold off until mid-2017. Hopefully the wife will understand that "size isn't everything" and side with me on an OLED.
andrewlef likes this.

post #23 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 06:19 AM

Quote:
That's great to know. I'm in the 5-6k range for a new OLED or projector and will probably hold off until mid-2017. Hopefully the wife will understand that "size isn't everything" and side with me on an OLED.
LOL ! She married you right?

LG 77C8
LG 55B7A
post #24 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 06:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
My info is based off an article from 4k - granted the article is from last spring. If the article is wrong then I should be corrected. The last thing I wish to do is get into an OLED vs LCD. The delivery method matters not to me. Pic quality, HDR and WCG are what matter to me. The wife is basically the one looking for the 110" screen and basically the only reason a projector is even being considered for the basement build. If it was just me, a 10 x 12 foot area with a 65" OLED and 7.2.4 would be ideal.
Couldn't find that page you quoted, but it appears they are an aggregate of information and don't always get it right. You will notice on this page they describe all 4 models are HDR capable:

http://4k.com/lg-tv-2016-reviews-pri...for-lg-4k-tvs/

Quote:
These new 2016 OLED HDR 4K TV models are the Flgaship G6 Signature HDR TV and below that by just a slight bit in terms of specs, the E6 and B6 OLED 4K models. All offer the same extraordinary 2.5mm thick glass panel screen design and calibration for both HDR10 standards like those used by the UHD Alliance but also Dolby Vision high dynamic range.
The real-world differences are mostly sample variation. My only reason for pointing this out is to note you can get all the benefits of HDR/UHD without nabbing the G6.
post #25 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 06:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 2996 Post(s)
Liked: 2846
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxsledder View Post
I would go Oled out of those two. I believe the best TV regardless of price is the Sony Z9d for now. Oled is going to have slightly better black levels and contrast but the Z9d is brighter with better hdr, better motion handling and a better processor.

slightly better black levels? I will say greater black levels , contrast and depth.

Z9D Black level (ANSI), 0.062. Thats higher than a Kuro or Panasonic VT/ZT.

VT60 Black level (ANSI) 0.0039 cd/m 2

Read a little about perceptual contrast.
Latinoheat likes this.

Last edited by losservatore; 12-17-2016 at 07:21 AM.
post #26 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 09:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1668 Post(s)
Liked: 2459
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by losservatore View Post
slightly better black levels? I will say greater black levels , contrast and depth.
Z9D Black level (ANSI), 0.062. Thats higher than a Kuro or Panasonic VT/ZT.
VT60 Black level (ANSI) 0.0039 cd/m 2
Read a little about perceptual contrast.

Nobody mentioned that the ZD9 off axis luminance loss is pathetic......

Buzz
THX Certified Level II Video Calibrator

post #27 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard767 View Post
Nobody mentioned that the ZD9 off axis luminance loss is pathetic......

Thanks for posting that's the criteria I was looking for.

losservatore likes this.

LG 77C8
LG 55B7A
post #28 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 11:27 AM

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7621 Post(s)
Liked: 7693
post #29 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 03:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1561 Post(s)
Liked: 1583
The more I watch, the more impressed I am with my E6. I got a great panel and while the source is certainly important, any decent source I throw at it looks marvelous. LCDs just CANT do this. The Z9 is a great TV - lets be honest here. But - I paid $2K LESS for my 65" E6 OLED than a Z9 65" would have cost. Ummm. Yeah.... not even remotely close to being a hard decision

LG OLED65E6P, Samsung PN64H5000
LG UBK-90
Polk RTi Towers, STi surrounds
Polk Subwoofer
Sony DH550 AVR
post #30 of 148 Old 12-17-2016, 09:57 PM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Cool Oled77g6p

With the 2017 OLEDs about to be coming forward, rumours abound. Talk of increased nitt levels, some possible estetic changes, digital enhancements . Certainly we have exiting things going forward. There's also talk of significant DVD advancements and who knows what else.

Answer for Darth09.......unequivocal YES

Last edited by [email protected]; 12-17-2016 at 10:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page