Originally Posted by Darth09
I'm planning on buying an LG OLED around 4000$-5000$.
Why spend so much?
In general, yes, but at that pricing, I'm less sure.
Do you own an LG OLED? How much did you pay for yours?
Yes. I paid $2475 for a 65C6P and then recieved $475 in price protection from my credit card company for a net price of $2000
So the screen burn-ins don's happen as often as the older models?
No. I've owned total of 9 OLEDs over 2 years
and never once noticed any evidence of burn-in.
Can Geek Squad at Best Buy fix the screen burn-ins or are they impossible to fix?
True burn-in can never be fixed by anyone, but it is a non-issue on 2016 LG OLEDs...
Give me 5 good reasons why the LG OLED is better than the Samsung SUHD. Thanks and get back to me.
1. If you watch in the dark, the blacks will literally knock your socks off
2. If you watch in the dark, a properly-calibrated OLED will display levels of shadow detail you never before knew existed (watching TRON II was like watching a new movie
3. You will get a true 'floating image' with totally invisible letterbox bars.
4. Off-angle viewing, even from far off-angle will be as saturated and colorful as straight-on viewing.
5. 3D on a 4K LG OLED is like no 3D you have ever experienced before. 3D the way it was originally intended to be