Truly a tough call. Last September I grabbed a UH8500, love it...yet cant stand the blacks most of the time. Got bias lights that help tremendously, yet still isn't perfect as those pillars appear time to time. Last week wife got so tired of me complaining she grabbed a B6 and surprised me with the invoice to pick up the next day. Long story short I decided not to grab it as new sets dropping soon. She got it for $2,999. See my plan is come September this year, after current payment on UH8500 that will bring it down to around a grand. Figured i would sell it, pay it off (before interest charges take over as I had 1 year interest free.) then grab an OLED.
As days past, I am pondering if I made a bad decision. Seeing there wont be a B6, as the B7 drops, I am wondering how much more it would be than the B6 was last week. They will hold price for 30 days, as right now it went up to $3,500. So i think you can see my thoughts on this... If i wait, no more B6's available perhaps and the B7 if more than $2,999 is out of reach money wise. So I am so confused on what to do. As said those bias lights help allot, very impressive just how much, yet 80% of my viewing is in a darker environment, so the LG OLED seems to be the right path to take. Anyways, would love to get some of your thoughts on this and perhaps save my sanity at the same time. Thanks for taking the time all. peace.