Join Date: Oct 2007
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
- Is there a similar feature to the LG “HDR Effect” setting that makes SDR look like HDR?
- Is there a setting to turn off the internal speaker and just send the audio out via optical?
- If I send all devices directly to the TV via HDMI, will the TV send the audio to my Denon via optical? (Yes, I know… Stupid question but I had to ask)
- What 4K HDR apps are available? Is there a list online?
- How do the apps perform, any audio sync issues, crashing etc?
- How bad is Android 7? Does it piss you off daily, weekly?
- What do you love about your A1E?
- What do you hate about your A1E?
- What do you love about your A1E? I love how polished it feels with any video content I throw at it. It's the combination of how it handles motion, reduces color banding, near black noise, makes even highly compressed content look decent, etc. It's the best television I have ever owned.
- What do you hate about your A1E? The price. Even though I can't notice the tilt from the front just the fact that it exists and I know it's there still bothers me a little. It's also pretty heavy compared to other Oled televisions. When it comes time to replace it the television is going to be a pain to move.