2017 LG C7-B7 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 1121 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 980244Likes

post #33601 of 35937 Old 11-18-2018, 06:24 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 12
So y'all don't think the fuzzy lights are an effect of the tv's style of tone mapping?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #33602 of 35937 Old 11-18-2018, 07:33 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 6282 Post(s)
Liked: 5930
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi6807 View Post
So y'all don't think the fuzzy lights are an effect of the tv's style of tone mapping?

No, it seems you have expectations for everything to “pop” when that is not the point of using HDR. Directors intent will have things pop that should and things that shouldn’t won’t. Every movie and show should have a healthy mix.
Cam1977 likes this.
post #33603 of 35937 Old 11-18-2018, 07:56 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 491 Post(s)
Liked: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG8600User View Post
There will be firmware updates for years to come - the facts and logic guarantee that.
I hope you're right. This is my first LG and even though I'm already really happy with this TV, that would really ensure it won't be my last.

If they fix the 50Hz BT2020 bug in the latest update (I haven't done that update - no changes other than that bug, I believe) and give us a checkbox to choose between tonemapping and clipping for game mode, then this firmware will be perfect for me.

Oh, and allow firmware downgrades. It just irritates me that there's no way to downgrade. I hate it when companies do stuff like that.

Kef Q900/Q600c/Q100, SVS SB2000.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #33604 of 35937 Old 11-18-2018, 08:23 PM
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6422 Post(s)
Liked: 6408
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris View Post
To all the folks getting an OLED this season... Enjoy. You will not regret it one bit

I've had mine for a year now and the picture is still the best thing going.

Enjoy it and please don't go LED
LOL, you are right about that
post #33605 of 35937 Old 11-18-2018, 10:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Anybody who can provide me with assistance/guidance regarding @sonoftumble his elaborate settings.

He was kind enough to provide me with the details, file and settings.
But for F*'s sake, i can't get it to work.

My 55C7 on EUR FW 04.70.85 just wont read the DV settings file from USB.
I've tried 4 different flash drives.
Formatted 3 ways, FAT, FAT32 & NTFS.
I even tried enabling write protection on the flash drives so that it was a read only USB.

The only thing the set does is pop up the photo prompt, and then nothing else happens.

The C7 goes in DV mode through my Oppo 203, DV is set to Cinema ( although i even tried all other modes ).

Nothing happens when i insert the USB with the config file in the root of the USB as instructed.
post #33606 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 12:00 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoftumble View Post
I don't know the answer to that, but I do know that Technicolor (the company) wants consistency as they use the C7's & C8's as their consumer level mastering monitors. I need the lab to look into that a little closer, but my guess would be that they will read the same.
I'm not so sure at this point, as even on latest 5.80.04 firmware both SDR/HDR Technicolor profiles default to Warm 2 when settings are restored (even with a full Factory Restore of my B7).

I also tried to zero out both WB and CMS to give Warm 1 a go, but I vastly prefer your current calibrated settings based on Warm 2 + Gamma 2.2 (colors seem more accurate, while on Warm 1 are too "cold" ).

I will keep it that way
sonoftumble likes this.
post #33607 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 12:09 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Kees van Steenis View Post
Anybody who can provide me with assistance/guidance regarding @sonoftumble his elaborate settings.

I even tried enabling write protection on the flash drives so that it was a read only USB.

The only thing the set does is pop up the photo prompt, and then nothing else happens.

The C7 goes in DV mode through my Oppo 203, DV is set to Cinema ( although i even tried all other modes ).

Nothing happens when i insert the USB with the config file in the root of the USB as instructed.
When I plugged in my usb to install the DV update from sonoftumble I also got the photo pop up but when i x'd out of it the install dialog came up. I also used the Dolby app in LG WebOS to play one of the demo clips while I installed the DV file.
post #33608 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 05:47 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
Liked: 714
Hey all... 9 months into ownership I'm starting to get emails from LG about extending the warranty with the LG Premium Care the "only extended service plan authorized by LG." (???)

Has anyone done this? I've had no issues with the TV that is at around 1800 hours and the 1 year extension seems like an easy choice for $83 and there's also a 3 year extension for $479. I didn't buy mine at Costco so their $99 squaretrade isn't an option either... if that's even a good option.

So... recommendations? I've never bought extended plans and have generally had good luck with electronics over the years with the exception of one LCD panel that died a few months into ownership. At the same time though I've never paid $2500 for a TV till now either.

P.S. I'm assuming it's ok to talk protection plan pricing in this thread.

LG B7A OLED 65” - ISF calibrated by Chad B 4/20/18 / LG SJ9 Atmos Sound Bar / LG UP970 BR Player / Apple TV 4K
i7 7700k 11GB 1080 Ti 32GB Ram 2x 1TB 960 Evo / XBox One X / Nintendo Switch
My collection: https://www.blu-ray.com/community/co...3&categoryid=7
post #33609 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 06:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisPNW View Post
Hey all... 9 months into ownership I'm starting to get emails from LG about extending the warranty with the LG Premium Care the "only extended service plan authorized by LG." (???)

Has anyone done this? I've had no issues with the TV that is at around 1800 hours and the 1 year extension seems like an easy choice for $83 and there's also a 3 year extension for $479. I didn't buy mine at Costco so their $99 squaretrade isn't an option either... if that's even a good option.

So... recommendations? I've never bought extended plans and have generally had good luck with electronics over the years with the exception of one LCD panel that died a few months into ownership. At the same time though I've never paid $2500 for a TV till now either.

You will get lots of opinions on this question. Some people swear by extended warranties, others (me included) never buy extended warranties on anything. Ever wonder why the manufacturers and stores are all over trying to sell you extended warranties...because they are huge profit makers for them. Now you will get lots of posts from people basically saying, in general terms, the same thing "I purchased an extended warranty for $x and am so glad I did because I saved $y (much bigger number than $x) on repairs, or got a new product, etc, etc". But this is all anecdotal evidence and of course you never hear from the vast majority of people who purchased the extended warranty and never used it (hence the huge profits).
Net is this is all a personal decision and opinions will differ. I will not post again on this subject but will leave you with this write-up that I saved from someone else that I thought pretty much summed things up nicely on extended warranties -

GAMBLING ANYONE?

What is an extended warranty? A wager between two parties. Look
at what each party brings to the table:

The manufacturer, with all his collective experience, design specs,
intimate knowledge of assembly techniques, tolerances, quality
control, etc., is betting that the product will not fail in any
manner specified in the warranty during the warranty period which
will cost more than the price of the warranty to repair (note who
writes up the terms of the warranty).

You, with no knowledge of the product, have only a vague fear that
it will catastrophically break down during the warranty period and
that repair of such failure will cost far more than the price of the
warranty. On what do you base this opinion? Are you intentionally
buying what you consider to be junk?

Cars, motorcycles, computers, TV's, etc., are all manufactured using statistical sampling techniques for quality
control. The normal warranty that comes with each is an admission
of that it is entirely possible (eventually, inevitable) that an
individual product will not live up to the quality of the group. It
allows the manufacturer to catch the odd substandard product and
bring it up to his standards of quality, without having to
exhaustively test each step of each product throughout its
manufacture. Once the product makes it through the initial warranty
period (whether it required service under that warranty or not), the
manufacturer knows that it is "up to snuff," i.e., conforms to his
specs, quality, etc. At this point, he *knows* how long it will
last. An *extended* warranty is not a safety net for the
manufacturer, it is a chance to make money, by making a wager with
the customer concerning the performance of the product -- *his*
product. He knows it better than you.

Do you wanna bet?
TravisPNW and cathodeRay like this.

Mark
post #33610 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 06:23 AM

Liked: 32
Quote:

I had the same issues, but I rebooted the TV by holding down the power button on remote and when it came up it recognized it. Already have the drive in the tv when it reboots. Worked for me..
post #33611 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 06:41 AM

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:

1. That warranty is not from LG, no outside extended warranty needs authorization, as such what "authorized by LG" literally means may be dubious if not meaningless.
2. Extended warranties are for their profit. If you look at the big picture, your lifetime, you will spend more money on extended warranties than you will get back from them. If that were false then extended warranties would not be profitable.
3. If a person feels they have over extended themselves and somehow took an unnecessary risk, then they may provide peace of mind.
4. If you can't afford to replace a $2500 TV then why not use the $479 to get a replacement TV when the expensive one fails. In the meantime, that $479 is in your bank earning you interest, not them, and the chance of you never having to use that $479 are somewhere between 99.999% to 99.9999997%, in your favor.
dwaleke and TravisPNW like this.
post #33612 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 06:43 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to patoberli
Quote:

I guess you life in a country with just 1 year of warranty then?
Did you buy it with a credit card? Some cards add automatically another year or two of warranty if you buy it with them.

In any case, if your past shows bad luck with hardware, get it.
TravisPNW likes this.
post #33613 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 08:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 4227 Post(s)
Liked: 4521
Quote:

Not for that movie no. Check the opening scene of John Wick chapter 2 for example. Night time car chase and the whole thing is super vibrant and ultra sharp (almost grain free) and you will see it’s a completely different look. I do seem to remember a lot of people were not impressed with Batman vs Superman’s visuals when it launched too.

LG 65" B7A OLED, Samsung 55" JS9000, Sony 43" x800e, Denon AVR-X2200w 5.1.2, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, Gaming PC(GTX 1080ti + 4.7Ghz 8700k), Sony UBP-x800, Philips BDP-7501, Oppo BDP-203, Nvidia Shield TV
2x Elac F5/Elac C5/2x AR PS2052/2x Pioneer SP-T22A-LR/Power Sound Audio 15v w/ Anti-Mode 8033S-II
post #33614 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 08:39 AM

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 6282 Post(s)
Liked: 5930
Quote:

Just as a heads up you do NOT have to purchase the TV at Costco to buy the ST warranty from them. Of course now (9 months later) it’s too late to get one. As far as getting one, it’s a personal decision. Some swear by them, others never get one. They are just like insurance, you don’t need one until you do. For me personally I get an ST warranty for under $100. Even if I don’t need it, it’s one less thing I have to think about if something ever goes wrong.
DaveC56 and TravisPNW like this.
post #33615 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 09:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
Liked: 339
Quote:

did you look at the price - I did and for a 77G7P they wanted over $3,000 for an additional 3 years - I automatically got an extra year on we credit card so that we mean 3k+ for 2 years??????
TravisPNW likes this.

LG OLED 77G7P - Panasonic TC-P65ZT60 – OPPO UDP-203/103D - Toshiba HD-DVD-3A – Harmony ONE
Marantz SR7011 - Definitive Technology - Studio Monitor 65 (2) - CS8040HD - Studio Monitor 55 (2) - Super Cube 6000
post #33616 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 10:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:

I received a similar email. I purchased an additional year for $65.03. At the time of purchase(Feb 2018), I figured for such little money I would get some additional insurance. Fast forward to July of this year my panel developed a thin horizontal line and LG(original 1 year warranty) authorized a panel replacement. So, I already had my panel replaced under warranty and I'm still covered for a second year until October of 2019 in case any other issues pop up. I plan on replacing this tv with a new OLED in 2020.
TravisPNW likes this.

Display: LG 65E7P 65" OLED
Blu-ray player: OPPO UDP-203, OPPO BDP-93
Receiver: Denon AVR-X4300H
Game Console: Xbox One X, PS4
Speakers: Mythos ST(Fronts), Mythos Ten(Center), Mythos One(Rears)
post #33617 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 11:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 213 Post(s)
Quoted: 1377 Post(s)
Liked: 2030
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynnek63 View Post
When I plugged in my usb to install the DV update from sonoftumble I also got the photo pop up but when i x'd out of it the install dialog came up. I also used the Dolby app in LG WebOS to play one of the demo clips while I installed the DV file.

Installing someone else’s DV config file without doing the grayscale adjustments, is probably worse than doing nothing. The factory DV config file is setup to be good/OK on all panels where as the custom one is only for that specific panel.

Tyler

Tyler Pruitt - Technical Evangelist - for CalMAN

10 Bit Gradient Test Patterns (HEVC) - Free Download
post #33618 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 11:20 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwagner View Post
You will get lots of opinions on this question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathodeRay View Post
they may provide peace of mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patoberli View Post
I guess you life in a country with just 1 year of warranty then?
Did you buy it with a credit card? Some cards add automatically another year or two of warranty if you buy it with them.

In any case, if your past shows bad luck with hardware, get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
Just as a heads up you do NOT have to purchase the TV at Costco to buy the ST warranty from them. Of course now (9 months later) it’s too late to get one. As far as getting one, it’s a personal decision. Some swear by them, others never get one. They are just like insurance, you don’t need one until you do. For me personally I get an ST warranty for under $100. Even if I don’t need it, it’s one less thing I have to think about if something ever goes wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob brennan View Post
did you look at the price - I did and for a 77G7P they wanted over $3,000 for an additional 3 years - I automatically got an extra year on we credit card so that we mean 3k+ for 2 years??????
Quote:
Originally Posted by petmic10 View Post
I received a similar email. I purchased an additional year for $65.03. At the time of purchase(Feb 2018), I figured for such little money I would get some additional insurance. Fast forward to July of this year my panel developed a thin horizontal line and LG(original 1 year warranty) authorized a panel replacement. So, I already had my panel replaced under warranty and I'm still covered for a second year until October of 2019 in case any other issues pop up. I plan on replacing this tv with a new OLED in 2020.
Thanks for the replies everyone! I decided to bypass the 3 year $479 and just go with the 1 year extension for $83. It's mainly for peace of mind. I've always had pretty good luck with electronics but if anything does happen I'm covered. I'd definitely wager that repairs would cost more than the $83 I spent.

This will have my 65" B7 covered till Feb 2020 shortly before the 2020 models are released. I told myself when I bought it that 2020 would be the earliest I'd consider an upgrade... so the timing will work out well and $83 is worth it for another year of peace of mind. I paid cash for the TV and it just has the 1 year warranty. Next time I'll probably go with the CC for the perks.

Thanks all!

LG B7A OLED 65” - ISF calibrated by Chad B 4/20/18 / LG SJ9 Atmos Sound Bar / LG UP970 BR Player / Apple TV 4K
post #33619 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 11:47 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Liked: 255
No one should feel bad about doing an extended warranty or led to feel bad for the choice. Just getting a stuck pixel on my C7 and just over a year ownership and out of warranty period I would have been, no pun intended stuck without it. Now just hoping when I call there no C7 panels to swap and I can grab a C8. If not that's fine too,. But it would be nice. Have a great and safe holiday everyone.

LG C7 65"|Xbox One X|PS4 Pro|Nvidia Shield

Last edited by Datagg; 11-19-2018 at 12:03 PM.
post #33620 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 12:23 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
Quote:

Not for that movie no. Check the opening scene of John Wick chapter 2 for example. Night time car chase and the whole thing is super vibrant and ultra sharp (almost grain free) and you will see it’s a completely different look. I do seem to remember a lot of people were not impressed with Batman vs Superman’s visuals when it launched too.
You are right john wick 2 opening scene is much better in hdr.
post #33621 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 02:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
Liked: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by petmic10 View Post
Wow - the one year from LG for the 77G7P was over $1,000 - ST which is great has a price limited on the price of TV's but if you qualify that is the way to cheap and reliable!!
TravisPNW likes this.

LG OLED 77G7P - Panasonic TC-P65ZT60 – OPPO UDP-203/103D - Toshiba HD-DVD-3A – Harmony ONE
Marantz SR7011 - Definitive Technology - Studio Monitor 65 (2) - CS8040HD - Studio Monitor 55 (2) - Super Cube 6000
post #33622 of 35937 Old 11-19-2018, 04:22 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob brennan View Post
Wow - the one year from LG for the 77G7P was over $1,000 - ST which is great has a price limited on the price of TV's but if you qualify that is the way to cheap and reliable!!
Pretty crazy... like the guy you quoted I went ahead with the 1 year. With tax it was $90... or $7.50 per month for the year. Compared to the 3 year which was $527 with tax... I'll take my chances after my 1 year factory warranty and 1 year extended. It's good timing for me.. my 2 year warranty will expire shortly before the 2020 models are released and that's when I may upgrade.
bob brennan likes this.

post #33623 of 35937 Old 11-20-2018, 07:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Quoted: 2694 Post(s)
Liked: 2453
Quote:

I don't know if you got this working, but I found from feedback that you need to format FAT32 as a "Master Boot Record". Most have reported that powering off the TV, and then inserting the stick, and powering up will get you the install prompt.

LG OLED65C7P 4-20-19 Calibration SDR/HDR/DV FW 05.80.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...l#post57928994
VIZIO M70-D3 Calibration SDR/HDR FW 3.4.8.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...l#post55595700
post #33624 of 35937 Old 11-20-2018, 10:00 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked: 111
For those who asked, I updated the LG 2017 OLEDs Calibrated Settings for X1X (and for Gaming in general) adding Option 1 and Option 2 for both SDR/HDR:

Please also note that:
  • If you prefer Option 2 ("non-PC"), remember to adjust again all in-game HDR sliders around 4.000 nits when possible (or re-hide in-game logos);
  • Both SDR/HDR Option 2 ("non-PC") profiles' Sharpness is now set to 20 as, differently than Technicolor/ISF, 20 is its neutral value instead of 10;
  • HDR Game Color of Option 2 ("non-PC") is back to its default of 65 instead of 55 as, differently than Technicolor, 65 is the color match between those profiles
  • HDR Game Dynamic Contrast of Option 2 ("non-PC") is back to MEDIUM for the best accuracy/luminance ratio.
Raymon89 and Marcelo Rocca like this.
post #33625 of 35937 Old 11-20-2018, 11:06 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to disable the tv from showing which HDMI port is active on it. I only use one HDMI port on it and I find it completely useless and a bit annoying to have this displayed every time I start the TV
pmarcovici likes this.
post #33626 of 35937 Old 11-20-2018, 11:39 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:

I received the same thing in my email. Funny thing though, when I went to https://lg.yourserviceplan.com/prese...ayer/home.aspx and entered in my OLED info manually, more extended warranty options became available....and they were all cheaper than quoted with my "personal invitation code"! Don't buy with your invitation code...go and see what is available to you through that link!
ynnek63 and TravisPNW like this.
post #33627 of 35937 Old 11-20-2018, 01:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrentn View Post
I received the same thing in my email. Funny thing though, when I went to https://lg.yourserviceplan.com/prese...ayer/home.aspx and entered in my OLED info manually, more extended warranty options became available....and they were all cheaper than quoted with my "personal invitation code"! Don't buy with your invitation code...go and see what is available to you through that link!

Yeah I did. I actually stumbled upon that when I logged into the LG site to check my warranty info and I input everything and got the same pricing for the 1 and 3 year extensions. The only difference from that and the invitation was that link also gave me a 2 year option.

The 1 year was what I went with... I didn't like the 3 year price and 2 years wasn't that interesting either. 1 year was less than $100 and will get me through till the 2020 models are announced at which time I will be considering an upgrade.

post #33628 of 35937 Old 11-20-2018, 05:01 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
Yeah I did. I actually stumbled upon that when I logged into the LG site to check my warranty info and I input everything and got the same pricing for the 1 and 3 year extensions. The only difference from that and the invitation was that link also gave me a 2 year option.

The 1 year was what I went with... I didn't like the 3 year price and 2 years wasn't that interesting either. 1 year was less than $100 and will get me through till the 2020 models are announced at which time I will be considering an upgrade.

I don't do extended warranties on 99% of things but I did on my b7. It was$90 for a square trade for three years. Cheap for piece of mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Datagg likes this.
post #33629 of 35937 Old 11-20-2018, 09:18 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Xfinity/Comcast cable (set top box) with 65” LG B7

Hey all,

I’m sure there are threads here relating to this but I’m so overwhelmed so please don’t flame me for starting a new topic. I’m not an expert but have some above average knowledge. I’ve had my tv since January and I can’t help but think the quality of cable tv on this B7 looks like pure crap. I know Comcast broadcasts in 720 (even tho I can change it to 1080p in the xfinity settings) but the image quality is just so bland and blurry. Nothing really wow’s me or looks good (only speaking to cable, uhd movies and video gamers and Netflix all that look great). Is there anything I can do to optimize this tv to make basic cable look good? I’m a huge sports fan, hockey, football, baseball, WWE (lol) and with so much movement and motion it looks awful. It’s like a huge rabbit hole and every time I set out to try and make it look the best possible I get no where. So basically I’m asking for some advice from the community on what I can do to make standard definition content look the best as possible. Help a fellow OLED owner out! Please and thanks In advance.
post #33630 of 35937 Old 11-20-2018, 11:05 PM

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Guys how can make the tv stay in HDR mode when it is on the menu or showing off the art pics and sample photos it has stored inside? Generally how can i make the tv show off hdr photos in hdr? Whatever i do the tv is not going into hdr mode unless it detects hdr video.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
#lgoled55c7p #hdr #oled #xboxonex #movies , 2017 , atmos , audio out , burn in , calibration , contrast , dolby 5.1 , dolby vision , Emotiva , Gaming , hdmi arc , hdr , lg b7 , lg b7p , lg c7 , lg e7 , lg oled , lg oled 65b7p , mainboard , mount , Netflix , oled , oled c7 , oled55c7p , Onkyo , optical digital output , problem , settings , sj9 , sk10y , surround , truehd , xbox one x

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page