2017 LG C7-B7 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 1126 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 980247Likes

post #33751 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 09:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2132 Post(s)
Liked: 1507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datagg View Post
I have never been one to shy away from firmware updates, do it all the time for all my devices... yet I have become a bit gunshy after just a few hours of manually doing the latest for my C7 developed a odd stuck pixel. My guy tells me it was just a crazy coincidence, yet cant stop wondering on that timing. After my panel is swapped out and passes the mustard, i'm thinking i will leave it up to the "auto update feature" or maybe shut updates off all together. There some out there on Youtube land that think a firmware update is designed to slowly degrade your unit for nefarious reasons... I'm not sure I believe that conspiracy, yet it makes you think. Ok go ahead, tell me im nuts.
You're nuts.
Datagg likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #33752 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 09:57 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Liked: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobknavs View Post
You're nuts.
Lmao You win that was fast .... My guts say the same thing honestly.. yet damn that timing...

LG C7 65"|Xbox One X|PS4 Pro|Nvidia Shield
post #33753 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 10:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhumur View Post
Hey, browsing through this thread I realized that LG has a new firmware out for my panel (65" B7A). I went into my TV's menu and checked. It's running software version 4.71.00. When I click on the "CHECK FOR UPDATES" button (which I have done in the past as well), it says no updates found. Of course, I have "Allow Automatic Updates" checked but it never seems to do anything. So why is it that the TV isn't updating automatically, and should I just go ahead and do a manual update? I've already downloaded v 05.80.04 from the US server.
The online distribution of firmware updates seems to be slow and random.

05.80.04 adds little, if memory serves. I believe that it allows IPv6 addressing to be turned on. (It was disabled in 4.71.00.)

I did the 05.80.04 update when it became available. (From the Korean web site. It was posted on 25 October. It appeared on the US site on 30 October. I guess I score high on the "fool" gauge.)

As far as I know, no more problems have been reported with 05.80.04 than with past firmware updates. (There seem to always be some complaints.)
jhumur likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #33754 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 10:30 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Quoted: 6422 Post(s)
Liked: 6410
Quote:
New panel being installed on the 4th. With tech and the live video they both were shocked just how bad the stuck pixel was. Not only a strong white dot, it manifested into a comma like hook next to it. They offered a C8 and even a QF9 yet by accepting that my warranty would be concluded.. So decided for a panel replacement as that would keep my warranty active,. Accidental damage, burn in etc active until 2021. Hope I made the right choice. Anyways LG said these are the latest panels and have the most recent tech in them. So excited this happening so quickly as this crazy stuck pixel is driving me nuts. Anyways just wanted to follow up in case anyone wanted to hear latest details. Have a great one guys.
was that an extended warranty claim?
post #33755 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 10:40 AM
Advanced Member

Yes it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
Quote:
New panel being installed on the 4th. With tech and the live video they both were shocked just how bad the stuck pixel was. Not only a strong white dot, it manifested into a comma like hook next to it. They offered a C8 and even a QF9 yet by accepting that my warranty would be concluded.. So decided for a panel replacement as that would keep my warranty active,. Accidental damage, burn in etc active until 2021. Hope I made the right choice. Anyways LG said these are the latest panels and have the most recent tech in them. So excited this happening so quickly as this crazy stuck pixel is driving me nuts. Anyways just wanted to follow up in case anyone wanted to hear latest details. Have a great one guys.
was that an extended warranty claim?

post #33756 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 10:57 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Yes it was.
Would you mind telling us what extended warranty plan you have?
post #33757 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 11:02 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou View Post
Too much CMS adjusting. It's not a road you need to go down.
Curious about this comment. I have done a number of calibrations messing with CMS, some successful and some very bad. It seems to me if the TV does the interpolations correct there is no risk with taking the time. I recently tried with a Laser front projection TV which really messed up the flesh tones...pink fringes on the nose when CMS was adjusted to meet the end points. I just reset it.

Other reasons not to mess with CMS?
I will post my 2017 B7 Calman calibration soon. I too adjusted CMS.
post #33758 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 11:43 AM
Advanced Member

Not at all. It was an extended 5 year warranty with conns. So far they have been great. Made appointment on Monday, tech here next day. Tech did a live feed with LG showing issue. They stated how odd the issue was and immedietly began order for replacement panel. Will arrive next Monday and install next day on Tuesday. Fast turn around so really happy. I elected to stick with a panel replacement so I can retain my warranty until 2021 so I'm covered for a long time with any issues including accidental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davelr View Post
Quote:
Yes it was.
Would you mind telling us what extended warranty plan you have?
davelr likes this.

post #33759 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 12:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1379 Post(s)
Liked: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQuade View Post
I'm not sure the link is entirely correct though. A HDMI device does not actually have to be fully HDMI 2.1 compatible in order to support eARC. My 2017 receiver line was recently updated via new firmware to support eARC for example.

On another note, I am keen to know if anyone has heard any updates regarding the 2160p50 bt.2020 muted colour issues, and if there is any plan for a fix, or is this it? (4.80.04 firmware.....given the 2018 sets are now priority)

The affected firmware hasn't been officially released in Australia, so I don't really have anyone else to blame but myself for jumping the gun and downloading the UK firmware, however, since UK is PAL too, their customers there would have to be pretty annoyed!

Well the receiver was almost certainly designed to support eARC to begin with and the firmware just enabled it after they had the final details on exactly how the protocol for enabling it should work. The needed hardware had to already be there, or you needed the hardware to have been designed with so much flexibility that it could be changed by software to support eARC. The first option is way more likely.

Len Sorensen

Sony XBR55A1E, Marantz SR6012, Benq W7000, Oppo BDP-93, PSB Image T5/C5/B4/Subseries 200
post #33760 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 03:03 PM

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsorensen View Post
Well the receiver was almost certainly designed to support eARC to begin with and the firmware just enabled it after they had the final details on exactly how the protocol for enabling it should work. The needed hardware had to already be there, or you needed the hardware to have been designed with so much flexibility that it could be changed by software to support eARC. The first option is way more likely.
What info do you have that says the LG TV HDMI hardware is not in a similar boat though? The receiver was released before the TV was, so the technical capability was at least possible.
post #33761 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 04:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Liked: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
I think this is an issue with the DV algorithm, it’s still not fully “set”. You may notice this with Haunting if Hill House as well.
I noticed this in Ozark and Haunting of Hill House also. On Hill House during the wake was pretty dim, then the scene changed to the front of the funeral home with lights on and it was as if someone switched the bulbs from dim to bright. I remarked to my wife that it was crazy weird how the brightness just "popped" in.
post #33762 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 04:11 PM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
I have never been one to shy away from firmware updates, do it all the time for all my devices... yet I have become a bit gunshy after just a few hours after manually doing the latest for my C7 and then developed a odd stuck pixel. My guy tells me it was just a crazy coincidence, yet cant stop wondering on that timing. After my panel is swapped out and passes the mustard, i'm thinking i will leave it up to the "auto update feature" or maybe shut updates off all together. There some out there on Youtube land that think a firmware update is designed to slowly degrade your unit for nefarious reasons... I'm not sure I believe that conspiracy, yet it makes you think. Ok go ahead, tell me im nuts.
LOL. I know what you mean. Firmware updates are like playing Russian Roulette. That said, I took the risk and updated from a flash drive. It seemed to go smoothly. So far so good.
post #33763 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 05:44 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildgator25 View Post
I noticed this in Ozark and Haunting of Hill House also. On Hill House during the wake was pretty dim, then the scene changed to the front of the funeral home with lights on and it was as if someone switched the bulbs from dim to bright. I remarked to my wife that it was crazy weird how the brightness just "popped" in.

I also noticed during Hill House
zombie.modernist likes this.
post #33764 of 35940 Old 11-28-2018, 06:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Liked: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by met_fan View Post
I also noticed during Hill House
I am going to purchase a Harmony 650 to access the SM to disable ASBL. Will use the remote also to replace the 5 I have currently in use. Seems that ASBL disabling fixes the problem without causing any other issues, or so I've read.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...g-oled-tv.html
post #33765 of 35940 Old 11-29-2018, 06:20 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildgator25 View Post
I am going to purchase a Harmony 650 to access the SM to disable ASBL. Will use the remote also to replace the 5 I have currently in use. Seems that ASBL disabling fixes the problem without causing any other issues, or so I've read.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...g-oled-tv.html
Curious how this works for you. I know people on the DV thread were happier after shutting if off. Sadly I think this is technically a warranty voiding process. For a really long while I thought this was a DV issue with the TV or something to do with ABL, but it really is just an overprotective feature. I'm actually surprised it's not one of the features DV shuts off when enabled, since so many DV shows utilize low luminance, which seems to trigger this. I've seen it in Hill House, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. All of those happened to be DV, but I would assume their SDR versions would trigger the same result.

LG OLED55B7A | Apple TV 4K | Sony UBP-X700
Pioneer Sx-750 | TEC TC-7220 | Kenwood VR 507 | ADS 500 Acoustic Suspension Speakers
Denon DL-110 | Technics SL-1700
post #33766 of 35940 Old 11-29-2018, 11:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1356 Post(s)
Liked: 330
I've been unable to find a listing or diagram of the HDMI ports on the B7A. Where can I find that info. I want to put my sole fiber HDMI cable into the port with the highest rated spec.

Jack
post #33767 of 35940 Old 11-29-2018, 12:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQuade View Post
What info do you have that says the LG TV HDMI hardware is not in a similar boat though? The receiver was released before the TV was, so the technical capability was at least possible.

LG has never suggested it was possible.
Denon/Marantz said they were going to do it. Onkyo seems to be doing such an upgrade on some models too lately.

Also an AVR already has the electronics present to decode the high bitrate audio since that is what they support from the HDMI inputs. On the TV on the other hand adding a transmitter capable of handling the high bitrate audio and passing it from the other HDMI inputs would be new hardware that didn't have to be there before. They could have, but it seems no one did. Sony only seems to have added it in the X1 Ultimate after all, their previous versions don't get it. Likely LG will add it in their next chip design too.

Len Sorensen

Sony XBR55A1E, Marantz SR6012, Benq W7000, Oppo BDP-93, PSB Image T5/C5/B4/Subseries 200
post #33768 of 35940 Old 11-29-2018, 12:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackB View Post
I've been unable to find a listing or diagram of the HDMI ports on the B7A. Where can I find that info. I want to put my sole fiber HDMI cable into the port with the highest rated spec.

They all have the same capabilities, except one port support ARC which is useful for connecting to a soundbar or AVR.

Len Sorensen

post #33769 of 35940 Old 11-29-2018, 12:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackB View Post
The four HDMI ports all support HDCP 2.2/HDMI 2.0. In principle, they're all the same.

I am only using HDMI 2 (the ARC port). All other connections are to my AVR.
bob brennan likes this.
post #33770 of 35940 Old 11-29-2018, 04:55 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Question LG OLED C7 and Apple TV 4k - HDMI CEC

My setup:

Yamaha RX-V781 connected to HDMI 2 on LG OLED65C7.
Devices connected to Yamaha receiver:
HTPC (HDMI1), Apple TV 4k (HDMI2), PS4 Pro (HDMI3) and cable tv tuner (HDMI4).

Only device which supports HDMI-CEC is the Apple TV 4k. (if you press the input button on LG OLED remote, you see the Apple tv as a sub device to the HDMI2 input)
https://imgur.com/YKfuDUq

I have to enable Simplink on LG, and HDMI control on Yamaha to get ARC, because I want sound through ARC for smart-tv apps like Netflix, Prime video etc.
When enabling this, and I use for example Netflix, the Yamaha receiver automatically switch to the assigned input for ARC. (AV1 on receiver)

My problem is that when leaving the smart-tv app/platform and back to HDMI2 (where I have 4 devices connected), it ALWAYS switches to the input for the ATV 4k (HDMI2 on receiver), regardless of the last input was for example my HTPC (on HDMI2 on receiver)

So freaking annoying, because I use a Harmony remote with activities, and the activity for HTPC is chosen but the receiver changes input to Apple Tv... then I have to choose another activity (PS4 for ex) and the back to HTPC...

How can I stop the HDMI-CEC on Apple TV? Or do any of you see another solution?
post #33771 of 35940 Old 11-29-2018, 08:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Quoted: 2694 Post(s)
Liked: 2453
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodtmf View Post
Curious about this comment. I have done a number of calibrations messing with CMS, some successful and some very bad. It seems to me if the TV does the interpolations correct there is no risk with taking the time. I recently tried with a Laser front projection TV which really messed up the flesh tones...pink fringes on the nose when CMS was adjusted to meet the end points. I just reset it.

Other reasons not to mess with CMS?
I will post my 2017 B7 Calman calibration soon. I too adjusted CMS.
It's not a problem on the 2017 "7" SERIES OLED's to do CMS adjustments as long as you keep them within +5 to -5. Our TV's are so good, that it should be fairly easy to stay within those restrictions. Using the technicolor Expert picture mode for SDR and HDR10 will really help. The more time you spend getting the 2 and 20 point white balance in shape, the better the colors will behave.

The person that posted that comment was mostly referring to some of my initial efforts at calibrating my C7 where I was making some pretty aggressive adjustments to the CMS. If you look at my more recent settings link in my signature, you will see how mild the CMS settings are as of late. Also, his experience is based on the 2016 LG OLED's, where making any adjustments to the CMS would create all sort of picture artifacts.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
audit13 likes this.

LG OLED65C7P 4-20-19 Calibration SDR/HDR/DV FW 05.80.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...l#post57928994
VIZIO M70-D3 Calibration SDR/HDR FW 3.4.8.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...l#post55595700
post #33772 of 35940 Old 11-30-2018, 12:22 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoftumble View Post
It's not a problem on the 2017 "7" SERIES OLED's to do CMS adjustments as long as you keep them within +5 to -5. Our TV's are so good, that it should be fairly easy to stay within those restrictions. Using the technicolor Expert picture mode for SDR and HDR10 will really help. The more time you spend getting the 2 and 20 point white balance in shape, the better the colors will behave.

The person that posted that comment was mostly referring to some of my initial efforts at calibrating my C7 where I was making some pretty aggressive adjustments to the CMS. If you look at my more recent settings link in my signature, you will see how mild the CMS settings are as of late. Also, his experience is based on the 2016 LG OLED's, where making any adjustments to the CMS would create all sort of picture artifacts.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Ah... okay. Yeah I mostly adjust the green, yellow and red for getting accurate flesh tones. I played with it some more, so hopefully I will post tomorrow.
post #33773 of 35940 Old 11-30-2018, 08:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 4244 Post(s)
Liked: 3823
is LG's implementation of Active HDR essentially the same thing as HDR10+?...if I were to watch a UHD Blu-ray with HDR10+ support will I be getting essentially the same HDR picture quality as someone with native HDR10+ support (Samsung and Panasonic displays)?...if there are any differences how significant are they?...I know with LG I won't get the pop-up notification on the top right of the screen saying 'HDR10+' but I'm curious how close the quality is to the 'real' native implementation
post #33774 of 35940 Old 11-30-2018, 08:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusTroy View Post
is LG's implementation of Active HDR essentially the same thing as HDR10+?...if I were to watch a UHD Blu-ray with HDR10+ support will I be getting essentially the same HDR picture quality as someone with native HDR10+ support (Samsung and Panasonic displays)?...if there are any differences how significant are they?...I know with LG I won't get the pop-up notification on the top right of the screen saying 'HDR10+' but I'm curious how close the quality is to the 'real' native implementation

Yes the active HDR should give pretty much the same result from HDR10 as the extra metadata included in HDR10+ content can do. Well if you can find any HDR10+ content. I don't think you would be able to notice any difference.

Len Sorensen

post #33775 of 35940 Old 11-30-2018, 09:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
Liked: 454
2017 LG C7-B7 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsorensen View Post
Yes the active HDR should give pretty much the same result from HDR10 as the extra metadata included in HDR10+ content can do. Well if you can find any HDR10+ content. I don't think you would be able to notice any difference.

While that’s been LGs story I sincerely doubt it is true. But without content and particularly content mastered directly for HDR10+ no one can say.

However HDR10+ should just die a silent death anyway as it offers nothing new over all the other HDR formats and is inferior to those formats that have an expanded color space. It’s lack of real support makes it likely that it will never be a winner in the marketplace.

Last edited by rsonnens; 11-30-2018 at 10:31 AM.
post #33776 of 35940 Old 11-30-2018, 10:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsonnens View Post
While that’s been LGs story I sincerely doubt it is true. But without content and particularly content mastered directly for HDR10+ no one can say.

However HDR10+ should just die a silent death anyway as it offers nothing new over all the other HDR formats and is inferior to those formats that have an expanded color space. It’s lack of real support makes it likely that it will never be a winner in the marketplace.
HDR10+ does provide something extra, dynamic metadata. Basically it’s designed to be a rival to Dolby Vision but it does not require licensing fees like DV does. Their seems to be rival camps lined up on both sides. It will be fun to watch how it all plays out.

Mark
post #33777 of 35940 Old 11-30-2018, 10:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
Liked: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwagner View Post
HDR10+ does provide something extra, dynamic metadata. Basically it’s designed to be a rival to Dolby Vision but it does not require licensing fees like DV does. Their seems to be rival camps lined up on both sides. It will be fun to watch how it all plays out.

Which all hdr formats beside hdr10 do. Imho It is already a dead format. Just because two TVs brands can decode it, and two discs offer it, even amazon has not streamed anything in the format or if it has no one seems to view it.

I did say it is likely better than hdr10 even with LGs dynamic processing but so what.

No one should but a TV based upon hdr10+ support and definitely not in lieu of DV. The major streaming services and streaming movie providers have already not only lined up behind DV they a large and fast growing amount of content.

This isn’t even like the Blu-ray/HD Dvd “war” when back then at least you could get content in the two composting formats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #33778 of 35940 Old 11-30-2018, 11:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsonnens View Post
Which all hdr formats beside hdr10 do. Imho It is already a dead format. Just because two TVs brands can decode it, and two discs offer it, even amazon has not streamed anything in the format or if it has no one seems to view it.

I did say it is likely better than hdr10 even with LGs dynamic processing but so what.

No one should but a TV based upon hdr10+ support and definitely not in lieu of DV. The major streaming services and streaming movie providers have already not only lined up behind DV they a large and fast growing amount of content.

This isn’t even like the Blu-ray/HD Dvd “war” when back then at least you could get content in the two composting formats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HDR10+ was specifically designed to include dynamic metadata as a rival to DV but without the licensing fees, which is what I think I said. Can dynamic metadata be included in other HDR implementations, sure I didn’t say it couldn’t. Who knows how it will play out but it will be fun to watch.

Mark
post #33779 of 35940 Old 11-30-2018, 12:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Quoted: 1957 Post(s)
Liked: 3254
I believe the important thing for anyone in the market for a new display to remember is that HDR10+ is optional on UHD Blu-Ray discs and streaming content, as is Dolby Vision...the only mandatory form of high dynamic range (for titles WITH high dynamic range encoding) is HDR10. I like to keep all bases covered, so I have multiple displays that will accept and correctly display HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, and HLG content. But I realize this may not be an option for most people.

Dolby Vision is seen (no pun intended) as the "superior" form of HDR by videophiles and purists, but that was not enough to convince the BDA to adopt it as the mandatory format. All current streaming services that offer high dynamic range content do so primarily using HDR10; Dolby Vision titles, while available on some services, are not as readily available. And most titles which are encoded as Dolby Vision will play back in HDR10 on non-Dolby Vision displays, albeit without the refinement and range offered by the native Dolby Vision encoding.
cmdrdredd and mjwagner like this.

Definition of "Stupid": Knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies.
post #33780 of 35940 Old 11-30-2018, 02:15 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
Liked: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy1 View Post
I believe the important thing for anyone in the market for a new display to remember is that HDR10+ is optional on UHD Blu-Ray discs and streaming content, as is Dolby Vision...the only mandatory form of high dynamic range (for titles WITH high dynamic range encoding) is HDR10. I like to keep all bases covered, so I have multiple displays that will accept and correctly display HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, and HLG content. But I realize this may not be an option for most people.

Dolby Vision is seen (no pun intended) as the "superior" form of HDR by videophiles and purists, but that was not enough to convince the BDA to adopt it as the mandatory format. All current streaming services that offer high dynamic range content do so primarily using HDR10; Dolby Vision titles, while available on some services, are not as readily available. And most titles which are encoded as Dolby Vision will play back in HDR10 on non-Dolby Vision displays, albeit without the refinement and range offered by the native Dolby Vision encoding.
Hi does anybody have a the better Dolby Vision curve settings that one of them members did please?
Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
#lgoled55c7p #hdr #oled #xboxonex #movies , 2017 , atmos , audio out , burn in , calibration , contrast , dolby 5.1 , dolby vision , Emotiva , Gaming , hdmi arc , hdr , lg b7 , lg b7p , lg c7 , lg e7 , lg oled , lg oled 65b7p , mainboard , mount , Netflix , oled , oled c7 , oled55c7p , Onkyo , optical digital output , problem , settings , sj9 , sk10y , surround , truehd , xbox one x

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page