2017 LG C7-B7 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 463 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 980210Likes

post #13861 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 01:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmonstertruk View Post
Most people though have no idea what there looking at.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Probably should have told him to delete his AVS account. Just buy and watch the OLED. Lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13862 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 01:58 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by TohaLA View Post
Yep, all new AVRs should play it back with no issues. I would suggest to wait until 2018 models though.. very good chance they will come with HDMI 2.1 ports, which should last you longer (all current ones still have HDMI 2.0a).
Gotcha!!
Thanks for the helpful info.. I appreciate it much....This was driving me nuts!!
post #13863 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 02:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2127 Post(s)
Liked: 1505
Quote:
Yep, all new AVRs should play it back with no issues. I would suggest to wait until 2018 models though.. very good chance they will come with HDMI 2.1 ports, which should last you longer (all current ones still have HDMI 2.0a).
"Very good chance" strikes me as optimistic. I'm not sure that the HDMI 2.1 specification has even been released yet.

I have seen no information on whether any of the 2018 models will support HDMI 2.1 out of the box, or through a firmware update later on.

However, Belkin is selling a 2m long HDMI cable that they claim supports the 48Gbps data rate that is part of HDMI 2.1. ($30US list.) It would be backwards compatible with older HDMI standards. If you want to have a little HDMI 2.1 in your system before any devices that support it come to market, it's an inexpensive way of being in the avant garde.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13864 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by deckard71 View Post
interesting. Which is the pin code by default?
Deckard71 likes this.
post #13865 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 02:12 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobknavs View Post
"Very good chance" strikes me as optimistic. I'm not sure that the HDMI 2.1 specification has even been released yet.

I have seen no information on whether any of the 2018 models will support HDMI 2.1 out of the box, or through a firmware update later on.

However, Belkin is selling a 2m long HDMI cable that they claim supports the 48Gbps data rate that is part of HDMI 2.1. ($30US list.) It would be backwards compatible with older HDMI standards. If you want to have a little HDMI 2.1 in your system before any devices that support it come to market, it's an inexpensive way of being in the avant garde.
Well, the recently announced Denon flagship 8500 model list HDMI 2.1 specifications upgrade via firmware after lunch, so it should support HDMI 2.1 functionality. So, there is a good chance other models come out with the same HDMI 2.1 upgrade path or possibly even at launch (if they release a bit later than the rest).

LG OLED 55C6P | LG OLED 65B7A | Denon AVR X6200W | Denon AVR X4300H | Parasound 2125 and ATI 1506 Amps | Definitive Technology Speakers /w Earthquake SuperNova MKV-12 with 7.1.4 Atmos | LG UP970 and Oppo 203 UHD Players | Nvidia Shield | ATV4K | Roku Ultra | Amazon FireTV
post #13866 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 02:16 PM
Upgradus Interruptus

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 62
My Sony 55930D developed the random horizontal line problem so I swapped it for the LG OLED55C7P. I am enjoying WebOS vs Android a lot. Great Picture. Any quick preferred settings from the out of the box options to tweek the picture? First impressions seem to be a bit on the Dim side for many of the picture options. Thanks!

"You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike" HT: 9.2.6 - Denon AVR-X8500H, PS Audio BHK 300 Mono's BHK Pre-amp in Home Theater Bypass, Oppo BDP-205D, Vandersteen Quatro CT's and VCC-2 CT with M&K ss-150's SL & SR, SVS Prime Elevation front L/R, Side 2 pair ahead and behind seating, SVS SB16 Ultra, Epson 5040UB, Stewart StudioTek 130 92". Living Room: LG OLED55C7P & Oppo UDP-203.
post #13867 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 03:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1812dave View Post
I have a 2017 55" LG OLED. How do I remove an input that is actually the media server on my PS3? I already have an input on HDMI4 for the PS3. It got created because I selected something in the input menu that I guess I shouldn't have. I have no photos or videos on the PS3, so the new "media server" input is useless to me and just clutters up the list of inputs.

It was accidently created when I clicked on "set up universal controller" when on the PS3 input. I thought it had to do with making the LG remote work with the PS3. Instead, it created the useless extra input. can't delete it, as far as I can tell. it is labelled "DAVE-PC: Dave"
Click on Remove from Launcher on the screen where you took your picture. It is to the right.
post #13868 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 03:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Quote:
I still would like someone who has the yellow tint issue and have UV light in the house to try it as well, just to confirm I'm not crazy... Still can't believe how much improvement it made.
OK. I am going to go for it.

Ordered it. Arriving Tuesday.
Culpepper and sonoftumble like this.
post #13869 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 03:19 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytrooper View Post
I know they’re is no price talk, but today is an excellent day to visit Costco or Best Buy for one of these
Now why would you have to go and point that out to someone who bought their set from Costco in Sep! Man.....

But yes, nice price, especially considering the warranty that comes with it.
post #13870 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 03:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 2987 Post(s)
Liked: 2826
Quote:
Originally Posted by turts85 View Post
I don’t like Kool Aid...and I’ve said a long time ago how unhappy Sony’s 2015-16 TVs made me (850c and 800c) that I didn’t look at Sony again until the OLED came. I don’t think Sony is cherry picking I just think they know what they are doing way more than LG does with these OLEDs so maybe it’s all the processing and how they power their panels. I do not see many swaps or returns for the Sony OLEDs let alone as many banding or tinting issues. Whether it’s because The A1E isn’t out there as much as the LG, since the Sony is steep in price and LG is much more consumer friendly...or it could be coicindence.

With that said...LGs track record isn’t great and my confidence sways more to the Sony name, even though it’s LG panels, Sony must be doing something better to have the reviews they have for their OLED.

With all that said...I don’t have the money to play with like 99% of the people in here do. Can’t buy both and compare and don’t have the time to swap and exchange etc. That is why I’m just trying to get as much info as I can about them before purchasing.
The problem is that is hard to get any info regarding this issues on the Sony Oled thread. I strongly think that the same issue are on all oled's, this include the most expensive ones. You have to remember that LG and Sony are a competition.
venus933 and turts85 like this.
post #13871 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 03:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1201 Post(s)
Liked: 1009
Sorry to post more about banding but struggling a bit with what to do. This is ridiculous that this is occupying so much of my thoughts when every day at work I’m making much more serious decisions but as many of you are I’m a little ocd about my gear. I’m outside my return window and didn’t really want to ship it back anyway. I’ve gone though LG for a panel swap which so far they have refused saying it’s normal but I haven’t yet escalated it to higher levels of support which would be the next step. I clearly have banding as do all but probably worse than average (at least I think). I’ve attached a 5% gray slide. 65C7P with 250 hrs on it. I can see banding in the infamous Marco Polo scene as well as Mindhunters. Most of the other torture scenes are much more subtle but there if you look and in a dark room the banding shows up in most gray app background/transition screens. Still overall a minority of video content. I’m guessing if I choose to escalate with LG support and I’m successful I’ll only get one shot at this given how stubborn LG is being with panel swaps. I see so many pics posted similar to mine and really question if it’s likely I’ll get a better one. So you guys think it’s worth it to try and escalate with LG or should I just let it go and enjoy. I also plan to get it pro calibrated so once I do that it’s pretty much a keeper as otherwise I wasted my money on the calibration. I know no one can answer this for me but though I’d see if anyone had some wisdom. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	06A72B12-91BB-46F9-B7A2-94437731814F.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	2318316  

LG OLED65C7P (Chad B Calibrated) | Denon X4300H | Tivo Roamio OTA | Nvidia Shield | ATV 4K | Oppo UDP-203 | Plex server
5.2.4 | Front Klipsch RP-160M x2 | Center Klipsch RP-450C | Surrounds Klipsch RP-150M x2 | Atmos Klipsch RP-140SA x 4 | Subs SVS PC-4000 x 2
post #13872 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 03:32 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 488 Post(s)
Liked: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryIII View Post
I finally ran an HDMI directly from my PS4 To the C7 to get HDR for gaming. HOLY SMOKES! I didn't think it could look this good. Star Wars Battlefront II is like a completely different game. I am only getting 2 channel over ARC but I am still on FW 03.50.90 on the OLED. If I upgrade to the latest FW I should get multi channel over ARC correct? I know that it will also break YouTube so I am going to hold out for now. Thanks in advance for the help.
LG changed the Game HDR mode after your firmware as well, which lots of people complained about.

Others have said it still looks great so who knows... I haven't gamed on my TV.

Youtube HDR will still be OK for you if you make sure to NOT upgrade the Youtube app though. It will nag you to upgrade it every time you launch, but you just choose "launch", and it won't upgrade.
post #13873 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 03:36 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 12
OLED65B7A - M6 screw length for wall mount

I couldn't find it in the manual which just says M6. What length of M6 screws are you using it for a wall mount? Worried if I would use either a short one or a long one. Would M6-12mm be good enough? Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks!
post #13874 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 03:39 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam1977 View Post
I have the galaxy s3 tab.
Image Shrink Lite would work for you to make the photos smaller then.

After installing the app, you can run it and set options for shrinking photos. After that, you can just open your picture in Gallery, then hit the Share icon, then choose the Image Shrink Lite icon. That will save the shrunken photo on your tablet, and you can also send the shrunken image to another app if you like.
post #13875 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 03:52 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoftumble View Post
The problem I had with the rtings C7 settings was the amount of work he put into the 20 point. There was way too much adjusting. If you start with the 2 point - and get that as close to perfect as humanly possible - then when you scan the 20 point, you should only have a few ( 2-3 ) points to adjust with the 100% being the most important for setting the reference white.

I am glad to hear you are enjoying these settings. Always happy to share, even though I catch a lot of flack from some for doing so.
Yes please continue to share, more options are always good. And you can just reset to default if you don't like it, so simple. It's also nice that your changes from stock settings aren't as many which makes entering them a much faster process. With both (C7 and B7A) Rtings calibration settings (including white balance and CMS) I always felt Warm 2 was too yellow so I just used warm 1. With your settings Warm 2 seems right. I'm using your settings with the Cable TV, Shield TV and Xbox One X and they all look great.

I understand its all subjective unless you get it truly calibrated but until then, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
sonoftumble likes this.
post #13876 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 04:32 PM

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobtv View Post
LG changed the Game HDR mode after your firmware as well, which lots of people complained about.

Others have said it still looks great so who knows... I haven't gamed on my TV.

Youtube HDR will still be OK for you if you make sure to NOT upgrade the Youtube app though. It will nag you to upgrade it every time you launch, but you just choose "launch", and it won't upgrade.
I am very careful about that. I can't believe how good the HDR games look on this panel. COD WWII and SW Battlefront II look incredible! Now that I have ARC working correctly I am above the moon. It is amazing that the Emotiva pre amp was so easygoing set up but people are having such a hard time with the brands.

LG 65C7p | Sony PS3 | Sony PS4 | Apple Ariport Express | Emotiva UMC-200 | Parasound HCA2003a | Parasound HCA1000a x 2 | Monster HTS3500 | AC Infinity Aircom T8 x 2 | NHT 1.5 | NHT VS2 | NHT Super Ones | SVS SB16 Ultra | Harmony Elite | Salamander Venice 237 | Sound Anchors Cone Coasters | Vibrapods
post #13877 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 04:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Quoted: 2684 Post(s)
Liked: 2446
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbarbel View Post
Could not agree more. I also tried sonoftumble's settings and found my P.Q worse. To top that , at the time , he was also advocating the use of Wide Colour Gamut for HDR 10 and it was so obviously wrong that I just failed to see where he was coming from with that one . I realise that sonoftumble only wishes to help people but I do think that he is very misguided in his belief that encouraging people to adopt his settings is the way to go. Each TV should be treated as an individual and either get it professionally calibrated or accept out of the box. excepting the basic preferences . Mess with the CMS at your peril.
I have always maintained that in order for shared settings to be of any benefit, it requires that the panel they are being applied to also shares certain performance similarities to the reference panel.
I have also stated on numerous occasions that shared settings are not a substitute for a professional calibration. So, for some LGOLED owners, shared settings will not look good on their TV's. I firmly believe that today's electronics' manufacturers are producing panels with more similarities than dissimilarities. They must - otherwise a TV as phenomenal as the LG OLED would be utterly unaffordable or the out of the box experience would be awful.

The HDR "Wide Color" Gamut setting recommendation has since been changed; once I realized that both the "Wide" and "Extended" options were merely LG "enhanced" Gamuts, and not some bizarre Gamut matching-to-content setting. I was relatively new to the 2017's at time, and have picked up quite a bit of knowledge since then.

Now, if the settings do not agree with your TV and eyes, then by all means you should zero out the WB and CMS and either get your TV professionally calibrated or live with the factory presets.

This is not a "perilous" exercise for either yourself or your TV. The only thing you will lose is a little time. I hope that all will enjoy my settings, but I have no illusions that they will work with everyone.
mikek, chad43, noobtv and 3 others like this.

LG OLED65C7P 4-20-19 Calibration SDR/HDR/DV FW 05.80.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...l#post57928994
VIZIO M70-D3 Calibration SDR/HDR FW 3.4.8.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...l#post55595700
post #13878 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 04:54 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsorensen View Post
I thought 4.30.x was the 6 series firmware and that the 7 series were at 4.70.x
I'm not sure to be honest. I'm currently using the out the box firmware version which is 03.60.09, which, as far as I know, is before LG changed the HDR game mode. According to their website over here in the UK, the most up to date version is 04.30.70 but I am reluctant to update yet until I can find out whether this includes the dimmer HDR game mode. I just haven't found any concrete proof that LG has pulled that particular update off of the European/UK TV sets so until I do know for certain, I won't be updating.
post #13879 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 04:56 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMansIndy500 View Post
I'm not sure to be honest. I'm currently using the out the box firmware version which is 03.60.09, which, as far as I know, is before LG changed the HDR game mode. According to their website over here in the UK, the most up to date version is 04.30.70 but I am reluctant to update yet until I can find out whether this includes the dimmer HDR game mode. I just haven't found any concrete proof that LG has pulled that particular update off of the European/UK TV sets so until I do know for certain, I won't be updating.
Apologies, I meant the most up to date version is 04.70.10
post #13880 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 05:07 PM

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikek View Post
Click on Remove from Launcher on the screen where you took your picture. It is to the right.
that's the problem. there is no "remove from launcher" on this input. that option is on all the others; but not the one I want to delete. i can't edit the icon and there's nothing below the icon, unlike all the other inputs.
post #13881 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 05:16 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMansIndy500 View Post
HDR Game mode was changed for 3.60, so you already have the "dim" version.

3.50 had working youtube HDR and bright game mode.

I would upgrade if I was you for Technicolor HDR mode which is nice.
post #13882 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 05:17 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 26
By chance, does anyone know if this mount will work with the 65'' B7: https://www.monoprice.com/product?c_...seq=1&format=2

I realize it says it supports a maximum size of 60'' but I already have this mount installed and I'm not really sure why that maximum even exists. It supports 125lbs so weight shouldn't be an issue and the VESA screw diameter is within spec.

It would just be annoying to have to replace/reinstall a different mount if I don't have to.
post #13883 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 05:19 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by david4455 View Post
I hope this is not a lame question...I am seriously considering buying this TV. Seeing that there are almost 14K posts on this thread.... a rather daunting task to gather opinions and relevant info on the TV....is there a place in this thread that would be a good starting place to begin to read. ( hopefully not post #1 ) Looking at the last post, and going backwards, also seems a bit off for me as it is deep into details and specifics.

Thanks
Check out the 2017 LG OLED Master Information Thread for an ever-so-slightly more brief 2-page overview.
post #13884 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 05:21 PM

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by turts85 View Post
Not to make it harder for you or confusing but IMO, think most would agree here...your not gonna see much at Best Buy as far as issues with banding and uniformity. It’s the worst place to compare anything. It’s all in torch mode.

Best way to test is to bring it home and put it in the setting you are planning and see how it does. Watch Content during the day and the night, probably best if it’s the same content so that you can see if the issues you worried about exist at any point of the day. Seems like banding isn’t an issue in real content for most here.

Also remember this forum is a very very small number of people who own this tv...there are thousands who own this set outside of this forum and reviews are favorable and positive.
Thanks for the reply and sorry for the confusion. I wasn't anticipating seeing banding at Best Buy. More talking about what happens if I notice banding in content once I get it home and need to have it replaced. Not like they have the one you're buying hooked up to look for banding in the first place and buying a floor model could have its own issues from being on high brightness settings.
post #13885 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 05:22 PM

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynergyNT View Post
After months of research and decision making, I'm planning to buy the 65C7, probably today or at least this week since it doesn't seem the price is going to drop again before Black Friday. I'm going with Best Buy due to having a physical store locally in the event I see noticeable issues with uniformity. I have one question about this for anyone who has purchased from Best Buy. I'm going to get the extended warranty, but how does it work with replacing the TV if it has issues? They currently have free delivery, but the guy at the store said that is just dropping off the box inside and letting you set it up yourself. Would I need to pay for delivery and setup so they will come back to pick it up and replace it if something goes wrong or does the extended warranty cover on-site replacement?

Thanks in advance, and thanks to everyone who has offered information in the decision making process. Work has been busy, so I haven't been able to get on the forums much lately, but I appreciate all the feedback.
Found my answer regarding the warranty information, and went ahead and pulled the trigger today. TV should be delivered Wednesday. Getting things prepped between now and then so I can hopefully have a smooth transition and start enjoying the 4K goodness.
post #13886 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 05:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
Liked: 783
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpd5215 View Post
It a Denon AVR 591....Not sure exactly how old but I was going to get a new Denon soon for the 4K...Maybe I should just go buy the new one and screw this....lol I have a attached a pic with what the denon displays when the TV audio is playing.
According to what I found, it does support DD+ but you have to have up to date firmware since the firmware it shipped with had bugs in the DD+ decoding and didn't work with a lot of sources. So check if there is a firmware update you could apply to the denon.

Len Sorensen

Sony XBR55A1E, Marantz SR6012, Benq W7000, Oppo BDP-93, PSB Image T5/C5/B4/Subseries 200
post #13887 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 05:28 PM

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsorensen View Post
According to what I found, it does support DD+ but you have to have up to date firmware since the firmware it shipped with had bugs in the DD+ decoding and didn't work with a lot of sources. So check if there is a firmware update you could apply to the denon.

I have not found anything about firmware updates in the on screen menu...Im not even quite sure this thing has Wifi....
post #13888 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 05:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
Liked: 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynergyNT View Post
After months of research and decision making, I'm planning to buy the 65C7, probably today or at least this week since it doesn't seem the price is going to drop again before Black Friday. I'm going with Best Buy due to having a physical store locally in the event I see noticeable issues with uniformity. I have one question about this for anyone who has purchased from Best Buy. I'm going to get the extended warranty, but how does it work with replacing the TV if it has issues? They currently have free delivery, but the guy at the store said that is just dropping off the box inside and letting you set it up yourself. Would I need to pay for delivery and setup so they will come back to pick it up and replace it if something goes wrong or does the extended warranty cover on-site replacement?

Thanks in advance, and thanks to everyone who has offered information in the decision making process. Work has been busy, so I haven't been able to get on the forums much lately, but I appreciate all the feedback.
A few things. I got mine from B.B., but Magnolia A/V. The delivery was just drop off, which was fine. My wife and I inboxed and set it up in 5 minutes. Just be careful, this thing is fragile.

As for warranty go back a few pages and read my panel swap with Geek Squad. Their service is very good by me and beats dealing with LG. I forget but if they attempt same repair 3 or 4 times they buy back TV and you get get another one or something else. Read me post in this thread about the difference bestwwen BB, Magnolia and Magnolia A/V. Magnolia A/V warranty is supposedly better, but they are more picky about swaps yet is still serviced by Geek Squad. I know with my Plasma BB came and picked it up at no cost when I returned it for a problem and got a refund.

LG 65C7P (Also XBR65X900E and XBR55X900E)
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-203
Klipsch RP-280F / RC-62ii / RP-140SA / RS-35 / RS-25
Dual PSA V1800s
post #13889 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 05:48 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Hello! I have a 65C7. I recalled reading that the 65C7 will pass Dolby Atmos over HDMI ARC. Will my 65C7 pass 5.1 Surround Sound from my Apple TV 4K over HDMI ARC to a 5.1 soundbar? Thanks!
post #13890 of 35851 Old 11-19-2017, 05:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 2365 Post(s)
Liked: 1941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
Ya, my goodness this thread is on fire.......
You got that right. I usually cannot keep up during the work week.

Though admittedly not scientific but by judging the traffic this is going to be a very good year for LG. It's good that there's another manufacturer selling an OLED model but there's essentially no competition for the B7/C7 models' price point.

LG 65B8 - Primary
LG 55EG9100 - Bedroom
Sonos Playbase
MS Xbox One S (using strictly as a disk player)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
#lgoled55c7p #hdr #oled #xboxonex #movies , 2017 , atmos , audio out , burn in , calibration , contrast , dolby 5.1 , dolby vision , Emotiva , Gaming , hdmi arc , hdr , lg b7 , lg b7p , lg c7 , lg e7 , lg oled , lg oled 65b7p , mainboard , mount , Netflix , oled , oled c7 , oled55c7p , Onkyo , optical digital output , problem , settings , sj9 , sk10y , surround , truehd , xbox one x

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page