2017 LG C7-B7 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 669 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 980315Likes

post #20041 of 36146 Old 01-20-2018, 10:13 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 9
After reading over all these gamma posts today I realized I should probably switch from 2.2 since I watch in a pitch black room.

But my gamma settings are greyed out and I can't figure out why? I'm sure it's a SUPER simple fix, but I haven't been able to find out what it is...

LG OLED65B7P | AVR-X6300H | 7.1.4 - Klipsch RF 7II, RC-64II, RS-62II, RP 260f, 4x CDT-5800-CII, JTR Cap 1400 | OPPO 203 | XB1X | PS4 Pro | PC (i9-7900x, 1080ti)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20042 of 36146 Old 01-20-2018, 10:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 2964 Post(s)
Liked: 3569
I believe gamma is only locked when playing hdr I could be wrong. Gamma is a preference I guess...for me I like 2.4.
bigzee3 and MassiveG like this.
post #20043 of 36146 Old 01-20-2018, 10:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsorensen View Post
Well I guess what you would want is a DAC that has optical input, a remote for volume control (because the optical out does NOT have adjustable volume) and balanced outputs.

I have no idea if such a thing exists.

I think you can set the optical out to always be PCM stereo, but I don't know for sure.
several dacs that can do all that, albeit pricey

i know there are others, but a few that come to mind: teac nt-503 ud-503, oppo sonica dac (remote using phone app), jolida fusion pre/dac

a much cheaper option would be RCA to XLR cables
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20044 of 36146 Old 01-20-2018, 11:56 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyhigh View Post
Don't do it.
Everything you love about the LG is lost if you go to the 930e.
I used to own a C6p for a year. Recently sold privately and got a 65x930e. I'm impressed by the upscale abilities, and how it can make SDR look like HDR. But when HDR kicks in it is completely underwhelming, or there was something wrong with my panel. I copied settings recommended here and still was not impressed by the "brightness." You also can't zoom in proportionally to get rid of black bars on movies. And Android TV is absolutely HATEFUL, HATEFUL EXPERIENCE. THE WORST.
Trust me here, a crummy source of content will always be crummy. Polish a terd and it's still a terd. I don't watch much non 4k HDR / DV. I'm a cord cutter. My shows are all Amazon or Netflix exclusives and they look gorgeous on any HDR tv I'd presume.
I returned the x930e this evening and I'm either giving OLED another try or I'm getting the 75" LG sj8570 because it solves my burn in paranoia woes and still has all the web os 3.5 features and atmos via arc. Win.
I still can’t believe after all these years people are still trying to get rid of letterboxing black bars. I shake my head in disbelief. I was buying letterboxes VHS movies because that is what the filmmaker wanted me to see.
Jordan420, rwinston, mroot and 5 others like this.

"I love the smell of racing gas in the morning."
www.timadamsphotography.com

Last edited by TAdams; 01-21-2018 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Spelling
post #20045 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 12:20 AM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAdams View Post
I still can’t believe after all these years people are still trying to get rid of letterboxing black bars. I shake my head in disbelief. I was buying letterboxes VHS movies because that is what the filmmaker wanted me to see.
Lol, the filmmaker was making it for a movie theater not a TV....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
alexbarbel and canali12 like this.

LG OLED55B6P / ONKYO TX-SR555 / Harmony Elite / ATMOS 5.0.2
JBL N38 3-Way Front x2 / KLIPSCH Synergy C2 Center, C2 Surround x2, S2 Height x2
LG UP970 4K UHD BR w/DV March '17 build / Panasonic DMP-BDT320 BR
ONKYO DX-C330 CD Player / Comcast Xfinity XG1-A / Chromecast 4K
post #20046 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 01:31 AM

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRomulus View Post
Lol, the filmmaker was making it for a movie theater not a TV....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Lol. Thank you! Glad someone else chimed in before I did.
I'm not getting into an argument with someone over black bars here lol.
Datagg and Ricker62 like this.
post #20047 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 03:15 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Does anybody else get elevated black levels with the Active HDR feature enabled?
I find that I have to lower brightness by 3 to bring back true black.
post #20048 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 04:44 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 228
@sonoftumble - I see you like OLED Light at 60 for SDR Technicolor Expert. How big an impact does the OLED Light setting have on the overall result? 60 is a tad bright for me.

Your suggestions and observations posted here are greatly appreciated by me since you seem to know what you're doing and your objective appears to be picture accuracy.
euckersw and sonoftumble like this.
post #20049 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 06:27 AM

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie R View Post
Thx,

No actually i have an existing setup using a really nice Echogear EGLF1 full motion mount. The problem is is that the mount location can't really be changed. The mount location is basically centered in the area where the 65" TV is. Before drywalling in this area i filled that spot with backing 2X4 studs for support.

In my current set up ( VIZIO 65") the VESA holes are like 8.5" from the bottom of the TV. If those holes were any lower down towards the bottom of the TV my mount would not work because the TV brackets that come with the mount are not long enough for more adjustment downwards!

thx,

Bernie
From the diagrams and photos it seems clear the VESA mount is much lower than the norm as as the guts of the TV are mounted very low. I have to pitch my mount too. Standard mounts may not work well at all as most are constructed to bolt to the TV in the center. I finally opted for the designated LG. At first I didn't, as it didn't think it tilted. It does and swivels and pulls out making access easy.. It is also very thin. If you look at the link it bolts to the wall higher up which may help. i watched one un-boxing video and the guy definitely had to drop his mount quite a bit. Down side is that is not cheap but is the prudent way to go..

https://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronic...led65c7p+mount

This video shows how low the mount is on a similar LG:

post #20050 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 06:35 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
I think part of it could be immersing yourself in a movie.

I recently bought a 55" b7 and coming from an 80" projector, with moving my seating distance closer (5' away vs 8' previously), I find full screen HBO/Netflix ideal. With letterbox movies, while I enjoy the quality, I find myself somewhat wishing I went for the 65", even though it would dominate my room (and when at the store, found it a little large for full screen content).
alexbarbel, JRomulus and canali12 like this.
post #20051 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 07:17 AM

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam1977 View Post
I believe gamma is only locked when playing hdr I could be wrong. Gamma is a preference I guess...for me I like 2.4.
Gamma its locked in all HDR Modes(even DV) becuase its tracks/force the new Gamma HDR Perceptual Quantizer (PQ) which has been standardized as SMPTE ST 2084
post #20052 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 07:48 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6510 Post(s)
Liked: 6482
Quote:
Yep, its true. I once thought about why would they want to shoot wide angle, what I came up with was simple, why would you want to film more of the the sky and ground? Everything is happening side to side in most movies.....
Datagg and sonoftumble like this.
post #20053 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 08:06 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaceytron View Post
Does anybody else get elevated black levels with the Active HDR feature enabled?
If you are talking about DV hdr streams then yes others have reported it, seems like there is a bug that needs to be pushed out by LG. A guy by the name John Archer has been looking into it here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bigjohnnyarcher

I should say Dolby Vision has found the issue and sent it to LG for testing but it might be a bit before LG pushes it out to consumers
post #20054 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 09:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 230 Post(s)
Quoted: 2706 Post(s)
Liked: 2468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
Yep, its true. I once thought about why would they want to shoot wide angle, what I came up with was simple, why would you want to film more of the the sky and ground? Everything is happening side to side in most movies.....
That was the philosophy with Cinerama as well. Only it took three cameras simultaneously shooting, three projectors to play it back in the theater, and special "Cinerama" theaters with a 150 ft wide curved screen that matched the average radius of the human eye. Side to side action was its trademark. The best place to sit was near the front so that the screen would curve just past your peripheral vision limit. It was extremely immersive - maybe more so than 3D - and without the headaches/eyestrain. MGM released a frame by frame restoration on Blu-ray of "How the West Was Won" (1963) a few years back which utilized a rather creative "SmileBox" letterbox presentation. Basically, it was a Cinerama simulator for a flat screen TV. Unfortunately, it's out of print now. Great movie BTW and a very cool technology for its time.

EDIT: What you are seeing in the attachments are curved letterboxing; i.e. "Smilebox". Makes a FALD TV go crazy. lol Sorry if I bored anyone with this bit of movie trivia.
mroot, bbbobbb and lsorensen like this.

LG OLED65C7P 4-20-19 Calibration SDR/HDR/DV FW 05.80.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...l#post57928994
VIZIO M70-D3 Calibration SDR/HDR FW 3.4.8.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...l#post55595700

Last edited by sonoftumble; 05-19-2019 at 08:14 AM.
post #20055 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 09:10 AM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyhigh View Post
...You also can't zoom in proportionally to get rid of black bars on movies...
But doesn't the zoom % display flash on the screen? Can you disable that?

============================
Grouchy Golf
post #20056 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 09:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 2365 Post(s)
Liked: 1941
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtcountry View Post
I've had the B7 now for 3 weeks and am coming from a 2 year old 1080 LG OLED, the 9300. Though I'm overall pleased with the display of 4K content, I'm kind of disappointed in the display of non-4k material, which is what I mostly watch.

I thought that I had read that the Sony X930 has a better upscaler, so I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions on the pros and cons of exchanging for the Sony X930.

I realize that the black levels will be better on the OLED, but I would be glad to lose the banding and worrying about image retention.

I watch a lot of 1080P streaming content of tv shows from Amazon Video and Vudu, and I just want the best overall performance for watching non-4K content.

I'm currently using the RTings settings with some personal adjustments, though I may try the settings that I just read posted above.

Thanks for any feedback.
I'm not surprised about your complaints of video processing but I am surprise you have those complaints coming from another LG even if it's a native 1080p display.

Rendering of compressed/bit limited content is a priority for me too but it's not enough to give up the PQ characteristics of OLED tech. Especially with the firmware updates which have moved video processing from poor to acceptable IMO.

You may want to consider the Sony A1E if you can stomach the form factor (I cannot) and plan on keeping your TV for a long period of time - the reasoning being the higher price is easier to swallow on a year basis. It has the same X1 extreme chip as the 930E and should be better than the LG at rendering compressed/bit limited content along with breaking out of black and gradient banding.

If you're a very patient bloke and have a secondary TV to hold you over you may want to consider waiting till this Fall for the C8 (it will be available long before then but the pricing will be much lower) as it will have LG's new alpha 9 processing chip which is said to be just as good if not better than Sony's X1 extreme chip.

LG 65B8 - Primary
LG 55EG9100 - Bedroom
Sonos Playbase
MS Xbox One S (using strictly as a disk player)

Last edited by venus933; 01-21-2018 at 09:26 AM.
post #20057 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 09:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 230 Post(s)
Quoted: 2706 Post(s)
Liked: 2468
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnalex View Post
@sonoftumble - I see you like OLED Light at 60 for SDR Technicolor Expert. How big an impact does the OLED Light setting have on the overall result? 60 is a tad bright for me.

Your suggestions and observations posted here are greatly appreciated by me since you seem to know what you're doing and your objective appears to be picture accuracy.
That setting is more of a personal preference, and dependent on how bright your viewing room gets. I vacillate back and forth with that setting. So for me, it's either at 60, or it's at 48. In a few minutes I'm going to break out the meter and run a scan to see what the lumens readings are actually coming in at. I'm just waiting for the TV to warm up a little more. One thing you may notice with the technicolor picture mode is that the OLED LIGHT adjustment is not as course ( smaller increments ) as compared to the ISF Expert picture mode.

I will post something shortly.

LG OLED65C7P 4-20-19 Calibration SDR/HDR/DV FW 05.80.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...l#post57928994
VIZIO M70-D3 Calibration SDR/HDR FW 3.4.8.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...l#post55595700
post #20058 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 09:31 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I recently bought an OLED 65B7 and have a few days left in my return period. In my few weeks of owning the TV, I've noticed a few things and was wondering if anyone could provide insight into whether these things are normal or should be cause for concern...? I know there will be some variation and didn't want to get into panel lottery if I didn't have to. All in all the picture looks fantastic with normal content.

1) Top of bezel at right corner appears to have slight bend inward (not 100% straight, but not enough to notice when viewing). Only visible from the side.
2) I have attached an image in an attempt to show faint darker, horizontal gridlines on screen (hard to capture on camera). More noticeable when OLED light is set higher.
3) From an angle (mainly noticeable on all red screen), there appears to be streaky vertical lines across the display (look like water stains with lighter and darker areas and is different than banding I have seen - not able to get good picture of this).

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1384.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	830.2 KB
ID:	2349012  
post #20059 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 09:43 AM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRonnie View Post
1) Top of bezel at right corner appears to have slight bend inward (not 100% straight, but not enough to notice when viewing). Only visible from the side.
2) I have attached an image in an attempt to show faint darker, horizontal gridlines on screen (hard to capture on camera). More noticeable when OLED light is set higher.
3) From an angle (mainly noticeable on all red screen), there appears to be streaky vertical lines across the display (look like water stains with lighter and darker areas and is different than banding I have seen - not able to get good picture of this).

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
1) Normal. While some people have flat screens, LG has confirmed that slight curve or bends are normal.
2) & 3) Do you have at least 200 hours of break-in? If not, reach that milestone before evaluating.

============================
Grouchy Golf

Last edited by maveric23; 01-21-2018 at 09:46 AM.
post #20060 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maveric23 View Post
1) Normal. LG has confirmed that slight curve or bends are normal.
2) & 3) Do you have at least 200 hours of break-in? If not, reach that milestone before evaluating.
Thanks for your reply. I do have about 200 hours on the display (about first 150 hours were done using colored slides even though I saw conflicting information about this). First saw the horizontal lines when I turned off energy saver for a few hours and realized OLED light was at 100. Not sure if this would have done something weird to display as this was probably within first 20 hours.
post #20061 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 10:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Quoted: 4373 Post(s)
Liked: 5331
^^^
We keep saying this, but if you see issues that are of concern, it can't hurt to do one manual pixel refresh. From my experience, it clears up a lot of issues. Why? because a lot of what people are seeing is screen retention from testing at the factory. Not every set has this but a lot do and the pixel refresh will correct that. Whatever remains after that is probably permanent and may fade over time. Hope this helps.
sonoftumble and alexbarbel like this.

John
Sony 55A1E, A9F / LG 55OLEDC8
Marantz 7012, Ohm Walsh Speakers
Klein K10-A, Jeti 1501, Murideo Six-G Gen2
Calman Ultimate, ISF Level III Certified

Last edited by jrref; 01-21-2018 at 10:38 AM.
post #20062 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 10:31 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Anyone try the magic sound feature? Does it improve sound quality?
post #20063 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 10:43 AM

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaceytron View Post
I'm not sure about this 100%, but the active hdr feature should always be on right? this is essentially dolby vision right? like active, as in metadata? I haven't read up enough on the inner workings of the 2017 OLEDs, sorry.
I know elevated black levels are an issue with some dv content. And I believe Dolby is either working on a fix, or has already found a fix, and an update would soon follow.
I used to have a C6p and the menu never had "active hdr" listed anywhere in any menu, but since no one answered your question I figured why not chime in.
post #20064 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 10:48 AM

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by maveric23 View Post
Why don't you just keep your 9300 LG and hold off on a 4K TV until you'd watch primarily 4K content? That 9300 LG will provide better quality of native non-HDR 1080 content than any 4K TV. Don't make the mistake of assuming that 4K TVs will improve non-4K content.
You bring up a good point, but I do enjoy the 4k picture on gaming, as I have a PS4 Pro and have enjoyed watching some 4K Blu Rays on my XBOX One S.

It makes me wish there was more 4K content available, and I imagine that there will be eventually.

I just wish the picture quality on my non 4k content looked as good it did on my 1080P LG 9300 OLED since it's the majority of what the tv is used for now.
post #20065 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7steaksauce View Post
I have never posted before, but I was in the same exact position as you so I thought I’d chime in. I originally bought a b7 from Best Buy and got it home and it looked great but the cable channels left something to be desired. I had read a bunch of stuff about how good the Sony 930e was at upscaling and how the blacks were almost as good and all that they’re spewing over there in the lcd thread. So I boxed up the b7 and I returned my set and exchanged it for the 930e. When I got home i set it up. The picture quality between the two is a night and day difference. I noticed no difference in upscaling on the Sony and the picture quality was horrible compared to the b7. When watching anything it looked like the whole screen was covered in a light grey film because the contrast was nowhere near the b7. My wife even commented how “crappy” the picture looked, and she usually doesn’t notice those things. I think going from the OLED to LCD just really ruined me. Once you see that infinite contrast every other LCD just doesn’t compare. I’m sure if the Sony would have been the first tv I bought I wouldn’t have had a problem and would have loved it. Needless to say I boxed it back up and exchanged it again for the LG. Also I’ve been gaming like crazy and have over 400 hours now on the tv and have seen no start of burn in. Also cable channels don’t look the best but 1080p streaming and discs looks extremely good to me. Not trying to bash the 930e just sharing my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks so much for the feedback! Do you feel like that the TV has a lot of, what I would call noise, in non 4k content?
post #20066 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 10:58 AM

Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtcountry View Post
Thanks so much for the feedback! Do you feel like that the TV has a lot of, what I would call noise, in non 4k content?

It really depends on the channel and the content. I watch a lot of sports and there’s not much noise on that content but different shows are hit or miss. I will say that when I changed it for the 930e, that I noticed no difference in upscaling quality on my comcast box. If I got really close to the screen maybe there was a slight difference but from about 7’ away where my couch is there was no difference in the quality upscaling wise. I think crappy compressed 720p/1080i sources just don’t look great on 4K TVs. I literally took the Sony back the next day after bringing it home because the overall picture quality just didn’t compare to the lg. Even after messing with all sorts of recommended settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sonoftumble likes this.
post #20067 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoftumble View Post
I'd keep the B7. 1080P content should look really good on the B7. It's a simple 4x upscale calculation. It's the sat/cable stuff where things can get a little dicey - 720P/1080i - where you're splitting pixels mathematically speaking. See attached chart. In many way's, it's kind of like the old days when people played VHS tapes on their 60" rear projection SD TV's. All the flaws in the signal were magnified. Also give "technicolor Expert" a try as a picture mode. There's actually some sharpening/clarity joo-joo going on under the hood.
Thank you so much for this feedback! I used your Technicolor settings, and the picture does seem to have improved overall. I upped my brightness to 53 from 50, as I felt like detail was being lost in some images, such as, say someone is wearing ta black jacket or dark clothes. Even at 53, I feel like some detail is lost in dark areas, but I feel that if I take the brightness any higher, the overall picture quality suffers in terms of black levels.

I have to say that so far, your Technicolor settings have given me the best picture overall.

A question that I have for you is in regards to SDR. I apologize, but I don't see an SDR setting, so I just used your settings for Technicolor Expert and applied it to all of my inputs. I have HDR enabled through my HDMI port that is coming from Denon receiver that has my 4K equipment passing through it. I then have my Spectrum Cable STB going into another HDMI port. Did I do it correctly, as I assume you mean for viewing Standard Dynamic Range content, which would be anything not in 4K HDR?

Thanks again for your settings!
Ricker62 and sonoftumble like this.
post #20068 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluken View Post
Does your AVR do up-scaling, try that. What are your non-4K sources? I use Shield, and ripped BDs via my Oppo 203 and they all look great. Older 480 content looks like crap no matter what I use to upscale it. My DirecTV also looks very good. Sony processing is good, but garbage in is still garbage out.
I have the Denon AVR-S510BT and according to Denon, "The video section features 5 HDMI inputs, 3 of which feature 4K Ultra HD/60 Hz full frame rate and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling pass-through for the ultimate home theater experience." So, I assume it just does pass-through and not upscaling.

I'm using the Roku Premiere + to stream tv shows through Amazon and Vudu in 1080p, which look pretty good overall; I just feel like the picture can be a little soft and noisy, though after applying sonoftumble's Technicolor settings, I think that it has improved.

I agree that I feel like there's not a lot that can be done for my Spectrum's extremely compressed picture quality though.

Thanks.
post #20069 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 11:30 AM

Opinion on banding

I'm apologize for bombarding the board with so many posts at once, but I wanted to make sure to reply to those who gave me feedback on my earlier post.

I'm hoping for some opinions on my B7's banding. I think that it has gotten better in the 3 weeks that I've had it, but I'd like some feedback on how my set's banding stacks up to other banding.

Thanks again for any feedback.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180121_140136.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	669.2 KB
ID:	2349086   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180121_140640.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	558.4 KB
ID:	2349088   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180121_140140.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	668.5 KB
ID:	2349090  
post #20070 of 36146 Old 01-21-2018, 11:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 805 Post(s)
Liked: 451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudig View Post
Anyone try the magic sound feature? Does it improve sound quality?
I tried it. Wife and I quickly thought it sounded off and echoey. So turned it off. Of course your mileage will vary. For us it sounded different from what we we were used to.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
#lgoled55c7p #hdr #oled #xboxonex #movies , 2017 , atmos , audio out , burn in , calibration , contrast , dolby 5.1 , dolby vision , Emotiva , Gaming , hdmi arc , hdr , lg b7 , lg b7p , lg c7 , lg e7 , lg oled , lg oled 65b7p , mainboard , mount , Netflix , oled , oled c7 , oled55c7p , Onkyo , optical digital output , problem , settings , sj9 , sk10y , surround , truehd , xbox one x

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page