2017 LG C7-B7 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 908 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 980516Likes

post #27211 of 36691 Old 04-24-2018, 09:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4255 Post(s)
Liked: 4552
Quote:
Originally Posted by urgru View Post
Looks kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't with HDR gaming on an LG OLED, as RTING's review of the C8 shows its game mode isn't tracking EOTF correctly. LG overcompensated and made the C8's game mode far too bright.
That can probably be fixed if they want to though.
Neoshinta likes this.

LG 65" B7A OLED, Samsung 55" JS9000, Sony 43" x800e, Denon AVR-X2200w 5.1.2, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, Gaming PC(GTX 1080ti + 4.7Ghz 8700k), Sony UBP-x800, Philips BDP-7501, Oppo BDP-203, Nvidia Shield TV
2x Elac F5/Elac C5/2x AR PS2052/2x Pioneer SP-T22A-LR/Power Sound Audio 15v w/ Anti-Mode 8033S-II
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27212 of 36691 Old 04-24-2018, 11:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Does anybody ever notice the the frame rate just randomly drop sometimes on their TV? So far I've only noticed it streaming directly from the TV's built in Netflix app and Apple TV 4K. I haven't watched a many Blu ray's on this thing yet so I can't confirm if it happens on those. Seems like its a solid frame rate then all of a sudden it drops really low for 10- 20 seconds and will eventually jump back to normal again. Reminds me of a frame rate drop in a video game. Doesn't happen a lot just once in a while.

Last edited by Rodney Nicotine; 04-25-2018 at 08:45 AM.
post #27213 of 36691 Old 04-24-2018, 11:57 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 3
I have purchased a ps4 and the last god of war that I play on my b7. I use game mode and hdr is activated but the game looks very dark.. Any idea to correct it ? Many thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27214 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 12:13 AM

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokbob View Post
I have purchased a ps4 and the last god of war that I play on my b7. I use game mode and hdr is activated but the game looks very dark.. Any idea to correct it ? Many thanks

There might be a brightness/gamma setting in the game options. Check that.

Colton

My Home Theater
post #27215 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 01:06 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6843 Post(s)
Liked: 6838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinkadink View Post

It's really annoying to have to deal with such issues after spending a good chunk of $ on it, but at least i'm getting some decent warranty support. Will see to getting a 2019 OLED for 4k 120hz on HDMI 2.1 if they make some 40 inch models so i can use it comfortably as a PC monitor.
Their are some who say HDMI 2.1 will not be ready for a few years........
Neoshinta likes this.
post #27216 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 04:51 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by grubavs View Post
HI. Thinking of buying the OLED65B7A. Currently I have a OPPO BDP-203, a TiVo Bolt+, an Apple TV 4k all connected via HDMI to a Onkyo 805 receiver feeding a Sony 1080p LED. Been replacing peripherals as they die with 4k capable ones.

I was assuming I could connect each of the 4k peripherals to the OLED65B7A via HDMI for 4k video, and to the Onkyo 805 via HDMI for the audio (5.1 for the foreseeable future). Now I'v read that maybe sending all 4k video and sound to the OLED65B7A and route the audio back to the 805 via optical? Any owners have a suggestion on how to do what I'm attempting??

Thanks!
I would hook up all of your peripherals to the TV via HDMI (to get 4K, HDR including DV) and I would also use the second HDMI out from the OPPO to the Onkyo so that you can get lossless audio from your Blu Ray discs. Since you do not have ARC on your receiver you are stuck using Optical to get sound from any peripheral connected to the TV to the receiver (save for the OPPO). The TiVo Bolt+ and the Apple 4K don't have a second HDMI out so you need to connect them directly to the TV to get 4K, HDR10 and DV but your sound will go to your receiver through the optical link. You will only be able to pass DD rather than DD+ from the Apple 4K and TiVo but that shouldn't really create much of a problem for your audio setup.
post #27217 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 06:47 AM

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Anyone here considering upgrade to C8 from C7 ? If yes please state reasons.

TV: LG C7 65" OLED
Home Theater System: Denon AVR X2400H 7.2 Ch, (R/L) Def Tech BP9060ST Floor Towers, Height Speaker - Def Tech A90, Center Speaker - Def Tech CS9060
Streaming Device: Apple TV 4K
post #27218 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 07:40 AM
Immaculate Grand Phoobah

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoore View Post
I would hook up all of your peripherals to the TV via HDMI (to get 4K, HDR including DV) and I would also use the second HDMI out from the OPPO to the Onkyo so that you can get lossless audio from your Blu Ray discs. Since you do not have ARC on your receiver you are stuck using Optical to get sound from any peripheral connected to the TV to the receiver (save for the OPPO). The TiVo Bolt+ and the Apple 4K don't have a second HDMI out so you need to connect them directly to the TV to get 4K, HDR10 and DV but your sound will go to your receiver through the optical link. You will only be able to pass DD rather than DD+ from the Apple 4K and TiVo but that shouldn't really create much of a problem for your audio setup.
Thanks very much!

One more thing: the OPPO has an HDMI in and I was thinking connecting the Apple TV or the TiVo (or both with an HDMI switch?) through it would work for the 4K, HDR10, and DV to the TV and sound to the Onkyo (which I'm hoping will die, but it just keeps on working)?

Thanks again.

Are you talking' to me?
post #27219 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 07:53 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Liked: 738
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBri View Post
Wow, that sucks with the P605. Will have to check out the new 6-series when it comes out next week and see if that is still an issue before I decide if I want to purchase.

I get that there is some inherent banding (pretty much with with greys) as it relates to OLED panels, so I'm not one of those people looking for band-free OLED. I'm totally ok with some banding -- the problem is that the banding on my original panel was so bad it became apparent on all different kinds of content, and was glaringly obvious when running color slides on pretty much all colors. That's for sure completely unacceptable. LG agreed and swapped out the panel. Next panel had another glaring banding issue on greys, and LG again agreed it wasn't normal and was going to swap it out for another panel, but then let me know of the panel supply issues.

I posted photos up of the first banding issue on another electronics forum, and other OLED owners agreed it wasn't normal and it should be replaced. I also compared other owners' photos of their grey banding issues with the second panel I had, and again, it was outside of the norm. Both times I wasn't looking for banding issues either -- I just happen to see them, which should indicate how bad they were.

It sounds like you have a good panel, which is great to hear. Unfortunately I wasn't so lucky. I get that there are some OLED owners out there that are super anal, but I'm really not one of them. There is a certain level of quality though that I am expecting for the price I paid, as well as expecting a product to perform as intended, and if when comparing it with others as to what that level should be (including the manufacturer themselves) it doesn't reach that level and perform as it should, then it's clearly a problem.

Sure, it could be that I'm just really unlucky. I get it -- it happens, even with the best products and manufacturers. But there have been enough discussions of hoping to "win the panel lottery" with these TV's (which isn't very inspiring), but more importantly, the fact that LG has a supply issue and can't properly support these high-end TV's is extremely troubling. At least they are willing to buy back the TV without much hassle, so I appreciate that and shows me that LG is accepting responsibility, which I can't say is the case with other electronics manufacturers out there.

So I may see what's up with the TCL, or possibly even pay up for a Sony LCD. There's still a very slim possibility I purchase another OLED and see what happens, but I'm just concerned I'll end up being back in the same position I am now.

If only microLED was available and affordable now!
It sounds like you just got super unlucky. It happens... and is unfortunate. I've seen banding pics of panels that look a lot worse than mine. I felt so good about mine that I had a pro calibration done last week... and with the gray slides he loaded at the beginning there was no visible banding to either of us. (In addition to those grainy Netflix scenes I've mentioned I've only seen it on 5% slides from a YouTube video that revealed very faint but uniform bands... the calibrator told me that it looked to him like the YouTube video was flawed... pretty cool!)

The TCL has great reviews and as said is probably the best bargain model out there... but before mine died after 9 weeks of use there was very real corner light bleed visible... and also on my brother's set. To be expected with $599 and $399 models IMO which is why I said you get what you pay for.

Anyways... I'd suggest another OLED but I'm partial to them because they are exceptional panels. I'm with ya on the expectations of a $2000+ panel. Definitely don't settle for poor quality. Glad you didn't and I wasn't suggesting that you do.

I hope you get a panel that makes you happy! IMO OLED is worth another look! Good luck!
Neoshinta likes this.

LG B7A OLED 65” / LG SJ9 Atmos Sound Bar / LG UP970 BR Player / Apple TV 4K
i7 7700k 11GB 1080 Ti 32GB Ram 2x 1TB 960 Evo / XBox One X / Nintendo Switch
Movie collection: https://www.blu-ray.com/community/co...3&categoryid=7
post #27220 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 09:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Quoted: 2437 Post(s)
Liked: 2287
Quote:
Thanks very much!

One more thing: the OPPO has an HDMI in and I was thinking connecting the Apple TV or the TiVo (or both with an HDMI switch?) through it would work for the 4K, HDR10, and DV to the TV and sound to the Onkyo (which I'm hoping will die, but it just keeps on working)?

Thanks again.
The Oppo HDMI input does not support Dolby Vision. It only supports HDR10 input.

CJ
JVC RS500|LG B7A OLED|Denon X6400H/X4200W|Panasonic UB820|Two Oppo 203|Samsung K8500|Apple TV 4K|HDfury Diva/Vertex/Linker/Integral
post #27221 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 09:14 AM
Immaculate Grand Phoobah

Quote:
Originally Posted by claw View Post
The Oppo HDMI input does not support Dolby Vision. It only supports HDR10 input.
Ah. Thanks. I really appreciate your time to answer my question(s).

I've been on the 203 thread for a while, now, but until my wife OK'd the B7 buy I didn't think I'd be using the 4k/UHD/DV capabilities until my 1080p Sony died, so I didn't thoroughly read posts pertaining to that. Behavior that I actively preach against, actually.

Are you talking' to me?
post #27222 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 09:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 4255 Post(s)
Liked: 4552
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokbob View Post

Some parts of the game are supposed to be dark. Like literally you can’t see because you are in a cave and there is no ambient light. It depends on the environment. Other than that the game has brightness adjustments for HDR.

LG 65" B7A OLED, Samsung 55" JS9000, Sony 43" x800e, Denon AVR-X2200w 5.1.2, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, Gaming PC(GTX 1080ti + 4.7Ghz 8700k), Sony UBP-x800, Philips BDP-7501, Oppo BDP-203, Nvidia Shield TV
2x Elac F5/Elac C5/2x AR PS2052/2x Pioneer SP-T22A-LR/Power Sound Audio 15v w/ Anti-Mode 8033S-II
post #27223 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 05:16 PM

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Larkins View Post
So has anyone had any issues wall mounting this? Is there any risk of the brackets sticking out beneath the TV due to the lower placement of the holes?
I got the LG mount. Tilts, swivels, and has leveling screws. Also allows set to pull straight out making inputs/outputs very accessible.
post #27224 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 05:18 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I color calibrated my C7 doing the following: On PC input, using a Color Munki Smile with DisplayCal in Game mode with Energy Saving set to auto (in a dark room), adjusting the Color Temperature setting until it aligned the RGB bars at the center (the setting was 33, by the way) and then letting it calibrate with White Level Drift Compensation activated and RGB Range set to Auto (which appeared to be Full as a I had calibrated it using Limited first, but the resulting ICC profile made the image look washed out like an incorrect setting, even though in the Nvidia Control Panel it shows to be set to Limited, with YCbCr 4:4:4).
I noticed when I came back after a while (it had taken ~30 minutes to calibrate) that after I moved the mouse the TV's brightness increased.

Did I do everything right and could the automatic brightness decrease have impacted the calibration results (And if yes, how could I keep the TV from doing that?)?
post #27225 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 05:31 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Liked: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Lights View Post
I color calibrated my C7 doing the following: On PC input, using a Color Munki Smile with DisplayCal in Game mode with Energy Saving set to auto (in a dark room), adjusting the Color Temperature setting until it aligned the RGB bars at the center (the setting was 33, by the way) and then letting it calibrate with White Level Drift Compensation activated and RGB Range set to Auto (which appeared to be Full as a I had calibrated it using Limited first, but the resulting ICC profile made the image look washed out like an incorrect setting, even though in the Nvidia Control Panel it shows to be set to Limited, with YCbCr 4:4:4).
I noticed when I came back after a while (it had taken ~30 minutes to calibrate) that after I moved the mouse the TV's brightness increased.

Did I do everything right and could the automatic brightness decrease have impacted the calibration results (And if yes, how could I keep the TV from doing that?)?
I've never calibrated an OLED, but I do periodically calibrate my computer displays with x-rite Pantone i1Display Pro. Once calibrated, if you change the brightness level it requires re-calibration because that changes color rendition.

I really doubt that Color Munki is up to the task of a proper calibration of a C7, but it's your TV.
post #27226 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 05:41 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinfella View Post
I've never calibrated an OLED, but I do periodically calibrate my computer displays with x-rite Pantone i1Display Pro. Once calibrated, if you change the brightness level it requires re-calibration because that changes color rendition.

I really doubt that Color Munki is up to the task of a proper calibration of a C7, but it's your TV.
The colors do look better to me when switching the ICC profile from standard to the calibration profile, but I would like to know if the brightness change, which I assume may have happened during the calbration, could have impacted the calbration results.
post #27227 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 06:23 PM
Immaculate Grand Phoobah

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldprof View Post
That has been mentioned as a problem once, but most wall mounts I have seen let you mount the set very near the bottom of the vertical brackets. I think mine is a several year old Sanus wall mount and I am close to the bottom holes on the mount - but not all the way down - and have no problem. Obviously, the LG dedicated bracket is not a problem at all except for trying to follow the mounting instructions and lack of much horizontal flexibility, which is why I stayed with my old mount.
EDIT:

Mount is Sanus VMDD26: https://www.sanus.com/en_US/products/mounts/vmdd26/

I currently have an KDL52XBR5 on a wall mount. I was just looking at it and I'm not sure it would work... a real problem for me as the condition upon which I can replace the Sony (which still works) with the B7A is that I do not have to get anything else...

My "substantial" mount (the Sony is heavy!) has two horizontal cross bars about 15 inches apart to which the vertical brackets attach, so there would be a lot of the mounting system (I'm guessing the top horizontal cross bar and about 2/3 of the vertical brackets) above the screw holes. Anybody think my mount will work?

Thanks.

Are you talking' to me?

Last edited by grubavs; 04-25-2018 at 06:47 PM.
post #27228 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 06:46 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Quote:
I currently have an KDL52XBR5 on a wall mount. I was just looking at it and I'm not sure it would work... a real problem for me as the condition upon which I can replace the Sony (which still works) with the B7A is that I do not have to get anything else...

My "substantial" mount (the Sony is heavy!) has two horizontal cross bars about 15 inches apart to which the vertical brackets attach, so there would be a lot of the mounting system (I'm guessing the top horizontal cross bar and about 2/3 of the vertical brackets) above the screw holes. Anybody think my mount will work?

Thanks.

If you find the existing mount is not a good fit, here's an inexpensive ($25) mount from Monoprice that is quite good and low profile. https://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_...seq=1&format=2

Last edited by Chris Hansen; 04-25-2018 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Added link
post #27229 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 06:49 PM
Immaculate Grand Phoobah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
If you find the existing mount is not a good fit, here's an inexpensive ($25) mount from Monoprice that is quite good and low profile.
Thanks. But my wife seriously would not buy into that. It's not the $ outlay, it's the principle of not replacing operational equipment, and not tearing up the walls... I was amazed she said yes to the B7A!

ADDED: Believe it or not, Sanus website says my mount is discontinued but it still has a "Is this compatible with your TV?" function, and it says not w/OLED65B7A. So I guess I'm out of luck for now.

Are you talking' to me?

Last edited by grubavs; 04-25-2018 at 07:11 PM.
post #27230 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 07:49 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeHawk View Post
The Korean to English translation did not come out well on a few things:
DC low = on, this enables HDR (this setting is recommended for games and movies that are HDR)
DC medium = low
DC high = high
Then black level = low, and for game mode gamma choices are low, medium, high, I use medium.

The other quirk is edge enhancement. EE on = sharpness function available, EE off = not available (even though you can still set a sharpness value). This is not available in game mode, but it sure drive me crazy when sharpness settings made no difference on calibration slides.

No production TV produces more than about 1500 nits, and OLEDs are 700-800 (maybe?) but using the HDR Premium specification as a reference you get two orders of magnitude more black levels with the OLED over a LCD, hence the contrast ratio and black level superiority of OLED.
Should DC be set to low on Dolby Vision as well?
post #27231 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 07:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannoSpeaks View Post
Should DC be set to low on Dolby Vision as well?
No. DC=Off for DolbyVision.
post #27232 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 08:45 PM

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid View Post
I got the LG mount. Tilts, swivels, and has leveling screws. Also allows set to pull straight out making inputs/outputs very accessible.

I got the lg mount too and I find it so hard and stiff to swivel that I just don’t tilt it. I leave it fixed position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mikek likes this.
post #27233 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 08:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2434 Post(s)
Liked: 1737
Quote:
Thanks. But my wife seriously would not buy into that. It's not the $ outlay, it's the principle of not replacing operational equipment, and not tearing up the walls... I was amazed she said yes to the B7A!

ADDED: Believe it or not, Sanus website says my mount is discontinued but it still has a "Is this compatible with your TV?" function, and it says not w/OLED65B7A. So I guess I'm out of luck for now.
I wonder why not? The OLED65B7A has a 300 X 200 mm VESA mount pattern. That's on the supported list for the VMDD26, although I'm not sure whether the low placement on the back of the LG would play well with the vertical bars of the Sanus. It appears to me that the vertical bars are long enough (about 24") that you could put the LG at the correct height, without having a bar protruding below the bottom of the TV.

I don't understand "the principle of not replacing operational equipment, and not tearing up the walls". If you need a different mount, that seems rather cut-and-dried. I presume that the old mount is screwed into the studs, so the old (small) holes would need to be patched, unless they're hidden by the new mount. Quite a lot less destructive than having to tear out the drywall.
post #27234 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 10:20 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Just ordered a 55 b7 for $1200. Stoked.
Datagg likes this.
post #27235 of 36691 Old 04-25-2018, 10:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 3085 Post(s)
Liked: 3804
^^^welcome and congrats!
post #27236 of 36691 Old 04-26-2018, 12:41 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Liked: 262
The same page for 2-3 days... Normally we jump 2-4 pages after a few hours. Times are changing.

LG C7 65"|Xbox One X|PS4 Pro|Nvidia Shield
post #27237 of 36691 Old 04-26-2018, 12:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 3085 Post(s)
Liked: 3804
^^^lol the C8 is stealing our thunder!
Datagg, Neoshinta and TravisPNW like this.
post #27238 of 36691 Old 04-26-2018, 04:41 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam1977 View Post
^^^lol the C8 is stealing our thunder!
I have been following the 8 thread until today. In fact, this past Sunday I went to a dealer who had the 65C8 in stock and I was ready to buy. But, they had two leftover 65E7's for about 35% less. Purchasing the E7 was a no brainer for me. B7's and C7's were all gone. My son's father-in-law has the E7 and I thought it was the best TV picture I have ever seen.

I will admit though, there is a steep learning curve coming from a five-year old Samsung. That AVS thread ran strong until about a year ago. So count me in on this thread. It is so rich with information. It will probably take me a year to get through all 900 or so pages. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions to keep it going for a while. ...Emile
OddyOh, Datagg, bigzee3 and 3 others like this.
post #27239 of 36691 Old 04-26-2018, 06:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 410 Post(s)
Liked: 394
Quote:
EDIT:

Mount is Sanus VMDD26: https://www.sanus.com/en_US/products/mounts/vmdd26/

Thanks.
I had a XBR-4, 108 pounds. I got my wall mount to work, but it took some cutting. Steel was really thick. If I had to do it again, I probably would just buy one that fit the LG.

TV - LG 65B7P OLED / Receiver - Yamaha RX-A1040 7.2 / Blu Ray - Oppo BDP-83 / Turntable - Technics SL-3300 / Cable Box - Comcast X1 V4 4K /L & R Paradigm Studio 20 V3
Center - Paradigm CC-470 V3 / 4 Surrounds - Paradigm SA-15 V3 In Walls
Subwoofer 1 - Sunfire HRS-12 / Subwoofer 2 - Paradigm PW-2100
post #27240 of 36691 Old 04-26-2018, 07:55 AM

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeHawk View Post
The Korean to English translation did not come out well on a few things:
DC low = on, this enables HDR (this setting is recommended for games and movies that are HDR)
I thought it was the Deep Color switches that enables HDR, while Dynamic Contrast on low enables "Active HDR".

Last night, I turned DyCon on low, and, suddenly, my OPPO 203 wasn't recognizing my C7 as HDR compatible (it even popped up a warning message). I turned it back off, and all was again right with the world.

???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
#lgoled55c7p #hdr #oled #xboxonex #movies , 2017 , atmos , audio out , burn in , calibration , contrast , dolby 5.1 , dolby vision , Emotiva , Gaming , hdmi arc , hdr , lg b7 , lg b7p , lg c7 , lg e7 , lg oled , lg oled 65b7p , mainboard , mount , Netflix , oled , oled c7 , oled55c7p , Onkyo , optical digital output , problem , settings , sj9 , sk10y , surround , truehd , xbox one x

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page