2017 LG C7-B7 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 909 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 980518Likes

post #27241 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 08:07 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by grubavs View Post
EDIT:

Mount is Sanus VMDD26: https://www.sanus.com/en_US/products/mounts/vmdd26/

I currently have an KDL52XBR5 on a wall mount. I was just looking at it and I'm not sure it would work... a real problem for me as the condition upon which I can replace the Sony (which still works) with the B7A is that I do not have to get anything else...

My "substantial" mount (the Sony is heavy!) has two horizontal cross bars about 15 inches apart to which the vertical brackets attach, so there would be a lot of the mounting system (I'm guessing the top horizontal cross bar and about 2/3 of the vertical brackets) above the screw holes. Anybody think my mount will work?

Thanks.
I have the same mount as yours and it worked just fine on my B7. See photo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180426_080044.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	850.7 KB
ID:	2395838  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27242 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 08:22 AM
Immaculate Grand Phoobah

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by davelr View Post
Thanks very much! This is why I joined AVS so many years ago...
alexbarbel likes this.

Are you talking' to me?
post #27243 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 08:23 AM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by davelr View Post
Looks like a very good mount. Bottom line is that the mount of the OP will work just fine!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27244 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 08:29 AM
Immaculate Grand Phoobah

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobknavs View Post
I wonder why not? The OLED65B7A has a 300 X 200 mm VESA mount pattern. That's on the supported list for the VMDD26, although I'm not sure whether the low placement on the back of the LG would play well with the vertical bars of the Sanus. It appears to me that the vertical bars are long enough (about 24") that you could put the LG at the correct height, without having a bar protruding below the bottom of the TV.
Well, I found out this AM that my mount will work actually (thanks again, davelr!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobknavs View Post
I don't understand "the principle of not replacing operational equipment, and not tearing up the walls". If you need a different mount, that seems rather cut-and-dried. I presume that the old mount is screwed into the studs, so the old (small) holes would need to be patched, unless they're hidden by the new mount. Quite a lot less destructive than having to tear out the drywall.
I don't understand it either but it's the way she is, so it's OK by me.

Are you talking' to me?
post #27245 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 08:40 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Larkins View Post
I went back and forth for so long between this 65 inch B7A and the 75 inch 900e. In the end I chose the B7A. Probably spend half the time play video games, half watching movies/tv shows. It just shipped today and I'm really excited. Coming from a 50 inch 2012 LG plasma, I feel this was a good choice (hopefully). Is there anything I should know? There's like 907 pages on this thread and I'd just like some advice, being a first time OLED owner. Same rules like the plasma regarding babying it for the first 100 hours? Should I apply the settings from rtings.com right out of the box? Hoping I made the right choice and very excited, as this is going to arrive around the time my basement mancave should be finishing up construction. Little nervous about the vertical banding but hoping I get a good panel, especially this late in the manufacturing cycle for the B7's. Also, a little concerned about how to best approach hdr gaming. I heard sometimes it can be too dark (or is that just unfounded)? How do I approach this? Any advice on this or overall would be appreciated!

tl;dr - Can I get some out of the box advice on set up for someone who splits time evenly between gaming and movies/tv?
I have both sets.. The 75 x900e and the 55 c7p... Can't go wrong with either.. both have quirks but both are wonderful sets.. Happy Viewing!!
post #27246 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 09:01 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6847 Post(s)
Liked: 6843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datagg View Post
The same page for 2-3 days... Normally we jump 2-4 pages after a few hours. Times are changing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam1977 View Post
^^^lol the C8 is stealing our thunder!
There is no question about that, this thread is slowing down.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by emileg View Post
I have been following the 8 thread until today. In fact, this past Sunday I went to a dealer who had the 65C8 in stock and I was ready to buy. But, they had two leftover 65E7's for about 35% less. Purchasing the E7 was a no brainer for me. B7's and C7's were all gone. My son's father-in-law has the E7 and I thought it was the best TV picture I have ever seen.
Nothing wrong with the 7 series.....
emileg, Neoshinta, N3O and 1 others like this.
post #27247 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 09:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 4255 Post(s)
Liked: 4552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Fletcher View Post
I thought it was the Deep Color switches that enables HDR, while Dynamic Contrast on low enables "Active HDR".

Last night, I turned DyCon on low, and, suddenly, my OPPO 203 wasn't recognizing my C7 as HDR compatible (it even popped up a warning message). I turned it back off, and all was again right with the world.

???

You are correct and what you experienced should not happen. What I would try is turning it on and restarting both but turning the tv on first. My 203 works fine with dynamic contrast. You should be able to change it on the fly.

LG 65" B7A OLED, Samsung 55" JS9000, Sony 43" x800e, Denon AVR-X2200w 5.1.2, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, Gaming PC(GTX 1080ti + 4.7Ghz 8700k), Sony UBP-x800, Philips BDP-7501, Oppo BDP-203, Nvidia Shield TV
2x Elac F5/Elac C5/2x AR PS2052/2x Pioneer SP-T22A-LR/Power Sound Audio 15v w/ Anti-Mode 8033S-II
post #27248 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 09:44 AM

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Liked: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Fletcher View Post
I thought it was the Deep Color switches that enables HDR, while Dynamic Contrast on low enables "Active HDR".

Last night, I turned DyCon on low, and, suddenly, my OPPO 203 wasn't recognizing my C7 as HDR compatible (it even popped up a warning message). I turned it back off, and all was again right with the world.

???
Deep color: http://www.lg.com/ca_en/support/prod...-menu-settings
Deep color can only be turned on for a specific HDMI port when that port is active (must have something plugged into it otherwise the option is greyed out).

DC in layman's terms:
Off = Active HDR Disabled / the TV's Contrast Enhancement Disabled (used for Dolby Vision since the DV data contains dynamic contrast info)
Low = Active HDR Enabled / The TV's Contrast Enhancement Disabled (allows the HDR10 data to be used but is static compared to DV)
Medium = Active HDR Enabled / Contrast Enhancement Low (the TV monkeys with the picture a little)
High = Active HDR Enabled / Contrast Enhancement High (the TV monkeys with the picture a lot)

Not sure what the root cause is of the Oppo question, all of us that have one have DC set to on for HDR10 content, this is not in question. Maybe you noticed this but sdr, hdr10, and DV each have there own group of TV modes and settings, example game mode vs HDR game mode. You have to click 2 levels into the settings menu to see 'game mode' or 'HDR game mode' at the top of the settings menu. The TV will automatically switch to the right group of settings when it senses the content change. A small notice will pop up in the upper right hand corner of the screen but just for a few seconds.
post #27249 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 12:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 3085 Post(s)
Liked: 3804
Quote:
I have been following the 8 thread until today. In fact, this past Sunday I went to a dealer who had the 65C8 in stock and I was ready to buy. But, they had two leftover 65E7's for about 35% less. Purchasing the E7 was a no brainer for me. B7's and C7's were all gone. My son's father-in-law has the E7 and I thought it was the best TV picture I have ever seen.

I will admit though, there is a steep learning curve coming from a five-year old Samsung. That AVS thread ran strong until about a year ago. So count me in on this thread. It is so rich with information. It will probably take me a year to get through all 900 or so pages. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions to keep it going for a while. ...Emile
You had a win win situation, the 7 series can still hold it's own even with what LCD is being offered this year, no doubt about that. Your correct about the learning curve, but these are pretty accurate out of the box with minimal amount of tinkering. Enjoy and congrats these are beasts for sure.
emileg, Datagg, Neoshinta and 1 others like this.

Last edited by Cam1977; 04-26-2018 at 12:40 PM.
post #27250 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 12:55 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Has anyone tried 1440p 120hz on the B7/C7? Sorry I'm at work and can't really search the thread. I suppose you could just downsample 4k resolution at 1080p 120hz too with Nvidia GFE.
post #27251 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 01:21 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Liked: 289
Quote:
You had a win win situation, the 7 series can still hold it's own even with what LCD is being offered this year, no doubt about that. Your correct about the learning curve, but these are pretty accurate out of the box with minimal amount of tinkering. Enjoy and congrats these are beasts for sure.
Well, I would never tell anyone that a calibration would not improve their PQ, BUT, you are correct, the 7's have excellent PQ out of the box, and many folks are enjoying them minus a calibration. OTOH, there are folks here that would climb Mt. Everest, dragging their dog along, if they thought it would net them ANY measurable gain in PQ.
Neoshinta, N3O and TravisPNW like this.
post #27252 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 01:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 3085 Post(s)
Liked: 3804
Well, calibration is a nice extra, surely one I would like... but you don't absolutely need one to already get an outstanding picture. You also need to be aware that not everyone can get their sets calibrated for many different reasons...so again calibration is a nice extra but not a necessary one.
Datagg, gamermwm, 5x10 and 2 others like this.

Last edited by Cam1977; 04-26-2018 at 01:32 PM.
post #27253 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 01:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1536 Post(s)
Liked: 371
I've read every post here but had a question that I don't remember where it was posted. I was checking to see if I had the Deep Color option and I noticed that there were a number of options for Dynamic Contrast, Deep Color, Color Temp, Color Gamut, etc. Can someone point me to a posting that has the recommended settings for this. I was watching HDR content from Amazon Prime and these were factory settings as I haven't messed with these yet. I've only had my B7A for about a week.

Jack
post #27254 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 01:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackB View Post
I've read every post here but had a question that I don't remember where it was posted. I was checking to see if I had the Deep Color option and I noticed that there were a number of options for Dynamic Contrast, Deep Color, Color Temp, Color Gamut, etc. Can someone point me to a posting that has the recommended settings for this. I was watching HDR content from Amazon Prime and these were factory settings as I haven't messed with these yet. I've only had my B7A for about a week.
Every post, eh? Well that right there ought to qualify you for a Purple Heart equivalent, or something. You can look for good baseline, non-calibrated, settings in posts from Sonoftrumble. Look in his signature. HTH
Neoshinta and TravisPNW like this.
post #27255 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 01:55 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Well, calibration is a nice extra, surely one I would like... but you don't absolutely need one to already get an outstanding picture. You also need to be aware that not everyone can get their sets calibrated for many different reasons...so again calibration is a nice extra but not a necessary one.
Perzactly!
Ricker62 likes this.
post #27256 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 05:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quote:

I will admit though, there is a steep learning curve coming from a five-year old Samsung. That AVS thread ran strong until about a year ago. So count me in on this thread. It is so rich with information. It will probably take me a year to get through all 900 or so pages. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions to keep it going for a while. ...Emile
Could someone post a link to the C8 thread ?
post #27257 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 05:23 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgcss View Post
Could someone post a link to the C8 thread ?
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ole...rice-talk.html
post #27258 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 06:12 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
Liked: 230
Quote:
That's not those of use type A OCD people look at things...but in all seriousness, this is the best TV I've had out of the box. About the only settings that were off enough to make a noticeable difference were the 5 and 10% IRE luminance settings in SDR mode. Since the Dolby Vision calibration is semi-automated, it's hard to tell how much the settings were adjusted and in what ways, but it's such an expensive and painful process, that it's not really worth it. Beyond that, once you choose the right settings, the TV looks amazing.
Chris Hansen likes this.

Preamp/Amps: Anthem AVM60, Emotiva XPA-2, XPA-5, A-300
Speakers: (7.1.2): Klipsch Reference Premiere / Power Sound Audio S3000i sub
Video: LG OLED65B7A, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Premiere+, Nvidia Shield TV
Room: GIK Acoustics treatments
post #27259 of 36694 Old 04-26-2018, 06:45 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hey there. After a long, exhaustive through a variety of LCDs and not finding exactly what I wanted(as well as a larger than expected tax refund ), I decided to say "screw it" and fulfill what has been a dream of mine for several years to go OLED. Had to sell my wife on it, but that eBay deal last week got the job done for me there. It's all been so very worth it thus far. I actually still had a 900E in the return window and putting the B7 next to it...yeah, it wasn't even really a fight even in my relatively bright room. I really enjoyed the picture quality of the 900E(other issues prompted me to go with the B7 initially), but it got so bad that I almost considered calling the police to report a murder in my living room. Altered Carbon and Planet Earth II just looked SO much better on the B7.

Anyway, my excitement aside, I do have a few questions if anyone has answers.

1. One of the features that really sold be on the B7 over competitors is LG's seemingly best available support for Dolby Vision. Really looks fantastic over the smart platform and Apple TV. I have not been able to find a way to get it to work over my PC, despite all of my hardware being compatible. That's not really a huge deal, but I did have a passing interest in taking a look at how Mass Effect: Andromeda looks in Dolby Vision as opposed to regular HDR10. From the information I've gathered, it seems like the

2. In the settings menu, what is the difference between the "Wide" and "Extended" color gamut options? The majority of the time I have left this on auto, but there have been a few instances where the setting it picked didn't look quite right to me. This may be a basic piece of AV vocabulary that I'm not privy to as I am somewhat new to this all. Plan on leaving this on auto the majority of the time, but I feel like knowing exactly what it's doing would help me a bit in those times where it looks off.

Apologies if these are answered questions, but poking around a bit with the search hasn't really turned up answers. Anyway, what an absolutely fantastic display. Look forward to following the thread.
post #27260 of 36694 Old 04-27-2018, 02:15 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 4
I found the 55" at 50% off.... I'm on the boat

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk
Neoshinta likes this.
post #27261 of 36694 Old 04-27-2018, 04:07 AM

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Since this thread is slowing down some as of recent, I thought I would ask the following question.

I recently pre-ordered Saving Private Ryan, Gladiator, Die Hard, Fury and Braveheart. All coming out approximately at the same time in May.

Looking forward to seeing these on the 65C7. The Paramount releases will also have DV as well. Some with Atmos as well.

It should be a spectacular show.

Who else is on board.

LG 65C7
Bose ST300
LG UP970
Xfinity XG1v4
post #27262 of 36694 Old 04-27-2018, 04:51 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Can I ask do the latest c7s still have the orange peel effect ? I recently had my panel replaced twice by LG warranty and my new panel has virtually no orange peel and the same protective sheet that comes stuck to the C8.

Unfortunately the panel isent the best with banding so ive been given a uplift code to exchange with retailer however I dont really want to go back to a panel with orange peel …...
post #27263 of 36694 Old 04-27-2018, 06:16 AM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by golferdad50 View Post
Since this thread is slowing down some as of recent, I thought I would ask the following question.

I recently pre-ordered Saving Private Ryan, Gladiator, Die Hard, Fury and Braveheart. All coming out approximately at the same time in May.

Looking forward to seeing these on the 65C7. The Paramount releases will also have DV as well. Some with Atmos as well.

Who else is on board.
Me! Have had em all pre-ordered since they went up on Amazon. Can't wait for Forrest Gump in June as well.
TravisPNW likes this.
post #27264 of 36694 Old 04-27-2018, 06:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
Liked: 1410
Quote:
Originally Posted by golferdad50 View Post

Who else is on board.
I'm trying to be careful what I double dip on. Saving Private Ryan looks great on the 65B7P upscaled from the BD so I'll likely skip it. Never owned Gladiator so that's definitely a candidate in UHD. This display does such a great job upscaling BDs, I think for me a lot of catalogue titles will depend on price to see if I double dip. This has already happened on Brendon Fraser's Mummy movies and The 5th Element.
Neoshinta likes this.
post #27265 of 36694 Old 04-27-2018, 08:33 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datagg View Post
The same page for 2-3 days... Normally we jump 2-4 pages after a few hours. Times are changing.
Get over it- Go watch some TV.
Ph8te, william06, Ricker62 and 1 others like this.
post #27266 of 36694 Old 04-27-2018, 08:34 AM

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Liked: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Larkins View Post
I went back and forth for so long between this 65 inch B7A and the 75 inch 900e. In the end I chose the B7A. Probably spend half the time play video games, half watching movies/tv shows. It just shipped today and I'm really excited. Coming from a 50 inch 2012 LG plasma, I feel this was a good choice (hopefully). Is there anything I should know? There's like 907 pages on this thread and I'd just like some advice, being a first time OLED owner. Same rules like the plasma regarding babying it for the first 100 hours? Should I apply the settings from rtings.com right out of the box? Hoping I made the right choice and very excited, as this is going to arrive around the time my basement mancave should be finishing up construction. Little nervous about the vertical banding but hoping I get a good panel, especially this late in the manufacturing cycle for the B7's. Also, a little concerned about how to best approach hdr gaming. I heard sometimes it can be too dark (or is that just unfounded)? How do I approach this? Any advice on this or overall would be appreciated!

tl;dr - Can I get some out of the box advice on set up for someone who splits time evenly between gaming and movies/tv?
This will help for settings: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ole...l#post55037420

"Rules" for babying or breaking in on OLED are not rules and are for people with specific goals that do not apply to the average user. It can't hurt to vary your content in the first 100 hours, plus the TV runs it's own pixel refresher after a certain number of hours of use after the TV being off for a certain number of hours.

Don't worry about banding unless you see it in normal content with typical settings, don't try to force it with over-stress slides. Overall uniformity is better than an LCD (think positive). Banding is not typical.

I tried to sort out for myself why people some were complaining about dark gaming and could not see it. Pun intended. If I had to guess I'd say it was more for people with the 6 series and with the PS4. A significant majority of posts on the subject do not include game, game scene, game console, game settings, PC and graphics card type and settings, console settings, TV model, TV settings, room lighting, and if they wear coke bottle thickness glasses. My TV is in a west facing room with the screen facing away from the windows and I use OLED light settings of 37 for gaming and 48 for HDR gaming (out of 100 max.). Bright games like Forza Horizon 3, which happens to have it's own HDR brightness setting, will scorch your eyeballs. Games intended to be dark like GoW4 are darker but the detail level is outstanding on an OLED due to the great black levels of the TV. For late night cable TV viewing I have OLED Light set to 27 with just a single kitchen light on 30 feet away only.

A disc purchase you won't regret is something like "Digital Video Essentials: HD Basics" if you've never looked into how to adjust settings properly. HD TV's are not your father's Zenith CRT. You will end up with settings similar to the ones in the thread listed above, but you'll learn a lot very easily and can tweek things to match your specific TV and game console and blu ray player. If you know the difference between 0-255 and 16-235 then you should just download the appropriate slides and make your own settings, if not you will enjoy the disc.
post #27267 of 36694 Old 04-27-2018, 08:38 AM

For Xbox One X and PS4 Pro HDR titles on the C7 are you guys running Dynamic Contrast on Low or OFF??

thanks
post #27268 of 36694 Old 04-27-2018, 08:43 AM

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon View Post
For Xbox One X and PS4 Pro HDR titles on the C7 are you guys running Dynamic Contrast on Low or OFF??

thanks

I actually run medium, helps a lot with the "brightness" of the image.
yukon and Ricker62 like this.
post #27269 of 36694 Old 04-27-2018, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeHawk View Post
Deep color: http://www.lg.com/ca_en/support/prod...-menu-settings
Deep color can only be turned on for a specific HDMI port when that port is active (must have something plugged into it otherwise the option is greyed out).

DC in layman's terms:
Off = Active HDR Disabled / the TV's Contrast Enhancement Disabled (used for Dolby Vision since the DV data contains dynamic contrast info)
Low = Active HDR Enabled / The TV's Contrast Enhancement Disabled (allows the HDR10 data to be used but is static compared to DV)
Medium = Active HDR Enabled / Contrast Enhancement Low (the TV monkeys with the picture a little)
High = Active HDR Enabled / Contrast Enhancement High (the TV monkeys with the picture a lot)

Not sure what the root cause is of the Oppo question, all of us that have one have DC set to on for HDR10 content, this is not in question. Maybe you noticed this but sdr, hdr10, and DV each have there own group of TV modes and settings, example game mode vs HDR game mode. You have to click 2 levels into the settings menu to see 'game mode' or 'HDR game mode' at the top of the settings menu. The TV will automatically switch to the right group of settings when it senses the content change. A small notice will pop up in the upper right hand corner of the screen but just for a few seconds.

So if i have DC off when using ps4 pro or one x am I not getting my HDR as I should?
post #27270 of 36694 Old 04-27-2018, 09:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 4255 Post(s)
Liked: 4552
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon View Post
So if i have DC off when using ps4 pro or one x am I not getting my HDR as I should?

Game mode does NOT have active HDR on the 2017 models. Off is correct in my view
Reflex-Arc and yukon like this.

LG 65" B7A OLED, Samsung 55" JS9000, Sony 43" x800e, Denon AVR-X2200w 5.1.2, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, Gaming PC(GTX 1080ti + 4.7Ghz 8700k), Sony UBP-x800, Philips BDP-7501, Oppo BDP-203, Nvidia Shield TV
2x Elac F5/Elac C5/2x AR PS2052/2x Pioneer SP-T22A-LR/Power Sound Audio 15v w/ Anti-Mode 8033S-II
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
#lgoled55c7p #hdr #oled #xboxonex #movies , 2017 , atmos , audio out , burn in , calibration , contrast , dolby 5.1 , dolby vision , Emotiva , Gaming , hdmi arc , hdr , lg b7 , lg b7p , lg c7 , lg e7 , lg oled , lg oled 65b7p , mainboard , mount , Netflix , oled , oled c7 , oled55c7p , Onkyo , optical digital output , problem , settings , sj9 , sk10y , surround , truehd , xbox one x

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page