2017 LG C7-B7 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 926 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 980608Likes

post #27751 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 12:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post
I’m not bothered that the audio transcodes. I’m bothered that the video does.
Have you changed the TV name in settings?

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27752 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 12:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1520 Post(s)
Liked: 573
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauRoNZA View Post
This shouldn't be the case.

Have you got Direct Play enabled? Mine only transcodes the audio on some titles.

And if it transcodes you are getting 1080p as well and not 4K do something isn't right there.

Possible a movie that burns in subtitles? Then it would transcode. So check your subtitle settings as well to make sure it doesn't burn them in for no reason.
I see the Direct Play ticked, actually. Yes.

Video transcodes until I checked the TrueHD box. Then it direct plays.

And then the videos display the same glitches that they didn’t when the video was transcoding. So again, it’s not recommended to use the TV’s apps for 4K UHD MKVs.
post #27753 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 12:13 AM

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 29
2017 LG C7-B7 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk)

Quote:
I tested LEGO Batman UHD MKV. Definitely transcoding (but HDR works). I don’t see an option for Direct Play within Plex LG app. I do with XPlay (but then there are glitches there in the same place each time). On my Apple TV 4K Plex app it doesn’t transcode the 4K files.

You are confirming this form the server side I presume?

Maybe something odd about the container you ripped it to. .

I'm also using MKV without an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ricker62 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27754 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 12:15 AM

Quote:
I see the Direct Play ticked, actually. Yes.

Video transcodes until I checked the TrueHD box. Then it direct plays.

And then the videos display the same glitches that they didn’t when the video was transcoding. So again, it’s not recommended to use the TV’s apps for 4K UHD MKVs.

Audio should only transcode audio not the video as well.

How sure are you it's not a problem with your files that the transcoding is masking? Remember it transcodes down to 1080p. Well for Plex anyway.

I don't have any issues with the built in apps. In fact they work better than other platforms. But I've only had the TV a week.
Ricker62 likes this.
post #27755 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibit86 View Post
Probably due a Dolby true hd audio track. Have tried selecting the normal ac3 one if present?

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk

He he.

Same here. I'm running all from a very weak HP Microserver.

If anything transcodes it can't play.

post #27756 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 12:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
You are confirming this form the server side I presume?

Maybe something odd about the container you ripped it to. .

I'm also using MKV without an issue.

Quote:
Audio should only transcode audio not the video as well.

How sure are you it's not a problem with your files that the transcoding is masking? Remember it transcodes down to 1080p. Well for Plex anyway.

I don't have any issues with the built in apps. In fact they work better than other platforms. But I've only had the TV a week.
It was the subtitles forcing the video transcode. Despite turning subs off, it kept forcing them back on. Restarting the app fixed this, but that was a weird one. Then yes, the audio transcodes but not the video. Either way, when direct playing there are glitches in the movie playback.

It’s not a problem with the files. I have no issues direct playing these with the Apple TV Plex app (well, the Apple TV hasn’t it’s own issues - but not this issue).

I don’t know what else to say. This reminds me when I was complaining about elevated blacks with Dolby Vision content and just about everyone thought I was insane...

Last edited by WilliamG; 05-10-2018 at 12:36 AM.
post #27757 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 12:43 AM

Quote:

I don’t know what else to say. This reminds me when I was complaining about elevated blacks with Dolby Vision content and just about everyone thought I was insane...

He he.

It happens.

Sometimes people will even see it but not care as much about it etc.

Have similar issues in the motorcycling community. Someone else will love a bike and then I'll ride it and find it utterly horrendous.

I didn't know Lego Batman was UHD. I'll need to take a look and see. Where exactly do you spot the glitches?
post #27758 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 12:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
He he.

It happens.

Sometimes people will even see it but not care as much about it etc.

Have similar issues in the motorcycling community. Someone else will love a bike and then I'll ride it and find it utterly horrendous.

I didn't know Lego Batman was UHD. I'll need to take a look and see. Where exactly do you spot the glitches?
7:35 into LEGO Batman UHD. Joker will say “I’m all ears” and as he does so, you’ll get a screen glitch around him. Easily repeatable. It will glitch like this many times during the movie.
post #27759 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 05:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 231 Post(s)
Quoted: 2720 Post(s)
Liked: 2478
Quote:
Okay so it's not broken then and just my n00bness with the whole UHD factor.

It just seems somehow broken that this fancy new TV requires me to enable allow 4:2:2 as a compatibility function when across the internet it seems like people are able to have it off and still get HDR.

So really just wanted to confirm that something isn't wrong.

Having a bit of a struggle and to be honest feeling a bit underwhelmed by the C7 on the Xbox One X, while the PS4 Pro just seems to be happier right out of the box so I figured maybe this relates.

I haven't found any Xbox One X specific settings by anyone to really try to make it look better so have just been winging it.

It's not the C7, it's simply the data limitations of HDMI 2.0. HDMI 2.1 based products will begin to proliferate next year - and the bandwidth will more than double vs. 2.0 to 48Gb - so at that point you will be able to have your cake and eat it too; i.e. 4K HDR 4:4:4/60Hz. Of course, it will also require all new gear.

In the meantime, anyone who claims that they are getting HDR while at the same time pulling 4K 4:4:4/60Hz is mistaken. You could lower the refresh rate to 24 or 30Hz, but for gaming that would not be the best setting. Keep in mind that all UHD/WCG/HDR Blu-ray movies ( except for one title ), are mastered at 4:2:0/24Hz, so having 4:4:4 or deep color turned on doesn't really help from a picture quality standpoint. Streaming content such as Netflix pushes 4:2:2/30Hz, but the picture quality doesn't improve just because there's a "2" instead of a "0" on the end.

LG OLED65C7P 4-20-19 Calibration SDR/HDR/DV FW 05.80.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...l#post57928994
VIZIO M70-D3 Calibration SDR/HDR FW 3.4.8.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...l#post55595700
post #27760 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoftumble View Post
It's not the C7, it's simply the data limitations of HDMI 2.0. HDMI 2.1 based products will begin to proliferate next year - and the bandwidth will more than double vs. 2.0 to 48Gb - so at that point you will be able to have your cake and eat it too; i.e. 4K HDR 4:4:4/60Hz. Of course, it will also require all new gear.

In the meantime, anyone who claims that they are getting HDR while at the same time pulling 4K 4:4:4/60Hz is mistaken. You could lower the refresh rate to 24 or 30Hz, but for gaming that would not be the best setting. Keep in mind that all UHD/WCG/HDR Blu-ray movies ( except for one title ), are mastered at 4:2:0/24Hz, so having 4:4:4 or deep color turned on doesn't really help from a picture quality standpoint. Streaming content such as Netflix pushes 4:2:2/30Hz, but the picture quality doesn't improve just because there's a "2" instead of a "0" on the end.

Yeah I suspect people either don't have HDR enabled and aren't even aware of it, or there is probably some auto switching in the background by the Xbox and so it doesn't actually push 4:4:4.

Just seems weird to have a setting to specially allow it then? Or is it rather a case of forcing it so the TV doesn't get confused.

Or does 4:4:4 only apply to 1080p?
post #27761 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 06:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 2564 Post(s)
Liked: 2403
Quote:
Yeah I suspect people either don't have HDR enabled and aren't even aware of it, or there is probably some auto switching in the background by the Xbox and so it doesn't actually push 4:4:4.

Just seems weird to have a setting to specially allow it then? Or is it rather a case of forcing it so the TV doesn't get confused.

Or does 4:4:4 only apply to 1080p?
4K24 HDR content can be output as either 4:2:2 or 4:4:4
4K60 HDR content can be output as either 4:2:0 or 4:2:2

This chart from Acoustic Frontiers shows the HDMI 2.0 supported resolution/color space/bit depth combinations and those that are not supported:

CJ
JVC RS500|LG B7A OLED|Denon X6400H/X4200W|Panasonic UB820|Two Oppo 203|Samsung K8500|Apple TV 4K|HDfury Diva/Vertex/Linker/Integral
post #27762 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 06:52 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoInSTL View Post
It probably will not work, but unplug your set. Leave it unplugged for about 10 minutes.
I have done that a few times as I've taken the TV off the wall and adjusted the angle (no angle vs. slight angle). Neither unplugging for 10+ minutes or the angle has made any difference.

Anyone else have thoughts? My biggest question is if I should move forward with swapping out the video card while it's still under warranty.
post #27763 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 06:58 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
That works fine, yes, but the video is being transcoded, not directly played - at that point.
Look at the plex profile. Plex does a terrible job with the profile for LG. Here's a profile I got and it will work great for all your HDR content. Just add it to the profile folder for plex and should be good. Just change the extension from txt to xml
Attached Files
File Type: txt [LG] webOS TV OLED65C7P.txt (3.9 KB, 27 views)
post #27764 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 07:01 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by barth2 View Post
Have you tried the Plex app from the LG app store?
Use this profile on the plex server and plex will work fine. Just change the extension from txt to xml
Attached Files
File Type: txt [LG] webOS TV OLED65C7P.txt (3.9 KB, 22 views)
barth2 likes this.
post #27765 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 07:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 805 Post(s)
Liked: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullclipfink View Post
I have done that a few times as I've taken the TV off the wall and adjusted the angle (no angle vs. slight angle). Neither unplugging for 10+ minutes or the angle has made any difference.

Anyone else have thoughts? My biggest question is if I should move forward with swapping out the video card while it's still under warranty.

You have tried to solve the issue by doing all the obvious things without success, so I would say it is time to go with having the video card replaced. If that doesn't work at least it's another thing crossed off the list. Good luck.

LG 77C8 (UK) - Arcam AVR 850 - Arcam FMJ P7 - 7.2.4 Atmos setup.
post #27766 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 07:35 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Hello all.

Someone mentioned that often dialogue drowns under background noise. It was explained that content is often mastered to 5.1 and downsampled to 2.1 when people only have a soundbar or two speakers.

I'm debating between the SJ9 or SJ8 soundbars. Am I good to go regarding dialogue if I go with the SJ9?

Many thanks!
post #27767 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 07:54 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatJohann View Post
So, the built in VUDU app on my LG OLED B7A has Black Panther in Dolby Vision while the newly updated VUDU app for Apple TV 4K only supports HDR10 - what’s the deal with that?

Quote:
It seems to be inconsistent in some respects. For example, "Blade Runner 2049" and "Coco" is DV with the new AppleTV 4K Vudu app. But other titles such as "GoodFellas" is DV with the built-in TV app, but HDX/SDR on the AppleTV version. I opened a support ticket with Vudu listing the discrepancies I noticed. You should open a support ticket for Black Panther as well. From what I can tell, there is no conspiracy, just some weirdness.
Similar weirdness with Amazon: Bosch (season 2) is DV from the TV app and HDR from ATV.
sonoftumble likes this.
post #27768 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 08:02 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze Time View Post
I can get the 55 inch B7 for $1,200 refurbished with an extended 1 year warranty so 2 years in total. Worth it right?
Quote:
Oops. I am so excited about getting an OLED that I forgot there was no price talk in here. Thanks. I am hoping the issues with burn in and uniformity are overblown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
A new one is $150 more......
Quote:
Where? Is that also with a 2 year warranty? I posted in the price/deals thread so as not to break the rules.
OK guys, it's time for you to get a room. I recommend this one.
post #27769 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 08:44 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Liked: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisPNW View Post
I've already been told by the guy (who's opinion I value pretty highly given his reputation across the AV world) that ISF Bright/Dark is fine and calibrates the same as technicolor... a bandwagon I'm glad I didn't jump on otherwise I might have doubted him.

Either works... and (according to the same expert) one isn't better than the other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by forreal View Post
Sonoftumble pretty much noticed the same thing as your calibrator Chad B:

Quote:
Bottom line is that Technicolor uses LG's OLED TV's as the de-facto consumer reference monitor for grading content, and technicolor Expert is all about getting the best color reproduction. For me, that explains why my meticulously calibrated C7 using ISF Expert Dark looks almost the same as the simple technicolor preset in which I didn't touch the white balance or CMS. There is more going on with this preset beyond the different name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by forreal View Post
Given what was said above, people with uncalibrated sets should choose technicolor over ISF Expert for SDR content.
Before I begin let me just say I'm not at all interested in a debate between AV pros on what's the best picture mode to use...

That being said... you're saying he noticed the same thing I was told by Chad B... but then you quote a post where he's basically saying that they're different?
sonoftumble likes this.

LG B7A OLED 65” / LG SJ9 Atmos Sound Bar / LG UP970 BR Player / Apple TV 4K
i7 7700k 11GB 1080 Ti 32GB Ram 2x 1TB 960 Evo / XBox One X / Nintendo Switch
Movie collection: https://www.blu-ray.com/community/co...3&categoryid=7
post #27770 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 08:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Cross View Post
Look at the plex profile. Plex does a terrible job with the profile for LG. Here's a profile I got and it will work great for all your HDR content. Just add it to the profile folder for plex and should be good. Just change the extension from txt to xml
Well remember it’s not just Plex... it’s off a USB drive or using the built-in LG video player too. Still, I’ll try the profile. Thanks.

Last edited by WilliamG; 05-10-2018 at 09:21 AM.
post #27771 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 09:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 231 Post(s)
Quoted: 2720 Post(s)
Liked: 2478
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisPNW View Post
Before I begin let me just say I'm not at all interested in a debate between AV pros on what's the best picture mode to use...

That being said... you're saying he noticed the same thing I was told by Chad B... but then you quote a post where he's basically saying that they're different?
My two cents - technicolor Expert is the more accurate out-of-the-box picture mode. ISF Expert is a close second, and they both will calibrate nicely - and chart about the same. If you are not getting your TV calibrated, then use technicolor Expert for SDR and HDR, making minor adjustments to the basic settings as outlined in my calibration post.

You will not need to go into the optional White Balance and CMS settings to have an excellent SDR and HDR picture. The delta error difference between perfectly calibrated and out-of-the-box is less than 3% - which means that it is almost undetectable to the human eye. That's a testament to just how good these TV's are!!

( See attached screenshot of technicolor Expert uncalibrated )

LG OLED65C7P 4-20-19 Calibration SDR/HDR/DV FW 05.80.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...l#post57928994
VIZIO M70-D3 Calibration SDR/HDR FW 3.4.8.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...l#post55595700

Last edited by sonoftumble; 05-19-2019 at 09:15 AM.
post #27772 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 10:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Cross View Post
That made no difference for me. What exactly was I supposed to see different? As I said several times, the files don’t even play properly via USB stick (Plex not even being used here!).

The glitches are blink-and-you-miss-it. I’m just going to have to assume most people simply don’t notice. Until my Vero 4K shows up, I’m using Apple TV 4K with Infuse for my Plex media. That gives me flawless playback. Even the Apple TV Plex app has a few issues (different to LG’s built-in apps issue), but Infuse works perfectly.
post #27773 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 10:11 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Liked: 779
Quote:
My two cents - technicolor Expert is the more accurate out-of-the-box picture mode. ISF Expert is a close second, and they both will calibrate nicely - and chart about the same. If you are not getting your TV calibrated, then use technicolor Expert for SDR and HDR, making minor adjustments to the basic settings as outlined in my calibration post.

You will not need to go into the optional White Balance and CMS settings to have an excellent SDR and HDR picture. The delta error difference between perfectly calibrated and out-of-the-box is less than 3% - which means that it is almost undetectable to the human eye. That's a testament to just how good these TV's are!!

Ahhhh! Now everything makes more sense.

I'll agree with with you're saying too... we've seen my pre-cal charts and they were off juuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttt ttttt a bit more than the chart you've posted. No argument from me on that... technicolor expert is definitely more accurate out of the box.

Glad you agree they both calibrate nicely and chart about the same... because that's all I've said all along... what Chad told me.

I also agree about the delta error differences. Mine was also around 3% as you know. These TVs are great... calibrated or not. For me the differences post-cal I've noticed are flesh tones and more pop with colors. Was the calibration a huge ZOMG difference? No. I still saw enough to say it was worth the calibration... but I'll also say that I could have easily saved the money and left the TV as is.

Thanks again for the help!

Neoshinta likes this.

LG B7A OLED 65” / LG SJ9 Atmos Sound Bar / LG UP970 BR Player / Apple TV 4K
i7 7700k 11GB 1080 Ti 32GB Ram 2x 1TB 960 Evo / XBox One X / Nintendo Switch
Movie collection: https://www.blu-ray.com/community/co...3&categoryid=7
post #27774 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 10:47 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by theathlete View Post
Hello all.

Someone mentioned that often dialogue drowns under background noise. It was explained that content is often mastered to 5.1 and downsampled to 2.1 when people only have a soundbar or two speakers.

I'm debating between the SJ9 or SJ8 soundbars. Am I good to go regarding dialogue if I go with the SJ9?

Many thanks!
FWIW, we've not experienced any dialogue problem with our SJ8 and 55OLEDB7P...

(BTW, as an unrelated comment re the SJ8 vs the SJ9... went with the SJ8 rather than the SJ9 to honor a spousal request - she much preferred the SJ8's thinner/lower vertical profile. Side benefit - with the SJ8 even on its optional 3/4" high "feet" and the TV on its stock base, both sitting on the top surface of our 22" high entertainment cabinet, the SJ8 sits in front of - and even partially under - the TV, just underneath the bezel, without requiring the TV to be raised up to prevent the soundbar from blocking the bottom front of the screen...)
post #27775 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 12:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by softumbleno View Post

Mine were all calibrated in Technicolor Expert (except for DV Cinema User) based on my request which I based on Scott Wilkinson's article (https://www.avsforum.com/lg-2018-tv-r...um.com20180316) and a lot of your posts. It turned out really well and I am very pleased with the results.
post #27776 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 12:48 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbarbel View Post
This is an interesting one. I caught this video by Vincent when it was first put on YouTube and asked, on this thread, if people had noticed the undefeatable edge sharpening that the Technicolor mode applies. I didn't get any answers.
I must say that I personally don't see any difference, at my viewing distance of 6 feet from my 65B7, between Technicolor and ISF when all settings are put to the same values. I just wonder if, for those who prefer Techniclor, it is due to the false sharpening ? I think most on here probably avoid asking the TV to apply any sharpening, as I myself do, so it would be quite ironic if the preference for Technicolor was down to rather secretive applied sharpening.
In the video, he said he had Edge Enhancement set to "OFF". This could be the issue.

According to LG, Edge Enhancement is just a bypass. So, with Edge Enchantment "OFF", the sharpness slider has no effect, and with it "ON", then your sharpness settings will apply.

Technicolor may have some inherent EE, and this simply gets bypassed by the sharpness settings when the Edge Enchantment bypass is set to "ON".
post #27777 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 01:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1578 Post(s)
Liked: 380
Quote:

I have put in various settings from various sources and wondered if when I pressed "Apply to all", what is all? For instance, if I put in some 2 pt, 20 pt, and CMS settings and it "Apply to all" did it do it to all the Picture Modes? After reading more of the thread I wanted to try what I recently have read; that is "Technicolor Expert". When I did the "Apply to all" for the 2, 20, and CMS did I put those settings into Technicolor Expert? If so, is there a way to set just those to original?

Jack
post #27778 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackB View Post
I have put in various settings from various sources and wondered if when I pressed "Apply to all", what is all?
All inputs (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, etc.), not all picture modes. It's just a shortcut to duplicate a tweaked picture mode across inputs.
sonoftumble likes this.
post #27779 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:

Mind linking to this post again? There are a LOT of pages in this thread.
post #27780 of 36895 Old 05-10-2018, 04:37 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Send a message via Skype™ to patoberli
Quick question regarding SDR sources (having nothing else atm) and the perfect settings. I've configured the recommended options from @sonoftumble and do see some differences between them and my old Sony KDL-55HX850.
The main point that I don't like, I seem to loose a lot of black details compared to my Sony. I've already raised the Brightness to 63 (the sweet spot for SDR when using my Xbox for calibration) and getting a tad closer to my Sony. It still seems that I loose details in the blacks on the LG compared to the Sony though
What are your recommendations in this case?
I don't think that I should increase the brightness to 70, right?
OLED Light is around 85, I like a bright picture.
Also I seem to lack a little red on the LG, compared to the Sony, might need to adjust that also a little higher.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
#lgoled55c7p #hdr #oled #xboxonex #movies , 2017 , atmos , audio out , burn in , calibration , contrast , dolby 5.1 , dolby vision , Emotiva , Gaming , hdmi arc , hdr , lg b7 , lg b7p , lg c7 , lg e7 , lg oled , lg oled 65b7p , mainboard , mount , Netflix , oled , oled c7 , oled55c7p , Onkyo , optical digital output , problem , settings , sj9 , sk10y , surround , truehd , xbox one x

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page