Master OLED image retention/ burn-in thread:with photos - Page 112 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 16032Likes

post #3331 of 3941 Old 01-23-2019, 08:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
Liked: 1015
Quote:
Originally Posted by hqbert View Post
LG replaced my panel and I'm constantly worrying about it every hour or so and I'm always playing with the zoom, screen size and picture settings. It's not the experience you want.

I also have various black banding and a white band. It's not as bad as most posted here but it's a constant distraction. You can say LCD isn't as black but in both cases it's a distraction so you can't say OLED is better. I've seen Samsung's QLED and it looks just as black but without any banding and vignetting. If it's next to an OLED you could probably tell the difference but nobody does that in real life. Then they say LCD has a halo effect but so does OLED because the white reflects off the glass.
People have different experiences with OLED and LCD, and different preferences and idiosyncrasies. What's right for Fred might not be right for Sally, and so on. That's what makes the world interesting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3332 of 3941 Old 01-24-2019, 06:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi guys, I have a 65B7A that I bought from BB on April 2017 with GS Warranty. I have noticed an IR or BI on the right side of the panel as you can see on the picture. My LG warranty is up on April 2018, my question is if I call the LG to replace my tv panel, will I still have BB warranty on it. I believe this IR or BI is from bring up the side setting menu.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	61D9032F-3581-4C94-B574-5A26314AA687_1548341733141.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	2515482  

Last edited by tonscan; 01-24-2019 at 07:05 AM.
post #3333 of 3941 Old 01-24-2019, 12:58 PM

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Is there any reason to think that BI will be any different in the 2018 panels? I have spent a long time reading all of this and I am back to buying this TV. To protect against BI, I'll be giving my kid his own set up for his PS4. The TV will be used primarily for Netflix/amazon streaming, baseball, hockey and football. By removing the gaming, I'm hoping to mitigate the damage. What about baseball games? Back to my original question, there is speculation in this thread that LG may have changed the manufacturing process which led to some increased BI risk and may have addressed it since. Any optimism that the 2018 sets will be more resistant and/or last longer? This thread and others like it are pretty hard to digest. There seem to be people reporting a lot of usage that would seem risky such as gaming and news channels but no burn in (yet). On top of that, is there any reason to think the 2019 models will offer any additional protections?

Clerk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3334 of 3941 Old 01-24-2019, 08:16 PM

Why does every damn channel on tv need to put their logo in the corner at all times. Watching killing eve and bbc America is plastered on the screen. At least it’s white ...
post #3335 of 3941 Old 01-24-2019, 08:23 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Has anybody with an lg and quick start turned off had any issues with semi reasonable viewing? I asked this in the wrong thread earlier i guess but i have no idea who outside of 2017 lg oleds who have quick start. The burn in stuff i have read never really mention that but it was in the owner's threads. I know it should be the opposite because of the refresher after 4 hrs. Its just weighing on my mind for some reason. Somebody tell me i'm crazy please to put my mind at ease. Im pretty sure i should have at least image retention from my family's viewing and i have it turned off.

Last edited by yogi6807; 01-24-2019 at 08:26 PM.
post #3336 of 3941 Old 01-24-2019, 08:43 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
Liked: 2511
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi6807 View Post
Has anybody with an lg and quick start turned off had any issues with semi reasonable viewing? I asked this in the wrong thread earlier i guess but i have no idea who outside of 2017 lg oleds who have quick start. The burn in stuff i have read never really mention that but it was in the owner's threads. I know it should be the opposite because of the refresher after 4 hrs. Its just weighing on my mind for some reason. Somebody tell me i'm crazy please to put my mind at ease. Im pretty sure i should have at least image retention from my family's viewing and i have it turned off.

I have a C8 with Quick Start+ disabled and have no issues whatsoever with pq. Not sure what you mean about "semi reasonable viewing". We don't use the SmartApps because everything is streamed thru the ATV4k and television is via Comcrap.

That being said, if you are a one-tv family then an OLED might not be for you. We have an LG LCD in the downstairs HTS that we use for our day-to-day viewing and use the C8 upstairs for movies and streaming 4k UHD, along with some sports. Not concerned about BI given our viewing habits and viewing environment.

I never trust an atom, they make up everything.
post #3337 of 3941 Old 01-24-2019, 09:38 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Pylot View Post
Quote:

I have a C8 with Quick Start+ disabled and have no issues whatsoever with pq. Not sure what you mean about "semi reasonable viewing". We don't use the SmartApps because everything is streamed thru the ATV4k and television is via Comcrap.

That being said, if you are a one-tv family then an OLED might not be for you. We have an LG LCD in the downstairs HTS that we use for our day-to-day viewing and use the C8 upstairs for movies and streaming 4k UHD, along with some sports. Not concerned about BI given our viewing habits and viewing environment.
I own 2 2017 lg oleds. 55 in my bedroom and 65 in the family room. i couldnt not see the blacks being dark gray in lcds once i saw it. I'm actually looking to buy a 3rd c8 or b8 im waiting for whatever that flashing macroblocking issue to get resolved or may just wait until later this year. it seems like i have waited so long. My kids like the oled in the family room a lot better than their cheap lcds in the playroom and game room. I guess they see it too. They say it looks better. The oled in the family room is on for 12+ hrs a day due to a family situation and have put on close to 4000 hrs on it. I have no issues. It was just a question weighing on my mind for some odd reason. Thank you for responding.

Last edited by yogi6807; 01-24-2019 at 09:50 PM.
post #3338 of 3941 Old 01-25-2019, 12:40 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 30
I originally, accidentally posted this is in the 'owner's' thread but it should have been here, so...

Just for the record this is a standalone post, not in response to any others in the thread, and is my own experience with more details to follow. This post is NOT intended to fan any flames.

I purchased my 55C7P from Best Buy in August 2017, calibrated it to my room using the 'Cinema' 'Technicolor' and/or 'ISF...' modes, have used it for regular TV and movie viewing and some gaming since then (lots of varied channels and content, no static logos/tickers) and have been very happy with it. It's got about 5000 hours on it, give or take.

In December I noticed what appeared to be the tv's mute icon clearly displayed on the right side of the screen during the red opening title screen of a Marvel movie. I paused the title screen to give it a closer look and discovered that all 3 "floating" mute icons were visible, the top and bottom being much more faint than the center one but still clear enough to see against the red background. And just to be clear I don't "watch the tv on mute" - I use mute over commercials and any other 'normal' time the tv needs to be muted for a minute or three. I also can't really get a clear photo of the issue, sorry.

I immediately ran the Pixel Refresh manually and checked again after it was finished. All 3 logos were still present so I repeated the PR and again all logos were still present against red, orange and darker yellow backgrounds.

I called LG support today and they told me to run the PR 2 more times and if it didn't fix the issue to call them back. I'll be running the two PR cycles today and I'll post follow-ups here as updates warrant.

I should also add, from a post and response in the other thread: I had a Samsung plasma for several years before the OLED so I've been aware of burn-in potential, and sort of conditioned to it, for years and I've done what I can to ensure it never happened (and it didn't on the plasma). I'm reporting it here just to sort of document it, and to express that I think it's odd that the issue happened with LG's own mute icon as opposed to any of the static content that would more commonly be considered a potential burn-in threat.

I'll follow up after I've spoken with LG again, just to keep this up-to-date.

EDIT: Added a photo. Did the best I could to capture what I'm seeing but I don't know much about photography or digital photo editing so while you can only barely see the top and bottom icons in the pic they are all much more pronounced IRL - I've outlined them with black circles in the pic. The photo was taken after another two PR cycles (four total now, not counting any auto cycles that have run in the month since I first noticed the issue) and I'm going to call LG back in a while.

UPDATE 1: I followed up with LG and they quoted me about $2k to replace the panel. I...disagreed with their assessment and am awaiting contact from their "Executive Somethingorother Team" to plead my case. Further details as they come.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	muteburn1web.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	892.4 KB
ID:	2515806  
mildclubsauce likes this.

LG OLED55C7P | Yamaha RX-A1070 | Polk S55 Fronts - PolkS10 Rear Surrounds - Polk OWM3 Heights - Polk LSiM704c Center - SVS SB2000 Sub | PS3 | PS4 |

Last edited by MFed; 01-25-2019 at 12:49 AM.
post #3339 of 3941 Old 01-25-2019, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFed View Post
I originally, accidentally posted this is in the 'owner's' thread but it should have been here, so...

Just for the record this is a standalone post, not in response to any others in the thread, and is my own experience with more details to follow. This post is NOT intended to fan any flames.

I purchased my 55C7P from Best Buy in August 2017, calibrated it to my room using the 'Cinema' 'Technicolor' and/or 'ISF...' modes, have used it for regular TV and movie viewing and some gaming since then (lots of varied channels and content, no static logos/tickers) and have been very happy with it. It's got about 5000 hours on it, give or take.

In December I noticed what appeared to be the tv's mute icon clearly displayed on the right side of the screen during the red opening title screen of a Marvel movie. I paused the title screen to give it a closer look and discovered that all 3 "floating" mute icons were visible, the top and bottom being much more faint than the center one but still clear enough to see against the red background. And just to be clear I don't "watch the tv on mute" - I use mute over commercials and any other 'normal' time the tv needs to be muted for a minute or three. I also can't really get a clear photo of the issue, sorry.

I immediately ran the Pixel Refresh manually and checked again after it was finished. All 3 logos were still present so I repeated the PR and again all logos were still present against red, orange and darker yellow backgrounds.

I called LG support today and they told me to run the PR 2 more times and if it didn't fix the issue to call them back. I'll be running the two PR cycles today and I'll post follow-ups here as updates warrant.

I should also add, from a post and response in the other thread: I had a Samsung plasma for several years before the OLED so I've been aware of burn-in potential, and sort of conditioned to it, for years and I've done what I can to ensure it never happened (and it didn't on the plasma). I'm reporting it here just to sort of document it, and to express that I think it's odd that the issue happened with LG's own mute icon as opposed to any of the static content that would more commonly be considered a potential burn-in threat.

EDIT: Added a photo. Did the best I could to capture what I'm seeing but I don't know much about photography or digital photo editing so while you can only barely see the top and bottom icons in the pic they are all much more pronounced IRL - I've outlined them with black circles in the pic. The photo was taken after another two PR cycles (four total now, not counting any auto cycles that have run in the month since I first noticed the issue) and I'm going to call LG back in a while.

UPDATE 1: I followed up with LG and they quoted me about $2k to replace the panel. I...disagreed with their assessment and am awaiting contact from their "Executive Somethingorother Team" to plead my case. Further details as they come.
Thanks for sharing. 2017 model less than 18 months old. Wow.
post #3340 of 3941 Old 01-25-2019, 05:18 AM

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 217
I have had my C6P now for almost two years and it has almost 8000 hours on the clock. For the last year I was in denial about IR but I can no longer ignore it. I am 70 years old and after 50+ years of loud rock and roll I now need to have the subtitles on when I watch TV or I miss too much of the dialogue. I first noticed the IR during the Olympics but I only saw it on certain scenes so I thought it was the broadcast camera. But now I realize it is the TV burning in where the subtitles usually appear. I can't see the issue on a pure black screen or a pure white screen. But any sold color screen it is visible.[IMG]https://photos.app.*******/9ta5C43KzUUKv5qW9[/IMG]
I'm sorry, I have no clue how to post a photo here.

LG OLED55C6P
Sony STRDH770, Sony UBP-X800, Sony PS3 160
2 - Polk TSi300, 1 - Polk CS10, 4 - Polk T15, 1 - Polk PSW125
post #3341 of 3941 Old 01-25-2019, 08:45 AM

Quote:
I own 2 2017 lg oleds. 55 in my bedroom and 65 in the family room. i couldnt not see the blacks being dark gray in lcds once i saw it. I'm actually looking to buy a 3rd c8 or b8 im waiting for whatever that flashing macroblocking issue to get resolved or may just wait until later this year. it seems like i have waited so long. My kids like the oled in the family room a lot better than their cheap lcds in the playroom and game room. I guess they see it too. They say it looks better. The oled in the family room is on for 12+ hrs a day due to a family situation and have put on close to 4000 hrs on it. I have no issues. It was just a question weighing on my mind for some odd reason. Thank you for responding.
Apparently LG is supposedly working on a fix for the panels that exhibit the flashing and/or macro blocking issues. Vincent's Teoh's video pretty much explains what he thinks is going on and some reasons that some of us may not be having those issues at a perceptible level or a level that adversely affects pq. I purchased my 65 C8 in late September/early October from a local retailer.

post #3342 of 3941 Old 01-25-2019, 10:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 4299 Post(s)
Liked: 3724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seilerbird View Post
I have had my C6P now for almost two years and it has almost 8000 hours on the clock. For the last year I was in denial about IR but I can no longer ignore it. I am 70 years old and after 50+ years of loud rock and roll I now need to have the subtitles on when I watch TV or I miss too much of the dialogue. I first noticed the IR during the Olympics but I only saw it on certain scenes so I thought it was the broadcast camera. But now I realize it is the TV burning in where the subtitles usually appear. I can't see the issue on a pure black screen or a pure white screen. But any sold color screen it is visible.[IMG]https://photos.app.*******/9ta5C43KzUUKv5qW9[/IMG]
I'm sorry, I have no clue how to post a photo here.
Wow, I also use subtitles on pretty much all content but am not yet to 5k hours. It might be time to curtail. Where do you typically leave OLED light?
post #3343 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by video_analysis View Post
Wow, I also use subtitles on pretty much all content but am not yet to 5k hours. It might be time to curtail. Where do you typically leave OLED light?
I don't understand the question.

LG OLED55C6P
post #3344 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 05:44 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2589 Post(s)
Liked: 2312
Quote:
Originally Posted by clerkpalmer View Post
Is there any reason to think that BI will be any different in the 2018 panels? I have spent a long time reading all of this and I am back to buying this TV. To protect against BI, I'll be giving my kid his own set up for his PS4. The TV will be used primarily for Netflix/amazon streaming, baseball, hockey and football. By removing the gaming, I'm hoping to mitigate the damage. What about baseball games? Back to my original question, there is speculation in this thread that LG may have changed the manufacturing process which led to some increased BI risk and may have addressed it since. Any optimism that the 2018 sets will be more resistant and/or last longer? This thread and others like it are pretty hard to digest. There seem to be people reporting a lot of usage that would seem risky such as gaming and news channels but no burn in (yet). On top of that, is there any reason to think the 2019 models will offer any additional protections?
This question is to the point and still unanswered (or unanswerable). @fafrd , What's the most promising OLED tech in this regard?
post #3345 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:

What setting do you have the OLED light set at? 100? 60? 30?

post #3346 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 09:58 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2589 Post(s)
Liked: 2312
Quote:
It might look something like this:
post #3347 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 10:18 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendylou View Post
I went to LG's website and opened a ticket about my burn-in on 12/24/18. I received an email reply 12/24/18 thanking me and asking for a specific list of information, including any pictures I had taken of the burn-in (even though I had included pics earlier when opening the ticket). Also in that email, they suggested trying to tune Live TV to an unused channel and leave random video snow on the screen for at least 1.5 hours to help reset the pixels. I tried that but the damage was permanent. I received an email from LG on 12/25/18 acknowledging my getting back to them with the requested information, and they said it would be 4 business days before an OLED Specialist would call me about the issue. I was surprised to get their call on 1/17/19, so patience did work for me, rather than bugging them repeatedly. When they called, I again reported that I had tried the video snow technique and it did not fix the burn-in. He said that as a one-time courtesy they would replace the screen. Much welcomed news, especially being out-of-warranty period. I was told a service center would be contacting me in 1-2 days. I received that call today, 1/22/19. They ordered a screen and will call me back to schedule installation when it arrives. So it looks like it will be about one month from report to replacement and without hassling them like a squeaky wheel. I will hazard a guess and say perhaps they are willing to do this because I reported a valid problem with the YouTube app from the LG Content Store, and the app has since been revamped with dark ovals near the buttons in question that burn-in, as well as placing lighter placeholders where the video thumbnails and text loads. I figure I am not the only one that this has been happening to. As I originally reported to LG, I was very mindful and avoided situations of potential burn-in. But their YouTube app button burn-in really surprised me, as I had no idea this could potentially happen.

When you say “YouTube app button” do you mean the yellow search button in the lower right corner of the screen? Because that burned in for me. I told them that they need to omit that small yellow square as it is not present on the YouTube app on my Vizio p series quantum (meaning each tv brand has subtle differences with their YouTube apps). I’m in the process of a panel replacement right now. 7 pixel refreshes and it’s still there! I’m wondering if they’d give me the newer pixel structure if I request it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #3348 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 10:27 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

It won’t cost you $2000. You’ll only have to pay for labour which is roughly $200. Unless of course you’re out of the 2 year LG panel replacement warranty?

post #3349 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensingtonwick View Post
It won’t cost you $2000. You’ll only have to pay for labour which is roughly $200. Unless of course you’re out of the 2 year LG panel replacement warranty?

Far as I know my warranty is only 1 year, as confirmed by the 2 initial conversations I've had with LG. I can't find anything about a 2-year warranty on OLED tvs - do you have a link or something I can reference?

LG OLED55C7P | Yamaha RX-A1070 | Polk S55 Fronts - PolkS10 Rear Surrounds - Polk OWM3 Heights - Polk LSiM704c Center - SVS SB2000 Sub | PS3 | PS4 |
post #3350 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 10:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
And just to be clear I don't "watch the tv on mute" - I use mute over commercials and any other 'normal' time the tv needs to be muted for a minute or three.
Would you typically mute over every commercial break? When you mute the TV do the floating icons remain on the screen?

What was your OLED Light setting?
post #3351 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty View Post
Would you typically mute over every commercial break? When you mute the TV do the floating icons remain on the screen?

What was your OLED Light setting?
Not necessarily, but certainly the majority if I'm paying attention or if they're especially annoying - that's if I don't change the channel to something else while a commercial is playing on whichever channel I'm otherwise watching. In other words I don't use the mute function excessively, like for long stretches or hours on end, or in any odd way that might exacerbate burn-in of the icon, and after close inspection using the built-in color slides I've found no other indication of any other types of burn in from other sources, my main concern (now) being the TiVo menu/channel guide which would likely constitute the highest percentage of 'static content' the tv displays in terms of on-screen time, or the LG volume slider/numbers.

Floating icons do remain on the screen and float to their 3 positions during the duration of the mute then vanish when mute is off, just as they should. OLED light generally on 60 (pretty bright room) unless it's movie night, at which point it's 25, brightness never changed from 50. I never use any picture modes besides the Cinema, Technicolor, or ISF ones - no Sports, Game, HDR, APS, etc.

After 7 years with the Samsung plasma prior to the OLED I'm pretty well conditioned to avoiding burn-in so this definitely caught me by surprise. I'm not super upset and I'm not unloading all over LG. I still enjoy the tv and the picture and consider this a minor annoying above anything else and hopefully it won't get beyond that point, but that will be partly up to LG. We'll see how it shakes out...

post #3352 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Pylot View Post
What setting do you have the OLED light set at? 100? 60? 30?
My OLED light is set at 100.

I finally found the Clear Screen Noise button and ran it last night and the problem is a bit less harsh.

LG OLED55C6P
post #3353 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 11:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Floating icons do remain on the screen and float to their 3 positions during the duration of the mute then vanish when mute is off, just as they should . . . .
As I recall, someone else on this thread or a different one reported that they had some burn in from the LG icons. The icons are pretty bright. This is probably something that LG needs to look at.

I run my sources through my receiver, so the LG floating icons are rarely on my screen, and the TV volume slider doesn't come on either. But again, LG should look at the color and vividness of their own icons.

I do also use channel guide a fair amount on by Directv receiver so it will be interesting to see if over time that creates a problem.
post #3354 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 11:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I finally found the Clear Screen Noise button and ran it last night and the problem is a bit less harsh.
OLED Light at 100 is very high for SDR. 100 is the default setting for HDR and I even turn it down when watching HDR. For an OLED Light setting for SDR, you might want to consider something in the range of 25 to 50.

Also, what picture mode do you use for SDR, and what is your usual source (e.g., cable, over-the-air antenna, netflix)?
post #3355 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Floating icons do remain on the screen and float to their 3 positions during the duration of the mute then vanish when mute is off, just as they should . . . .
As I recall, someone else on this thread or a different one reported that they had some burn in from the LG icons. The icons are pretty bright. This is probably something that LG needs to look at.

I run my sources through my receiver, so the LG floating icons are rarely on my screen, and the TV volume slider doesn't come on either. But again, LG should look at the color and vividness of their own icons.

I do also use channel guide a fair amount on by Directv receiver so it will be interesting to see if over time that creates a problem.
About half the time I run through my receiver as well (Yamaha) and the mute icon still displays. I agree about the vividness - it could easily be translucent and still provide the same "service" of informing you mute is active, not that I think that's really necessary anyway.

post #3356 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:

Wow. I use 40 for Cinema (cable tv) and 30 for Technicolor Expert (4k UHD/blu-ray and streaming 4k UHD).

post #3357 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 11:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
About half the time I run through my receiver as well (Yamaha) and the mute icon still displays.
You mean the mute icon from the TV still displays? Mine doesn't do that. Is that because you're using the ARC perhaps?
post #3358 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Quote:
About half the time I run through my receiver as well (Yamaha) and the mute icon still displays.
You mean the mute icon from the TV still displays? Mine doesn't do that. Is that because you're using the ARC perhaps?
Most likely. IIRC it doesn't display if I'm streaming Netflix or Vudu using the tv's built-in apps but the majority of viewing source is TiVo/cable. I can play around to nail down specifics later today.

post #3359 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 11:46 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Far as I know my warranty is only 1 year, as confirmed by the 2 initial conversations I've had with LG. I can't find anything about a 2-year warranty on OLED tvs - do you have a link or something I can reference?

They’ll cover 2 years for panel defects including burn in. Anything relating to the screen itself. I’ll find a link.

post #3360 of 3941 Old 01-26-2019, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensingtonwick View Post
Quote:

They’ll cover 2 years for panel defects including burn in. Anything relating to the screen itself. I’ll find a link.

Laptop just died and I hate posting from the phone but I'd appreciate that. I have a screenshot on the laptop of the 1-year warranty from LG's site but no reference to an extension or 2-year warranty, at least not for the OLED tvs.

EDIT: Back online. Here's the only reference to the tv warranty I've found on their site.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	LGWARRANTY.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	2516584  

Last edited by MFed; 01-26-2019 at 12:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
blacks , burn in , burn-in , lg oled , lg tv , lg-tv , oled , oled burn-in , plasma

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page