LG OLED 65W7P and 77W7P Owners Thread - Page 7 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 162Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #181 of 325 Old 09-04-2017, 09:02 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 24,387
Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6584 Post(s)
Liked: 6582
Quote:
Originally Posted by heynowbababooey View Post
So he's not allowed to watch CNBC because it might burn in? What's the point in buying a TV if he can't watch the channels he wants?
^^^ If you are worried, The Sony XBR-65Z9D and XBR-75Z9D is the answer....

Last edited by Cleveland Plasma; 09-10-2017 at 07:14 AM.
Cleveland Plasma is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 325 Old 09-10-2017, 04:21 AM
Member
 
bonzichrille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Sweden
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 26
To owners of the W7 77inch, are the bezels of this models thicker than the 65 inch version?

Is it so that the bezels are thicker at the top and bottom compared to the left and right?

Thnx!
bonzichrille is offline  
post #183 of 325 Old 09-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Advanced Member
 
rolldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 868
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
^^^ Looks sweet. Did you just go thru the mortar?
We ended up removing a brick behind the TV.
rolldog is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #184 of 325 Old 09-10-2017, 10:21 PM
Advanced Member
 
rolldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 868
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by heynowbababooey View Post
So he's not allowed to watch CNBC because it might burn in? What's the point in buying a TV if he can't watch the channels he wants?
I have to watch these shows so I can find out what's being discussed and what the general public is listening to. More than half of what you hear on CNBC is crap, but if it wasn't for media like this, which people follow religiously, people wouldn't get as emotional as they do about their investments and bail when things go down and buy when things go up, but that's human nature. The first thing people learn when investing is buy low, sell high, but the media creates emotional responses, which breaks the Efficient Market Theory in the short term, and creates inefficiencies for people like me to make money.

I understand that shows like this create burn in, but they also give me the means to replace this set whenever burn in occurs. I've been running mutual funds and hedge funds for 20 years. CNBC is a must, even if it's all garbage. You have to know what everyone else is watching and hearing if you're going to take advantage of them.
rolldog is offline  
post #185 of 325 Old 09-26-2017, 12:17 AM
Advanced Member
 
analog8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Seattle
Posts: 575
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 86
I'm about to pull the trigger on the W77. I have a storage room with all my AV gear directly behind the wall and my AV installer is confident he can put the damn soundbar in there.

@rolldog , your install looks similar, I am assuming you didn't need the non-existent extension cable to do that?

What cables will he need to run to the soundbar? Power, HDMI, optical audio for ARC (I need Atmos), CAT6 ethernet and coax for OTA TV? Am I forgetting something?

Anything else I need to think about?

How robust is the LG remote at working through walls? I find my Xbox One controller struggles to connect consistently with my setup.
vaktmestern likes this.
analog8 is offline  
post #186 of 325 Old 09-26-2017, 07:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lsorensen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,578
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1405 Post(s)
Liked: 805
Quote:
Originally Posted by analog8 View Post
I'm about to pull the trigger on the W77. I have a storage room with all my AV gear directly behind the wall and my AV installer is confident he can put the damn soundbar in there.

@rolldog , your install looks similar, I am assuming you didn't need the non-existent extension cable to do that?

What cables will he need to run to the soundbar? Power, HDMI, optical audio for ARC (I need Atmos), CAT6 ethernet and coax for OTA TV? Am I forgetting something?

Anything else I need to think about?

How robust is the LG remote at working through walls? I find my Xbox One controller struggles to connect consistently with my setup.
My impression was that Atmos requires DD+ which means HDMI ARC, not optical. Unless I have misunderstood something. The other cables do sound like they would be required.
analog8 likes this.

Len Sorensen

Sony XBR55A1E, Marantz SR6012, Benq W7000, Oppo BDP-93, PSB Image T5/C5/B4/Subseries 200
lsorensen is offline  
post #187 of 325 Old 09-26-2017, 12:15 PM
Advanced Member
 
analog8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Seattle
Posts: 575
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsorensen View Post
My impression was that Atmos requires DD+ which means HDMI ARC, not optical. Unless I have misunderstood something. The other cables do sound like they would be required.
Thanks, I got it the wrong way around I guess. Looks like the W7 does support ARC over HDMI which is great. One less cable.

I suppose I will need RS232 for Crestron integration as well.

My installer knows all of this stuff, I just don't like to appear totally clueless.
analog8 is offline  
post #188 of 325 Old 09-27-2017, 09:06 AM
Advanced Member
 
rolldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 868
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by analog8 View Post
I'm about to pull the trigger on the W77. I have a storage room with all my AV gear directly behind the wall and my AV installer is confident he can put the damn soundbar in there.

@rolldog , your install looks similar, I am assuming you didn't need the non-existent extension cable to do that?

What cables will he need to run to the soundbar? Power, HDMI, optical audio for ARC (I need Atmos), CAT6 ethernet and coax for OTA TV? Am I forgetting something?

Anything else I need to think about?

How robust is the LG remote at working through walls? I find my Xbox One controller struggles to connect consistently with my setup.
Give me just a second and I'll post a picture of how mine is setup behind the wall that the TV is on. I do have it hooked into a Control4 audio/video matrix, which I have 2 x 55" racks upstairs housing all of this equipment, but I have another rack in the room behind the TV where I have some local sources plus another surround processor.
rolldog is offline  
post #189 of 325 Old 09-27-2017, 09:46 AM
Advanced Member
 
rolldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 868
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by analog8 View Post
I'm about to pull the trigger on the W77. I have a storage room with all my AV gear directly behind the wall and my AV installer is confident he can put the damn soundbar in there.

@rolldog , your install looks similar, I am assuming you didn't need the non-existent extension cable to do that?

What cables will he need to run to the soundbar? Power, HDMI, optical audio for ARC (I need Atmos), CAT6 ethernet and coax for OTA TV? Am I forgetting something?

Anything else I need to think about?

How robust is the LG remote at working through walls? I find my Xbox One controller struggles to connect consistently with my setup.
The remote works fine, when I need it. Most of the time I use one of my Control4 remotes. Xbox remorse works well, same with the Nvidia Shield.

My W7 is mounted above my fireplace, so there is a lot of room behind it until you get into the room where my downstairs equipment is, so my installers bought a cheap wire shelf from Lowes, installed it inside the wall, and sat the soundbar on top of it. Unfortunately, since I have an open floor plan with 14 foot ceilings, the only option I had for downstairs is a 5.1 setup. I would have loved to have an Atmos system downstairs in my living room, but the sound would have got lost, and it would have been a waste of money since it would never sound like it's supposed to sound.

In my media room upstairs, I was able to go with a 7.1.4 setup. I used the Triad Silver in-wall speakers for my FL, C, & FR. I used the Triad in-ceiling speakers for my 4 height channels, but I had to use Triad's on-wall speakers for my Surround R & L and my Rear Surround R & L.

I bought a brand new house in April, and I've been remodeling it ever since (this wasn't the plan initially). One of the things that had to be done is run a 2 inch gas line from one side of the house to the other, which was run inside the walls and through the attic. This gas line ran right between the studs in the back of my media room, which prevented me from being able to use the Triad in-wall speakers and put them where they needed to go. This is why I had to use the on-wall, which really don't look bad at all and still sound great.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170927_110940.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	871.3 KB
ID:	2288908   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170927_111127.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	869.1 KB
ID:	2288910   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170927_111151.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	776.0 KB
ID:	2288912  
rolldog is offline  
post #190 of 325 Old 09-27-2017, 06:14 PM - Thread Starter
 
Al Leong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Downingtown PA
Posts: 2,491
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2007 Post(s)
Liked: 2257
The latest Transformers 4K UHD disc with Dolby Vision on the W7 is just an amazing thing to watch as such a potent picture emanate from such a thin screen. Highly suggested title for Dolby Vision.
Al Leong is offline  
post #191 of 325 Old 09-28-2017, 08:39 AM
Member
 
jba87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 113
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Hi all! I just joined the W7 club this week, as I had the 77 installed and moved my 65G6 to another room. I've attached some photos of the setup. Have been really happy with the TV, especially with UHD from my Oppo-203 and movies from the new Apple TV 4K. We house all our electronics (except for the soundbar) in a closet where there's a 50-foot run to the TV, so I had to use a fiber optic HDMI to pass DV reliably at that distance. (For some reason, though, DV from the Apple TV isn't working on the G6, even though we're using the same type of HDMI cable.) Turned out we had a stud right where we were going to run the ribbon cable through the wall, so we ended up covering it with painted painters tape (at least for now).

While I'm still fine tuning the picture settings, the images so far from the W7 are stunning and the picture quality seems pretty flawless. One big question to you all, though: When off, I can see some slight ripples (or "wrinkles" as the installer called them) in the screen near the top, as well as some slight indentations where it the hooks/magnets are. This is only visible when the TV is off and you're standing away from the screen and see slightly distorted reflections. Up close, everything seems flat and fine, and with any image on the TV, it's completely unnoticeable and doesn't distort PQ. Don't know if this is due to imperfections in the wall behind the TV or the TV itself, or whether this is considered within spec. The installer is being very cooperative and is discussing directly with LG to see if they have any guidance, since this is the first W7 they've installed, but I thought I'd see if any of you have noticed the same issues. I understand it's a slightly flexible screen, so it may be that swapping for another would have the same issues (and PQ-wise, this one is spot on, so I don't want to unnecessarily go through the hassle), but my G6, laminated on the glass, is perfectly flat so I don't have a good frame of reference. I appreciate any thoughts/opinions/advice....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0527.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	760.2 KB
ID:	2289402   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0528.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	784.8 KB
ID:	2289404  
jba87 is offline  
post #192 of 325 Old 09-28-2017, 09:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Gillietalls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,152
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1509 Post(s)
Liked: 1477
^^^Beautiful

LG 77C8, Sony 75x940E, LG 65B7, LG 65EF9500, LG 55E6, LG 55UB8200, 2 TCL 49S515's
2 Apple 4K TVs, 2 LG UP970's, 2 Samsung UBD-K8500s, WD 4TB NAS
Nvidia Shield, Wii U, Playstation 3
Gillietalls is online now  
post #193 of 325 Old 09-28-2017, 09:56 AM
Member
 
jba87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 113
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillietalls View Post
^^^Beautiful
Thanks!
jba87 is offline  
post #194 of 325 Old 09-29-2017, 07:58 AM
 
vaktmestern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,078
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 826 Post(s)
Liked: 610
Dream tv the 77» W7 Congrats
vaktmestern is offline  
post #195 of 325 Old 09-29-2017, 12:58 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Congrats on a 77” beauty, no better TV on the market!
heynowbababooey is offline  
post #196 of 325 Old 09-29-2017, 08:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Cam1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: El paso
Posts: 5,353
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2999 Post(s)
Liked: 3654
Quote:
Originally Posted by jba87 View Post
Hi all! I just joined the W7 club this week, as I had the 77 installed and moved my 65G6 to another room. I've attached some photos of the setup. Have been really happy with the TV, especially with UHD from my Oppo-203 and movies from the new Apple TV 4K. We house all our electronics (except for the soundbar) in a closet where there's a 50-foot run to the TV, so I had to use a fiber optic HDMI to pass DV reliably at that distance. (For some reason, though, DV from the Apple TV isn't working on the G6, even though we're using the same type of HDMI cable.) Turned out we had a stud right where we were going to run the ribbon cable through the wall, so we ended up covering it with painted painters tape (at least for now).

While I'm still fine tuning the picture settings, the images so far from the W7 are stunning and the picture quality seems pretty flawless. One big question to you all, though: When off, I can see some slight ripples (or "wrinkles" as the installer called them) in the screen near the top, as well as some slight indentations where it the hooks/magnets are. This is only visible when the TV is off and you're standing away from the screen and see slightly distorted reflections. Up close, everything seems flat and fine, and with any image on the TV, it's completely unnoticeable and doesn't distort PQ. Don't know if this is due to imperfections in the wall behind the TV or the TV itself, or whether this is considered within spec. The installer is being very cooperative and is discussing directly with LG to see if they have any guidance, since this is the first W7 they've installed, but I thought I'd see if any of you have noticed the same issues. I understand it's a slightly flexible screen, so it may be that swapping for another would have the same issues (and PQ-wise, this one is spot on, so I don't want to unnecessarily go through the hassle), but my G6, laminated on the glass, is perfectly flat so I don't have a good frame of reference. I appreciate any thoughts/opinions/advice....
Incredible set up...wow I'm jealous😁😁😁
Cam1977 is online now  
post #197 of 325 Old 09-30-2017, 09:25 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 24,387
Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6584 Post(s)
Liked: 6582
Cleveland Plasma is offline  
post #198 of 325 Old 10-01-2017, 07:29 AM
Member
 
rondelmatryuda@shaw.ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: White Rock Canada
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Oled77w7p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
The OLED77W7P and the XBR-77A1E took big price hits this week.......
How much of a hit?
[email protected] is offline  
post #199 of 325 Old 10-02-2017, 09:17 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
The OLED77W7P and the XBR-77A1E took big price hits this week.......
More info?
flyrl12 is offline  
post #200 of 325 Old 10-03-2017, 07:19 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 24,387
Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6584 Post(s)
Liked: 6582
PM sent
Cleveland Plasma is offline  
post #201 of 325 Old 10-04-2017, 02:05 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolldog View Post
I have to watch these shows so I can find out what's being discussed and what the general public is listening to. More than half of what you hear on CNBC is crap, but if it wasn't for media like this, which people follow religiously, people wouldn't get as emotional as they do about their investments and bail when things go down and buy when things go up, but that's human nature. The first thing people learn when investing is buy low, sell high, but the media creates emotional responses, which breaks the Efficient Market Theory in the short term, and creates inefficiencies for people like me to make money.

I understand that shows like this create burn in, but they also give me the means to replace this set whenever burn in occurs. I've been running mutual funds and hedge funds for 20 years. CNBC is a must, even if it's all garbage. You have to know what everyone else is watching and hearing if you're going to take advantage of them.

Pretty much the same issue, I rely on CNBC and if it burns an image in so be it. I used my EC9300 daily for 2 1/2 years, about 10K hours, and there is a fixed image where the ticker runs. That TV has transitioned to the kids and they can't see it and could care less anyway. It really isn't that bad and can only be seen in certain situations, but it is there.


I just bought a 65E7P and I won't be watching CNBC much on it, I moved an old LCD into my office and that is that.
Cooters is offline  
post #202 of 325 Old 10-04-2017, 07:08 PM
Advanced Member
 
rolldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 868
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooters View Post
Pretty much the same issue, I rely on CNBC and if it burns an image in so be it. I used my EC9300 daily for 2 1/2 years, about 10K hours, and there is a fixed image where the ticker runs. That TV has transitioned to the kids and they can't see it and could care less anyway. It really isn't that bad and can only be seen in certain situations, but it is there.


I just bought a 65E7P and I won't be watching CNBC much on it, I moved an old LCD into my office and that is that.
I flip back between Bloomberg and CNBC. Since I own a money management company, I have to keep up to date about what people are talking about. I don't rely on this for advice, just in case some news is released that makes no difference in the valuation of a company, and the more it's talked about, I might get to an entry point if it sells off enough.
Besides, working from home, sometimes I'll watch it outside by the pool on my Samsung Q9F.
Cooters likes this.
rolldog is offline  
post #203 of 325 Old 10-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Guys. Really quick question.

Besides exterior/sound and the detached soundbar.

Strictly talking about screen is there any difference between the 77 inch g7 and the w7?

Thanks!
claud_face is offline  
post #204 of 325 Old 10-06-2017, 01:36 AM
 
vaktmestern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,078
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 826 Post(s)
Liked: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud_face View Post
Guys. Really quick question.

Besides exterior/sound and the detached soundbar.

Strictly talking about screen is there any difference between the 77 inch g7 and the w7?

Thanks!
Not any diffrences, same screen and processor on all 2017 Lg Oled tvs.
vaktmestern is offline  
post #205 of 325 Old 10-12-2017, 07:07 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thanks.

And one more question I couldn't find. I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

The cable for the 77w7. I know there are no extensions. Does anyone know the exact length of this cable as well as the distances where it plugs both into the TV as well as the sound bar?

I'm trying to see what's the biggest gap I can create between the two while mounting the TV on the wall.

I have a bath with plumbing behind my living room TV wall and seems the only options are to place it on TV stand or possibly even behind it as I have floor standing speakers on sides of the stand.
claud_face is offline  
post #206 of 325 Old 10-12-2017, 08:22 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Actually just watched a YouTube video.

I have seen people mention the extension to the cord. I clearly see it in the video and it looks like the cord could easily reach a length of at least 5 feet. That would be plenty. I then have seen people post that these extensions did not come with the TV? And that they cannot be obtained.

Just wondering what actually comes with the TV.

https://youtu.be/DFKFnkP_sLQ


The above video clearly shows some sort of extension...


Maybe all this has been answered and I just need to do a few more nights of forum reading...

Apologies if that's the case!
claud_face is offline  
post #207 of 325 Old 10-12-2017, 10:13 AM
 
vaktmestern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,078
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 826 Post(s)
Liked: 610
Here in Norway the W7 has a sub out on its Soundbar never read anyone posting this?
vaktmestern is offline  
post #208 of 325 Old 10-12-2017, 10:08 PM
Member
 
rondelmatryuda@shaw.ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: White Rock Canada
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Cool 77w7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaktmestern View Post
Here in Norway the W7 has a sub out on its Soundbar never read anyone posting this?


Could you expand on what you mean
Is that a connection point on The Soundbar or do you mean an LG subwoofer speaker to go with the soundbar?
[email protected] is offline  
post #209 of 325 Old 10-12-2017, 10:47 PM
Member
 
stylo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 12
interrested as well in adding a sub, is there an output on the bar ?
stylo is offline  
post #210 of 325 Old 10-13-2017, 09:27 AM
 
vaktmestern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,078
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 826 Post(s)
Liked: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylo View Post
interrested as well in adding a sub, is there an output on the bar ?
,

Yes im suprised nobody spoken of this feature?
[email protected] likes this.
vaktmestern is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off