2018 LG C8-E8 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 244 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 80728Likes

post #7291 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 04:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
Liked: 1015
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffc7 View Post
Looking for a new TV in the family room and have diligently been doing my research. I've read over and over about the OLED not being the first choice for everyday watching with network logos as well as a room with a fair amount of natural light. I heard the same thing when I purchased my plasma Panasonic 50PX-500u 13 years ago. Logo burn in issues and don't put it in a bright room. That dinosaur of a TV has never had any issues and was more than adequate for everyday viewing. So my question is, are all the concerns or "cons" with an OLED TV only for the most discriminate of video critics. I probably won't buy replace this TV for 13 years. Or should I get an LED?
Someone else can comment on the issue of burn-in with network logos, as I've only had my set for about 120 hours, but if you switch content regularly like most people do with "everyday watching," I wouldn't think it would be an issue with the normal settings that people are using.

As to brightness, I have my set in a fairly bright room and I really don't see an issue with brightness. This TV is plenty bright, and you can increase OLED light to account for more than usual room light. There was also a post from someone else on this thread I think who had some pictures of his room and also discussed room brightness and how it wasn't an issue for him even though he was initially concerned about the issue. You can probably finding it by using the "search this thread" function.

I will say that the screen on this TV is more reflective than my previous plasma, and that concerned me at first when I had the TV off. I mean, if I keep the blinds open which are opposite the TV and the TV is off, I can see the outside light pretty well. But when I close the blinds opposite the TV (which I would do even with my plasma), there is still a good bit of daylight in the room, and I don't see any issue with the quality of the picture. In fact, I use the settings for ISF Dark and ISF Bright, and sometimes I forget to switch over from ISF Dark that I used the night before, and I still think the set is plenty bright enough, to the point that I don't even notice I forgot to change the mode.

IMHO, the brightness "advantage" of and LED Is overrated with anything but a really bright room (or if you going to put a TV outside or something). And once you see the blacks and contrast on this set, I don't think you'd ever worry about brightness again. At least I don't.

That's just my opinion. As usual, YMMV. And I'm sure the other wise folks who populate this forum can offer some additional helpful thoughts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7292 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 04:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1355 Post(s)
Liked: 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffc7 View Post
Looking for a new TV in the family room and have diligently been doing my research. I've read over and over about the OLED not being the first choice for everyday watching with network logos as well as a room with a fair amount of natural light. I heard the same thing when I purchased my plasma Panasonic 50PX-500u 13 years ago. Logo burn in issues and don't put it in a bright room. That dinosaur of a TV has never had any issues and was more than adequate for everyday viewing. So my question is, are all the concerns or "cons" with an OLED TV only for the most discriminate of video critics. I probably won't buy replace this TV for 13 years. Or should I get an LED?

These are solid TVs. If you didn't have issues with plasma, doubt you'll have issues with oled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smurraybhm likes this.
post #7293 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 05:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Thanks for the input. It's much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty View Post
Someone else can comment on the issue of burn-in with network logos, as I've only had my set for about 120 hours, but if you switch content regularly like most people do with "everyday watching," I wouldn't think it would be an issue with the normal settings that people are using.

As to brightness, I have my set in a fairly bright room and I really don't see an issue with brightness. This TV is plenty bright, and you can increase OLED light to account for more than usual room light. There was also a post from someone else on this thread I think who had some pictures of his room and also discussed room brightness and how it wasn't an issue for him even though he was initially concerned about the issue. You can probably finding it by using the "search this thread" function.

I will say that the screen on this TV is more reflective than my previous plasma, and that concerned me at first when I had the TV off. I mean, if I keep the blinds open which are opposite the TV and the TV is off, I can see the outside light pretty well. But when I close the blinds opposite the TV (which I would do even with my plasma), there is still a good bit of daylight in the room, and I don't see any issue with the quality of the picture. In fact, I use the settings for ISF Dark and ISF Bright, and sometimes I forget to switch over from ISF Dark that I used the night before, and I still think the set is plenty bright enough, to the point that I don't even notice I forgot to change the mode.

IMHO, the brightness "advantage" of and LED Is overrated with anything but a really bright room (or if you going to put a TV outside or something). And once you see the blacks and contrast on this set, I don't think you'd ever worry about brightness again. At least I don't.

That's just my opinion. As usual, YMMV. And I'm sure the other wise folks who populate this forum can offer some additional helpful thoughts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7294 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 05:49 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Liked: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywise666 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk82 View Post
I think the slow gradual change of color temperature is a bug because I had that too and it's instant again after having done a factory reset.

I just did the factory reset and i can confirm it's instant again.
thanks for the tip again.
I did a factory reset and it seemed good for like half an hour. Sadly now it's back to being slow. Oh well! The tv is still amazing!!
post #7295 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 05:55 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking 29 View Post
I did a factory reset and it seemed good for like half an hour. Sadly now it's back to being slow. Oh well! The tv is still amazing!!

That's strange,still good here.
Yep,amazing TV. Cant stop playing with the settings.
post #7296 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 06:08 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by jboileau View Post
I am no expert, but I don't think anything is visible when it runs. I sure never saw anything after I power down.

It is independent of stand by mode, the only time it would not run is if you unplug the TV instead of using the power button.
Ah, got it thanks.
post #7297 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 06:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
Liked: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenee View Post
I know I'm in that league and then some.

Same here.
Thank goodness for tinnitus
post #7298 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 06:12 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Liked: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin-X View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jboileau View Post
I am no expert, but I don't think anything is visible when it runs. I sure never saw anything after I power down.

It is independent of stand by mode, the only time it would not run is if you unplug the TV instead of using the power button.
Ah, got it thanks.
I could be wrong but I think I've heard a relay click after my tv has been off for a while. I also saw a faint white horizontal line go from top of screen to bottom right before I've heard that click. I'm pretty sure that's a compensation cycle.
post #7299 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 06:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2101 Post(s)
Liked: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarleyUK View Post
Just received and setup the E8.

Good lord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotesBreakfast View Post
After waiting three weeks for shipping I finally got my OLED65E8 last Friday and after a few days of watching a variety of UHDs, BDs, and some streaming content, I am thrilled about this set. It replaces my old 65B6, which is obviously still an amazing TV, but I'm really glad I upgraded. PQ is stunning, the extra features are welcome, and I just like the overall style.
Pics of your guys’ E8? Trying to decide vs. C8. Also, how do you think the upscaling and near black performs on your E8 vs. B7?
post #7300 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 06:50 PM

Alright so I came in from a Panasonic VT60 and I barely miss that tv so far. Haven't seen any vertical bands through some Daredevil S3, Jack Ryan, Last Jedi 4k Blu-Ray, Overwatch (video game) and some YT/Dolby demo footage. So uniformity in content is flawless to my eyes. I did notice some of that near black crawling that Vincent highlights in his videos, that the Sony seems to handle better, but it's also hard to tell how much it is that and how much it is the digital grain they add. Either way it's only distracting at really close range (my normal seating distance is 6ft).

Haven't thrown up any slides of any kind, but on the LGUBK90 that my lent me it does have a white field that shows some color tinting, but I can't trust that the player's background is a 100% white field all the way. I know some of you in this thread use that player, like @Cam1977 , so maybe some of you guys can chime in.

The only thing that prevents me from saying that I don't miss the VT60 is game mode, but I already was well aware of the issues here before going in. Still don't understand why LG locks game mode and PC mode (4:4:4) to a wide color gamut in SDR, instead of just making game mode a toggle inside every picture mode, like Panasonic does.

On the plus side, BFI works really well, I know that's not a popular feature and I have read how it can be improved with a higher native refresh rate; but for 60fps video games it works like a charm as all I have to do is double the Oled light to make up for the lost luminance. This is easy for me as I have a light controlled environment thanks to curtains. If anyone out there has Overwatch and is wondering about the positive impact of BFI, go to the training arena and look for the overpass that has the word "caution" on it, huge difference in clarity from on to off when moving the camera left and right.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the tv, as it makes my plasma look obsolete, which is quite a feat as that thing was a beast back in 2013, but things change and evolve, and OLED is quite the evolution in home displays.
mrtickleuk likes this.
post #7301 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 08:59 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi people, i recently bought my first OLED being the LG OLED C8 and google this thread to ask for help on something that is really bothering me.

I have connected my PC to my TV via HDMI from my Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti to HDMI1 TV Input, also enable Ultra Deep Color so i can have Full Color in Windows 10.

The problem is, no matter what i do, i always get Videos from my PC with stuttering and i know for sure is not VLC or my PowerDVD related problem, happens with all PC video players i can think off.

Reading a lot seems all OLED suffers in some extent from Stuttering playing 24hz Blurays, but thought the C8 was the less prone to Stutter.

I have tried LG C8 Options Menu and played with RealCinema On/Off and use TruMotion feature (which i don´t like to use because of artifacts in video images) and none of this really takes away the horrible stutter in video media playback.

Have you guys found related stuttering problems, perhaps from your Windows 10 PC Movies and or Videos?

Hope someone can help me. My OLED TV firmware is the latest. (forgot to mention)

Regards,

Aris
post #7302 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 09:14 PM

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin-X View Post
The only thing that prevents me from saying that I don't miss the VT60 is game mode, but I already was well aware of the issues here before going in. Still don't understand why LG locks game mode and PC mode (4:4:4) to a wide color gamut in SDR, instead of just making game mode a toggle inside every picture mode, like Panasonic does.

You can actually change the gamut on the PC input within the ISF modes for both SDR and HDR. I don't even use game mode anymore. The only downside for me is the bit of extra color banding that is occasionally noticeable in HDR.

Quote:
On the plus side, BFI works really well, I know that's not a popular feature and I have read how it can be improved with a higher native refresh rate; but for 60fps video games it works like a charm as all I have to do is double the Oled light to make up for the lost luminance. This is easy for me as I have a light controlled environment thanks to curtains. If anyone out there has Overwatch and is wondering about the positive impact of BFI, go to the training arena and look for the overpass that has the word "caution" on it, huge difference in clarity from on to off when moving the camera left and right.
Yeah, everyone complains about BFI on these displays, but It looks so much better to me. Definitely for most 60fps gaming, but I use it for movies, sports and TV shows as well. I don't find the flicker bothersome at all, and the display has more than enough light output for me to compensate for the luminance drop. Really the only time I don't use it is for HDR. Well, that and 50hz content. The flicker is really, really, really crazy with a 50hz input. Try out Planet Earth with BFI to see what I mean!
post #7303 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 09:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou View Post
Order just placed so guess it's time for a thread.
How is it? I wanna buy one.
post #7304 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 09:25 PM

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked: 72
I know this is strange to ask but... its there a way to make HDR content to look as close as possible to Dolby Vision?

everything that i see in Dolby is AMAZING on the set, the colors, the depth, the lights...

them in HDR most movies are a washed out mess with pale colors and raising blacks everywhere...

Last edited by onaga; 10-30-2018 at 09:34 PM.
post #7305 of 21623 Old 10-30-2018, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onaga View Post
I know this is strange to ask but... its there a way to make HDR content to look as close as possible to Dolby Vision?

everything that i see in Dolby is AMAZING on the set, the colors, the depth, the lights...

them in HDR most movies are a washed out mess with pale colors and raising blacks everywhere...

Yes,put the Black Level to LOW
post #7306 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 12:25 AM

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Yes,put the Black Level to LOW

Even if it comes from a device using full range?

post #7307 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 12:28 AM

Spent last night playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on the One X on my new baby.... And it looks amazing!

I've found I prefer using cinema mode for games, and setting the dejudder and deblur at 3 and 6. Really smooths things out without seeming to add artefacts.

I have some calibration discs and a USB stick for hdr, but I'm trying to work out how to use them exactly, as the sources will be different. Can I just calibrate cinema sdr mode via the usb input and copy that across to other inputs? Or is there a high variance between inputs..?

post #7308 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Even if it comes from a device using full range?

No,but maybe he has that device set to limited range.
I have my PC set to RGB Limited and tv to LOW, orelse I cant get my Appletv to look accurate. Both connected to receiver. RGB low setting on Appletv doesnt seem to work for some reason. Its annoying that you cant have seperate tv picture settings when after you connected several devices to receiver.
post #7309 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Spent last night playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on the One X on my new baby.... And it looks amazing!

I've found I prefer using cinema mode for games, and setting the dejudder and deblur at 3 and 6. Really smooths things out without seeming to add artefacts.

I have some calibration discs and a USB stick for hdr, but I'm trying to work out how to use them exactly, as the sources will be different. Can I just calibrate cinema sdr mode via the usb input and copy that across to other inputs? Or is there a high variance between inputs..?

I believe all inputs are the same.
which calibration discs for HDR are you using?
post #7310 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 05:47 AM

Quote:
No,but maybe he has that device set to limited range.
I have my PC set to RGB Limited and tv to LOW, orelse I cant get my Appletv to look accurate. Both connected to receiver. RGB low setting on Appletv doesnt seem to work for some reason. Its annoying that you cant have seperate tv picture settings when after you connected several devices to receiver.

Yeah, I've found that too. Currently using the One X on PC RGB and the Shield on expanded range with the black level set to high - seems ok to me, but would be tricky if other devices were connected to the avr that needed low for whatever reason.

post #7311 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I've found that too. Currently using the One X on PC RGB and the Shield on expanded range with the black level set to high - seems ok to me, but would be tricky if other devices were connected to the avr that needed low for whatever reason.

yeah, and i would have no problem to just connect my appletv to the back of my tv with ARC so that i will be able to put a different picture setting, but the 5.1 audio is not in sync with several apps! So thats no option. I hope it will be solved in update.
post #7312 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 07:28 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Hi everyone!

New member and owner of a brand new C8. As my first OLED the image quality is amazing.

Currently I am having one issue with my setup:
I have a Samsung K8500 Blu Ray Player connected with one HDMI output to the TV and the second to the receiver (Denon X6200), as I dont want to pass video through the receiver.

The problem is that I only get stereo to the receiver and not the uncompressed HD bitstream (TrueHD, DTSMA, etc). This worked beautifully with my previous TV (Samsung KS9000). Somehow having the LG connected to the Blu Ray player, forces the seconday output of the player to output stereo.

Passing both video and sound to the AVR with one HDMI link works ok, but I dont prefer this way as I dont trust my AVR with not touching the video stream

Any help would be appreciated.
post #7313 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by escu View Post
Hi everyone!

New member and owner of a brand new C8. As my first OLED the image quality is amazing.

I have a Samsung K8500 Blu Ray Player connected with one HDMI output to the TV and the second to the receiver (Denon X6200), as I dont want to pass video through the receiver.

The problem is that I only get stereo to the receiver and not the uncompressed HD bitstream (TrueHD, DTSMA, etc). This worked beautifully with my previous TV (Samsung KS9000). Somehow having the LG connected to the Blu Ray player, forces the seconday output of the player to output stereo.

Passing both video and sound to the AVR with one HDMI link works ok, but I dont prefer this way as I dont trust my AVR with not touching the video stream

I have a similar thing with my pc when connected direct to the TV instead of viabthe avr - it only shows stereo.

post #7314 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPbuckwalter View Post
You can actually change the gamut on the PC input within the ISF modes for both SDR and HDR. I don't even use game mode anymore. The only downside for me is the bit of extra color banding that is occasionally noticeable in HDR.
Oh man thanks! I was only using technicolor and it never occurred to me that the ISFs ones would allow the change while technicolor wouldn't. Now I can get the same image with the low input lag. With HDR, yeah there is no solution here as PC mode makes everything 4:4:4 and HDR needs chroma subsampling to fit into the HDMI2.0 bandwidth. LG would have to add a setting to change chroma mode for it work properly. Not holding my breath on that one, so I'm sticking with game mode on HDR. Changing color temp to W45 and matching the other settings to technicolor gets you pretty close. Something I do feel is pretty odd is just how much lag I sense outside of PC/Game mode, everything is incredibly sluggish, in a way that it didn't on my plasma. I would sometimes forget to turn game mode on there and wouldn't notice, it was only when doing an on/off comparison that I would notice. And if I'm remembering the numbers correctly, the VT60 and C8 lag numbers should be pretty close outside of game mode. Once it's engaged it's very responsive, slightly more than the VT60 (as backed up by the measurements), but without it it's like you are wearing the iron boots from Zelda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPbuckwalter View Post
Yeah, everyone complains about BFI on these displays, but It looks so much better to me. Definitely for most 60fps gaming, but I use it for movies, sports and TV shows as well. I don't find the flicker bothersome at all, and the display has more than enough light output for me to compensate for the luminance drop. Really the only time I don't use it is for HDR. Well, that and 50hz content. The flicker is really, really, really crazy with a 50hz input. Try out Planet Earth with BFI to see what I mean!
Yeah I don't see any flicker, it's a bummer for those in Europe where there is a lot of 50hz content.

I tested the Switch last night and the up-scaling is pretty good, not that much different looking than how it was on my VT60. With your tip, nothing to really miss with my plasma. I do feel bad for those that see issues/had bad luck with panels. I really think something that gets lost in these arguments is that there is a lot more variance with how our eyes see things than we realize. Remember 1-2 years ago when that picture of a dress took over the internet because some saw it as black and blue, and others white and gold, if I remember correctly. And it all came down to a deficiency in our eyes, for those of us that saw the wrong color, like me. We have seen things like this on tvs here throughout the years, from DLP rainbows, to LCD ghosting and DSE, plasma phosphor trails and screen door effect, Oled banding and near black handling. Plasma too my eyes had absolutely perfect uniformity with no issues whatsoever, but I remember a particular poster here that could always see the screen door effect, while I had to get my face about a foot or 2 off the screen to notice it. The only way for you to know is to use the tv in your home or in an environment close to it. Because while I don't see any hint of vertical bars whatsoever, if @VidPro sat in my couch and watched the same content, he might be able to see it as his eyes are very sensitive to it from his posting history.
post #7315 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Hi everyone!

Quote:
I have a similar thing with my pc when connected direct to the TV instead of viabthe avr - it only shows stereo.

Are you feeding the video signal to the ARC port (HDMI 2)? Also what are your audio settings on the tv? I have a DenonX2200 so it's the same model year, and it works flawlessly.
post #7316 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 08:24 AM

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Gents, I'm looking to upgrade from my current 65" B6 to a 77" C8. The only real issue I've had with the B6 has been vignetting, especially down the right side of the screen. Fortunately, it is only noticeable in certain grey/dark scenes.

To those of you with the C8, does vignetting still appear to be an issue and if so is it as pronounced as it was on prior models? Thanks for any feedback!

OLED C8, Yamaha RX-A2060
Panasonic UB820, Tivo Bolt Vox
post #7317 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 08:31 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 3847 Post(s)
Liked: 3085
Quote:

1st, it won't hurt anything to pass the signal through the AVR as long as you have it set to no processing. Consult with Denon owners in the dedicated thread for that model.
2nd, I don't know if its possible for the player to send audio on both outputs without dumbing it down to the lowest common format. There *should* be a setting in the player for this situation, which would eliminate audio on the #1 output when #2 output is active. Consult with owners of that player in the dedicated thread.
post #7318 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 09:02 AM

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by zubinh View Post
Gents, I'm looking to upgrade from my current 65" B6 to a 77" C8. The only real issue I've had with the B6 has been vignetting, especially down the right side of the screen. Fortunately, it is only noticeable in certain grey/dark scenes.

To those of you with the C8, does vignetting still appear to be an issue and if so is it as pronounced as it was on prior models? Thanks for any feedback!
No vignetting at all on my C8 (77”). I had a 55” B6 before, and I thought the vignetting on it was acceptable, but the latest models have definitely improved in that regard.
zubinh likes this.

Rec Room: LG 77C8/Denon X4300/Oppo UDP203/Klipsch RP280F, RP450C, RP140 Atmos, RP150M, R14M/Martin Logan Dynamo1000/PS4 Pro
Living Room: Samsung 82Q90R/Yamaha A1050/Sony UBP-X800/Definitive BP9040, A90 Atmos, BP6/SVS SB2000/Xbox One X
post #7319 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 09:05 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
2nd, I don't know if its possible for the player to send audio on both outputs without dumbing it down to the lowest common format. There *should* be a setting in the player for this situation, which would eliminate audio on the #1 output when #2 output is active. Consult with owners of that player in the dedicated thread.
I have such a setting but it can only enable sending audio on the second output (by default its disabled) but does not prevent audio being send on the first output as well. So, when active, audio is outputted on both.
It worked perfectly with my previous TV, that's why I think it has to do with the TV somehow.
I passed video to the TV using the primary HDMI output of the BluRay and audio to my AVR using the secondary HDMI output on my BluRay. It worked perfectly and it passed the full HD sound stream tot the AVR.
post #7320 of 21623 Old 10-31-2018, 09:07 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi, newbie here (literally just signed up to ask this). I’ve been wanting to buy a C8 for a while now but have been waiting for the prices to come down even further. I just saw the lowest price on Amazon today for £1,699 after keeping my eye on it. Should I wait no longer and just go for it? Or would the price be even lower on Black Friday? Don’t want to miss out on this but if it ends up going even lower within a month I’ll resist the urge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
24p , black deformity , blu-ray , brighter corner , hdmi , hdmi audio missing , lg b8 , lg c8 , lg c8 oled , lg oled , lg oled c8 aspect , lg soundbar , light bleed , oled , soap opera effect , soe , sound bar

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page