2018 LG C8-E8 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 289 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 81024Likes

post #8641 of 22049 Old 11-26-2018, 08:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 16
We picked our 65" C8 two Sundays ago from Costco and we had a blue pixel right in the center of the screen. It wasn't bad the first night but then it turned into a black dot the size of an eraser. I tried pixel refresher a few times, leaving power off for hours, etc. Then the next day the black dot had two lines than extended to the top and bottom of the screen. Later that morning the tv refused to turn on at all. This is all within 48 hours of purchase or so.

We swapped it out on Black Friday and the second TV is flawless!

I am trying to hook this up to a Yamaha TSR-7850 and things worked great until yesterday. There seems to be an issue with the "handshake" between devices. I have only have a DirecTV Hx24 DVR, PS4 Pro, and the Yamaha hooked up to it. I was using the ARC output to the ARC connection on the back of the TV and it worked great but eventually the Amazon Prime app would not send sound to the receiver for some reason. PS4 was hooked up via HDMI to the receiver then and worked fine thru the HDMI ARC connection.

I am going to try a few more settings with the Yamaha and C8 this week.

Love the picture quality of the C8 though and we are very happy with this one. After viewing the blacks right out of the box I don't know if I will ever go to an LED tv ever again!

Now in the meantime I will try to catch up on all of these posts in this thread...thanks for all the info from folks that have had more experience with this great OLED TV!
calfcramp and mrtickleuk like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8642 of 22049 Old 11-26-2018, 08:36 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Can the LG Magic Remote sold with these OLEDs be used to control a streaming device like a Roku from with Roku's interface?
post #8643 of 22049 Old 11-26-2018, 10:21 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfr781rider View Post
I've had my 77" C8 for about a month now. I view from about 15 feet away. Upgraded from a 11 year old 67" Samsung LED DLP which was great. Bought the C8 sight unseen as all of the reviews pretty much said it was top dog.

I watch sports most all of the time. Football, hockey, racing and a little bit of NCAA basketball. After a month, I'm still finding the motion of sports oftentimes troubling. I've played with True Motion settings and still cannot find anything that always makes what I'm looking at look fluid. Not all of the time mind you, just frequently. I keep hoping that I will adjust with time, and in fact it does seem better now than when I first started viewing. I'm wondering if I should have bought a Q9fn or if that TV would give me the same problems. I don't know if what I'm seeing is due to the size of the screen, OLED technology, or processing (I have DirecTV).

Wondering if I'm alone in this or it's a common, known thing? I love watching things like the news, movies, and TV shows. It's just a sports thing. Thanks for your input!

I just picked up the 55 C8 , upgraded from the 55EC9300 OLED. The motion handling on this TV is extremely disappointing . The EC9300 did a much better job, especially during sporting events.

I also notice the poor processing on Directv sources. Football on Fox yesterday looked like a pixelated mess. The only way to clean up the signal is to enable MPEG noise reduction, and by doing this you sacrifice some fine detail. I really wanted to believe the hype from LG about their A9 chip but it doesnt seem to do much.

Anyone else try the Sony A8F or A9F? I was originally looking at picking one up but the awful Android TV and Game mode Lag stopped me from pulling the trigger. Now I regret not waiting for the 2019 LG's to come out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8644 of 22049 Old 11-26-2018, 10:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflex-Arc View Post
Mine are set to:

HDR - 100
DV - 50
SDR - 35
These.

Pioneer 111FD, Pioneer 4280HD
75" Sony 850D
65" LG B7, LG UBK90
post #8645 of 22049 Old 11-26-2018, 10:37 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivas1015 View Post
Just how distracting is the luminance fluctuation? I'm planning on getting this as it's bright and everything else seems to work properly, but I'm worried about the ABL latency. Wondering if the Sony a9f is the way to go but that seems to have dim Dolby Vision.
Unfortunately this is something that varies a lot from person to person. Most don't notice it or are not distracted by it, others find it unbearable. It mostly only happens in full screen content. Personally I have only noticed it in games but it's very rare. In actual gameplay I don't notice it all, it was only on Destiny 2 in the base camp that I inadvertently noticed it where the soccer goal and cliff are. Once you see it you will know how to trigger it to test it, but again; I don't see it in actual gameplay but YMMV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepiecesfit View Post
Anyone using R.Masciola's HDR-10 UHD Test Patterns to set Black Clipping point with HDR10 on the C8? I'm finding with Technicolor Expert I'm needing to raise my brightness to 54 so that 68 is flashing very faintly near the Reference black of 64. However, most sites and reviewers recommend 50. I use 50 for SDR but finding that with HDR10 50 does clip some shadow detail. So this might be personal preference but anyone experience something similar? I've got over 800 hours on the set so I think it's settled in nicely already. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by stash64 View Post
This may not help much but I found 56 to be the correct brightness setting on my new C8 using the AVS HD709 black level pattern on bluray.
Correct brightness setting varies from panel to panel. For me the right setting is 50 for HDR and 51 for SDR, if I go above that I'm raising the black level and removing perfect blacks. In Dolby Vision it's been at 49, any higher and black bars light up, but I haven't seen a DV Blu Ray in a while so I have to re-check as this may have changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam1977 View Post
Agreed, this thread would be lit up like a Christmas tree if widescreen movies were an issue.
Forget this thread, the whole OLED forum would be flooded with this and we would have heard from the various calibrators and experts. That it's not even use as part of the FUD campaign says it all. Companies put all sorts of things for lawsuit prevention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guttboy View Post
We picked our 65" C8 two Sundays ago from Costco and we had a blue pixel right in the center of the screen. It wasn't bad the first night but then it turned into a black dot the size of an eraser. I tried pixel refresher a few times, leaving power off for hours, etc. Then the next day the black dot had two lines than extended to the top and bottom of the screen. Later that morning the tv refused to turn on at all. This is all within 48 hours of purchase or so.

We swapped it out on Black Friday and the second TV is flawless!

I am trying to hook this up to a Yamaha TSR-7850 and things worked great until yesterday. There seems to be an issue with the "handshake" between devices. I have only have a DirecTV Hx24 DVR, PS4 Pro, and the Yamaha hooked up to it. I was using the ARC output to the ARC connection on the back of the TV and it worked great but eventually the Amazon Prime app would not send sound to the receiver for some reason. PS4 was hooked up via HDMI to the receiver then and worked fine thru the HDMI ARC connection.

I am going to try a few more settings with the Yamaha and C8 this week.

Love the picture quality of the C8 though and we are very happy with this one. After viewing the blacks right out of the box I don't know if I will ever go to an LED tv ever again!

Now in the meantime I will try to catch up on all of these posts in this thread...thanks for all the info from folks that have had more experience with this great OLED TV!
Welcome to the mysterious world of HDMI-CEC & ARC. When I first set-up my tv it was absolutely flawless. I could control the volume on my AVR, pause my Blu-Ray and navigate the Fire tv all with the LG remote. Switching HDMI inputs on the Denon was quick and on the input tree it even had a sub tree for my AVR, identifying devices plugged into it with their proper name. Then, after I unplugged the blu-ray from HDMI 1 to plug the Xbox One X to do the network transfer function from my old Xbox One and testing some settings, it just all stopped working once I plugged everything back how it was. I even unplugged the power off both the tv and Denon one night, to see if some power cycling would bring things back to how they were. All to no avail. I expect it will start working properly on the next solar eclipse or planetary alignment
post #8646 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 12:59 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6752 Post(s)
Liked: 6752
Quote:
Originally Posted by bac View Post
Without scrolling through pages and pages of tech issues, what are some of the mounts and A/V receivers some of you are using with your C8s? I'm looking at a 65" from Costco.
AVR-X3500H Denon is a nice unit. Any universal mount will pretty much work.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam1977 View Post
Agreed, this thread would be lit up like a Christmas tree if widescreen movies were an issue.
For all the OLED owners posts thru out the years we have very little action in the OLED burn in thread, that says enough for me.
calfcramp likes this.
post #8647 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 04:33 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by stash64 View Post
This may not help much but I found 56 to be the correct brightness setting on my new C8 using the AVS HD709 black level pattern on bluray.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...l#post46798617
post #8648 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 05:40 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Quote:
I've seen this in Handmaid's Tale shadows on Hulu. I chuck it up to poor bit rate and oddly elevated black levels at the discretion of the director. I don't concern myself with it. UHD HDR Blu-Rays look incredible.
Hi, jk82 made a video of the issue. If it was the content, there would be no change to the pixels while moving a paused image around the screen.

mrtickleuk likes this.
post #8649 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 05:45 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwecker View Post
Nothing in between these dates happened. On the day I first posted I contacted LG customer support through their forms and attached pictures of the issue. I received a mail 2 days later that the tech department was looking into it. An hour before my update a rep called me, informing me about their wish to make an appointment to have a service rep have a look at my unit.

Have a look at my first post

I will be sure to press for the exact terminology and share it once I obtain that information.
Quick Update: LG technician will be coming over to check out the TV on thursday morning. Will update after the appointment. He said he'll take a good look at the panel, run diagnostics and a few tests to figure out the issue.
I might take a couple more pictures of the uniformity issues before that - I'll share the most interesting ones.
calfcramp and mrtickleuk like this.
post #8650 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 05:55 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywise666 View Post
If you're talking about Netflix, you can go in your profile in the webbrowser and check the "semi transparent" box.
I'm using the internal WebOS player, it allows you to change colors, but the other ones are also very bright.
post #8651 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hzrD View Post
I'm using the internal WebOS player, it allows you to change colors, but the other ones are also very bright.

Yeah,not possible to make it less bright there. For me thats just unwatchable,because its too distracting and it hurts my eyes. So thats why i'm using Plex together with MPC-HC on my PC.
post #8652 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 06:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Liked: 348
I got a C8 recently. It has firmware 3.00.90. I do not see any ABL issues so far. Only spent a few hours on it but I've seen the videos of it so I was keeping an eye out for it. I'm thinking about not updating the TV, but what am I missing? is there a firmware history somewhere?
post #8653 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 07:04 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
If you change to semi-transparent online through your browser, this with change subtitle behavior on ALL devices, including the 'internal WebOS' version of Netflix.

Mark

Marantz 8802A | Rotel RB 1590 / 1555 | Bowers Wilkins 804D3 / HTM2D3 / DB3D / 703S2 / 706S2 | Oppo 205 | Bluesound NODE 2i | LG OLED65E8 | Denon AH-D7100 | Chromecast Ultra | Apple TV4K | Cable box 4K | Darbee Darblet
(Denon 4520 | LG OLED55E6 | B&W 703 / 705 / HTM7 / ASW700 | Oppo 203 / HA-2SE | Apple TV | Chromecast Ultra / Audio | Denon AH-D2000)
post #8654 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1000 View Post
If you change to semi-transparent online through your browser, this with change subtitle behavior on ALL devices, including the 'internal WebOS' version of Netflix.

Mark

yeah ,but he is not talking about the internal Netflix app.
post #8655 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 08:01 AM

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflex-Arc View Post
Mine are set to:

HDR - 100
DV - 50
SDR - 35

~4500 hours on my C7. No burn in.
Similar for me except in a pitch black room I tend to do SDR 25. Usually during the day it will be 56. This might change with calibration but I am doing 2.2 with hardware calibrated gamma. I'm struggling with the brightness of HDR in a dark room. It fatigues my eyes too much. I might look into installing some bias lighting.
post #8656 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 08:09 AM

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
yeah ,but he is not talking about the internal Netflix app.
So which internal webOS player he is talking about then? Not Netflix, but still Netflix? Beats me. but hopefully he is helped anyway.

Mark

Marantz 8802A | Rotel RB 1590 / 1555 | Bowers Wilkins 804D3 / HTM2D3 / DB3D / 703S2 / 706S2 | Oppo 205 | Bluesound NODE 2i | LG OLED65E8 | Denon AH-D7100 | Chromecast Ultra | Apple TV4K | Cable box 4K | Darbee Darblet
(Denon 4520 | LG OLED55E6 | B&W 703 / 705 / HTM7 / ASW700 | Oppo 203 / HA-2SE | Apple TV | Chromecast Ultra / Audio | Denon AH-D2000)
post #8657 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 08:29 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hello,
Does anyone know if there is a chance that we get eARC through an update?
post #8658 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1000 View Post
So which internal webOS player he is talking about then? Not Netflix, but still Netflix? Beats me. but hopefully he is helped anyway.

Mark

I was assuming he was talking about the internal player that can be used when you stream your own stuff to the TV, from your network.
Mark1000 likes this.
post #8659 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 08:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Hello everyone,
I was an avid poster here at AVS Forums some time ago (2 years) and decided to take a little break from it all.
I am now getting back to it once again. Like most of you I have also owned some pretty decent displays (Pioneer kuro & Pany Plasma).
I want to get the new LG 55” C8 OLED set, but I have been reading of some panel brightness issues.
Can someone please let me know or give me a link to a post for the following:

What unresolved issues if any are there with this set?
Have the issues been resolved by FW updates?
I know a full calibration would be ideal, but can I get away with Expert mode or ISF day out of the box settings?
Is there a post or a thread that list the recommended picture settings? I am not talking about the brightness or gamma etc...but more like the other features that should be left "ON" or "OFF".

Any help would be great!

Appreciate all the help.

Thanks

7.1.4 Home Theatre
LG 65" C8 OLED
Samsung HW-N950 7.1.4 Atmos/DTS-X System
post #8660 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidefpaul View Post
Hello everyone,
I was an avid poster here at AVS Forums some time ago (2 years) and decided to take a little break from it all.
I am now getting back to it once again. Like most of you I have also owned some pretty decent displays (Pioneer kuro & Pany Plasma).
I want to get the new LG 55” C8 OLED set, but I have been reading of some panel brightness issues.

I know a full calibration would be ideal, but can I get away with Expert mode or ISF day out of the box settings?
Is there a post or a thread that list the recommended picture settings? I am not talking about the brightness or gamma etc...but more like the other features that should be left "ON" or "OFF".

Any help would be great!

Appreciate all the help.

Thanks
Unresolved issue is luminance fluctuation in HDR. You can youtube search a video HDTV Test does a good demo of it. RTINGS has a good page on settings. I find ISF Dark and Technicolor with 2.2 gamma are 90-95% as good as my own calibration with my meter for SDR. So you are perfectly fine running those two. Just change your WB to Warm 2.

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/c8/settings
post #8661 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 09:16 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
I was assuming he was talking about the internal player that can be used when you stream your own stuff to the TV, from your network.
Yes, that's what I'm using atm. Could getting a NVIDIA SHIELD and using an app like KODI help with my problem?
post #8662 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 09:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 821 Post(s)
Liked: 759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji179 View Post
Hello,
Does anyone know if there is a chance that we get eARC through an update?
No, there is no chance.
eARC requires a specific HDMI chip that can support using the Ethernet channel for audio duties. There is no signal coming from LG that their HDMI implementation goes beyond standard HDMI.
If LG had any plan of offering eARC for 2018 models, be sure that we knew about that.
We can expect that eARC will be implemented in 2019 models and maybe full HDMI 2.1 in 2020 models (mostly 8K models, where it really counts).

Let's not forget that eARC is useful in limited scenarios:
1. Streaming originated in the TV apps
2. Soundbars (very few HDMI ports, maybe just 1)

Since no streaming service is using lossless audio, you do not lose anything.
If you think that in the future there will be lossless audio streaming, the streaming service will always downgrade the audio to what's compatible with the destination device, so you will get Atmos by DD+, instead of TrueHD.
When the lossless streaming will become pervasive (2-5 years, maybe) you can upgrade the TV or you can use an external media player / streamer.
Right now there is no reason to bother with the eARC for futureproofing your TV.
HDMI protocols change every 3-4 years, so your "futureproofed" TV will be "obsolete" already...

Moral of the story: Just enjoy your current setup!
gamermwm and mrtickleuk like this.

Last edited by dfa973; 11-27-2018 at 09:53 AM.
post #8663 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Yes, that's what I'm using atm. Could getting a NVIDIA SHIELD and using an app like KODI help with my problem?

With Kodi you can also make the subs less bright.
I like to put grey subs instead of white.
post #8664 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 09:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 2147 Post(s)
Liked: 1682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenee View Post
The implementation of Dolby Vision has not been a smooth one. I don't mean that Dolby Vision isn't great and is one of the reference standard formats today. A lot of manufacturer's are have trouble getting everything to gel correctly in color space and nit level output. Apple Tv, LG, Sony and even the great Oppo have had their problems getting it right.
In your list only LG and Sony are to blame for interoperability issues. Dolby doesn't guarantee compatibility -- they simply suggest that it's polite.

I might type 2K for 1080p.
UDP-203/ATV4K(6,2)/X3500H/LG C8
post #8665 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 09:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Unresolved issue is luminance fluctuation in HDR. You can youtube search a video HDTV Test does a good demo of it. RTINGS has a good page on settings. I find ISF Dark and Technicolor with 2.2 gamma are 90-95% as good as my own calibration with my meter for SDR. So you are perfectly fine running those two. Just change your WB to Warm 2.

Thanks for the reply.
I assume that the C8 will know what to do with HDR content when it receives that input signal, weather from 4K BD or streaming from the sets internal Netflix app. In other words, ISF Dark and Technicolor with 2.2 gamma and the other picture settings are good to go if I watch say "Altered Carbon " on Netflix or any SDR material?

Thanks

7.1.4 Home Theatre
LG 65" C8 OLED
Samsung HW-N950 7.1.4 Atmos/DTS-X System
post #8666 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 10:03 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
Liked: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodosom View Post
In your list only LG and Sony are to blame for interoperability issues. Dolby doesn't guarantee compatibility -- they simply suggest that it's polite.
I agree. Yes the manufactures are always the blame and sometimes right fully so, It was the same with Dolby in it's introduction of HD codecs for sound years ago. It was the same with Dolby Atmos. It has always been no fault of Dolby only the manufactures. I wish the manufactures would tell Dolby were coming out with a new product you want it to work with Dolby you implement it.
I have a lot of trouble on Apple Tv and Dolby vision. Sometimes too dark. Sometimes too much grain. Let me comment on this, The director's didn't mean for the actors to have spots all over their faces and small dark spots on other Items when he said leave the grain in it, it gives it a film look. NO film and I mean no film has ever looked like this in the old film look times, and I am Old enough to tell. None of the other HDR 4k formats look like this, so I'm going to say it's all Dolby. Dolby always has a excuse like: Your not using the Top level Dolby, if you used our higher tier dolby you would see nothing but a wonderful picture, it always the next level. If Dolby knew this much about their product I would of never let it out until it was ready for use in todays product. Every week one of the sttreaming services has trouble with their Dolby 4k. Netflix , Hulu, Vudu, somebody every week.
It is wonderful when it works, and some say it is the Superior format, Dolby has always went to the show way to early with their products.

Nothing's Impossible if you don't have to do it yourself ! Glenee

Last edited by Glenee; 11-27-2018 at 10:20 AM.
post #8667 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 10:40 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 3509 Post(s)
Liked: 2536
Quote:
Similar for me except in a pitch black room I tend to do SDR 25. Usually during the day it will be 56. This might change with calibration but I am doing 2.2 with hardware calibrated gamma. I'm struggling with the brightness of HDR in a dark room. It fatigues my eyes too much. I might look into installing some bias lighting.
A bias light from someone like MediaLight works very well. I have one on my LCD downstairs and one on my C8 upstairs. When we watch tv, it is usually the only light on in the room and we have zero eye fatigue, and there is just enough light to walk around without bumping into furniture.
thepiecesfit likes this.
post #8668 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 10:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
Liked: 342
Quote:

How would you compare your settings with Sound and Visions' version here: https://www.soundandvision.com/conte...eview-settings ?
post #8669 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 10:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Liked: 348
Quote:
Hello everyone,

Any help would be great!

Appreciate all the help.

Thanks

what do you mostly watch? I just got one yesterday, and I'm coming from Panny plasma's, and a F8500 60" to a 65" C8. Too early for me to give final opinions but I can say with certainty that if you watch a lot of cable/satellite etc like 720/1080i content, it looks worse. Almost LCD'ish. Now, feed it something good, and even out of the box settings are very nice. I need more time for movies/games to have opinion. Spent most of the night mounting it...and why are studs never where we need them to be ?
post #8670 of 22049 Old 11-27-2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the reply.
I assume that the C8 will know what to do with HDR content when it receives that input signal, weather from 4K BD or streaming from the sets internal Netflix app. In other words, ISF Dark and Technicolor with 2.2 gamma and the other picture settings are good to go if I watch say "Altered Carbon " on Netflix or any SDR material?

Thanks
Yes it will know what to do with it. But it won’t apply your SDR settings. So you will need to trigger HDR to change those settings. Once you set it the first time it will remember the settings the next time. So one setting for HDR10, Dolby Vision and SDR. Same applies for the internal video app and each HDMI input.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
24p , black deformity , blu-ray , brighter corner , hdmi , hdmi audio missing , lg b8 , lg c8 , lg c8 oled , lg oled , lg oled c8 aspect , lg soundbar , light bleed , oled , soap opera effect , soe , sound bar

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page