2018 LG C8-E8 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 402 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 81296Likes

post #12031 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 12:48 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk82 View Post
I really don't feel like having to somehow prove this now but I'm sure that every preset in pc-mode has the same input lag as the game preset. I would definitely feel increased input lag when I just move the mouse cursor around. Why don't you just try it? If you're sensitive to input lag you would notice if it's higher than when using the game preset and if you're not than it doesn't matter anyway.

Also 21ms pc-mode was confirmed here by a user who has a Leo Bodnar tester and rtings also confirmed it:
https://www.rtings.com/tv/discussion...ag-even-in-isf
(It's about the C7 but the C8 should be no different in that regard)
Quote:
Originally Posted by will7046 View Post
https://www.rtings.com/tv/discussion...e-colour-gamut

Also confirmed here by Rtings for the C8 in the discussion section "The best way to workaround this limitation is to set the input icon to ‘PC’ and use one of the ‘Expert’ picture modes. This allows setting the color gamut to ‘Auto’ for accurate colors, and also provides low input lag (~21ms) for gaming."
Thank you both for this info, very much appreciated. I'm very happy to have this whole thing with the oval solved and can enjoy my new C8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtickleuk View Post
Ah. In that case I apologise to you and @Mortal Kombat for being wrong earlier. I'll try to remember for next time.
No apologies needed man, all water under the bridge.

I do wonder what the best preset is for SDR gaming now though. Ive been using ISF Dark but does anyone have a recommendation that might be better? I have no desire for HDR content to be honest and I just want the best preset possible for SDR.
mrtickleuk likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12032 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 01:10 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 28
What kind of HDMI cables will I need?

I have just gotten a new LG 55C8 and will be needing two new 6' HDMI cables. One will go to the Hotwire box and the other to my Fire TV Stick. I intend to buy from Monoprice. Will I need any kind of "special" (like a high speed one) cable or will just a "regular" HDMI cable do? Thanks.
post #12033 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 01:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 846 Post(s)
Liked: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by flycaster View Post
I have just gotten a new LG 55C8 and will be needing two new 6' HDMI cables. One will go to the Hotwire box and the other to my Fire TV Stick. I intend to buy from Monoprice. Will I need any kind of "special" (like a high speed one) cable or will just a "regular" HDMI cable do? Thanks.
Certified high speed hdmi is fine

TV - LG C8 & LG C6, AVR - Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro & Switch

Living Room: LG OLED65C9, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedrooms: LG OLED65C8, LG OLED55C6, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
LG C6PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/product/lg-OLED55C6P.AUS
LG C8PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
LG C9PUA/AUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/produc...LED65C9PUA.AUS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12034 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 01:47 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyjive View Post
You can also uninstall apps and re-install them. That fixed a VUDU issue for me.
For brevity I omitted all the steps leading up to a factory reset, including app uninstall/reinstall...
post #12035 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 02:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
Liked: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
Did you try going away then back to input when you get “no signal”. That no signal is usually a source or cable issue (the the UHDBR player is on). It could be a handshake issue as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Pylot View Post
I agree. I use BJC Premium High Speed HDMI cables.

But why would it matter if his cable worked on Sony 4k? Exactly why the HDMI committee and their resolutions are a pain!
post #12036 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 02:41 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3571 Post(s)
Liked: 2570
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
But why would it matter if his cable worked on Sony 4k? Exactly why the HDMI committee and their resolutions are a pain!
It could have been a bad cable, flaky input, just connecting/disconnecting. No argument about HDMI. However, we are stuck with the mess that HDMI.org got us into so that's why I stick to Premium High Speed cables. I figure if they have been tested and certified by the same organization that got us into this mess in the first place then I can't do any better than that, all things considered.
mrtickleuk likes this.

I never trust an atom, they make up everything.
post #12037 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 02:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
Liked: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by geezman View Post
I must be the only person that has issues with the C8's built in Amazon app then. I constantly get freezes .
I solve my Amazon app problem by pulling the ethernet cable and enabling wifi.
post #12038 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 02:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Quoted: 5190 Post(s)
Liked: 7509
Quote:
Impossible to answer. Why is my car making a funny noise now, but it didn't last week. etc.

The good news is that you don't need to buy an expensive cable to ensure it is Premium Certified. Yes, you can buy a Premium Certified snake-oil cable if you want, but you can also buy very reasonably priced Premium Certified cable.

Because the prices are so reasonable, and there is so much that can go wrong (and we want to eliminate as many risks as possible), I think that once you know about these sensibly-priced cables there's really no excuse for buying a non-Premium Certified cable
calfcramp likes this.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs

Last edited by mrtickleuk; 01-30-2019 at 03:26 PM.
post #12039 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 03:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Pylot View Post
It could have been a bad cable, flaky input, just connecting/disconnecting. No argument about HDMI. However, we are stuck with the mess that HDMI.org got us into so that's why I stick to Premium High Speed cables. I figure if they have been tested and certified by the same organization that got us into this mess in the first place then I can't do any better than that, all things considered.

"tested/certified" by the same "mess" organization.......oh lord!
post #12040 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 03:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Impossible to answer. Why is my car making a funny noise now, but it didn't last week. etc.

The good news is that you don't need to buy an expensive cable to ensure it is Premium Certified. Yes, you can buy a Premium Certified snake-oil cable if you want, but you can also buy very reasonably priced Premium Certified cable.

Because the prices are so reasonable, and there is so much that can go wrong (and we want to eliminate as many risks as possible), I think that once you know about these sensibly-priced cables there's really no excuse to buy a non-Premium Certified cable

All this points to the "messy" hdmi organization that otto pointed to.....
post #12041 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 03:10 PM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 3919 Post(s)
Liked: 3185
Quote:
Originally Posted by flycaster View Post
THESE
or
THESE
Will do nicely. Get a few extras to have on hand just in case.
post #12042 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 03:18 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
I must be the only person that has issues with the C8's built in Amazon app then. I constantly get freezes in it and the last two times I got a hard freeze where I had to hard reset the TV to get it back up and running. I am also hard wired. The Netflix app has had no problems at all though. I actually just ordered the Amazon Fire Stick 4K to use it just for Amazon Prime Video because of the issues I've had with the C8 internal app.

I may have a solution for you! This worked for me & the solution was a suggestion made to me by another forum member here.

I had a similar issue where the app would freeze & I thought it was the WebOS built-in apps. The only way I could fix the issue was to kill the power to the C8, then turn the power back on & I mean the unplug the cord, NOT the off-on switch. The suggestion was to turn off (un-check) the fast start up feature found in the setup menu of the C8. It only takes a few seconds more to boot-up the C8 but that's not a big deal. I haven't had an issue since doing so. So, try turning the Fast Start-up feature (might be called Quick Start-Up?).

In retirement, EVERYDAY is a Saturday! ;)

LG OLED65C8PUA, Marantz SR-7013, Pioneer Elite UDP-LX500 UHD Blu-ray Player, nVidia Shield TV (2017), 2 - HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP Subwoofers, Poke Audio fronts, center & surrounds.
post #12043 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 03:23 PM
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 6847 Post(s)
Liked: 6843
Quote:

Because the prices are so reasonable, and there is so much that can go wrong (and we want to eliminate as many risks as possible), I think that once you know about these sensibly-priced cables there's really no excuse to buy a non-Premium Certified cable
Noped the cables with the logo below can be had for 10 bucks or less......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HDMI.png
Views:	27
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	2518406  
mrtickleuk likes this.
post #12044 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 03:29 PM

Quote:
"tested/certified" by the same "mess" organization.......oh lord!
Yeah I know At least a Premium High Speed HDMI cable has been tested by standardized testing protocols, as designed by the "messy" HDMI.org, and ANY cable can be submitted to an ATC for testing/certification so at least the testing is consistent across the various cable mfrs. Certainly not a 100% guarantee but at least the testing is consistent and not just some mfrs' random QC/QA process so they can claim their cables meet HDMI 2.0b hardware specifications.

post #12045 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 03:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

^^ The conversation probably not for this thread.....need to move it...before the bouncers (one of whom really hates HDMI group) might get us!
post #12046 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:

Because the prices are so reasonable, and there is so much that can go wrong (and we want to eliminate as many risks as possible), I think that once you know about these sensibly-priced cables there's really no excuse for buying a non-Premium Certified cable
As long as the Premium High Speed HDMI cable (which is what HDMI.org marketing term is) comes with a QR label for authenticity. Cable mfrs seem to be able to make all kinds of claims with very carefully worded descriptions, and no repercussions so it's caveat emptor. Premium High Speed HDMI cables are not that expensive anymore so it would be un-wise to not purchase anything else, unless your cable run if over 25' .

post #12047 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 04:18 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 146
All I can say is that my Apple TV couldn't reliably test for and enable Dolby Vision, HDR, or 4:4:4 when I was using several Amazon Basics cables that claim to be high speed, high quality, and capable of up to 18Gbps. I switched to the monoprice ones with the certification, and there hasn't been a problem since.

I'd suspect the cable. And that's a new attitude for me where digital cables are concerned.
post #12048 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 04:37 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I need some help if anyone knows. I’m going crazy and have spent days at weeks at end.

I have a E8 with Yamaha 2070

- when I run Vudu from the tv the picture is amazing, of course it has the playback issue as well. However my xbox one x Vudu picture is dark and not the same. So I went out an purchased a Sony 4k Blu-ray player with doubly vision, hooked it up and the picture is still not the same as running on the oled directly. It’s darker on both Xbox and Sony 4k player. Same exact setting mirrored. I’ve tried multiple cables and I also tired a balun. Doesn’t matter the picture is not as good as from the tv. Is that normal

- the Simplink it’s drivng me insane cause it keeps turning on different compenets. In fact I can’t even use the Sony 4k player without turning it off. Because the Yamaha is going from AV 3 to the audio 2 cause of the ARC. However if I turn it off I lose the ARC. Is there anyway to turn it off and not lose ARC?

- lastly my Xbox one X pictures darkens so much after about 30 mins of watching a movie that I can’t even watch it cause the pic is so dark. I’ve talked to everyone and being told it not a problem with Xbox etc. another reason I purchased the Sony player but still the picture on 4k uhd is no where near the picture of streaming Vudu on the tv. I’ve tried different hdmi ports and different hdmi cables but still the picture on 4k disc is dark compared to streaming media from Webos

Am I missing something or is this just the way it so pose to be?
post #12049 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 06:18 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
THESE
or
THESE
Will do nicely. Get a few extras to have on hand just in case.
I got these as well, works flawlessly!

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15427
post #12050 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 08:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 2317 Post(s)
Liked: 3176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurin View Post
All I can say is that my Apple TV couldn't reliably test for and enable Dolby Vision, HDR, or 4:4:4 when I was using several Amazon Basics cables that claim to be high speed, high quality, and capable of up to 18Gbps. I switched to the monoprice ones with the certification, and there hasn't been a problem since.

I'd suspect the cable. And that's a new attitude for me where digital cables are concerned.
How many times must we say it like the post quoted - the cable can claim to pass it all - just buy premium certified cables to be sure they really do. Once you get over 15 feet, not 25, your pushing the limits of a passive cable and may or may not have “fun.” The any cable works if less than 10 feet is BS, and the other rule is to not use cables under 6 feet. All of this info has been posted numerous times since the release of Oppo’s 203, there is a thread on cables and S&V did some tests a while back. For $6 bucks you can get a cable that will work and eliminate any guessing. This isn’t complicated folks.

$2500 C8, $200 4k disk player, not spending $6 bucks on a premium certified cable - priceless
smitty, RBO, mrtickleuk and 1 others like this.

There is no perfect display, quit looking for faults and enjoy

LG OLED 65” B7 and 55” C8
Ascend's with RAAL, Love my PSA v1800 and a 7.2.4 speaker config, Oppo 203 and other stuff
post #12051 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 09:14 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarguy316 View Post
Well I went ahead and packed it up and hauled it back to Costco since I had a few weeks left to return and I was off today. Anyways, returned with no issues. Apparently price is now $2,449 in store plus the $100 3-year warranty so I ended up getting some money back. Anyways, the interesting thing is that they had just a few left but they were all "901" serial numbers, which I believe means these were all built in January 2019, so as new as they come off the production line.

Hopefully this one is the same or better with banding and develops no dead pixels. I won't go looking but keeping my fingers crossed.
Just curious to know if you like your new TV better than the old one?
post #12052 of 22496 Old 01-30-2019, 10:06 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbikenh View Post
Hello! I'm my parents' tech support, but I'm having some trouble. They recently purchased a 65" LG E8 4K HDR OLED etc. etc. TV, and were excited to try it with their 4K Blu-ray player. However, when plugging in a 4K Blu-Ray the player spat out a message saying "Please connect to a TV that supports 4K and HDR for the best experience." Okay, so the receiver doesn't do 4K properly, no big deal - unplug the receiver and plug the player directly into the TV. Bam, now 4K works... but only when manually selected from the player's settings menu. Setting it to "Auto" outputs at 1080p.

However, now we have issues with the HDR. The TV continually gives a prompt saying it will set the HDMI port to "Ultra HD Deep Color Mode," with the only option being "OK." The prompt cannot be cancelled or cleared in any way apart from actually turning off the entire TV. So you click "OK" and it stops detecting a signal from the Blu-Ray player. Alright, go into the settings and disable Ultra HD Deep Color Mode for HDMI Port 1 and - the prompt immediately appears again. The prompt appears no matter what HDR or Deep Color settings are selected in the Blu-Ray Player's settings menu, despite the "HDR" tag appearing in the top-right corner of the TV and LG's own website saying I shouldn't need to use UHD Deep Color if the source is an HDR source.

I tried two separate 4K UHD Blu-Ray Players (Sony UBP-X800 and Samsung UBD-K8500), manually changing both the output resolutions and HDR settings, which produced the same results with the UHD Deep Color prompt on the TV. I tried three different 4K Blu-Rays (How To Train Your Dragon, The Fifth Element, and Hacksaw Ridge), and all four HDMI ports on the TV. My initial assumption was that the cables were inadequate to properly display HDR content but these are nice cables, and I have additionally swapped out cables from a second setup that I know is working properly (my parents upstairs setup, with a Sony X-930E and another UBP-X800) and was met with the same issue, again on BOTH the Sony and Samsung players.

The TV is running Firmware 04.10.15. According to my parents, this issue did NOT occur prior to this firmware update.

I have tested:
Different Blu-Rays
Different Blu-Ray players
Different HDMI ports
Different HDMI cables
All produce the exact same results, an uncancellable "For an optimized viewing experience..." prompt with the HDR tag and the visually-apparent massive brightness increase that comes with properly functioning HDR.

TL;DR: HDR broke how fix, not hardware problem

Do you guys have any idea what is going on or how I might fix it?

So I have some certified cables on order. I'll see if it make a difference.
post #12053 of 22496 Old 01-31-2019, 04:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2119 Post(s)
Liked: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan254 View Post
Quote:
Well I went ahead and packed it up and hauled it back to Costco since I had a few weeks left to return and I was off today. Anyways, returned with no issues. Apparently price is now $2,449 in store plus the $100 3-year warranty so I ended up getting some money back. Anyways, the interesting thing is that they had just a few left but they were all "901" serial numbers, which I believe means these were all built in January 2019, so as new as they come off the production line.

Hopefully this one is the same or better with banding and develops no dead pixels. I won't go looking but keeping my fingers crossed.
Just curious to know if you like your new TV better than the old one?
I’ve only had a little time the past 2 days to watch. I haven’t gone to the slides or tried to find anything yet, just natural viewing. So far so good I haven’t watched any sports like hockey to be abke to see if any color tint and or banding/DSE.
smurraybhm likes this.
post #12054 of 22496 Old 01-31-2019, 04:57 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinFlip View Post
I need some help if anyone knows. I’m going crazy and have spent days at weeks at end.

I have a E8 with Yamaha 2070

- when I run Vudu from the tv the picture is amazing, of course it has the playback issue as well. However my xbox one x Vudu picture is dark and not the same. So I went out an purchased a Sony 4k Blu-ray player with doubly vision, hooked it up and the picture is still not the same as running on the oled directly. It’s darker on both Xbox and Sony 4k player. Same exact setting mirrored. I’ve tried multiple cables and I also tired a balun. Doesn’t matter the picture is not as good as from the tv. Is that normal

- the Simplink it’s drivng me insane cause it keeps turning on different compenets. In fact I can’t even use the Sony 4k player without turning it off. Because the Yamaha is going from AV 3 to the audio 2 cause of the ARC. However if I turn it off I lose the ARC. Is there anyway to turn it off and not lose ARC?

- lastly my Xbox one X pictures darkens so much after about 30 mins of watching a movie that I can’t even watch it cause the pic is so dark. I’ve talked to everyone and being told it not a problem with Xbox etc. another reason I purchased the Sony player but still the picture on 4k uhd is no where near the picture of streaming Vudu on the tv. I’ve tried different hdmi ports and different hdmi cables but still the picture on 4k disc is dark compared to streaming media from Webos

Am I missing something or is this just the way it so pose to be?
For your device powering problems while using ARC, best to turn off HDMI control on your devices. For example on the Sony UHD player go to setup, system settings, HDMI settings, then toggle off HDMI control.

Don’t have an XBONEX but try setting to limited RGB in the settings and ensuring your TV input for that has low black level set.

Let us know how that works out!
post #12055 of 22496 Old 01-31-2019, 05:47 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTom- View Post
For your device powering problems while using ARC, best to turn off HDMI control on your devices. For example on the Sony UHD player go to setup, system settings, HDMI settings, then toggle off HDMI control.

Don’t have an XBONEX but try setting to limited RGB in the settings and ensuring your TV input for that has low black level set.

Let us know how that works out!

Thank you for the response. I will try the Sony player tonight after work, it would be nice if this worked. I’m hoping to, that this will solve the issue when you select the avr source for the player and the Video works but avr switches to the audio 2, arc channnel
post #12056 of 22496 Old 01-31-2019, 06:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2119 Post(s)
Liked: 795
Remind me again, if you're using regular SDR/HDR game mode, you don't need to change the input icon to "GAME CONSOLE" to get lowest input lag right?
post #12057 of 22496 Old 01-31-2019, 08:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 846 Post(s)
Liked: 827
Quote:
Remind me again, if you're using regular SDR/HDR game mode, you don't need to change the input icon to "GAME CONSOLE" to get lowest input lag right?
No you don't, game mode gives you the lowest input lag.

TV - LG C8 & LG C6, AVR - Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro & Switch
gtbdevs likes this.

Living Room: LG OLED65C9, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedrooms: LG OLED65C8, LG OLED55C6, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
LG C6PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/product/lg-OLED55C6P.AUS
LG C8PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
LG C9PUA/AUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/produc...LED65C9PUA.AUS
post #12058 of 22496 Old 01-31-2019, 08:21 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:

So as you might have seen new cables were ordered. I am skeptical since the old cables worked fine until the firmware update.
mrtickleuk likes this.
post #12059 of 22496 Old 01-31-2019, 09:57 AM
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 6847 Post(s)
Liked: 6843
Quote:
I must be the only person that has issues with the C8's built in Amazon app then. I constantly get freezes in it and the last two times I got a hard freeze where I had to hard reset the TV to get it back up and running. I am also hard wired. The Netflix app has had no problems at all though. I actually just ordered the Amazon Fire Stick 4K to use it just for Amazon Prime Video because of the issues I've had with the C8 internal app.
Some battles are not worth fighting. That is exactly what I would have done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbikenh View Post
So as you might have seen new cables were ordered. I am skeptical since the old cables worked fine until the firmware update.
Make sure that you update us Well see......
post #12060 of 22496 Old 01-31-2019, 10:12 AM

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by DERG View Post
I tried Live Zoom on the C8 remote today for the 1st time & found it doesn't work on any of my 3 streaming services but does for downloaded videos using the USB port. That's a bummer as many streamed movies are wide screen letterboxed. I assume Live Zoom works via HDMI inputs but haven't tried that yet. Bummer!

I use the Live Zoom on HDMI frequently for news channels like CNN, to crop the logos and crawl. Previous EF9500 got a bad burn from those, so no longer want to chance it.

Never tried it for the apps, but had no reason... but wonder, since you can't control the aspect ratio of the zoom, would it really help to zoom a letter boxed wide-screen video, since you'd lose the left-right sides too?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
24p , black deformity , blu-ray , brighter corner , denon x3500 , eye strain , firmware update , hdmi , hdmi audio missing , lg b8 , lg c8 , lg c8 oled , lg oled , lg oled c8 aspect , lg soundbar , light bleed , oled , soap opera effect , soe , sound bar

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page