2018 LG C8-E8 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 421 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 80728Likes

post #12601 of 21623 Old 02-23-2019, 04:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I've had the E8 for about 10 days and have been enjoying it so far. However whenever there is a deep bass the set vibrates a good bit. This happens especially so when watching a LG 4k demo with a driving beat on YouTube. If I put slight pressure on the back near the cable holder it lessens it considerably. I haven't made any audio changes. Is this normal? I've ordered a soundbase (not because of this) so it may not be an issue for me once that's set up. I hope.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12602 of 21623 Old 02-23-2019, 04:41 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolod View Post
I've had the E8 for about 10 days and have been enjoying it so far. However whenever there is a deep bass the set vibrates a good bit. This happens especially so when watching a LG 4k demo with a driving beat on YouTube. If I put slight pressure on the back near the cable holder it lessens it considerably. I haven't made any audio changes. Is this normal? I've ordered a soundbase (not because of this) so it may not be an issue for me once that's set up. I hope.

This point even though some TV sound is actually really good and they're doing things like down-firing to the stand that up fires back into the ceiling and down fires upon you the honest truth is you just need to not use TV sound in almost every case now unless maybe the bedroom depending on what TV is there. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I'm glad you ordered something else because these TVs they do vibrate they do get driven too hard, you may end up with blown speaker or a never ending buzz. and then are screwed you should always have a sound system especially if you enjoyed coming into the land of OLED with LG or any other company for that matter you want the best sounds to go with Your Best Vision you're not going to get that from the television.

That said if you blow your sound system somehow or walking into a wire or a speaker stand you'll be glad you never used the sound on the TV because it won't be broken and at least you'll have a backup.

And it won't be horrible while you figure out what to do with your problem if something happened to your sound system because the TV sound is not bad I think the E8 is the C8 wlth better sound but like you said that vibrates TVs always do unless you are not mounting it and the furniture is rediculously sturdy.

But that doesn't mean it sounds bad it's just a little irritating. But if you don't use it that much turn the bass down a little Maybe even though we all loved our Bass on TVs keep it down.

So I'm just saying it's always a very good idea to have an actual sound system of some kind. Even though great strides have been made on TV sound there is still no contest but at least you know you don't have crap on the TV if something is wrong with your sound system.

But if your sound system goes down as much as TV sound has improved, when you pop on anything like atmos or dts:x that the tv says it does. Know you will be let down by the TV while you fix your sound system but also remember DD's did not sound this good they just don't sound as good as it sounds to some self so you know don't go a TV as primary but if there's ever a problem with your sound system or you're replacing it these TVs are really not so bad it's just not what you want when you're watching Dolby vision you want your app not the TV Atmos you want the real one even though the TV does not sound that bad for the buzzing turn off the bass.
rdgcss likes this.

Last edited by starrfighter; 02-23-2019 at 04:59 PM.
post #12603 of 21623 Old 02-23-2019, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrfighter View Post
This point even though some TV sound is actually really good and they're doing things like down-firing to the stand that up fires back into the ceiling and down fires upon you the honest truth is you just need to not use TV sound in almost every case now unless maybe the bedroom depending on what TV is there. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I'm glad you ordered something else because these TVs they do vibrate they do get driven too hard, you may end up with blown speaker or a never ending buzz. and then are screwed you should always have a sound system especially if you enjoyed coming into the land of OLED with LG or any other company for that matter you want the best sounds to go with Your Best Vision you're not going to get that from the television.

That said if you blow your sound system somehow or walking into a wire or a speaker stand you'll be glad you never used the sound on the TV because it won't be broken and at least you'll have a backup.

And it won't be horrible while you figure out what to do with your problem if something happened to your sound system because the TV sound is not bad I think the E8 is the C8 wlth better sound but like you said that vibrates TVs always do unless you are not mounting it and the furniture is rediculously sturdy.

But that doesn't mean it sounds bad it's just a little irritating. But if you don't use it that much turn the bass down a little Maybe even though we all loved our Bass on TVs keep it down.

So I'm just saying it's always a very good idea to have an actual sound system of some kind. Even though great strides have been made on TV sound there is still no contest but at least you know you don't have crap on the TV if something is wrong with your sound system.

But if your sound system goes down as much as TV sound has improved, when you pop on anything like atmos or dts:x that the tv says it does. Know you will be let down by the TV while you fix your sound system but also remember DD's did not sound this good they just don't sound as good as it sounds to some self so you know don't go a TV as primary but if there's ever a problem with your sound system or you're replacing it these TVs are really not so bad it's just not what you want when you're watching Dolby vision you want your app not the TV Atmos you want the real one even though the TV does not sound that bad for the buzzing turn off the bass.
I could have written this just one time instead of three times apologize

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12604 of 21623 Old 02-23-2019, 05:12 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
I could have written this just one time instead of three times apologize

Thanks for the response(s).

post #12605 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 05:15 AM

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Hi,
just got and installed my 65E8 OLED TV. Having previously Pionner Kuro plasma I must say I'm overall really impressed with my new TV. Easy to use,brilliant picture quality(still without professional calibration) and very good sound (from such a tiny soundbar)
I would like to thanks forums' members to helped me made best decision for me and my family.
post #12606 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 07:54 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3445 Post(s)
Liked: 2506
Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymaid520 View Post
I’ll plan to rip my UHDs with both lossless and lossy tracks until I upgrade my Yamaha to a 4K compatible model. This way the tv can send the lossy track back down to the tv via HDMI ARC.

FWIW, I purchased a Yamaha A-780 for my 65 C8 back in October and it has been an excellent complement.

I never trust an atom, they make up everything.
post #12607 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 09:45 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 4
External Hard Drive Enclosure Recommendations

TLDR: Has anyone found a 2.5' Sata to USB 3.0 enclosure that can be powered off of the LG C8's USB port and play 4K remux files without playback stutter?

LG recommends that the external HDD be powered "with a rated voltage of 5V or less and a rated current of 500mA or less".

I have a couple of 2.5" SATA hard drives lying around - one is a solid state Sandisk 250GB and the other is an older 640GB with a disc in it. I've tried an enclosure by Sabrent (EC-UK3B) with both drives and it works with most files, but 4K remux stutters a lot. Maybe it's not the enclosure, but the power requirements of the drives I am using that is the problem. The files play fine when using a Western Digital MyBook, but that requires an external power supply.

Thanks for any recommendations or insights.
post #12608 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 10:18 AM
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 6662 Post(s)
Liked: 6647
Quote:
Originally Posted by maska321 View Post
Hi,
just got and installed my 65E8 OLED TV. Having previously Pionner Kuro plasma I must say I'm overall really impressed with my new TV. Easy to use,brilliant picture quality(still without professional calibration) and very good sound (from such a tiny soundbar)
I would like to thanks forums' members to helped me made best decision for me and my family.
Plasma guys do seem to like OLED better then a top end LED
post #12609 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 12:11 PM

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 157
Just pulled the trigger for the 77" C8. What is a decent no-frills Bluray player that can play Dolby vision with this TV?
Also, is there a "getting started" resource for newb's to this TV regarding common settings, things to watch out for, etc?

------------------
Polk LSiM 705 towers, 706 center, RC80i surrounds, Denon X4400H, Emotiva XPA-100 monoblocks, Dual 2019 JTR-118HTs (Color -Mini Cooper Spice Orange metallic), LG 77" C8 OLED, Panny 65" Plasma.
post #12610 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maska321 View Post
Hi,
Welcome.

post #12611 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 12:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked: 330
@tojo_m : Panasonic DP UB820
post #12612 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 12:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Liked: 1042
Sorry if this has been posted before, but can anyone tell me the size of the stand on a 65" C8?
post #12613 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
@tojo_m : Panasonic DP UB820
Wow! That Panasonic BD player is pretty expensive. Any reason the much cheaper LG’s own UBK90 won’t cut it?
Also, any idea if any of these players come with a screen saver that turns on after maybe 30 seconds of keeping the movie paused?(to avoid burn in)

------------------
Polk LSiM 705 towers, 706 center, RC80i surrounds, Denon X4400H, Emotiva XPA-100 monoblocks, Dual 2019 JTR-118HTs (Color -Mini Cooper Spice Orange metallic), LG 77" C8 OLED, Panny 65" Plasma.
post #12614 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 01:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
Liked: 1015
Quote:
Originally Posted by tojo_m View Post
Wow! That Panasonic BD player is pretty expensive. Any reason the much cheaper LG’s own UBK90 won’t cut it?
The LG UBK90 has a lot of good reviews and I seem to recall that quite a few people here are using it with their C8 and are quite happy. Also, another good but very reasonably priced option is the Philips 7502 or 7302 (Sam's Club variant). There are threads on both players and there is also a pretty good "Help me choose a UHD Player" thread in the Blu-Ray player forum.
post #12615 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 01:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked: 330
Quote:
Also, any idea if any of these players come with a screen saver that turns on after maybe 30 seconds of keeping the movie paused?(to avoid burn in)

Panasonic is one of the best. I've never looked back once I got a Panasonic to get anything else. I wish they would bring OLED to America. They have a good competitive edge not only to Sony but all the rest of the video delivery devices.
post #12616 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Just pulled the trigger for the 77" C8. What is a decent no-frills Bluray player that can play Dolby vision with this TV?
Also, is there a "getting started" resource for newb's to this TV regarding common settings, things to watch out for, etc?
No one yell at me this time, because I am not an xbox cohort.

(Every time I start talking about anything other than an Apple 4k tv, which does not play UHD discs I get crucified... only this thread too. Everywhere else they agree with me... just context)

If you want a super no frills player I will tell you now to follow someone elses recommendation.

First thing though. Samsung, which you may find lower priced than others is because they decided to stop making players, so I assume an overpriced streaming only device or a just cast it from your Samsung s10 to your Samsung tv while keeping it from not losing its charge on a Samsung wireless charging station (i own one Samsung tv and 3 Samsung phones... I'm refreshing this year.. and I went lg for the tv because it is awesome..
we will see about the phones.) You have to think about how much support time you will get from Samsung
They discontinue, that support will disappear fast.

Sanyo has an 80 dollar player but again. For a straight player follow someone else's advice because
.. Sanyo? I dont usually have brand bias but it is half the price or more of... everything (generally speaking). I didnt know they were still in business.

It looks after a quick google there are a few that hover around 100, most are 100-200, and Sony has a 300 dollar one out there. 300...why?

If you want no frills for real someone will give you a recommendation at a lower range.

But for me, let's say it together other members of this thread...
Xbox One S.

It can play 4k discs hdr, dolby vision, dts, dolby (including atmos), or even uncompressed pcm up to 7.1 if your receiver can handle it, it has all apps too like Vudu, movies anywhere, Netflix, prime video, [name you app here]... apple music isnt there but they even have deezer and spotify although MS has their own music service, oh and they rent and sell movies and the apps tend to be the most updated compared to other platforms. It does music streaming or your old CDs! It has a lot of games because it's an xbox. If you are a casual gamer, it runs the games well at HD res, but then UPSCALES to 4k. (And if you are a real gamer just get an xbox one x and get native 4k and x one x enhancements). But Blu-ray and any other video 4k content is fully native. No issues..at all

And its $200 usually on sale for.less and usually comes with a game or two

The other added benefit is that Mocrosoft wont be dropping updates and support for the Xbox S OR X for a very very long time. I cant stress enough

. A long time

So if you want no frills that's cool buy for a relative same price (give or take 60 bucks). BUT MS updates not forever but sort of forever compared to other very specific hardware (say other forms of HDR gain traction... you will get an update from MS instead of worrying if you will never get that new HDR type support or if there is something weird with your standalone player praying that a firmware update will ever arrive.)

So if you want no frills I defer to other suggestions. There is just so much value packed in... I just cant see paying for JUST a player in that relative price range even if that's what you are looking for.

But that's for you to decide.

This is where everyone yells at me

post #12617 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 01:51 PM

Quote:

Panasonic UB820 on the expensive side and the LG UBK90 on the less expensive side. I have the UBK90 and it plays very nicely with my 65 C8. No issues at all.

post #12618 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 01:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Xbox One X Settings?

I have a C8 and an Xbox One X. I was wondering what TV settings people use with their Xbox One X?

RTINGS.com suggests the following:

<< To get the best input lag possible when gaming, you need to set the 'Picture Mode' to 'Game'. In 'Game' mode, some options won't be available in the setting pages, since the 'Game' picture mode disables most of the image processing to give better input lag. Under game mode, the color temperature setting is now a slider giving you a different control from colder to warmer, but the most accurate results are with a setting of W40. The gamma selection is also a bit different, giving you the option from 'Low' to 'High2', and the most accurate setting is Medium. For the rest of the available settings, you can follow our general settings.

Update 02/18/2019: There is currently a bug with 'Game' mode. When 'Game' mode is enabled, the color gamut is locked to 'Wide'. With SDR content this can result in over saturated images. To avoid this issue, use the 'ISF Expert (Dark Room)' Picture Mode, with the input label set to 'PC'. This will give the same low input lag as game mode, but with full control over the color gamut and other picture settings. >>

So it sounds like we need to use the "Game" or "ISF Dark Room" mode with input set to PC. As I don't have a way of taking measurements do you guys leave the contrast and brightness at their default 85 and 50 respectively? The reason I ask is when using the built in calibration tool on the Xbox I get a brightness setting closer 56-58. So what do you guys set your brightness and contrast to when using an Xbox X?

I also noticed something odd when adjusting the brightness (no matter the device or input). The brightness settings does not seem linear, when I go from say 50 to 55 I get a jump in brightness and then a decrease as a move down the scale. Maybe this is the way OLED brightness works?

Thanks in advance!

Brian R. Smith
post #12619 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 02:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
Liked: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaStalin View Post
TLDR: Has anyone found a 2.5' Sata to USB 3.0 enclosure that can be powered off of the LG C8's USB port and play 4K remux files without playback stutter?

LG recommends that the external HDD be powered "with a rated voltage of 5V or less and a rated current of 500mA or less".

I have a couple of 2.5" SATA hard drives lying around - one is a solid state Sandisk 250GB and the other is an older 640GB with a disc in it. I've tried an enclosure by Sabrent (EC-UK3B) with both drives and it works with most files, but 4K remux stutters a lot. Maybe it's not the enclosure, but the power requirements of the drives I am using that is the problem. The files play fine when using a Western Digital MyBook, but that requires an external power supply.

Thanks for any recommendations or insights.
I've had mixed results with unpowered USB drives.

Have good results with a Lexar 128GB flash drive. IIRC, a WD My Passport Ultra didn't work.

The LG USB port is 2.0. I mainly use an old BlacX 2.0 with no problems. And the HDD stays cool.
BuddhaStalin likes this.
post #12620 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 02:29 PM

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 63
I want to secure my 65 C8 from earthquakes, etc.., and I haven't really found anything good for this particular set during my search other than mounting it to the wall which isn't practical unfortunately.

Anyone have any ideas or can point me in the right direction? Thanks
post #12621 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 02:34 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
LG internet speed limited?

My neighbor and I have both recently purchased 65" C8 OLEDs. He has noticed that picture detail is not as good when streaming 4K content from Amazon using the LG Streaming app - compared to streaming the same content through a fairly new Apple TV device. that is 4K capable.

In trying to analyze the issue, we used the internet browser app in the LG to run an internet speed test, and the bandwidth through the LG browser is considerably slower than what we measure through the apple TV box. He is using Wi-Fi located very close to both the TV and the apple box. Measuring ~60 Mbs with the LG TV, and closes to 300 Mbs with the Apple box. This is with FIOS service. The picture does seem sharper when looking at the 4K content streamed through the Apple TV - but differences are slight.

I have Cox for internet, and I don't see such an extreme variation. I am connected to my router by Ethernet cables instead of Wi-Fi. With speedtest, i measure 60-70 Mbs with the LG TV. I don't have an apple TV to compare with, but I measure close to 120 Mbs with my desktop computer.

Perhaps LG decided that 60Mbs was "good enough?" I think that Amazon, Netflix, try to optimize picture quality based upon the bandwidth available, and wonder if using something like the Apple TV for streaming (since it apparently has higher bandwidth) would provide a better experience.
grittree likes this.
post #12622 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 02:57 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 8
I have recently purchased LG OLED C8. I have Denon X4300h receiver with 7.1.4 setup. Can some one point me the right direction to setup HDMI ARC between LG Oled C8 and Denon X4300h. Thanks in Advance.
post #12623 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty View Post
The LG UBK90 has a lot of good reviews and I seem to recall that quite a few people here are using it with their C8 and are quite happy. Also, another good but very reasonably priced option is the Philips 7502 or 7302 (Sam's Club variant). There are threads on both players and there is also a pretty good "Help me choose a UHD Player" thread in the Blu-Ray player forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Panasonic is one of the best. I've never looked back once I got a Panasonic to get anything else. I wish they would bring OLED to America. They have a good competitive edge not only to Sony but all the rest of the video delivery devices.
Quote:
No one yell at me this time, because I am not an xbox cohort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Pylot View Post
Panasonic UB820 on the expensive side and the LG UBK90 on the less expensive side. I have the UBK90 and it plays very nicely with my 65 C8. No issues at all.

Thanks! Looks like the XBox is a great idea! - you essentially seem to get a free game console at the price of the LG UBK90. On top of that, you can apparently stream netflix with Dolby vision on the XBox (unlike roku ultra) and the XBbox has an IR receiver so it is logitech harmony remote friendly! Seems too good to be true!
starrfighter likes this.

------------------
post #12624 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 03:23 PM

So it is generally recommended to get the C8 professionally calibrated for dim room movie watching? If not, what is the best out-of-the-box picture mode for movies?

------------------

Last edited by tojo_m; 02-24-2019 at 03:47 PM.
post #12625 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 03:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
Quoted: 4858 Post(s)
Liked: 7149
Quote:
Thanks! Looks like the XBox is a great idea! - you essentially seem to get a free game console at the price of the LG UBK90. On top of that, you can apparently stream netflix with Dolby vision on the XBox (unlike roku ultra) and the XBbox has an IR receiver so it is logitech harmony remote friendly! Seems too good to be true!
There's NO Dolby Vision playback from 4k blu-rays on the Xbox OneX. That would be a deal-breaker for me.
calfcramp, tojo_m and lsorensen like this.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
post #12626 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 04:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
Quoted: 4858 Post(s)
Liked: 7149
Quote:
So it is generally recommended to get the C8 professionally calibrated for dim room movie watching? If not, what is the best out-of-the-box picture mode for movies?
"Best" is a matter of opinion. But for me I'd want the "most accurate", so my answer is framed in those terms since you care about calibration

SDR: ISF Dark with Warm2 or Technicolor Expert with Warm1. Reduce OLED Light to about 25 (110 nits) to 30 (125 nits - both measured on my personal panel, yours may be different) since content is mastered to be viewed at 100 nits. Default OLED light setting is too bright but it's taste at the end of the day. Reduce sharpness to zero.

HDR: Cinema or Technicolor Expert.
tojo_m and gymnos like this.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
post #12627 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtickleuk View Post
There's NO Dolby Vision playback from 4k blu-rays on the Xbox OneX. That would be a deal-breaker for me.
I thought the support for DV from 4K bluray discs arrived on XBox S/X, no?

https://www.cordcutters.com/xbox-one...ray-discs-fall

EDIT: Upon more research, it looks like that the author of that article was smoking something really interesting because there is no support for DV for bluray discs on XBox. That is one less website for me to look for reliable information. Thanks for the heads up.! I went ahead and anyway got the XBox as a game console for now (pretended its a gift for the son). I'll wait a few months for a firmware update that enables DV for blurays. Meanwhile, I'll see what DV has to offer from streaming sources.

------------------

Last edited by tojo_m; 02-24-2019 at 07:30 PM.
post #12628 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 04:37 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I have a question. On my old tv, you could tell what resolution the incoming signal was being displayed in (i.e. 720p, 1080i, or 1080p) by pressing the info button. Can you do that with the LG C8?

Tony
post #12629 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
The Xbox is also a good alternative, if you like to keep all of your "eggs in one basket". A lot of of folks do, especially if they are gamers. I'm not a gamer and prefer to keep my movie box separate from my streaming box. If something goes wrong with either one, I can get it repaired/replaced and still have something to watch. I'm also not a fan of SmartApp for some of the same reasons but that's just me. If you're a gamer, and space is limited, as well as your budget, then the Xbox would certainly be a consideration. I use an ATV4k as my streaming device and all is controlled by a Harmony 700.
tojo_m likes this.

post #12630 of 21623 Old 02-24-2019, 04:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
Liked: 1015
Quote:
Originally Posted by J__Chris View Post
I want to secure my 65 C8 from earthquakes, etc.., and I haven't really found anything good for this particular set during my search other than mounting it to the wall which isn't practical unfortunately.

Anyone have any ideas or can point me in the right direction? Thanks
Is the TV sitting on a cabinet that it can be mounted to? Without knowing exactly where your TV is, or what you have it sitting on, it's hard to answer.

Here are the straps I used to mount mine to my cabinet (and I used them in my daughter's apartment as well), but I don't know if this will work with your setup:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
J__Chris likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
24p , black deformity , blu-ray , brighter corner , hdmi , hdmi audio missing , lg b8 , lg c8 , lg c8 oled , lg oled , lg oled c8 aspect , lg soundbar , light bleed , oled , soap opera effect , soe , sound bar

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page