2018 LG C8-E8 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 575 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 81297Likes

post #17221 of 22496 Old 05-16-2019, 10:09 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurin View Post
Personally, I think I'd rather just have the question answered by some folks who aren't burned out on doing so. Rather than having several people blast the person for asking it, have the person asking then respond in kind, and the ensuing go-round, plus now the mentioning of the FAQ (which itself is a source of contention), and then, of course, have people ask where the FAQ is. . .

Getting too bent out of shape about repetitive questions on internet forums is sorta like complaining that water is wet, or that bears continue to use our national forests as restrooms. At some point, it's less disruptive to just accept certain realities when the disruption of conversation and the influx of current news is the concern.

--H
I posted this 4\16\19. Just an opinion I have and no one commented on it.

Wasn't there a Wiki that started a long while back which was supposed to end all the repeated asked questions and keep up to date about the C8 Series?

I might get destroyed for this, wouldn't be the first time, I have an ex. All this negativeness about repeat questions is this just a principal thing, or is it a time consuming thing? If it is a time thing, personally, I would just answer the question and move on, or don't answer at all! How long does it take for somebody to repeat typing an answer to a question? Even if it's a long write? I can't imagine it being that much of a problem, unless you type like 2 words a minute. People being lazy, or the search engine on these forums have restrictions, etc, etc, etc, is a problem, just don't answer. That's my opinion. It is a lot better to not answer then answer and the thread gets all negative and the person asking the question never returns, no? Now, if it has to do with clogging up the forum with repeated info, I can see that, but since this thread doesn't bump posts to the top, I don't see the issue. Just my opinion!

By the way, this response post took me 90 seconds. That is with an edit! I spend more time, liking people's posts then that in a session I do here daily.
Make73, Tex_Thai and JPbuckwalter like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17222 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 05:50 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by calfcramp View Post

Wasn't there a Wiki that started a long while back which was supposed to end all the repeated asked questions and keep up to date about the C8 Series?

I might get destroyed for this, wouldn't be the first time, I have an ex. All this negativeness about repeat questions is this just a principal thing, or is it a time consuming thing? If it is a time thing, personally, I would just answer the question and move on, or don't answer at all! How long does it take for somebody to repeat typing an answer to a question? Even if it's a long write? I can't imagine it being that much of a problem, unless you type like 2 words a minute. People being lazy, or the search engine on these forums have restrictions, etc, etc, etc, is a problem, just don't answer. That's my opinion. It is a lot better to not answer then answer and the thread gets all negative and the person asking the question never returns, no? Now, if it has to do with clogging up the forum with repeated info, I can see that, but since this thread doesn't bump posts to the top, I don't see the issue. Just my opinion!

By the way, this response post took me 90 seconds. That is with an edit! I spend more time, liking people's posts then that in a session I do here daily.
Fully agree.

There´s lots of general chat (there is not chat room?) and off topic which fill this thread, leave those off and you may find something useful and no need to ask same question so many times or read 50 pages back.
Seems that some guys have right to do what ever they want

I downloaded beta 5.10.00 firmware by enabling engineer mode from SM.
If I would knew that they disabled option to go backward, I wouldn´t done that. I rushed
However I´m very happy to PQ after calibrated it, so if I´m stuck with it that´s not end of the world.
Personally I suggest to wait official releases altough also those may introduce new bugs. However, seems it´s wise to read some experiences and measures at first before update.
calfcramp and Tex_Thai like this.
post #17223 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 05:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2317 Post(s)
Liked: 3176
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtickleuk View Post
If you mean the near-black overshoot problem, there is a dedicated thread with a poll giving accurate numbers:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...lems-poll.html

HTH

No offense, but that thread is anything but statistically significant and as with most polls on AVS tends to attract responses from those with a problem (real or otherwise). I still find it interesting given this issue is supposed to impact every OLED panel in 2018 that Sony owners have spent very little time discussing this topic and/or the lack of a fix from Sony (or acknowledgement if I remember correctly).

Signed, a burnt-out "old" avs long-timer
calfcramp, chunon and mrtickleuk like this.

There is no perfect display, quit looking for faults and enjoy

LG OLED 65” B7 and 55” C8
Ascend's with RAAL, Love my PSA v1800 and a 7.2.4 speaker config, Oppo 203 and other stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17224 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 07:19 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Make73 View Post
Fully agree.

There´s lots of general chat (there is not chat room?) and off topic which fill this thread, leave those off and you may find something useful and no need to ask same question so many times or read 50 pages back.
It wouldn't be at all difficult to setup a Discord chat for LG C8 Owners, I've found that it's a nice format for ongoing discussions regarding all kinds of topics and moderators can set channel FAQ/Topics that show to anyone that joins and are easy to refer to within the chat itself.
post #17225 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 07:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 4603 Post(s)
Liked: 5593
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm View Post
No offense, but that thread is anything but statistically significant and as with most polls on AVS tends to attract responses from those with a problem (real or otherwise). I still find it interesting given this issue is supposed to impact every OLED panel in 2018 that Sony owners have spent very little time discussing this topic and/or the lack of a fix from Sony (or acknowledgement if I remember correctly).

This is a long time observation on LG vs Sony users and most say it's because there are more LG owners. No one really knows but I suspect, based on my own observations, although Sony uses the same panels, they have their own proprietary picture processing which may be compensating for many of these issues and why Sony users are not as animated on AVS. There is the raw panel then each company uses their own electronics and proprietary picture processing to achieve the best possible picture.
Glenee and calfcramp like this.

John
Sony 55A1E, A9F / LG 55OLEDC8
Marantz 7012, Ohm Walsh Speakers
Klein K10-A, Jeti 1501, Murideo Six-G Gen2
Calman Ultimate, ISF Level III Certified
post #17226 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 07:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2317 Post(s)
Liked: 3176
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrref View Post
This is a long time observation on LG vs Sony users and most say it's because there are more LG owners. No one really knows but I suspect, based on my own observations, although Sony uses the same panels, they have their own proprietary picture processing which may be compensating for many of these issues and why Sony users are not as animated on AVS. There is the raw panel then each company uses their own electronics and proprietary picture processing to achieve the best possible picture.

Good morning John, DNice confirmed this on the Sony panels (at least the A8F and A9F). I don't have the time to hunt the post from earlier this year. My suspicion is that Sony owners spend more time enjoying everything that their display does well - half full (Sony) vs. half empty (LG) and tend to not run test patterns or torture tests. Would also agree the number of owners would have an impact on it as well. From my time on AVS it seems as if LG displays have always gotten a lot more scrutiny (which could be related to cost of entry and demographics). Plus suspect many of us remain cautious since we never thought we'd buy a Lucky Goldstar display (or two). Having been a Sony guy for nearly 40 years, I don't buy the special sauce theory anymore.

Tex_Thai likes this.

There is no perfect display, quit looking for faults and enjoy

LG OLED 65” B7 and 55” C8
Ascend's with RAAL, Love my PSA v1800 and a 7.2.4 speaker config, Oppo 203 and other stuff
post #17227 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 08:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Before OLED, LG was the bottom dweller of the shootouts whenever they supplied their "best" tv to compete. However I wouldn't double down on the price for an OLED by anyone at this stage. Keep hunting for the best deals to get into the game and enjoy.
Tex_Thai likes this.
post #17228 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 10:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
Liked: 1019
Quote:
I might get destroyed for this, wouldn't be the first time, I have an ex. All this negativeness about repeat questions is this just a principal thing, or is it a time consuming thing? If it is a time thing, personally, I would just answer the question and move on, or don't answer at all! How long does it take for somebody to repeat typing an answer to a question?
Well, I might get destroyed for this, but I would say it's a matter of principal and an issue of time. I'll play curmudgeon for a moment, but I think one could say that, on the principal front, it's a common courtesy thing. I mean, if someone leaves weights on a barbell at the gym, how long does it take to remove the weights? Not long at all. But it's just not courteous to the people who want to use that station next. If someone playing golf doesn't rake a sand trap, how long does it take to rake it when you walk by it and see it has been left unraked by a previous player? Not long at all. But it's just not cool to leave a trap unraked.

And while it might not take long to answer a question again, sometimes it does, like if it asks for numerous settings (like IRE settings) or asks a question that cannot be answered simply. Sort of like when they are three 45-pound plates on each side of a barbell. And I suppose one could leave the question unanswered, but then I actually feel bad that the person isn't getting his or her question answered, especially if they are somewhat new to the forum or they just got their set. So sometimes I will try to help by pointing out that the topic has been discussed and if they do a search for, say, "firmware upgrade," they will find some good information. But then some people take that the wrong way.

Hey, none of this is really a big issue in the scheme of things, and there's no reason for any of us to get bent out of shape if someone has a different take on it. And I do agree we should endeavor to help people who have questions. I just think that a lot of regulars here really do make a sincere and hospitable effort to provide useful information to people who have questions, and a little common courtesy the other way would be nice too.

That's just what I think, and I fully accept that others might think I'm an "old" ornery dude and I should be ignored, and I accept that others might view this issue differently. That's cool.

P.S. I love you all, even those of you who tomorrow will ask how many pieces of plastic need to be removed from the back of the set.

Last edited by smitty; 05-17-2019 at 10:48 AM.
post #17229 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 10:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1435 Post(s)
Liked: 2146
^^^^^^^

Thanks for the thoughtful and tactful post smitty! You had just the right BALANCE; you made a good point about PRINCIPLE (i.e. COMMON COURTESY) but you also stated your genuine CONCERN for new members with questions. This is the kind of answer that makes a Thread a pleasure to come to.
smitty, RiverSide and Tex_Thai like this.

LG OLED 77C8...Denon X4300H 9.2 AVR...LG UHD UBK90 (Dolby Vision BDP)...Philips UHD BDP-7501...Toshiba HD-A30...Dish Hopper 3...Roku Premiere Plus...Harmony One

5.2.4 Set-up: SVS Prime Bookshelf Speakers (4)...SVS Prime Center...SVS Prime Elevation (4)...SVS PC-2000 & PC12-NSD Subs
post #17230 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 10:59 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Man, some of you are really hung up on the use of the word "old!"
smitty, RDalton, Glenee and 1 others like this.
post #17231 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 11:07 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Hi Guys, from across the pond in Sydney here and have been reading this forum for many months now. I bought a 65E8 during December sales and have been rapt in it. It's my 2nd Oled having had a 55930 1080p panel for 3 1/2 years before that with no issues. Nearly went the Q9 route but the PQ of the OLED was just too good to ignore and with 1000 hrs on it now it's just gotten better even with the latest firmware updates.

My panel is very clean with very little banding at 5% and no pixel issues. Trouble with reading forums you tend to start looking for any possible thing that may be wrong.

The only issues I see are content quality related and not the display though I did see some crush very early on once which has seemed to be either fixed or I just stopped seeing it.

A big thanks to you guys who post the technical info in a way that us mortals can understand … sometimes

Cheers

Lg OLED65E8PTA , Sonos 3.1 for the loud stuff.
post #17232 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 11:12 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 3860 Post(s)
Liked: 3815
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty View Post
Well, I might get destroyed for this, but I would say it's a matter of principal and an issue of time. I'll play curmudgeon for a moment, but I think one could say that, on the principal front, it's a common courtesy thing. I mean, if someone leaves weights on a barbell at the gym, how long does it take to remove the weights? Not long at all. But it's just not courteous to the people who want to use that station next. If someone playing golf doesn't rake a sand trap, how long does it take to rake it when you walk by it and see it has been left unraked by a previous player? Not long at all. But it's just not cool to leave a trap unraked.

And while it might not take long to answer a question again, sometimes it does, like if it asks for numerous settings (like IRE settings) or asks a question that cannot be answered simply. Sort of like when they are three 45-pound plates on each side of a barbell. And I suppose one could leave the question unanswered, but then I actually feel bad that the person isn't getting his or her question answered, especially if they are somewhat new to the forum or they just got their set. So sometimes I will try to help by pointing out that the topic has been discussed and if they do a search for, say, "firmware upgrade," they will find some good information. But then some people take that the wrong way.

Hey, none of this is really a big issue in the scheme of things, and there's no reason for any of us to get bent out of shape if someone has a different take on it. And I do agree we should endeavor to help people who have questions. I just think that a lot of regulars here really do make a sincere and hospitable effort to provide useful information to people who have questions, and a little common courtesy the other way would be nice too.

That's just what I think, and I fully accept that others might think I'm an "old" ornery dude and I should be ignored, and I accept that others might view this issue differently. That's cool.

P.S. I love you all, even those of you who tomorrow will ask how many pieces of plastic need to be removed from the back of the set.

You can definitely tell who the attorneys are on this thread lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smitty and calfcramp like this.

LG 77C8
LG 55B7A
DirectTV/ ATV4k/Panasonic UB820/Sony Z9F Soundbar
Calman Enthusiast, Lightspace, C6 HDR 2000 I1Pro2
post #17233 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 11:17 AM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 19
If my set has been calibrated and I am using 2.2 but I want to raise Gamma just a touch (thinking 2.25/2.3) accross the board, which control is best for that IRE 20 point? Do I just raise values slightly by the same amount across all target values?

Thanks all!
post #17234 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 11:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
Liked: 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post
You can definitely tell who the attorneys are on this thread lol
Yes, we just can't help it.
calfcramp and chunon like this.
post #17235 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 11:26 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Liked: 141
I was looking around my picture settings on my C8 last night and noticed on a few picture modes, I had Black Level on High, where most are on Low. In doing some googling, it sounds like Low is what I want across the board pretty much. Is that correct?
calfcramp likes this.
post #17236 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 11:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Quoted: 5190 Post(s)
Liked: 7509
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm View Post

Heh, none taken because I was being sarcastic! It's a self-selecting sample and in no way accurate at all . But, it's a finger-in-the-air estimate and is all we can realistically have. Also as it's been running for several months, it's a lot better than just guessing. IMHO.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
post #17237 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 11:52 AM
RBO
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post
Yikes better look under your bed , I think there is someone there

LG is just a brainless corporation that does things without rhyme or reason then I suppose, eh?

Russ (another one)
LG65 & 77C8PUA / Bose Soundbar 700 / OPPO UDP205 / Verizon FIOS TV One

"There are consequences to breaking the heart of a murdering b*****d." - BILL
C8/E8 Questions? Try JCC's_FAQ Or LiQiCE's_Wiki
post #17238 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 11:54 AM
RBO
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Seriously? LMAO!

Russ (another one)

post #17239 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 11:55 AM
RBO
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurin View Post
Man, some of you are really hung up on the use of the word "old!"

Some seem to think it's a synonym for snowflake.

Russ (another one)

post #17240 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 11:59 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 3860 Post(s)
Liked: 3815
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeonstar View Post
I was looking around my picture settings on my C8 last night and noticed on a few picture modes, I had Black Level on High, where most are on Low. In doing some googling, it sounds like Low is what I want across the board pretty much. Is that correct?

Yes low is the correct for most if not all video devices . Unless connecting a Pc device would be the only exception .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calfcramp likes this.

LG 77C8
LG 55B7A
DirectTV/ ATV4k/Panasonic UB820/Sony Z9F Soundbar
Calman Enthusiast, Lightspace, C6 HDR 2000 I1Pro2
post #17241 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 12:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Yes indeed. It was resurrected and several people are now posting links in their sigs to both that wiki and the newer faq too. A very helpful member has posted the sig text you can use to do this. My sig is already too full (I can't edit it and keep everything, they must have lowered the limit) otherwise I'd do it too.

Quote:
Yes for video content (black=16, white=235) you want a "low" range. For full RGB gaming and PC use (black=0, white=255) you want the "High" range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthkringle View Post
If my set has been calibrated and I am using 2.2 but I want to raise Gamma just a touch (thinking 2.25/2.3) accross the board, which control is best for that IRE 20 point? Do I just raise values slightly by the same amount across all target values?
I haven't measured but I'd hope you could get away with 2pt. Ie lower 2pt "high" red, green, blue all by the same, and then again for "low". That's 6 adjustments.

However, this may mess up the white balance so what should be better but more work, is yes the 20pt. For this, you can leave the red/green/blue values and bump down the "adjusting luminance" value a bit. Do this for IRE 5, 10, 15, 20 all the way up. That's 20 adjustments but ought to give a better result.

HTH
calfcramp likes this.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs

Last edited by mrtickleuk; 05-17-2019 at 02:38 PM.
post #17242 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 12:18 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Apple Airplay 2 / HomeKit

Has anyone heard anything more on the possibility of LG adding Airplay2 to previous generation TV? I know thy said it was coming later to the 2019 models but know word on earlier ones. If you were a betting person, what odds would you give that they do?
post #17243 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 12:30 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Yes for video content (black=16, white=235) you want a "low" range. For full RGB gaming and PC use (black=0, white=255) you want the "High" range.
Ah so it relates to RGB Range "Limited." Thanks, that helps a lot. I actually just recently learned about setting my consoles to "Limited RGB" and oh my goodness what a difference it made on my Switch and Ps4!
post #17244 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 12:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodmen12 View Post
Has anyone heard anything more on the possibility of LG adding Airplay2 to previous generation TV? I know thy said it was coming later to the 2019 models but know word on earlier ones. If you were a betting person, what odds would you give that they do?
1000-1. They won't do it. Nothing has changed. No word on the pre-2019 models means that it's a feature which will only be added to the 2019 models.

Quote:
Ah so it relates to RGB Range "Limited." Thanks, that helps a lot. I actually just recently learned about setting my consoles to "Limited RGB" and oh my goodness what a difference it made on my Switch and Ps4!
Yep I find the description "black level low/high" very counter-intuitive, because the higher number (16 for black with Video content) is labelled as the "Low" black level. Hence I always try to describe it in terms of the range. It's the same setting either way
calfcramp and chunon like this.

post #17245 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 02:04 PM

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyjive View Post
Some may need to for calibration purposes. I know AutoCal has a frame insertion that gets around ABSL during autocal. But if you wanted to do a meter profile first (i1pro2 to C6 to example), would you need to turn off ABSL to do so?
I turned it off on my older OLED snd have already turned it off on my new C8. I found that by doing so removes a factor that can mess up your calibration. That is the ONLY thing I do in the SM. I am the only one using my TV. Other suggestions on reasons not to turn it off should be weighed in with your decision. I’m not sure that turning it back on after calibrating will erase your calibration (and I don’t want to find out the hard way!).

LG 55”C8 OLED Oppo BDP-103 Sony X800m2
Denon X3300W 5.2.2 PSB/M&K speakers
Samsung 55HU8550/SEK-3500U
Sonos 5.1 Playbase/sub/surrounds
CalMAN Home Enthusiast/i1display pro oem/i1 pro 2/Videoforge HDMI-2 TPG
post #17246 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 02:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthkringle View Post

Thanks all!
Quote:
I haven't measured but I'd hope you could get away with 2pt. Ie raise 2pt "high" red, green, blue all by the same, and then again for "low". That's 6 adjustments.

However, this may mess up the white balance so what should be better but more work, is yes the 20pt. For this, you can leave the red/green/blue values and bump up the "adjusting luminance" value a bit. Do this for IRE 5, 10, 15, 20 all the way up. That's 20 adjustments but ought to give a better result.

HTH
I think he wants to raise gamma from 2.2 to 2.25/2.3, so that means lowering lo/hi 2pt RGB or lowering 20 point luminance. The luminance control will probably have less negative impact on the calibration.
mrtickleuk likes this.

post #17247 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 02:20 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Yep I find the description "black level low/high" very counter-intuitive, because the higher number (16 for black with Video content) is labelled as the "Low" black level. Hence I always try to describe it in terms of the range. It's the same setting either way
I appreciate you making it easy to understand as setting something to "limited" or "Low" in most logical cases is bad. I love my TV, I bugged my wife for literally years to let me get an OLED, but some of the settings on it are just beyond me.
calfcramp and mrtickleuk like this.
post #17248 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 02:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdbimmer View Post
I think he wants to raise gamma from 2.2 to 2.25/2.3, so that means lowering lo/hi 2pt RGB or lowering 20 point luminance. The luminance control will probably have less negative impact on the calibration.
Whoops! Thanks, good spot . I'll fix the original post.
calfcramp likes this.

post #17249 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 02:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Whoops! Thanks, good spot . I'll fix the original post.
It's another one of those counter-intuitive gotchas!
mrtickleuk likes this.

post #17250 of 22496 Old 05-17-2019, 02:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBO View Post
..Ergo, the last two engineering beta FW have disabled the hack programs ability to revert from inappropriately used beta FW to previous officially released FW
EDIT: Deleting my previous text/theory on this - it was incorrect. I do doubt they disabled it for any sinister reasons though.

Last edited by jdbimmer; 05-17-2019 at 03:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
24p , black deformity , blu-ray , brighter corner , denon x3500 , eye strain , firmware update , hdmi , hdmi audio missing , lg b8 , lg c8 , lg c8 oled , lg oled , lg oled c8 aspect , lg soundbar , light bleed , oled , soap opera effect , soe , sound bar

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page