2018 LG C8-E8 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 578 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 78948Likes

post #17311 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 08:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugglebob View Post
I had my C8 panel replaced yesterday by Geek Squad due to noticeable burn-in on red images. When they were finishing up attaching the back cover to the new panel, they we’re unable to attach two screws on the bottom left (if facing the back) side. The two screws would go underneath from the bottom up, near the speakers. They removed the cover again and noticed there wasn’t a place to screw them in, the old panel had spots to accept screws. So the left side of the back cover (power cord side) is not completely sealed against the panel. They said it shouldn't affect anything.

Is it possible they shipped me a different panel than the C8 since the back cover fit differently and would it even work if they did? That’s what the geek squad guys thought, but they were unable to confirm the model panel that LG shipped them. They thought it might be a newer 2019 panel or a complete different model like the B8. Are all 2018/19 panels the same, just the technology connected to them differs? They just removed all the tech guts from my old panel and connected it to the new panel. (in the picture, new panel is leaning against the sofa) Do the panels differ from model to model? Would I see any difference if they shipped a different model panel?

All my settings, serial number and hours remained the same after we powered on the new panel, but I notified some things weren’t working, like adjusting the color temp. So I reset the tv to factory settings, now everything seems to be working fine.

Any assistance to my questions would be greatly appreciated.
I would be on the phone today demanding a resolution to this. There is no justification for Geek Squad telling you the panel will be fine without the 2 screws. I would never have accepted that answer and if it were me I would demand a brand new set not a panel. This incident just proves the incompetence of the Geek Squad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17312 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 08:22 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
[QUOTE=jk82;58068572]Is that the first burn-in report on a 2018? Do you have pictures?

I purchased it about a month ago as an "open box" and didn't notice the burn-in immediately. It was only apparent on red images. After geek squad came out to have a look, they noticed it right away and called in for a panel replacement. I waited two weeks and yesterday they replaced it for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6820.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	2568660  
post #17313 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 08:31 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 802
Oh open box, I guess that doesn't really count as a real burn-in report then. It doesn't look like the typical floor model demo loop burn-in but who knows what the hell was done to this TV before...
jugglebob likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17314 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 10:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
Liked: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post
Looks okay I don’t see de stats unless I missed it , software looks like it’s from the 70s but that shouldn’t impact the calibration , most important thing is what you think ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
O I forgot to mention this calibration was done by Jeff Meier he was a real kool dude

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
post #17315 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 10:46 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgarffi View Post
I forgot to disable engineering mode and last night my tv updated to 05.20.00 firmware.

I am in love again :-)

Noticed anything new with this firmware?

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk
post #17316 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 11:10 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
Liked: 529
Quote:
I forgot to disable engineering mode and last night my tv updated to 05.20.00 firmware.

I am in love again :-)

I'm on 05.20.00 as well and liking it so far. Would love to know what is different from 05.10

TV - LG C8 & LG C6, AVR - Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro & Switch
calfcramp and iamgarffi like this.

Living Room: LG 65C8, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedroom: LG 55C6P, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
Link to LG C8PUA Firmware https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
Link to LG UH8500 & C6 Firmware http://www.lg.com/us/support-product...D55C6P#manuals
post #17317 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 11:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Does everyone use the 4 hour comp cycle or changed the hours to allow the comp cycle?

post #17318 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 11:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
Liked: 294
^^@macmane: I thought it was automatic after every 4 hours. Though you can run it more often, that is what I thought.
post #17319 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 11:49 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtickleuk View Post
You would certainly not think that! Never happen. They need users to update because most of the time firmware updates are improvements and bugfixes. It's designed for that purpose. If they allowed an option to never update, that would be even worse for Support than it is now. Any good update system will provide constant "nudges" like this.
I respectfully disagree. There are many possible compromises here. How about after the message appears three times, a new alert pops up that says "Do you want to turn off future notifications until the next update is released?" Or: "If you click Not Now, you will not receive any alerts for the next 14 days" (i.e., you will now get alerts only once every 2 weeks).

Essentially, these would have you still get alerts periodically but not be constantly nagged.

If someone says "No" to a reminder multiple days in a row, they have may well have made a conscious decision that they do not want to update (like the people who believe that 04.10.15 is preferable to subsequent upgrades). Such people should be able to make that decision without getting nagged multiple times a day about the upgrade.
11thunder07 likes this.
post #17320 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 11:50 AM
RBO
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Liked: 335
^^^ @ tanman I recall someone posted a month or more ago that the comp cycle can be changed in the SM.
Cam1977 likes this.

Russ (another one)
LG65 & 77C8PUA / Bose Soundbar 700 / OPPO UDP205 / Verizon FIOS TV One

"There are consequences to breaking the heart of a murdering b*****d." - BILL
C8/E8 Questions? Try JCC's_FAQ Or LiQiCE's_Wiki
post #17321 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 11:55 AM
RBO
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Liked: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmane View Post
O I forgot to mention this calibration was done by Jeff Meier he was a real kool dude

Your calibration results posted a few pages back look spot on perfect to me. Jeff will be doing both of my C8s in two more weeks. Have been holding off on watching some special stuff but the anticipation is starting to kill me. Anything specific you can suggest I should ask of Jeff regarding the calibration?

edit: Also, what FW were you on when Jeff did the calibration? I am curious what he has to say whether the .31 or subsequent .55 FW compared to the .15 version causes him any difficulties getting the gamma results you now have. I am hoping the newer FW post .55 is released before he does the calibrations.

Any thoughts on that?

Russ (another one)
LG65 & 77C8PUA / Bose Soundbar 700 / OPPO UDP205 / Verizon FIOS TV One

"There are consequences to breaking the heart of a murdering b*****d." - BILL
C8/E8 Questions? Try JCC's_FAQ Or LiQiCE's_Wiki

Last edited by RBO; 05-19-2019 at 12:09 PM.
post #17322 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 12:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 2905 Post(s)
Liked: 3485
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
^^@macmane: I thought it was automatic after every 4 hours. Though you can run it more often, that is what I thought.
Yes it runs at 4 hrs, but you can change it in service menu.
post #17323 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 12:40 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6411 Post(s)
Liked: 6405
Quote:

Is it possible they shipped me a different panel than the C8 since the back cover fit differently and would it even work if they did? That’s what the geek squad guys thought, but they were unable to confirm the model panel that LG shipped them. They thought it might be a newer 2019 panel or a complete different model like the B8. Are all 2018/19 panels the same, just the technology connected to them differs? They just removed all the tech guts from my old panel and connected it to the new panel. (in the picture, new panel is leaning against the sofa) Do the panels differ from model to model? Would I see any difference if they shipped a different model panel?
LG panels probably interchange. 2018 and 2019 are not the same, the 2019 is a better panel.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppebi View Post
I would like to ask you if my TV is ok or I should ask for a repair or replacement.
I hope that is from your camera, bad angle, or some type of color anomaly in your room because that is the worst panel I have ever seen on this forum.
calfcramp and jugglebob like this.
post #17324 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 12:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
Liked: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam1977 View Post
Yes it runs at 4 hrs, but you can change it in service menu.
I am not servicing anything in the menu
Cam1977 likes this.
post #17325 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 12:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 2905 Post(s)
Liked: 3485
^lol, neither do I, but I know that where you would change it!
post #17326 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 01:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBO View Post
Your calibration results posted a few pages back look spot on perfect to me. Jeff will be doing both of my C8s in two more weeks. Have been holding off on watching some special stuff but the anticipation is starting to kill me. Anything specific you can suggest I should ask of Jeff regarding the calibration?

edit: Also, what FW were you on when Jeff did the calibration? I am curious what he has to say whether the .31 or subsequent .55 FW compared to the .15 version causes him any difficulties getting the gamma results you now have. I am hoping the newer FW post .55 is released before he does the calibrations.

Any thoughts on that?
I was and still am on .15 firmware the original one that came with my tv.

post #17327 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 01:30 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 40
2018 LG C8-E8 Owners' Thread (No Price Talk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala_gamer View Post
Noticed anything new with this firmware?

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

I had slight microblocking on streamed content from Apple iTunes and YouTubeTV Ondemand section while on 4.15 and 4.55 firmware. It’s simply gone on 5.20. I did two passes of pixel refresher (one before sleep and one the day after while tv was on).

Lastly checked basic brightness, contrast, color against WOW REC 709 patterns that I had available and decided to keep gamma at 2.4 with “adjusted” Technicolor picture profile for most of the viewing content (game mode for consoles).

Lastly I played the infamously dark episode of GOT from Season 8 and yes, despite being dark as intended, I saw all the details and blacks were not crushed.

Long time ago I gave up on keeping Dolby Vision as default signal on my Apple TV 4K. I have even stopped using 4K HDR mode.

Set the output signal to 4K SDR and now depending on content TV chooses either to keep SDR (no badge in the corner) or shifts between HDR, HLG and DVision (the last one for Netflix mostly).

I am very happy as of now. Thus said, I did disable automatic update. I wouldn’t cry much even if 5.20 was the last update for 2018 models of C8-W8.

I don’t see issues with it :-)

Again, I’m not a calibrator, so keep that in mind.

Last edited by iamgarffi; 05-19-2019 at 01:35 PM.
post #17328 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmane View Post
Does everyone use the 4 hour comp cycle or changed the hours to allow the comp cycle?

I did adjust the interval from 2000 to 200 in the INSTART menu for the full refresh.

It does wonders for me in between software updates.

Jrocker23 likes this.
post #17329 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 03:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Quoted: 4428 Post(s)
Liked: 6706
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfiman View Post
I respectfully disagree. There are many possible compromises here. How about after the message appears three times, a new alert pops up that says "Do you want to turn off future notifications until the next update is released?" Or: "If you click Not Now, you will not receive any alerts for the next 14 days" (i.e., you will now get alerts only once every 2 weeks).

Essentially, these would have you still get alerts periodically but not be constantly nagged.

If someone says "No" to a reminder multiple days in a row, they have may well have made a conscious decision that they do not want to update (like the people who believe that 04.10.15 is preferable to subsequent upgrades). Such people should be able to make that decision without getting nagged multiple times a day about the upgrade.
But you've made my point for me. NB: I'm not taking their side or your side, just explaining why it's as it is. I'm saying that they want you to upgrade, and it's very important to them that everyone upgrades. Therefore they will never make it easier to stay on an old version. They don't want some users to choose not to upgrade, and have nice features to cater for those users. You say that you should be able to make that decision without being nagged. This is a reasonable position from your point of view. I know why you don't want to upgrade. But the manufacturer who created the product wants to nag you precisely because they don't want you to do that, for support reasons (it's a nightmare to have to support many multiple different versions) and other reasons. Hence, the regular nags.

If I were you I'd be grateful it's as limited and gentle as it is . It's perfectly possible to design a system which ramps up the nagging the more you say "no" (like my banks who are hell-bent on me going "paperless" for my statements ). In the Samsung ecosystem, they have "forced" upgrades that you can't even say no to . People who thought they had "turned off" upgrades (the options were something like "check for updates automatically" vs a manual check) went nuts when they found they have been upgraded - but it was only used once, for a critical upgrade. Sometimes they are for security flaws etc.
smitty, calfcramp and iamgarffi like this.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs

Last edited by mrtickleuk; 05-19-2019 at 03:28 PM.
post #17330 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 03:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1354 Post(s)
Liked: 1325
Quote:
I had my C8 panel replaced yesterday by Geek Squad due to noticeable burn-in on red images. When they were finishing up attaching the back cover to the new panel, they we’re unable to attach two screws on the bottom left (if facing the back) side. The two screws would go underneath from the bottom up, near the speakers. They removed the cover again and noticed there wasn’t a place to screw them in, the old panel had spots to accept screws. So the left side of the back cover (power cord side) is not completely sealed against the panel. They said it shouldn't affect anything.

All my settings, serial number and hours remained the same after we powered on the new panel, but I notified some things weren’t working, like adjusting the color temp. So I reset the tv to factory settings, now everything seems to be working fine.

Any assistance to my questions would be greatly appreciated.

All the panels are the same, slight mounting differences between models sometimes. Could have been a panel for a b series which would have a different speaker array. As long as they aren't screws that are weight bearing or hold the guys of the tv in place I wouldn't worry about it if the panel looks good. Back when I had a g6 they gave me the wrong panel, but there was such a mounting difference they had to send it back and get a different panel.

jugglebob likes this.
post #17331 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 03:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1104 Post(s)
Liked: 648
I’ve been on firmware 5.20 since it’s been available and it’s great. I don’t notice black crush anymore and also the flashing on my tv seems gone. When they first released the fix update my tv crashed blacks and also still flashed. It was probably 80% better but would still do it in the worst scenes. Now I don’t get any flashing at all on those scenes.
calfcramp, Cam1977 and mrtickleuk like this.
post #17332 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamd View Post
I’ve been on firmware 5.20 since it’s been available and it’s great. I don’t notice black crush anymore and also the flashing on my tv seems gone. When they first released the fix update my tv crashed blacks and also still flashed. It was probably 80% better but would still do it in the worst scenes. Now I don’t get any flashing at all on those scenes.

Yup, I hope they keep that one for Production release. As for the inability to trigger software update/downgrade via USB I don’t think they removed it. Might be disabled in this particular build or it will require a different IR Macro (to be discovered).

Usually disabling a feature takes place when a bug is found.

I did face few stability issues when rolling back from beta releases to public release (off LGs support site) - normally solved by a factory restore or another INSTOP afterwards.

Last edited by iamgarffi; 05-19-2019 at 05:00 PM.
post #17333 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 04:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Quoted: 4428 Post(s)
Liked: 6706
Quote:
I did face few stability issues when rolling back from beta releases to public release (off LGs support site) - normally solves by a factory release or another INSTOP afterwards.
Are you comfortable doing that, then? I assume you mean "pressing the instop button on the service remote". If so please may I ask, does it reset things like the number of powered-on hours, number of pixel refreshes?

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
post #17334 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 05:05 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Are you comfortable doing that, then? I assume you mean "pressing the instop button on the service remote". If so please may I ask, does it reset things like the number of powered-on hours, number of pixel refreshes?
I know it resets the hours because I accidentally hit the instop on my Harmony remote .......I have since deleted that off my remote!! Not sure on the pixel refreshes, never checked it. It also resets all settings to initial, luckily I had them written down!!
mrtickleuk likes this.
post #17335 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 05:09 PM

Quote:

Yes, INSTOP won’t kill your TV and it’s the preferred way for LG Support to factory restore the TV when other matters fail. I remember few weeks ago, I was unable to factory restore the TV after upgrading to .31 (using USB flash drive and EPK from LGs support site). Half of my menus under “general” were grayed out, including factory restore :-)

Only option for me was a remote Support with LG Support over the phone which initiated INSTOP remotely.

It was quite obvious as I saw

“Remote Command Received
INSTOP In Progress”

To answer second part of the question, INSTOP does interesting things per my observation:

1. Removes user stored TV data (this includes hours watched)
2. Restores panel somewhat to out of the box experience where running a full cycle of pixel refresh is a must. Ghosting, uniformity issues are quite often present on my set after an INSTOP.

How can I explain that? Pixel memory? :-)

Full pixel refresh cycle addresses that after one pass.

Not sure if number of pixel refreshes are stored in user area or the software or elsewhere.

INSTOP affects user made changes to standard Settings Menu, but not changes made to EZ-Adjust (macros) or INSTART Menus.

At least that’s what I noticed on my TV.

Hope that helps.

calfcramp, macmane and mrtickleuk like this.

Last edited by iamgarffi; 05-19-2019 at 05:14 PM.
post #17336 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 05:25 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
If I were you I'd be grateful it's as limited and gentle as it is . It's perfectly possible to design a system which ramps up the nagging the more you say "no" (like my banks who are hell-bent on me going "paperless" for my statements ). In the Samsung ecosystem, they have "forced" upgrades that you can't even say no to . People who thought they had "turned off" upgrades (the options were something like "check for updates automatically" vs a manual check) went nuts when they found they have been upgraded - but it was only used once, for a critical upgrade. Sometimes they are for security flaws etc.
And yet...I still disagree. I have decades of experience with all sorts of products that involve regular upgrades...including computers that deal with security flaws far more serious than anything this TV is likely to have. And none of them nag me to upgrade with the frequency that this TV does. Sure there may be examples of worse behavior. But that's not a justification for being not quite so bad. There's a balance to be struck...between what the company wants you to do and recognizing that the consumer may have legitimate different ideas. LG has not found it. And that's all I have to say on this subject. I appreciate hearing your different point of view. But I am moving on.
iamgarffi likes this.
post #17337 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 05:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 750 Post(s)
Liked: 988
Quote:
But you've made my point for me. NB: I'm not taking their side or your side, just explaining why it's as it is. I'm saying that they want you to upgrade, and it's very important to them that everyone upgrades. Therefore they will never make it easier to stay on an old version. They don't want some users to choose not to upgrade, and have nice features to cater for those users. You say that you should be able to make that decision without being nagged. This is a reasonable position from your point of view. I know why you don't want to upgrade. But the manufacturer who created the product wants to nag you precisely because they don't want you to do that, for support reasons (it's a nightmare to have to support many multiple different versions) and other reasons. Hence, the regular nags.
Excellent points. And a manufacturer looking at various design decisions and options will look at a number of things to attract consumers, but I would suspect that one of the last things the engineering and marketing folks would every worry about is, "We should put in a feature that allows people not to be bugged about firmware updates. I bet we'll sell more TV's if we include that."
mrtickleuk likes this.
post #17338 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty View Post
Excellent points. And a manufacturer looking at various design decisions and options will look at a number of things to attract consumers, but I would suspect that one of the last things the engineering and marketing folks would every worry about is, "We should put in a feature that allows people not to be bugged about firmware updates. I bet we'll sell more TV's if we include that."

Let’s see, what software feature could possibly attract users to update their firmware?

I’m not sure, how about porting some of the software decisions from 2019 models!

Apple TV app, AirPlay 2, just to name a few.

I understand that hardware enhancements are locked to annual refreshes (alpha9 gen2 is faster then gen1, better image processing, less input lag for gaming, HDMI 2.1 support, eARC and countless others) but for the past months I haven’t seen a single enhancement aside for bug corrections (usually self inflicted wounds anyway, not present in earlier firmwares)

:-)

I guess we could have had less than that. Sony TVs running Android TV are much worse. They tend to break or remove features without patching for 8-9 months or not implementing basic features like “do not turn off my device” with CEC is enabled or allow to use more than 6 characters to label input

By the end of the day, maybe we should just all be grateful of winning the lottery by making a better decision: like with me and getting a C8 instead or yet another Sony :-)

And to close this post with something else,

The very last episode of GOT (time to pick up the Novels for “better and true” ending) looked very good on 05.20.00 firmware with no shadows, highlights or blacks problems.

Cheers!

-Adam
calfcramp likes this.

Last edited by iamgarffi; 05-19-2019 at 07:45 PM.
post #17339 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 07:53 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Liked: 241
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty View Post

Let’s see, what software feature could possibly attract users to update their firmware?

I’m not sure, how about porting some of the software decisions from 2019 models!

Apple TV app, AirPlay 2, just to name a few.

I understand that hardware enhancements are locked to annual refreshes (alpha9 gen2 is faster then gen1, better image processing, less input lag for gaming, HDMI 2.1 support, eARC and countless others) but for the past months I haven’t seen a single enhancement aside for bug corrections (usually self inflicted wounds anyway, not present in earlier firmwares)

🙂

I guess we could have had less than that. Sony TVs running Android TV are much worse. They tend to break or remove features without patching for 8-9 months or not implementing basic features like “do not turn off my device” with CEC is enabled or allow to use more than 6 characters to label input

By the end of the day, maybe we should just all be grateful of winning the lottery by making a better decision: like with me and getting a C8 instead or yet another Sony 🙂

And to close this post with something else,

The very last episode of GOT (time to pick up the Novels for “better and true” ending) looked very good on 05.20.00 firmware with no shadows, highlights or blacks problems.

Cheers!

-Adam
I streamed using HBO go and the last episode was flawless! I'm still on .15.
post #17340 of 19383 Old 05-19-2019, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking 29 View Post
I streamed using HBO go and the last episode was flawless! I'm still on .15.

Stay on it until 5.20.00 goes public. It will be the same if not better by then :-)

calfcramp, macmane and mrtickleuk like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
24p , black deformity , brighter corner , lg b8 , lg c8 , lg oled , lg oled c8 aspect , lg soundbar , light bleed , oled , soap opera effect , soe , sound bar

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page