2018 Sony A9F Master Series OLED Owner's Thread - Page 87 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2395Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2581 of 3128 Old 03-27-2019, 04:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 5,510
Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4540 Post(s)
Liked: 5533
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrref View Post
DV has been fixed on this set via a firmware update a while back. But if you want to make it look almost exactly like the LG, turn ACE on Low and you can raise the gamma to +1 if it's too dark in DV PM. From my testing side by side with a C8 the DV picture will look virtually identical to the LG. Then if you don't like the PQ, you don't like DV.
Are these adjustments while DV PM is in DV Bight or DV Dark?
DV dark
kinglm likes this.

John
Sony 55A1E, A9F / LG 55OLEDC8
Marantz 7012, Ohm Walsh Speakers
Klein K10-A, Jeti 1501, Murideo Six-G Gen2
Calman Ultimate, ISF Level III Certified
jrref is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2582 of 3128 Old 03-28-2019, 05:50 AM
Advanced Member
 
Soundizer17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 908
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 164
Has anyone flat wall mounted the 65 inch? If so is it still possible to reach the headphone and digital optical connections?

I am planning on getting it flat wall mounted and then at a later stage connect to headphone and digital optical ports.
Soundizer17 is offline  
post #2583 of 3128 Old 03-28-2019, 07:33 AM
Member
 
OGauge4Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 91
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundizer17 View Post
Has anyone flat wall mounted the 65 inch? If so is it still possible to reach the headphone and digital optical connections?

I am planning on getting it flat wall mounted and then at a later stage connect to headphone and digital optical ports.

I did a wall corner mount. For future accessibility I connected a Toslink cable to the port and ran the cable behind the wall and insulated & stored the cable in my cable management tray. There is no effect on the TV. I believe that once a cable is plugged into the headphone port the set speakers stop working so you would need to connect the port on an as needed basis or go Bluetooth with the headset. However you should be able to plug in the headphones as needed from the bottom of the TV access.
Soundizer17 likes this.

Sony XBR65A9F, Denon X4400H, Sony UBP-X1000ES, Apple TV 4K, Denon DCM-444, Verizon FIOS, Harmony Elite. Dolby ATMOS implemented by Klipsch.
OGauge4Me is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2584 of 3128 Old 03-28-2019, 08:11 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 24,749
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6770 Post(s)
Liked: 6776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundizer17 View Post
The issues with Dolby Vision and Netflix Calibrated mode makes me now hesitate from ordering this TV based on threads and reviews.
Every TV has glitches........Buy what you can live with...
Bob Fosse likes this.
Cleveland Plasma is offline  
post #2585 of 3128 Old 03-28-2019, 02:49 PM
Advanced Member
 
Soundizer17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 908
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 164
What is the sound quality like for the 65inch in a 12foot x 8foot room? Is there EQ settings as I don’t like sharp treble?
Soundizer17 is offline  
post #2586 of 3128 Old 03-28-2019, 03:06 PM
Advanced Member
 
Soundizer17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 908
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGauge4Me View Post
I did a wall corner mount. For future accessibility I connected a Toslink cable to the port and ran the cable behind the wall and insulated & stored the cable in my cable management tray. There is no effect on the TV. I believe that once a cable is plugged into the headphone port the set speakers stop working so you would need to connect the port on an as needed basis or go Bluetooth with the headset. However you should be able to plug in the headphones as needed from the bottom of the TV access.
Thank you. Do you know what Bluetooth codecs are supported:
AAC
APTX
APTX HD
APTX LLC
LDAC
Soundizer17 is offline  
post #2587 of 3128 Old 03-28-2019, 05:16 PM
Member
 
OGauge4Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 91
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundizer17 View Post
Thank you. Do you know what Bluetooth codecs are supported:
AAC
APTX
APTX HD
APTX LLC
LDAC
I am sorry but I really do not know.

Sony XBR65A9F, Denon X4400H, Sony UBP-X1000ES, Apple TV 4K, Denon DCM-444, Verizon FIOS, Harmony Elite. Dolby ATMOS implemented by Klipsch.
OGauge4Me is offline  
post #2588 of 3128 Old 03-28-2019, 05:54 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGauge4Me View Post
I am sorry but I really do not know.
There's a page on the Sony Singapore site under /electronics/support/articles/00159290 (apologies, can't post the link as I haven't done enough posts yet) that states


"The codec used when transmitting the Bluetooth audio device is SBC (Sub-Band Coding) (LDAC, AAC, aptX, eSBC,etc. are not supported.)"


Given LDAC is a Sony codec, lets hope they find a way to support it....
OGauge4Me and Soundizer17 like this.
avsngaiouser is offline  
post #2589 of 3128 Old 03-28-2019, 09:12 PM
Member
 
razredge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menarini View Post
-Scaling advantages on the X1U vs X1E on 4k tv's are very subtle, 1080p blu ray upscaling is a little better with X1U. But the X1U would only show a significant processing improvement on a 8k tv, sony has designed the X1U as a future proof 8k processor.

-Object based Super resolution and object based HDR remaster are embedded into the X1U processing and cannot be toggled. Reality creation is a feature to enhance upscaling, it's available in the settings, setting it to auto is a safe setting.
Thanks for the info! Watched some more snippets of films and some 720p movies look excellent, so maybe the upscaling is better. I'm comparing back to my friend's X93D which has the X1 chipset, and I think the X1 Ultimate does look better and I am also sitting much closer to my set than we used to sit to his. The Smooth Gradation and digital noise reduction is excellent on the AF9 which also helps with upscaling lower quality content.

Quote:
-Live color is just adding "sony color" to enhance the vividness of colors, i have never preferred live color, but if you like it, you can set it to low, dont go higher than low. Object based hdr remaster is different from live color. object based hdr remaster is an embedded feature in the processing that analyzes the colors of individual objects on screen and adjusts their contrast. It just provides subtle enhancements in scenes, it wont make sdr look like hdr encoded content.
Yeah, I was doing a lot of testing with Live Color (set to Low vs Off), I noticed in most scenes it would just lighten skin tones and change as single colour or two in the scene - and these changes would make the colours more accurate, for example making the amber in a traffic light more vibrant, or making the red of a Coca-Cola fridge more pink-red (closer to real life).

So I thought it was actually improving color accuracy (when set to Low), however, yesterday I was watching some nature scenes and noticed it was also making the water in a pond greener, and the grass a more vivid green, which I am not sure is actually more accurate than the colours when set to off. Is the consensus generally to leave it off?

Some other questions:

1. Do you guys have Peak Luminance set to Medium or High? (when viewing in dark environments)
2. When watching non-interlaced film content (24p) do you have film mode set to Auto or Off? What smoothness setting do you use, Min?
3. What does the random noise reduction do? I leave the digital noise reduction set to Auto when watching any web videos or 720p/1080p transcodes, but have the random noise reduction set to Off as I don't know if it's safe to leave it on, or whether it will help with digital compression noise/artifacts.
Soundizer17 likes this.
razredge is offline  
post #2590 of 3128 Old 03-29-2019, 04:36 AM
Advanced Member
 
Soundizer17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 908
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsngaiouser View Post
There's a page on the Sony Singapore site under /electronics/support/articles/00159290 (apologies, can't post the link as I haven't done enough posts yet) that states


"The codec used when transmitting the Bluetooth audio device is SBC (Sub-Band Coding) (LDAC, AAC, aptX, eSBC,etc. are not supported.)"


Given LDAC is a Sony codec, lets hope they find a way to support it....
Thank you.

LDAC is part of Android Oreo as standard. SBC is awful horrible compressed audio.
Soundizer17 is offline  
post #2591 of 3128 Old 03-30-2019, 05:22 AM
Advanced Member
 
Soundizer17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 908
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 164
Has anyone flat wall mounted the 65 inch? If so is it still possible to reach the headphone and digital optical connections?

I am planning on getting it flat wall mounted and then at a later stage connect to headphone and digital optical ports.
Soundizer17 is offline  
post #2592 of 3128 Old 03-30-2019, 04:17 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I’m not one of the experts here but regarding peak luminance setting, you’ll probably want it on high most of the time. Pretty sure this allows the TV to most accurately map brightness to its full luminance range and you’ll lose some of the brightest highlights when set to medium or low. It’s also what RTING.com recommends.

Perhaps turn it down to medium or low if you don’t like the HDR in a certain film or are suffering from photosensitivity.
Meinhard1 is offline  
post #2593 of 3128 Old 03-30-2019, 04:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
gomo657's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,934
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 821 Post(s)
Liked: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meinhard1 View Post
I’m not one of the experts here but regarding peak luminance setting, you’ll probably want it on high most of the time. Pretty sure this allows the TV to most accurately map brightness to its full luminance range and you’ll lose some of the brightest highlights when set to medium or low. It’s also what RTING.com recommends.



Perhaps turn it down to medium or low if you don’t like the HDR in a certain film or are suffering from photosensitivity.


I believe that is the opposite of most calibrators recommendations. Peak luminance should med only using low if you’re always in a blacked out environment.

"well you know what doctor I'm going to go home take two aspirins and call you a b****"
gomo657 is online now  
post #2594 of 3128 Old 03-30-2019, 09:22 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomo657 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meinhard1 View Post
I’m not one of the experts here but regarding peak luminance setting, you’ll probably want it on high most of the time. Pretty sure this allows the TV to most accurately map brightness to its full luminance range and you’ll lose some of the brightest highlights when set to medium or low. It’s also what RTING.com recommends.



Perhaps turn it down to medium or low if you don’t like the HDR in a certain film or are suffering from photosensitivity.


I believe that is the opposite of most calibrators recommendations. Peak luminance should med only using low if you’re always in a blacked out environment.
For further clarification: Vincent, a very reputable calibrator suggests medium.

High, as I suggested (as RTINGS suggests) may artificially brighten highlights, while Vincent seems to indicate low would cap brightness at basically SDR levels. So I wouldn’t do low in a dark room either

Source: https://youtu.be/-5xVIF3bA8A
gomo657 likes this.
Meinhard1 is offline  
post #2595 of 3128 Old 04-01-2019, 12:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 378
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
Liked: 194
Does the a9f do reverse pull down with 60hz film content?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sony 55A9F
LG 55B6
Micolash is online now  
post #2596 of 3128 Old 04-02-2019, 05:51 PM
Member
 
razredge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meinhard1 View Post
For further clarification: Vincent, a very reputable calibrator suggests medium.

High, as I suggested (as RTINGS suggests) may artificially brighten highlights, while Vincent seems to indicate low would cap brightness at basically SDR levels. So I wouldn’t do low in a dark room either

Source: https://youtu.be/-5xVIF3bA8A

Thanks, I'll keep Peak Luminance on Medium then, plus it'll save my retinas watching bright content at night!

Does anyone know how the S Force Front Surround works and if it can replicate rear channel speakers? I'm using the A9F standalone without a soundbar/speaker system and was wondering how the internal audio processing handles 5.1 ch content, does it down mix it to stereo or can it output 5.1ch through some combination of the 3.2 system and S-Force Front Surround?
razredge is offline  
post #2597 of 3128 Old 04-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 378
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
Liked: 194
I'm a bit confused about the film mode settings on the A9F. How exactly do you ensure 5:5 cadence with film content and how do you get reverse pulldown on embedded film content delivered at 60Hz? The motionflow setting only has "custom" and "auto" settings and cinemotion is either "auto" or "off".

Sony 55A9F
LG 55B6
Micolash is online now  
post #2598 of 3128 Old 04-05-2019, 04:23 AM
Advanced Member
 
Soundizer17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 908
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 164
Apologies to ask, but I have searched this thread.

Please can someone help recommend or send me a link to picture settings:
  1. Daytime viewing.
  2. Dark Room.
  3. DOLBY VISION - WITH APPLETV 4K.
    DOLBY VISION FOR INTERNAL NETFLIX TV APP.
  4. HDR 10 if different to DOLBY VISION.

also the setting to ensure no loss in sharpness due to picture scaling / stretching.
Soundizer17 is offline  
post #2599 of 3128 Old 04-05-2019, 12:45 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 34,214
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4019 Post(s)
Liked: 3740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micolash View Post
I'm a bit confused about the film mode settings on the A9F. How exactly do you ensure 5:5 cadence with film content and how do you get reverse pulldown on embedded film content delivered at 60Hz? The motionflow setting only has "custom" and "auto" settings and cinemotion is either "auto" or "off".
Yes, this is an area that I dislike about the A9F; the nomenclature and control of these functions. It's as if each manufacturer tries to outdo the other in how they name common, universal functions and features in the most obscure manner.

I don't know what all those settings do either, I have a pretty good idea of what most of them do(and even those I dislike the granularity of control) but it would be really helpful if someone could provide a detailed explanation of what each setting entry does and what the actual settings for those entries do, specifically for the "Clarity" and "Motion" menu settings.

Last edited by Keenan; 04-05-2019 at 12:56 PM.
Keenan is online now  
post #2600 of 3128 Old 04-05-2019, 01:09 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 34,214
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4019 Post(s)
Liked: 3740
And has anyone figured out a way to get rid of that Sponsored crap plastered across the middle of the Home screen?
Keenan is online now  
post #2601 of 3128 Old 04-06-2019, 01:52 PM
Newbie
 
SLK320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Have dnice posted his settings for this set, would love to try them out? I've been trying to find them but haven't.
kinglm likes this.

LG OLED77C9 | Panasonic UB9000 Multireg | Apple TV 4K | VU+ Ultimo4K | Denon AVC-X8500H
7.1-System | Triangle Antal EZ (Front) | Triangle Comete EZ (Surround+Back) | Triangle Voce EZ (Center) | Velodyne DD-15+
Playstation 4 PRO | Logitech Harmony Elite | Sonos Boost / Port / Play:1 / One / Play:5 G2 / Beam / Sub

SLK320 is online now  
post #2602 of 3128 Old 04-07-2019, 06:29 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 947
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Saw Aquaman 4K DV disc last night with settings posted here. Jaw droppingly gorgeous display and great movie too. Actually enjoyed it more than Black Panther and any of the Avengers movie. Dolby Vision on A9F is brilliant.
Keenan likes this.

Sony 65 A9F, LG 65 E9
New_to_4K is offline  
post #2603 of 3128 Old 04-07-2019, 12:07 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 34,214
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4019 Post(s)
Liked: 3740
Quote:
Originally Posted by New_to_4K View Post
Saw Aquaman 4K DV disc last night with settings posted here. Jaw droppingly gorgeous display and great movie too. Actually enjoyed it more than Black Panther and any of the Avengers movie. Dolby Vision on A9F is brilliant.
Dolby Vision really can provide some amazing images, last night I watched two episodes of Netflix's "Our Planet", also a DV title, and it looks absolutely spectacular, some of the best 4K Dolby Vision imagery I've ever seen, just stunning.

Last edited by Keenan; 04-07-2019 at 03:46 PM.
Keenan is online now  
post #2604 of 3128 Old 04-08-2019, 12:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lsorensen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,659
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1446 Post(s)
Liked: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
And has anyone figured out a way to get rid of that Sponsored crap plastered across the middle of the Home screen?
Sony says you can create a restricted profile to control what appears on the home screen:

https://www.sony.com/electronics/sup...icles/00225587

I didn't try it yet.

Len Sorensen

Sony XBR55A1E, Marantz SR6012, Benq W7000, Oppo BDP-93, PSB Image T5/C5/B4/Subseries 200
lsorensen is online now  
post #2605 of 3128 Old 04-08-2019, 12:56 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 34,214
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4019 Post(s)
Liked: 3740
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsorensen View Post
Sony says you can create a restricted profile to control what appears on the home screen:

https://www.sony.com/electronics/sup...icles/00225587

I didn't try it yet.
I rarely use the display's apps so it really doesn't bother me all that much, it's more the principle of it though. You spend $4500 on a display and then several months down the road Google is throwing ads right in your face, right in the middle of the screen, it's flat out obnoxious and shame on Sony for allowing it to happen.
Keenan is online now  
post #2606 of 3128 Old 04-08-2019, 01:06 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 947
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
I rarely use the display's apps so it really doesn't bother me all that much, it's more the principle of it though. You spend $4500 on a display and then several months down the road Google is throwing ads right in your face, right in the middle of the screen, it's flat out obnoxious and shame on Sony for allowing it to happen.
Are you talking about the “Play Next” section? The other one is “Featured by Google Play”. I don’t see any other ads. I don’t even go to the Featured by Google Play, it’s at the bottom of home page. Didn’t even noticed them until someone brought up this topic.
New_to_4K is offline  
post #2607 of 3128 Old 04-08-2019, 01:26 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 34,214
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4019 Post(s)
Liked: 3740
Quote:
Originally Posted by New_to_4K View Post
Are you talking about the “Play Next” section? The other one is “Featured by Google Play”. I don’t see any other ads. I don’t even go to the Featured by Google Play, it’s at the bottom of home page. Didn’t even noticed them until someone brought up this topic.
The "Sponsored" shelf in the middle of the screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony-Google-Sponsored.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	2550508  
Keenan is online now  
post #2608 of 3128 Old 04-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 947
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
The "Sponsored" shelf in the middle of the screen.
Given the price, it is unacceptable. Sony should have a say on this.

It’s not showing on my screen. I have something called Featured by Google Play, which doesn’t bother me as it is at the bottom of the page and I rarely venture there.
New_to_4K is offline  
post #2609 of 3128 Old 04-08-2019, 02:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lsorensen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,659
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1446 Post(s)
Liked: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
I rarely use the display's apps so it really doesn't bother me all that much, it's more the principle of it though. You spend $4500 on a display and then several months down the road Google is throwing ads right in your face, right in the middle of the screen, it's flat out obnoxious and shame on Sony for allowing it to happen.
Since Sony is using stock android TV (and many people tend to complain when companies do custom interfaces instead of sticking with the standard android one), if google decides to update the home screen app and change what it does, there isn't much Sony can do about it. Well unless they make a custom home screen app instead, and well then many people would be unhappy (Sony does not exactly have a history of making good user interfaces after all).

Len Sorensen

Sony XBR55A1E, Marantz SR6012, Benq W7000, Oppo BDP-93, PSB Image T5/C5/B4/Subseries 200
lsorensen is online now  
post #2610 of 3128 Old 04-08-2019, 04:57 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 34,214
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4019 Post(s)
Liked: 3740
Quote:
Originally Posted by New_to_4K View Post
Given the price, it is unacceptable. Sony should have a say on this.

It’s not showing on my screen. I have something called Featured by Google Play, which doesn’t bother me as it is at the bottom of the page and I rarely venture there.
That Google Play shelf is there as well but it's forced down off the screen by the new Google ad shelf.
Keenan is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
master series , oled , sony a9f

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off