2018 Sony A9F Master Series OLED Owner's Thread - Page 93 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2489Likes

post #2761 of 3361 Old 06-08-2019, 03:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Liked: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menarini View Post
The Master has arrived for me, finally. I got the 65A9F. Unboxing and easel stand assembly is going to take some time. I decided to go for this model over the A9G.
Congratulations! Personally I though it was easier to assemble and took less time than the A8F I had. It looks stunning when it is sitting on a media cabinet.

Sony 55A9F
LG 55B6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2762 of 3361 Old 06-08-2019, 05:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked: 149
Quote:
The Master has arrived for me, finally. I got the 65A9F. Unboxing and easel stand assembly is going to take some time. I decided to go for this model over the A9G.
I was planning to get the A9G, but grabbed the A9F when B&H had it on sale last month. Couldn't resist the price. I was concerned about the "picture frame" aesthetic with the easel stand, but it's so elegant in person and the lean isn't apparent during viewing.

You made a great choice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0940.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	2577756  

Last edited by thirdkind; 06-08-2019 at 05:27 PM.
post #2763 of 3361 Old 06-09-2019, 09:38 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7025 Post(s)
Liked: 7049
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbja View Post
My a9f (that I purchased in September) is dead .

A few nights ago, the picture collapsed into a thin red line about 1/4 of the way down from the top. After a few seconds, it rebooted itself. The android logo came up, then it went dead and started a 4 red LED flash sequence.

The repair guy came out today and he ordered two parts (the system board and something else). He's not coming back until next Wednesday to install. Man!
YA that stinks when failures happen but it sounds like you are under warranty, better now then later when the warranty is up. Stinks when such a high quality item fails as when you want something else its just inferior......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2764 of 3361 Old 06-09-2019, 12:25 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:

Congrats! I saw some of your posts on the A9G owners thread. What made you decided on the A9F over the A9G??

I have an A9G on order and I'm flip-flopping on whether I made the right decision.
post #2765 of 3361 Old 06-09-2019, 01:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1204 Post(s)
Liked: 1112
I asked this question over in the a9g thread but since it’s a new set, there is not a large enough user base yet. Does anyone here use an Apple TV through a Denon receiver, and if so, are you experiencing issues getting 5.1 sound? I’m only getting stereo sound from my Apple TV 4K, but all my other devices connected through my Denon to the tv are getting 5.1/Dolby sound.
post #2766 of 3361 Old 06-09-2019, 02:28 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 776 Post(s)
Liked: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
With low bitrate dimly lit scenes such as those you might get from streaming sources, these OLED displays don't do very well and apparently, it's especially prevalent with LG Displays 2018 panels such as the panels used in the 2018 Sony line including the A9F.

These displays look spectacular with content that has a healthy bitrate and is generally brighter in presentation but with low light scenes such as the GoT scenes you mention, it can look pretty bad.

For watching content such as the 1080p GoT streaming feed I wish I still had my Samsung F8500 plasma as it handled this sort of content much better than this OLED does.

I'm curious whether the new 2019 OLEDs have improved in this area. I'm very happy with the A9F in just about every area but when it comes to that low bitrate, dimly lit content like those GoT scenes, I hate it.

It should also be noted that there are panel variations in that some panels(same make and model) handle this sort of content better than others so some may not see any issue whereas some can't miss seeing it.
Good points.

I quote you ‘It should also be noted that there are panel variations in that some panels(same make and model) handle this sort of content better than others so some may not see any issue whereas some can't miss seeing it.’.

So in my case I have a LG OLEDE8 and SONY AF9 [65 INCH TV’S on latest firmware and sit 7 feet away in a dark room].

My LG OLEDE8 has virtually no macroblocking. Previously owned 6 OLED’s and this has by along way the least macroblocking. I know the difference between macroblocking and noise. Even GOT dark scenes look very clean and so do other test scenes noted as reference checks. Incredible.

However my AF9 is terrible and has A TON OF MACROBLOCKING even in 1080p streaming content. It looks awful. Even a dark object like a black coat in a bright scene has dancing macroblocking. Looks like square ants walking on the screen. My Retailer agreed to replace or refund me. Every thing else about the Sony tv picture is sella and beats the LG OLED.

Last edited by Soundizer17; 06-09-2019 at 02:32 PM.
post #2767 of 3361 Old 06-10-2019, 04:49 AM

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd13 View Post
I asked this question over in the a9g thread but since it’s a new set, there is not a large enough user base yet. Does anyone here use an Apple TV through a Denon receiver, and if so, are you experiencing issues getting 5.1 sound? I’m only getting stereo sound from my Apple TV 4K, but all my other devices connected through my Denon to the tv are getting 5.1/Dolby sound.

I have an Apple 4Ktv coupled to a Denon X4400 with no issues. We do not use the Apple tv a lot but it does work.

Sony XBR65A9F, Denon X4400H, Sony UBP-X1000ES, Apple TV 4K, Denon DCM-444, Verizon FIOS, Harmony Elite. Dolby ATMOS implemented by Klipsch.
post #2768 of 3361 Old 06-10-2019, 04:59 AM

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 32
In the market to replace my 60" Panny plasma. It's going in bedroom as I retire an older plasma. Found a A9f display model with clean screen at half price. Slightly dark corners and brighter in center area. It seems like the one to purchase. My big concern is daytime viewing as my plasma is washed out during afternoon viewing. Is the A9f sufficiently bright to work ok during daytime viewing? Otherwise I may end up with a 950G or P Quantum X.

PSN: maleficent127

Last edited by lennyp; 06-10-2019 at 05:33 AM.
post #2769 of 3361 Old 06-10-2019, 09:32 AM

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Totally agree. Purchased an A9F two weeks ago for a cabinet. Was going to swap it out for an A9G because I was seeing white strobe pixel flashing on the left side. That disappeared with a new cable. The A9F is so unique and the picture so fantastic that I think I'll keep it. Besides, the review from FlatpanelHD brought up some takeaways from the 9F and the apparent upgrades are a non-issue for me.

Side note. Spoke to Sony Support on the flashing. He said it was caused by static electricity coming in from the HDMI connection either because of the cord or the Panasonic player. Said to unplug both the set and player or replace the connection. Also said the new remote on the 9G used both an infrared and bluetooth connection. Once the bluetooh connects it will stay connected even if the set is off. Will result in faster battery drain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdkind View Post
I was planning to get the A9G, but grabbed the A9F when B&H had it on sale last month. Couldn't resist the price. I was concerned about the "picture frame" aesthetic with the easel stand, but it's so elegant in person and the lean isn't apparent during viewing.

You made a great choice.
post #2770 of 3361 Old 06-10-2019, 03:59 PM

New A9F owner. Arrives next monday. I assume first step after making sure the basic delivery stuff will be to update the firmware. Should I download firmware or will it show online for update as part of setup?

post #2771 of 3361 Old 06-10-2019, 04:13 PM

Watching apple 4k movies and blu rays with the 48 hz mode continues to be an absolute joy. It’s like watching in a movie theater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sony 55A9F
LG 55B6
post #2772 of 3361 Old 06-10-2019, 04:19 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 4192 Post(s)
Liked: 3907
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennyp View Post
New A9F owner. Arrives next monday. I assume first step after making sure the basic delivery stuff will be to update the firmware. Should I download firmware or will it show online for update as part of setup?
I can't recall for sure but I think you'll see a popup in the top right of the screen indicating there's a firmware update available. I don't think it will automatically install new firmware as part of the setup. Once you started up the display you can check in the Menu under About>System software update>Software update and there's also a toggle for checking automatically. In my experience, it does not install firmware without user consent.
post #2773 of 3361 Old 06-10-2019, 04:20 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micolash View Post
Watching apple 4k movies and blu rays with the 48 hz mode continues to be an absolute joy. It’s like watching in a movie theater.

48 Hz mode?
post #2774 of 3361 Old 06-10-2019, 04:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
48 Hz mode?

BFI (Clearness = High) maybe?
post #2775 of 3361 Old 06-10-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdkind View Post
BFI (Clearness = High) maybe?

Correct.

Sony 55A9F
LG 55B6
post #2776 of 3361 Old 06-10-2019, 05:22 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dealer6871 View Post
Totally agree. Purchased an A9F two weeks ago for a cabinet. Was going to swap it out for an A9G because I was seeing white strobe pixel flashing on the left side. That disappeared with a new cable. The A9F is so unique and the picture so fantastic that I think I'll keep it. Besides, the review from FlatpanelHD brought up some takeaways from the 9F and the apparent upgrades are a non-issue for me.

Side note. Spoke to Sony Support on the flashing. He said it was caused by static electricity coming in from the HDMI connection either because of the cord or the Panasonic player. Said to unplug both the set and player or replace the connection. Also said the new remote on the 9G used both an infrared and bluetooth connection. Once the bluetooh connects it will stay connected even if the set is off. Will result in faster battery drain.
Sony Support told you the A9G remote is Bluetooth/IR? By chance do you know if you were speaking with someone in a US call center?
I know the A9G remote in Europe is Bluetooth/IR. And that A9G & A9F in the US both support AV remote control Bluetooth profile (AVRCP). But I'm pretty sure the US A9G remote is not Bluetooth?

Anyone can anyone else confirm?
post #2777 of 3361 Old 06-10-2019, 05:57 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Thanks
post #2778 of 3361 Old 06-11-2019, 04:53 AM

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
In the market to replace my 60" Panny plasma. It's going in bedroom as I retire an older plasma. Found a A9f display model with clean screen at half price. Slightly dark corners and brighter in center area. It seems like the one to purchase. My big concern is daytime viewing as my plasma is washed out during afternoon viewing. Is the A9f sufficiently bright to work ok during daytime viewing? Otherwise I may end up with a 950G or P Quantum X.
I purchased an open Box A9F and could not be happier. The daytime viewing is really decent with the window blinds closed to block the afternoon sun from hitting the screen.

Sony XBR65A9F, Denon X4400H, Sony UBP-X1000ES, Apple TV 4K, Denon DCM-444, Verizon FIOS, Harmony Elite. Dolby ATMOS implemented by Klipsch.
post #2779 of 3361 Old 06-11-2019, 05:56 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 894 Post(s)
Liked: 403
Not a pleasant experience on A9F day one. Initially i was wowesd by the picture quality, which i think is a visible improvement over the lg c8 i had and sold earlier this year, but 4 or 5 hours into watching content on the youtube app, suddenly on a video with black bars a white pixel appeared on the lower part of the top bar. It looked like a bright white light emitting pixel, i was watching with brightness only set to 20. I switched off the tv , unplugged from the power outlet and plugged it again, the white light emitting pixel was still there. I was a little surprised to see this as i havent seen this on oled before or heard a story about it on the internet. The firmware version was latest, i thought about doing a pixel refresh. I didn't know how to check hours on this tv and i did not know if an auto comp cycle that runs after 4 hours had completed, so decided to go and run the manual panel refresh from the settings that takes an hour to complete. I let it run for an hour, message came up that pixel refresh has completed, but as i looked at the screen in that area, that white pixel had not budged.

I called the dealer and told him i needed a tv replacement, he informs me they are out of stock with the 65 A9F and dont know when they would get it back. He told me to call sony to replace my panel on the tv after hearing my issue. Called sony and a technician visited within hours, he saw it and said this is a permanently stuck pixel casting a white emitting light and has stopped casting color, it wont go away with refresh cycles. I said then replace my panel. He said he'll discuss with the sony management and call me tomorrow. Today he called me that my panel replacement has been approved, it will take a few days to procure the panel, ETA given is 3 days, once the panel arrives at their office, they'll arrange a free truck pickup at my house to take the tv, then in 1-2 days the panel will be changed and the tv delivered back to my house. Fingers crossed that the new panel doesnt have any such defect. Im already wary of running those 'black screen test' videos on youtube.

I am being told that i can still continue watching the tv while the panel replcement is ordered, though that white thing is distracting.Ignoring that though, the picture quality on the tv is awesome and everything else is working fine, i watched some clips of The Revenant 4k blu ray, this tv's always on dynamic tone mapping in conjunction with pixel contrast booster actually results in perceptually brighter specular highlights compared to the lg c8 i had, even though the a9f only measures a little over 600 nits on a hdr 10% window, so that number doesnt really tell the full story, as vincent teoh also pointed out in his review.

Last edited by Menarini; 06-11-2019 at 05:59 AM.
post #2780 of 3361 Old 06-11-2019, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGauge4Me View Post
I purchased an open Box A9F and could not be happier. The daytime viewing is really decent with the window blinds closed to block the afternoon sun from hitting the screen.

Good to hear. I pulled the trigger given I was allowed to change settings on tv and run slides off usb. I also changed inputs and got to compare the same feed across the 950G, 850g and 900F. The A9F was significantly better from my perspective. There was no burn in apparent or uniformity issues. TV included everything except manual, which I hear is accessible online. At least I have a 30 day return and got the 5 year warranty given its based on purchase price. Is there a settings area that I could be pointed to? I may be foolish, but I don't expect to fiddle much with settings unless I see any annoying issues.

EDIT: I found the settings thread.

Last edited by lennyp; 06-11-2019 at 07:46 AM.
post #2781 of 3361 Old 06-11-2019, 08:25 AM

Sorry, could not tell you. Foreign accent, very knowledgeable on the product. Did however, stumble when he was taking down my information to register when I said it was purchased at BestBuy. He hesitated as if he never heard of it. US Bluetooth specs off the Sony website say "Version 4.2; HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/SPP (Serial Port Profile)/A2DP (stereo audio)2/AVRCP (AV remote control)"

I did have the opportunity to see an A9G at BestBuy yesterday. Physically Sony cheapened it to reduce cost when compared to the A9F. Panel framing is cheaper, back is all hard plastic, stand looks cheap, remote not impressive. Realize those things don't enter into the performance, but I would say if you plan on putting this set on a cabinet look for an A9F. If wall mounting, go for the A9G because most of what I said won't apply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfectv View Post
Sony Support told you the A9G remote is Bluetooth/IR? By chance do you know if you were speaking with someone in a US call center?
I know the A9G remote in Europe is Bluetooth/IR. And that A9G & A9F in the US both support AV remote control Bluetooth profile (AVRCP). But I'm pretty sure the US A9G remote is not Bluetooth?

Anyone can anyone else confirm?
post #2782 of 3361 Old 06-11-2019, 08:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
Liked: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by dealer6871 View Post
I did have the opportunity to see an A9G at BestBuy yesterday. Physically Sony cheapened it to reduce cost when compared to the A9F. Panel framing is cheaper, back is all hard plastic, stand looks cheap, remote not impressive. Realize those things don't enter into the performance, but I would say if you plan on putting this set on a cabinet look for an A9F. If wall mounting, go for the A9G because most of what I said won't apply.

I have both the A9G and another TV with the same remote as the A9F and the new remote is significantly better.
post #2783 of 3361 Old 06-11-2019, 08:51 AM

I was speaking more of looks and how it felt in the hand. BB used the A9F remote for all their displays and the A9G did not function. I personally have no problem with the A9F remote, since I only use it to turn the set on/off and to access the menu options.
post #2784 of 3361 Old 06-11-2019, 08:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Not a pleasant experience on A9F day one. Initially i was wowesd by the picture quality, which i think is a visible improvement over the lg c8 i had and sold earlier this year, but 4 or 5 hours into watching content on the youtube app, suddenly on a video with black bars a white pixel appeared on the lower part of the top bar. It looked like a bright white light emitting pixel, i was watching with brightness only set to 20. I switched off the tv , unplugged from the power outlet and plugged it again, the white light emitting pixel was still there. I was a little surprised to see this as i havent seen this on oled before or heard a story about it on the internet. The firmware version was latest, i thought about doing a pixel refresh. I didn't know how to check hours on this tv and i did not know if an auto comp cycle that runs after 4 hours had completed, so decided to go and run the manual panel refresh from the settings that takes an hour to complete. I let it run for an hour, message came up that pixel refresh has completed, but as i looked at the screen in that area, that white pixel had not budged.

I called the dealer and told him i needed a tv replacement, he informs me they are out of stock with the 65 A9F and dont know when they would get it back. He told me to call sony to replace my panel on the tv after hearing my issue. Called sony and a technician visited within hours, he saw it and said this is a permanently stuck pixel casting a white emitting light and has stopped casting color, it wont go away with refresh cycles. I said then replace my panel. He said he'll discuss with the sony management and call me tomorrow. Today he called me that my panel replacement has been approved, it will take a few days to procure the panel, ETA given is 3 days, once the panel arrives at their office, they'll arrange a free truck pickup at my house to take the tv, then in 1-2 days the panel will be changed and the tv delivered back to my house. Fingers crossed that the new panel doesnt have any such defect. Im already wary of running those 'black screen test' videos on youtube.

I am being told that i can still continue watching the tv while the panel replcement is ordered, though that white thing is distracting.Ignoring that though, the picture quality on the tv is awesome and everything else is working fine, i watched some clips of The Revenant 4k blu ray, this tv's always on dynamic tone mapping in conjunction with pixel contrast booster actually results in perceptually brighter specular highlights compared to the lg c8 i had, even though the a9f only measures a little over 600 nits on a hdr 10% window, so that number doesnt really tell the full story, as vincent teoh also pointed out in his review.
That sucks, but at least Sony is taking care of it quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD23 View Post
I have both the A9G and another TV with the same remote as the A9F and the new remote is significantly better.
The A9F remote is a sad little thing. Doesn't light up and is extremely finicky about being pointed directly at the display. It's the one dark spot on an otherwise amazing TV. Between this and my Panasonic UB9000's remote, I'm considering getting a universal remote for the first time.
post #2785 of 3361 Old 06-11-2019, 10:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Can’t you just get a refund, since it’s an issue straight outta the box? I would go that route rather to go through warranty with repairs on a panel that is literally brand new.
shoman94 likes this.
post #2786 of 3361 Old 06-11-2019, 08:04 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGauge4Me View Post
Quote:
Good to hear. I pulled the trigger given I was allowed to change settings on tv and run slides off usb. I also changed inputs and got to compare the same feed across the 950G, 850g and 900F. The A9F was significantly better from my perspective. There was no burn in apparent or uniformity issues. TV included everything except manual, which I hear is accessible online. At least I have a 30 day return and got the 5 year warranty given its based on purchase price. Is there a settings area that I could be pointed to? I may be foolish, but I don't expect to fiddle much with settings unless I see any annoying issues.
EDIT: I found the settings thread.

Hey All,

There's a 65" A9F Demo TV at Bestbuy locally. It's an amazing screen. I didn't noticed any abnormalities in the store, black is ink black and the colors are absolutely amazing.

I asked what kind of hours it had on it and it has something like 3400 hours running a Dark City Demo, it's 8 months old (August 2018 build date) and was running on the top tier of the TV's being displayed away from people touching it, until recently.

What did you other guys pay for the Open Box TV's?

Is $1800 excessive for the hours this TV has? I would get a 5 year warranty if I go this route.

I believe at this point it's well burned in and if there was going to be an issue one would think it would have happened by now.

Thanks

Samsung UN60H7150
Samsung LN46C650
Samsung LN40D630
Toshiba 65HM167
post #2787 of 3361 Old 06-11-2019, 11:45 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 894 Post(s)
Liked: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd13 View Post
Can’t you just get a refund, since it’s an issue straight outta the box? I would go that route rather to go through warranty with repairs on a panel that is literally brand new.
It developed after few hours, but i think refund policy with dealer would be for a serious defect, not sure if they would count this as serious defect. But suppose i could convince dealer for refund, then question will be, what do i get? I sold my lg c8 in early april and i have been without a 4k tv since then. As the dealers in my country are pointing out, new stock of the 65 a9f is not coming in, so i might not be able to get a a9f again. So the current options would be a9g or lg c9 (im not in lcd's as i watch in a light controlled room). with the a9g, im not really impressed with the physical look, the back of the tv has cheap plastic for a master series tv and the front silver stand doesnt look high end either (i dont wall mount tv's, have it on a stand). and as for the lg c9, after selling the c8 a couple of months ago, i think i shouldn't go with lg again this year. Then my remaining option will be to wait for the panasonic gz2000 to launch here, which will be around september according to the dealer. And that would mean being without a 4k tv for another 3-4 months. Ive already waited since april, so i doubt i could extend it beyond the summer till september.
post #2788 of 3361 Old 06-11-2019, 11:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Maybe you can try another dealer? I’m ocd too when it comes to something cosmetic that turns me off about the tv. I was in the same boat last year cause I couldn’t do the lean back. Try another dealer, I’m sure there are plenty that still have stock and you’ll see more and more discounts I’m sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #2789 of 3361 Old 06-12-2019, 04:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1343 Post(s)
Liked: 856
Hey guys what is this Sony 4K app I’m hearing about that has Imax enhanced content I can’t find it? I know Sony used to have 4K Ultra to rent Movies but that disappeared too?
samv0808 likes this.

Sony 55 A9F
Panasonic DP-UB820
Sony UBP-X700
Denon X4500H AVR
Klipsch 5.1.4 Dolby Atmos with Martin Logan 1000W SUB
post #2790 of 3361 Old 06-12-2019, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shome View Post
Hey All,

There's a 65" A9F Demo TV at Bestbuy locally. It's an amazing screen. I didn't noticed any abnormalities in the store, black is ink black and the colors are absolutely amazing.

I asked what kind of hours it had on it and it has something like 3400 hours running a Dark City Demo, it's 8 months old (August 2018 build date) and was running on the top tier of the TV's being displayed away from people touching it, until recently.

What did you other guys pay for the Open Box TV's?

Is $1800 excessive for the hours this TV has? I would get a 5 year warranty if I go this route.
grrt
I believe at this point it's well burned in and if there was going to be an issue one would think it would have happened by now.

Thanks

I was told sometimes in the Magnolia room the tv's can be exposed to static images as they play disc material along with the looping material. They had a 77" LG with burn in. The unit I purchased was newer and in a separate Sony area. Try to get it under that price as you save on the warranty. Best Buy warranty goes up at 1800. Does it have everything you need to install and use. I ran slides including solid colors to expose any burn in on the screen. The looping feed is being run max brightness and vivid mode so you really want to test it to avoid a quick return. The 5 year warranty does cover burn in, but most likely it only refunds purchase price not a replacement. I wanted a Sony OLED and with the upgraded chips and ports this seemed to be the best 2018 option available.

I am sure many people would avoid these like the plague. I think given the warranty makes this a little less risky. Good luck with you're decision.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
master series , oled , sony a9f

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page