2018 Sony A9F Master Series OLED Owner's Thread - Page 94 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2459Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2791 of 3264 Old 06-12-2019, 03:53 PM
Advanced Member
 
Bardia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 569
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by samboy87 View Post
Yes for now indeed , till they will update the YouTube app or firmware.. i watch YouTube via my X800 perfectly with HDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalrurouni View Post
So LG's tvs can do HDR on Youtube but the Sony TVs can't unless through Chromecast? Is that a correct statement?

Yes for now indeed , till they will update the YouTube app or firmware.. i watch YouTube via my X800 perfectly with HDR

Has this issue been corrected?
Bardia is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2792 of 3264 Old 06-12-2019, 04:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kinglm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,018
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Liked: 303
I get hdr on YouTube...
kinglm is online now  
post #2793 of 3264 Old 06-12-2019, 04:40 PM
Advanced Member
 
Bardia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 569
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalrurouni View Post
Thanks much for replying. Has Sony mentioned that this is on their radar and will show up as an update or is this just wishful thinking on our part?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglm View Post
I get hdr on YouTube...
How?
Bardia is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2794 of 3264 Old 06-12-2019, 05:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kinglm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,018
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Liked: 303
The last firmware update in March.

About this download

Benefits and improvements from the latest update
Adds a dedicated Netflix Promo icon
Resolves a condition where lines may appear on the TV
Resolves a condition where you are unable to install the Kodi app
Resolves a condition where HDR does not display on the Picture Menu when watching YouTube HDR content
kinglm is online now  
post #2795 of 3264 Old 06-12-2019, 05:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bobbino421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,020
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
Liked: 827
I can confirm that I get HDR on the native YouTube app on my A9F also.

Sony 55 A9F
Panasonic DP-UB820
Sony UBP-X700
Samsung HW-K950 Dolby Atmos sound bar
bobbino421 is offline  
post #2796 of 3264 Old 06-12-2019, 06:31 PM
Newbie
 
dfectv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dealer6871 View Post
Sorry, could not tell you. Foreign accent, very knowledgeable on the product. Did however, stumble when he was taking down my information to register when I said it was purchased at BestBuy. He hesitated as if he never heard of it. US Bluetooth specs off the Sony website say "Version 4.2; HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/SPP (Serial Port Profile)/A2DP (stereo audio)2/AVRCP (AV remote control)"

I did have the opportunity to see an A9G at BestBuy yesterday. Physically Sony cheapened it to reduce cost when compared to the A9F. Panel framing is cheaper, back is all hard plastic, stand looks cheap, remote not impressive. Realize those things don't enter into the performance, but I would say if you plan on putting this set on a cabinet look for an A9F. If wall mounting, go for the A9G because most of what I said won't apply.

I 100% agree with you regarding the build quality; I've been saying it since I noticed the cheap speaker terminals when the A9G was first announce. They were a sign that the build quality wasn't going to be as nice as the A9F. In addition to the things you mentioned, the omitting of the IR Blaster was a big disappointment for me as my receiver is in a cabinet (it also doesn't make sense because the A8G has it).

Anyway, I picked the A9G because I expected that the panel would be, at least, marginally better. But I didn't like what i was reading int he A9G board regarding the tinting so I started questioning my decision... I've already contacted my sales guy about switching to the A9F today, but it maybe too late, will find out tomorrow.


Regardless of which TV i get, I’ll be looking for the European remote because i HATE the remote on the A9F (and i want the Bluetooth). There is no EASY way to tell if you’re holding it backwards in the dark and it's maddening (have an older Sony with the same remote).
dfectv is offline  
post #2797 of 3264 Old 06-12-2019, 06:47 PM
Member
 
shome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ME
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennyp View Post
I was told sometimes in the Magnolia room the tv's can be exposed to static images as they play disc material along with the looping material. They had a 77" LG with burn in. The unit I purchased was newer and in a separate Sony area. Try to get it under that price as you save on the warranty. Best Buy warranty goes up at 1800. Does it have everything you need to install and use. I ran slides including solid colors to expose any burn in on the screen. The looping feed is being run max brightness and vivid mode so you really want to test it to avoid a quick return. The 5 year warranty does cover burn in, but most likely it only refunds purchase price not a replacement. I wanted a Sony OLED and with the upgraded chips and ports this seemed to be the best 2018 option available.

I am sure many people would avoid these like the plague. I think given the warranty makes this a little less risky. Good luck with you're decision.

Hi,


There was a separate small room loaded with speakers and receivers, would that be the Magnolia room? I don't recall anything saying Magnolia. I believe the set was in the open area in the Sony section - so I was told.



Do you have a link to where you got your solid color slides? 4k slides? I'd like to test with a USB stick.



Thanks

Samsung UN60H7150
Samsung LN46C650
Samsung LN40D630
Toshiba 65HM167

Last edited by shome; 06-12-2019 at 07:16 PM.
shome is offline  
post #2798 of 3264 Old 06-12-2019, 07:28 PM
Senior Member
 
lennyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by shome View Post
Hi,


There was a separate small room loaded with speakers and receivers, would that be the Magnolia room? I don't recall anything saying Magnolia. I believe the set was in the open area in the Sony section - so I was told.



Do you have a link to where you got your solid color slides? 4k slides? I'd like to test with a USB stick.



Thanks
seaech forum for test slides (uniformity) and you will find multiple sources for slides. Not all BB have Magnolia rooms. Mine has a Magnolia area and the kiosk setup. It seemed prudent to test the display before purchasing. May want to hurry as they might disappear quickly. My BB had two on Sunday and sold both on Monday.

PSN: maleficent127
lennyp is offline  
post #2799 of 3264 Old 06-12-2019, 07:39 PM
Member
 
shome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ME
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennyp View Post
seaech forum for test slides (uniformity) and you will find multiple sources for slides. Not all BB have Magnolia rooms. Mine has a Magnolia area and the kiosk setup. It seemed prudent to test the display before purchasing. May want to hurry as they might disappear quickly. My BB had two on Sunday and sold both on Monday.

Will do, thank you.


So, what hours are on the tv you purchased? What are your thoughts on the fact in has 3400 hours on it?


I do believe that they could sell that fast, it looked like an amazing screen.

Samsung UN60H7150
Samsung LN46C650
Samsung LN40D630
Toshiba 65HM167
shome is offline  
post #2800 of 3264 Old 06-12-2019, 08:20 PM
Senior Member
 
lennyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by shome View Post
Will do, thank you.


So, what hours are on the tv you purchased? What are your thoughts on the fact in has 3400 hours on it?


I do believe that they could sell that fast, it looked like an amazing screen.
About 2650 hours. It is a newer set.

PSN: maleficent127
lennyp is offline  
post #2801 of 3264 Old 06-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Member
 
shome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ME
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennyp View Post
About 2650 hours. It is a newer set.

Have you noticed any burn in on your set after 2650 hours of display/demo use?

Samsung UN60H7150
Samsung LN46C650
Samsung LN40D630
Toshiba 65HM167
shome is offline  
post #2802 of 3264 Old 06-12-2019, 10:41 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 24,918
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6848 Post(s)
Liked: 6844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menarini View Post
It developed after few hours, but i think refund policy with dealer would be for a serious defect, not sure if they would count this as serious defect. But suppose i could convince dealer for refund, then question will be, what do i get? I sold my lg c8 in early april and i have been without a 4k tv since then. As the dealers in my country are pointing out, new stock of the 65 a9f is not coming in, so i might not be able to get a a9f again.
Sony may have stock and may swap the whole TV, Sony usually does swaps in most cases, do they have stock left where you are is the question......
Cleveland Plasma is offline  
post #2803 of 3264 Old 06-13-2019, 03:38 PM
Senior Member
 
lennyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Wall mounting

After testing my A9F, i probanly will wall mount it. Is it necesssary to use the WM screw to fasten the easel to the back of the A9F, since it has a lock? I am missing that screw.

PSN: maleficent127
lennyp is offline  
post #2804 of 3264 Old 06-13-2019, 04:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 407
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
Liked: 201
I was playing around with the smoothness setting but it doesn't seem to do anything for broadcast TV. Is that normal? I set it to max and I can notice the unnatural smoothness during commercial breaks, but during the actual news segment or sports it doesn't seem to make any difference in motion.

Sony 55A9F
LG 55B6
Micolash is offline  
post #2805 of 3264 Old 06-13-2019, 07:21 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennyp View Post
After testing my A9F, i probanly will wall mount it. Is it necesssary to use the WM screw to fasten the easel to the back of the A9F, since it has a lock? I am missing that screw.
Depends on your appetite for risk. I'm much happier with the screw there as a safety mechanism.

The mounting points for the bracket are all on the easel, so in the event the locking mechanism breaks/comes loose, it means the panel will be able to rotate on the hinges if the screw isn't in place. Now that probably doesn't matter in normal circumstances as gravity will do the trick unless you lean on the panel. I live in an area that's prone to earthquakes, so I don't want it bouncing up and down when they hit.

Sony XBR-65A9F, Sony UBP-X700, Denon AVR-890 (cooled by AC Infinity AIRCOM T10), Apple TV 4K, HDFury Vertex, B&W 600 series & LM1s in 7.1 config, Harmony Elite
avsngaiouser is online now  
post #2806 of 3264 Old 06-14-2019, 05:38 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere (I don't have time to read through 94 pages) but does using game mode on the AF9 "dumb down" the colors? I've had to return a few other TVs because the colors all became washed out and lifeless when game mode was switched on. So yea, I'm just wondering if this is one of those that degrades the colors when using game mode? Thanks!
papatoony2 is offline  
post #2807 of 3264 Old 06-14-2019, 06:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
macmane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Crystal Lake
Posts: 2,146
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
Liked: 687
Question about this TV does all 4 hdmi ports support hdr or is it only 2 that does like the A8 series?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
macmane is online now  
post #2808 of 3264 Old 06-14-2019, 06:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thirdkind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,690
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
Liked: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmane View Post
Question about this TV does all 4 hdmi ports support hdr or is it only 2 that does like the A8 series?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
All 4 HDMI inputs are full bandwidth, but you need to enable it manually in the advanced settings.
macmane likes this.
thirdkind is offline  
post #2809 of 3264 Old 06-14-2019, 06:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
macmane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Crystal Lake
Posts: 2,146
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
Liked: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdkind View Post
All 4 HDMI inputs are full bandwidth, but you need to enable it manually in the advanced settings.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
macmane is online now  
post #2810 of 3264 Old 06-15-2019, 09:32 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 4
A bunch of sites have the 55" AF9 on sale for $1999 this week. Should I bite or is it likely to keep dropping in price? I would have thought Sony would've discontinued it now that their 2019 line is out but I see the AF9 still for sale on their website.
papatoony2 is offline  
post #2811 of 3264 Old 06-15-2019, 09:56 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 407
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by papatoony2 View Post
A bunch of sites have the 55" AF9 on sale for $1999 this week. Should I bite or is it likely to keep dropping in price? I would have thought Sony would've discontinued it now that their 2019 line is out but I see the AF9 still for sale on their website.
You are literally stealing it at that price. As long as it is a reputable dealer, buy it and don't look back.

Sony 55A9F
LG 55B6
Micolash is offline  
post #2812 of 3264 Old 06-15-2019, 10:40 AM
Advanced Member
 
Sonyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Saint Louis. MO
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quick question for Owners. I'm possibly looking at 65A9F at bestbuy open box customer return. The lady over the phone says the stand is missing. Other than that it's in good shape. Is that even possible though? Doesn't the stand house the Subwoofer, the mounting holes, etc? If it is missing, can it be replaced. Thanks in advance!
Sonyboy is online now  
post #2813 of 3264 Old 06-15-2019, 11:02 AM
Senior Member
 
lennyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyboy View Post
Quick question for Owners. I'm possibly looking at 65A9F at bestbuy open box customer return. The lady over the phone says the stand is missing. Other than that it's in good shape. Is that even possible though? Doesn't the stand house the Subwoofer, the mounting holes, etc? If it is missing, can it be replaced. Thanks in advance!

You are correct. Maybe it's the covers that make the back of the kickstand look finished? Possibly she was thinking A8F.

PSN: maleficent127
lennyp is offline  
post #2814 of 3264 Old 06-15-2019, 11:11 AM
Advanced Member
 
Sonyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Saint Louis. MO
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennyp View Post
You are correct. Maybe it's the covers that make the back of the kickstand look finished? Possibly she was thinking A8F.
Thank you! Waiting on her to call me back for clarification. If everything is good, I'll probably get it. It's basically the same price as the 55 inch at BB right now. I'm currently auditioning a Z9F and it's a nice tv. The X1 ultimate does a superb job of uspcaling, but when you have 3 Oleds in house it's impossible not to notice blooming and black bars lighting up during HDR.
Sonyboy is online now  
post #2815 of 3264 Old 06-15-2019, 11:12 AM
Senior Member
 
lennyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 32
DV UHD Player

Is there a list or advice on compatible Dolby Vision 4k UHD players that work with Sony's flavor of Dolby Vision? From what I can tell there is the Panasonic UB820 (higher than I want to spend for just a player), Sony UBP-X800M2, Panasonic UBK90, and possibly the Xbox 1 X/S. I searched this thread but could not locate any info.

PSN: maleficent127
lennyp is offline  
post #2816 of 3264 Old 06-15-2019, 07:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thirdkind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,690
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
Liked: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyboy View Post
Quick question for Owners. I'm possibly looking at 65A9F at bestbuy open box customer return. The lady over the phone says the stand is missing. Other than that it's in good shape. Is that even possible though? Doesn't the stand house the Subwoofer, the mounting holes, etc? If it is missing, can it be replaced. Thanks in advance!
If they had it wall mounted, it's possible she's referring to the counterweight that attaches to the bottom of the back panel when used in tabletop mode. I don't think that weight is supposed to be attached when wall mounted, but you absolutely need it for tabletop.

Or the returns department is just confused by the unique stand of the A9F
Sonyboy likes this.
thirdkind is offline  
post #2817 of 3264 Old 06-16-2019, 05:21 AM
Member
 
OGauge4Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyboy View Post
Quick question for Owners. I'm possibly looking at 65A9F at bestbuy open box customer return. The lady over the phone says the stand is missing. Other than that it's in good shape. Is that even possible though? Doesn't the stand house the Subwoofer, the mounting holes, etc? If it is missing, can it be replaced. Thanks in advance!
The heavy stand is needed when mounting the A9F on a table top surface. It interlocks and screws into the part of the panel that houses the subwoofers. When the A9F is mounted to a wall the panel with the subwoofers is positioned flat against the back of the A9F. You will need to check with Sony to see if you can purchase the weighted part of the stand.

In my setup I mounted the A9F in the corner of the room about 5 inches above the top of a corner AV cabinet. This allowed me the use of the AV cabinet top to house a 4K media player. FWIW my wife likes the setup and the new look of the living room. I went out on sort of an impulse and bought two Phillips Hue play lights and mounted them to the rear of the A9F for a back light effect, my wife even likes the backlit effect.
Sonyboy likes this.

Sony XBR65A9F, Denon X4400H, Sony UBP-X1000ES, Apple TV 4K, Denon DCM-444, Verizon FIOS, Harmony Elite. Dolby ATMOS implemented by Klipsch.
OGauge4Me is online now  
post #2818 of 3264 Old 06-16-2019, 10:02 AM
Advanced Member
 
Sonyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Saint Louis. MO
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGauge4Me View Post
The heavy stand is needed when mounting the A9F on a table top surface. It interlocks and screws into the part of the panel that houses the subwoofers. When the A9F is mounted to a wall the panel with the subwoofers is positioned flat against the back of the A9F. You will need to check with Sony to see if you can purchase the weighted part of the stand.

In my setup I mounted the A9F in the corner of the room about 5 inches above the top of a corner AV cabinet. This allowed me the use of the AV cabinet top to house a 4K media player. FWIW my wife likes the setup and the new look of the living room. I went out on sort of an impulse and bought two Phillips Hue play lights and mounted them to the rear of the A9F for a back light effect, my wife even likes the backlit effect.
Thanks for the feedback! I struck out at a couple local BB's that already sold their 65's , but didn't update their inventory. I found one that's an hour away in Springfield IL. They will deliver it no charge because it's a Magnolia Item, even with the driving distance. The only thing it was missing is the remote, but they are going to get me a sony remote. The price dropped today to $1899 so I really lucked out. I didn't want to settle for the 55 for around the same price, so I'm glad I waited.
OGauge4Me likes this.
Sonyboy is online now  
post #2819 of 3264 Old 06-16-2019, 11:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
macmane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Crystal Lake
Posts: 2,146
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
Liked: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyboy View Post
Thanks for the feedback! I struck out at a couple local BB's that already sold their 65's , but didn't update their inventory. I found one that's an hour away in Springfield IL. They will deliver it no charge because it's a Magnolia Item, even with the driving distance. The only thing it was missing is the remote, but they are going to get me a sony remote. The price dropped today to $1899 so I really lucked out. I didn't want to settle for the 55 for around the same price, so I'm glad I waited.
Ha I'm in a similar situation. I just got a 55 c9 brand new for 40 bucks out of pocket due to returning a c8 and using an lg accommodation but then I see the 55 a9f for 1999 but if I return the c9 I could get the a9 for a little over 200 brand new but itll have to be delivered since best buy doesnt have any in store

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Sonyboy likes this.
macmane is online now  
post #2820 of 3264 Old 06-16-2019, 03:06 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 24,918
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6848 Post(s)
Liked: 6844
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmane View Post
Ha I'm in a similar situation. I just got a 55 c9 brand new for 40 bucks out of pocket due to returning a c8 and using an lg accommodation but then I see the 55 a9f for 1999 but if I return the c9 I could get the a9 for a little over 200 brand new but itll have to be delivered since best buy doesnt have any in store
There are pros and cons to both units.....The good news is, either unit it good
Quote:
Originally Posted by papatoony2 View Post
A bunch of sites have the 55" AF9 on sale for $1999 this week. Should I bite or is it likely to keep dropping in price? I would have thought Sony would've discontinued it now that their 2019 line is out but I see the AF9 still for sale on their website.
Some people wait to long thinking that, then watch the price go back up as supply is almost gone....
Cleveland Plasma is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
master series , oled , sony a9f

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off