Originally Posted by Paulo M
I can't for the love of me figure out how to get 4k hdr working on the ps4 pro connected to hdmi 1 on the FZ950c.
I was checking out netflix and amazon for hdr content via the ps4 apps but nothing comes up.
-Cables are fine.
-It's connected to a full bandwidth port.
-I believe I've got all the setting right (screen shots below)
Did I miss something?
Try changing these settings below. If I leave mine at "Mode 1" HDR over PS4 Pro won't work:
HDMI auto setting
(Mode1 / Mode2)
Reproduces the image more precisely with the expanded color gamut when
connecting the 4K compatible equipment. Select the mode depending on the
For better compatibility. Set to Mode1 when the image or sound in
HDMI input is not played properly.
For the 4K compatible equipment that has the function to output the
image precisely with the expanded color gamut.
● The setting can be stored for each HDMI input.
● For HDMI1/2
● Valid format (4K)
– Mode1: 4:4:4 / 4:2:2 (30p, 25p, 24p), 4:2:0 (60p, 50p)
– Mode2: 4:4:4 / 4:2:2 (30p, 25p, 24p), 4:4:4 / 4:2:2 / 4:2:0 (60p, 50p)
HDMI HDR setting
(On / Off)
Set to On when the HDR device is connected to the TV.
● Please turn Off this function if the image looks unnatural. This may occur
in some cases such as compatibility with the connected device or source
● Image may disappear for a few seconds when the setting is changed.
● For HDMI
● Supporting HDR does not increase the peak brightness capabilities of the
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk