Does Panasonic sell their FZ950 in Canada? Whats the best place to import to the US? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 11-24-2018, 03:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Does Panasonic sell their FZ950 in Canada? Whats the best place to import to the US?

The more I keep comparing, the more this is the only TV that has everything I want in one package, at least as far as I can tell (rtings.com doesn't seem to have any article detailing the exact specs on it like all the other top TVs. Anyone know where I can find that?), so if I were to try to import it to the U.S, what's my best option?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 11-24-2018, 10:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1488 Post(s)
Liked: 1487
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomofSpeaker View Post
The more I keep comparing, the more this is the only TV that has everything I want in one package, at least as far as I can tell (rtings.com doesn't seem to have any article detailing the exact specs on it like all the other top TVs. Anyone know where I can find that?), so if I were to try to import it to the U.S, what's my best option?
There are many reviews online with full reviews with specs. In Canada I bought mine from Visions electronics. You can check Trutone.ca as well.

Media room- 65" Panasonic FZ950 OLED, Pioneer Elite VSX-90, Panasonic UBD-820 4K, Klipsch Gallery G28's, Klipsch Sub 12, Klipsch RS-52 II, Optik HD cable

Living room- Sony 4K 79XBRX900B, Onkyo RC-360,HTPC,Klipsch Reference R-62II,Rc52II,PS4
Gaming room -Panasonic ST60, PS3, Wii
post #3 of 5 Old 11-24-2018, 11:23 AM

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
Liked: 162
shipping+duty, add that to the price you are going to be seeing on a canadian site, that's the total you'll be paying. and hope nothing goes wrong with the tv that requires srvicing. i import stuff too in asia, i havent run into technical issues, but shipping cost and duty i have to pay every time. i use an online package forwarding company to have stuff ship from us or uk. there might be some company in canada too if you do a search for package forwarder.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 11-26-2018, 01:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinoheat View Post
There are many reviews online with full reviews with specs. In Canada I bought mine from Visions electronics. You can check Trutone.ca as well.
Thanks. I got the C8 instead since Im worried an oled might have a bad panel and then I cant return it. Glad to hear you have it though. As good as advertised?
post #5 of 5 Old 11-26-2018, 06:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1488 Post(s)
Liked: 1487
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomofSpeaker View Post

Thanks. I got the C8 instead since Im worried an oled might have a bad panel and then I cant return it. Glad to hear you have it though. As good as advertised?
No problem , the C8 is a fine Oled. Yes definitely, it's the best tv I have ever owned. Very happy with it. Enjoy your OLED.

Media room- 65" Panasonic FZ950 OLED, Pioneer Elite VSX-90, Panasonic UBD-820 4K, Klipsch Gallery G28's, Klipsch Sub 12, Klipsch RS-52 II, Optik HD cable

Living room- Sony 4K 79XBRX900B, Onkyo RC-360,HTPC,Klipsch Reference R-62II,Rc52II,PS4
Gaming room -Panasonic ST60, PS3, Wii
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page