2019 C9–E9 Owner's Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 113 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2879Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #3361 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 06:14 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jmpage2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 10,577
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
Liked: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by knutinh View Post
This thread is some 3300 posts long.

Was there ever a conclusion to the question over black frame inserting? Or did LG show a feature to reviewers, then silently pull it before any actual customers could use it?

As it now stands, the 77C8 is about 1/2 the price of a 77C9 and more or less in line with a 65C9. I would prefer to have 77 inches, but the 77C9 is out of the question unless I wait for a year. As I am no gamer, I have no obvious need for VRR or low latency, and I see no immediate use for 4kp120. So do I really miss out on anything important for me by going with last years model?

-k
If you're not a gamer I would absolutely get 77C8 over 65C9. I would even try to see if you can get a deal on a 77" Sony AF8.
jmpage2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3362 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 08:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
macmane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Crystal Lake
Posts: 2,068
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
Liked: 640
Does anyone play mortal kombat 11 on the x1x on the c9? If so could u tell me if u have black screen during the opening credits of the game in hdr. My set has a gray background during opening credits of the game and I'm wondering why

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
macmane is offline  
post #3363 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 08:39 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 24,023
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6405 Post(s)
Liked: 6399
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwings01 View Post
Hi all,

Is the E9 much better than the C9. Is the difference only audio and aesthetics?

TIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwings01 View Post
Thank you, I will go with the C9 then.
Smart more for the price point difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knutinh View Post
This thread is some 3300 posts long.

Was there ever a conclusion to the question over black frame inserting? Or did LG show a feature to reviewers, then silently pull it before any actual customers could use it?

As it now stands, the 77C8 is about 1/2 the price of a 77C9 and more or less in line with a 65C9. I would prefer to have 77 inches, but the 77C9 is out of the question unless I wait for a year. As I am no gamer, I have no obvious need for VRR or low latency, and I see no immediate use for 4kp120. So do I really miss out on anything important for me by going with last years model?

-k
I would get the 77C8 all day long........Even the pros like D-Nice said it is not worth the upgrade. The only thing you really get is a updated panel which may or may not help out depending on luck of the draw and HDMI 2.1 that can not be tested as there is no HDMI 2.1 output devise yet......
Cleveland Plasma is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3364 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 09:19 AM
Member
 
Baff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dark Side of the Earth
Posts: 192
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfa973 View Post
Main differences between C8 and C9:
.
  • HDMI 2.1 - four full 48Gbps ports
  • 1440p resolution support (gamers only or for people who use tv as a monitor)
  • VRR with 40Hz-120Hz range (gamers only)
  • eARC with Dolby Atmos & DTS:X (if you have an audio system that supports it, does not pass-through 6/8 channel LPCM, only 2 channel LPCM and there are known incompatibilities with the 2017 generation of Denon+Marantz receivers)
  • HDCP 2.3 supported only after the mid-2019 firmware update
  • ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) (gamers only)
  • Variable Analog Audio Out (3.5mm headphone jack)
  • improved color volume
  • expanded calibration options
  • improved temporary image retention
  • screen is less darkened for news channels that have icons, banners, etc. (less aggressive ABL)
  • significantly improved input lag for many resolutions/refresh rates (under 7ms at 120Hz, gamers only)
  • metal stand instead of plastic, larger footprint, more stable
  • improved WebOS (version 4.5, runs smoother, plus a few more options)
  • Google Assistant support
  • Amazon Alexa support (only after May 2019 03.60.02 firmware update)
  • Apple AirPlay 2 and Apple HomeKit support (only after the mid-2019 firmware update)
  • Connect/control various Internet of Things devices
  • improved motion handling
  • improved black crush
  • possibly better at avoiding burn-in, time will tell (less relevant for non-gamers and non-news watchers)
Nice job cleaning up my list and adding several details I was missing. Helvetica, perhaps you should add this to your OP, since it gets asked at least once a week.
dfa973 likes this.

LG 65" C9; Denon AVR-S750H
5.1.2: Emotiva Airmotiv C2, T-Zero (x2), E1 (x4); HSU VTF-2
Baff is online now  
post #3365 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 11:41 AM
Advanced Member
 
al210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 902
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
Liked: 173
Its here! Carton was in perfect shape and screen looks good. Good job Pilot freight
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-2128.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	782.8 KB
ID:	2579868   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-2129.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	2579870  

LG 77C9 OLED Theatre Room- LG 65EF9500 OLED Living Room
Panasonic UB820 Blu-Ray Player - Denon X4500H AVR
Chord 2Qute DAC - Rogue RP-1 Pre Amp - Rogue Atlas Magnum II Tube Amp

Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand SE Speakers--B&W HTM62 Center--Axiom QS4 surrounds, PSB Imagine XA Atmos Speaker Addons -- SVS PC-2000 SUBWOOFER
al210 is offline  
post #3366 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 11:49 AM
Senior Member
 
BarrettF77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 353
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Looks great al210! Post some impressions, maybe what your use cases are, screen pixel defects, banding, screen tint as this is a contender on my radar given how closely the LGs are this year to the Sonys
BarrettF77 is offline  
post #3367 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 12:20 PM
Advanced Member
 
Flavius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 901
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Has anyone found the whites on the C9 to be less capable of being pure white than on the C8 and more yellow? The rtings.com review said this which upset me because I love the white balance on my C8. Of course, I use a heavily tweaked Standard mode for everything. (My C9 is still sitting in its box.)
Flavius is offline  
post #3368 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 12:30 PM
Advanced Member
 
Flavius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 901
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 65
From the list above, how was VRR with 40hz to 120Hz confirmed? Is this at 4K? What about at 1080p? Rtings.com did a hack job of VRR in their review for this set. (Saying it appears to work only in SDR because it flickers in HDR with Game mode is a dumb statement. Why didn't they test HDR with Standard mode then? Are they implying VRR ONLY works in Game Mode?)


There are also many references to "after mid-2019 firmware update". Is this update out or not yet? Because it's smack dab mid-2019!
ShinKaz likes this.
Flavius is offline  
post #3369 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 01:31 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by cydeweyz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPaula View Post
Hi, Just picked up my new 55" C9...... I want to get the best high quality HDMI cable I can for this TV. Any suggestions for bran and Gbps would be most appreciated. Thanks, Ray
Monoprice Premium Certified HDMI
I second this monoprice certified HDMI cable. Spent yesterday afternoon juggling various 15 feet cables from Mono and Amazon all claiming 4K and the ONLY one that successfully passed 4K HDR with eARC was this Monoprice cable (eARC on the A9G to Denon 3500)
8KCRT is offline  
post #3370 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 02:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
guitarguy316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,723
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2055 Post(s)
Liked: 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius View Post
Has anyone found the whites on the C9 to be less capable of being pure white than on the C8 and more yellow? The rtings.com review said this which upset me because I love the white balance on my C8. Of course, I use a heavily tweaked Standard mode for everything. (My C9 is still sitting in its box.)
You can turn on peak brightness in sdr which bumps the whites.
guitarguy316 is online now  
post #3371 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 02:48 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius View Post
From the list above, how was VRR with 40hz to 120Hz confirmed? Is this at 4K? What about at 1080p? Rtings.com did a hack job of VRR in their review for this set. (Saying it appears to work only in SDR because it flickers in HDR with Game mode is a dumb statement. Why didn't they test HDR with Standard mode then? Are they implying VRR ONLY works in Game Mode?)


There are also many references to "after mid-2019 firmware update". Is this update out or not yet? Because it's smack dab mid-2019!
It's sad most viewers lazily glossed over this in their reviews. The range 40-120 Hz was found by Vincent using an EDID reader. It is unknown if this range is the same for all resolutions. Also interestingly CinemaVRR doesn't seem to be a feature according to the EDID reader. CinemaVRR is the HDMI VRR implementation of LFC, which would have extended the VRR range to 20-40 Hz where frames would have been doubled.

Apparently a firmware update has fixed VRR flickering in HDR.
dfa973 and ShinKaz like this.
olqxqipz is offline  
post #3372 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 02:54 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ken Ross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 33,058
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7276 Post(s)
Liked: 8047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius View Post
Has anyone found the whites on the C9 to be less capable of being pure white than on the C8 and more yellow? The rtings.com review said this which upset me because I love the white balance on my C8. Of course, I use a heavily tweaked Standard mode for everything. (My C9 is still sitting in its box.)
I had the C8 for about 2 weeks before getting my C9 and I can't say I noticed any difference in the color temperature of white. Are they saying that you could achieve 6500K on the C8 but not the C9? Hard to believe, but if that's the case even with calibration, I can't say I notice it.

Current displays- LG 65C9, LG 77G7, LG 65B6
Ken Ross is offline  
post #3373 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 02:56 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
helvetica bold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,348
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
Liked: 968
2019 C9–E9 Owner's Thread (No Price Talk)

Rtings C9 > A9G! We won boys!

I’m being partly sarcastic coming from the VE shootout thread. Both are the pinnacle of consumer displays.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anwsmh likes this.

LG65C9, XBOX ONE X, PS4PRO, APPLE 4K, SONY STRDN1070, TAKE CLASSIC 5.1
helvetica bold is online now  
post #3374 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 03:02 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ken Ross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 33,058
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7276 Post(s)
Liked: 8047
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvetica bold View Post
Rtings C9 > A9G! We won boys!

I’m being partly sarcastic coming from the VE shootout thread. Both are the pinnacle of consumer displays.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely! A point missed by some in that thread.
helvetica bold likes this.

Current displays- LG 65C9, LG 77G7, LG 65B6
Ken Ross is offline  
post #3375 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 03:09 PM
Newbie
 
RayPaula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KCRT View Post
I second this monoprice certified HDMI cable. Spent yesterday afternoon juggling various 15 feet cables from Mono and Amazon all claiming 4K and the ONLY one that successfully passed 4K HDR with eARC was this Monoprice cable (eARC on the A9G to Denon 3500)
Awesome!! That's great to know. 👍😊
RayPaula is offline  
post #3376 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 04:28 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 91
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Looks like displayport 1.4 to hdmi 2.1 adapters won't be too far off

https://www.anandtech.com/show/14535...i-21-converter
PittyH is offline  
post #3377 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 04:30 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 91
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I'm using a Belkin 48gbps Cable, having no troubles running 1440p @ 120hz

https://www.belkin.com/au/p/P-AV10175/
PittyH is offline  
post #3378 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 04:43 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Seoul, Korea
Posts: 802
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 65
2019 C9–E9 Owner's Thread (No Price Talk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittyH View Post
I'm using a Belkin 48gbps Cable, having no troubles running 1440p @ 120hz



https://www.belkin.com/au/p/P-AV10175/
We use that particular cable (48Gbps). In fact, I bought 10 of them last year and pretty much all of our HDMI devices use that 48Gbps Belkin cable.
But [email protected] can be run through a generic, no brand cable with no troubles, too.

Edit:
Belkin's part number for 48Gbps cable is AV10175bt2M-BLK

And part number for 18Gbps is AV10168bt2M-BLK

Last edited by ShePearl; 06-14-2019 at 04:48 PM.
ShePearl is offline  
post #3379 of 4486 Old 06-14-2019, 08:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Tanquen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 341
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Can the C9 and an Onkyo NR5010 use ARC? It's looking like no but the set in the manual is a bit odd. They are in different room and I'd hate to have to run a optical cable.

AVR HDMI Main Out to TV HDMI 2 (ARC) input.

Set AVR input to TV/CD.

Set HDMI Control = On

Set Audio Return Channel = Auto

When I try the connection wizard on the LG it say there is no signal on HDMI 2(ARC). Then later it linked to the video and ignores the ARC test part and still don't work.
_______________________________________

After a reboot and a pigtail removal it's working.

Should I use the PCM or Passthrough?

What is a good Dolby setting on the AVR, Dolby EX?

Last edited by Tanquen; 06-14-2019 at 10:56 PM.
Tanquen is offline  
post #3380 of 4486 Old 06-15-2019, 01:42 AM
Advanced Member
 
dfa973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: EU
Posts: 907
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
Liked: 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius View Post
There are also many references to "after mid-2019 firmware update". Is this update out or not yet? Because it's smack dab mid-2019!
No, it's not out, yet!

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

"OFFICIAL" 2019 LG C9 Consolidated Info, FAQ, Troubleshooting, Firmware & more
LG 3D TV --- Denon AVR --- Wharfedale speakers --- Emotiva subs --- Media players: Intel NUC 8th & 7th gen i3's with Pulse-Eight internal HDMI-CEC adapters, Kodi on Win10, one remote to rule them all - the TV remote!
dfa973 is offline  
post #3381 of 4486 Old 06-15-2019, 04:50 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello,

could You tell me how Peak Brightness setting should be set for SDR content?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G965F przy użyciu Tapatalka
Grzegorz Cholewa is offline  
post #3382 of 4486 Old 06-15-2019, 05:54 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: NL
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Installed firmware 03.60.05 yesterday. This solved some gradient issues for me.
But it introduced a completely new issue: a soft beeping sound, approximately 2 times per second, coming from the electronics compartment.
It's not very loud, and I believe it's not the power supply (no change in brightness), but it annoys me quite a bit
It's almost as if there's a tiny speaker in the electronics compartment (where you insert the cables) that generates this sound.
I hope they can fix this. If it is caused by a firmware update, they could fix it, right?
Vinz80 is offline  
post #3383 of 4486 Old 06-15-2019, 06:11 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 91
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShePearl View Post
But [email protected] can be run through a generic, no brand cable with no troubles, too.

And part number for 18Gbps is AV10168bt2M-BLK

Yes i know, I'm future proofing myself, got the TV, got the cable, now all i need is an adapter or video card, whichever comes first.
PittyH is offline  
post #3384 of 4486 Old 06-15-2019, 06:18 AM
Pip
Advanced Member
 
Pip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 719
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfa973 View Post
Main differences between C8 and C9:
.
  • HDMI 2.1 - four full 48Gbps ports
  • 1440p resolution support (gamers only or for people who use tv as a monitor)
  • VRR with 40Hz-120Hz range (gamers only)
  • eARC with Dolby Atmos & DTS:X (if you have an audio system that supports it, does not pass-through 6/8 channel LPCM, only 2 channel LPCM and there are known incompatibilities with the 2017 generation of Denon+Marantz receivers)
  • HDCP 2.3 supported only after the mid-2019 firmware update
  • ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) (gamers only)
  • Variable Analog Audio Out (3.5mm headphone jack)
  • improved color volume
  • expanded calibration options
  • improved temporary image retention
  • screen is less darkened for news channels that have icons, banners, etc. (less aggressive ABL)
  • significantly improved input lag for many resolutions/refresh rates (under 7ms at 120Hz, gamers only)
  • metal stand instead of plastic, larger footprint, more stable
  • improved WebOS (version 4.5, runs smoother, plus a few more options)
  • Google Assistant support
  • Amazon Alexa support (only after May 2019 03.60.02 firmware update)
  • Apple AirPlay 2 and Apple HomeKit support (only after the mid-2019 firmware update)
  • Connect/control various Internet of Things devices
  • improved motion handling
  • improved black crush
  • possibly better at avoiding burn-in, time will tell (less relevant for non-gamers and non-news watchers)
Unless I'm blind, neither the C8 nor C9 have analog audio out or a headphone jack. I'm pretty sure it's digital optical only.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Pip
Pip is online now  
post #3385 of 4486 Old 06-15-2019, 07:28 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittyH View Post
I'm using a Belkin 48gbps Cable, having no troubles running 1440p @ 120hz

https://www.belkin.com/au/p/P-AV10175/
How do you turn on 1440p 120hz? AMD Radeon Settings won't let me go above 60hz.
GCTuba is online now  
post #3386 of 4486 Old 06-15-2019, 07:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
macmane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Crystal Lake
Posts: 2,068
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
Liked: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grzegorz Cholewa View Post
Hello,

could You tell me how Peak Brightness setting should be set for SDR content?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G965F przy użyciu Tapatalka
I believe off is the recommended suggestion

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
macmane is offline  
post #3387 of 4486 Old 06-15-2019, 08:13 AM
Newbie
 
RayPaula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
LG C9 Not Enough Information/Instruction

Hi, I've had my LG C9 close to a week now. The picture quality is in a word "Awesome." LG's information and instructions in regards to settings and Magic Remote use in a word, "Sucks." LG's 2 minute tutorials are I.M.O., useless. If anyone could point me towards some great info. of the aforementioned, I would sincerely appreciate it. Thanks......

Last edited by RayPaula; 06-15-2019 at 08:26 AM.
RayPaula is offline  
post #3388 of 4486 Old 06-15-2019, 08:56 AM
Senior Member
 
Tanquen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 341
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Did the US get a smaller stand? This one looks bigger and mine was in one piece. ???

Tanquen is offline  
post #3389 of 4486 Old 06-15-2019, 09:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
guitarguy316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,723
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2055 Post(s)
Liked: 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanquen View Post
Did the US get a smaller stand? This one looks bigger and mine was in one piece. ???

77” has a different stand than 65” and 55”. It’s curved like C8 series.
guitarguy316 is online now  
post #3390 of 4486 Old 06-15-2019, 09:10 AM
Senior Member
 
Tanquen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 341
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarguy316 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanquen View Post
Did the US get a smaller stand? This one looks bigger and mine was in one piece. ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dx4CJ7Cf5o
77” has a different stand than 65” and 55”. It’s curved like C8 series.
I have a 77C9 and the video is of a 77C9 and we do not have the same stands. ?

Post from the phone and ^^^^ why?


I have a 77C9 and the video is of a 77C9 and we do not have the same stand. ?

Last edited by Tanquen; 06-15-2019 at 09:19 AM.
Tanquen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
dead , pixel dead , pixels

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off