2019 C9–E9 Owner's Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 220 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4988Likes

post #6571 of 7919 Old 09-19-2019, 08:39 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Nice View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Crimson View Post
You owe me $100. I'm almost 37.
No I don’️t. You might want to look at what generation you belong to.

Quote:
And I'd like to know what my age has to do with anything.
A lot apparently.

Quote:
Who gets a TOTL 4K OLED TV just to upconvert from DVD players and digital cable boxes? If you're that much of a purist where any (if any) noticeable processing is done by the sharpness setting below 10, you shouldn't be using a 4K set to begin with an find a good Sony Wega CRT or 720p/1080p set. But hey, whatever.
Ohh the arrogance riding shotgun with ignorance in this part of your post. You assume your source equipment can scale better than the TV. Unless you have done the research... or even better testing... this is pure ignorance. I won’️t even go into source bitrate, color conversions, etc., etc. Check out some of the other sub forums of AVS to educate yourself.

BTW, you do know that video is art, right? To see said art as close as possible to what the creators of said art wanted you to, your video chain, which includes the TV, output must be as neutral as possible. That means Sharpness set to 0. Now, if you want to create you own art, that is your prerogative. However, try not to insult/demean others who respect the art of video.

Quote:
All I'm saying is that anything remotely current has the 4k upscaling built in where you aren't even going to deal with the TV's upscaler. I would think people buying OLEDs tend to keep up with current technology. I guess I was wrong, I apologize.
Again, you assume source equipment has better processing/scaling than your TV. Research or better TEST before posting such things.
Does belittling him that you are older make you feel better? Lots of useless comments in your post.

The sad thing is you probably have one of the strongest voices and most valued opinions on the forum but just spewed nothing of value.

But just to be clear you’re saying that I should run my 4K Blu-ray player at 1080p so my TV can do the upscaling?
Markalark and Fiction like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6572 of 7919 Old 09-19-2019, 08:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 1461 Post(s)
Liked: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdude View Post
The sad thing is you probably have one of the strongest voices and most valued opinions on the forum but just spewed nothing of value.
Yeah wow.

Must have struck a nerve. Happens every now and then to us all.
post #6573 of 7919 Old 09-19-2019, 09:02 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:
Does belittling him that you are older make you feel better? Lots of useless comments in your post.

But just to be clear you’re saying that I should run my 4K Blu-ray player at 1080p so my TV can do the upscaling?
No. You should run them ALL at native resolution. Or at least try it and see what you think... So bluray at 1080p and UHD at 4k. My Oppo 205 has a source direct video mode that makes things easy.

I run my streamers at 1080p because I watch 1080p content/apps. If I want to watch something in 4k and the C9 doesn't have the app, I change resolution on the streamer manually to 4k.

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6574 of 7919 Old 09-19-2019, 09:05 PM

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaleke View Post
Quote:
Yeah wow.

Must have struck a nerve. Happens every now and then to us all.
Raven Crimson spent a lot of time testing, proving his findings and giving his opinions of real use just to get roasted.

It’s easy to put sharpness on 0 and call it a day just like all the other processing settings but he went the extra mile to test it out so no one else had to.

How about D-Nice actually shows why he is wrong with examples and what he has found instead of calling him young and telling him to do research.

Yea I get it, the TVs upscaling is better than most sources but the point he was making is you can keep the sources always outputting at 4K and not have to worry about toggling resolutions/settings constantly.
Fiction likes this.
post #6575 of 7919 Old 09-19-2019, 09:06 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6686 Post(s)
Liked: 6684
Quote:
Usually, almost always, the display devise should do the scaling however test it yourself and see what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitharsh View Post
I have a question for LG C9 owners specifically 77 inch model.
Is the power cord detachable?
Also is it two pin or three pin plug ?
WSure would be nice as you could get a longer power cord if you needed it.......
post #6576 of 7919 Old 09-19-2019, 10:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I think the PS4 Pro does a good job at upscaling games to 4k. I have my set to 4K and RGB. So I pretty much let my PS4 Pro do the upscaling when it comes to PS4 games. I also have a Switch which I believe upscales games to 1080p in dock mode and then a 4k TV would scale that to 4k.
post #6577 of 7919 Old 09-19-2019, 10:54 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
notes on 77c9pub

got the set a couple weeks ago but haven't really had the time to do too much testing / experimentation due to work nonsense

setup is pc(980ti) direct to the set (just video)

overall picture quality is excellent, no meaningful uniformity issues or other quality problems

so far mostly been used for HQ video content at 23/24hz. BFI at that framerate is pretty apparent with large regions of bright content, but the flicker feels somewhat film like - reminds me a bit of the 70mm blowup they did of Phantom thread at alamo on the system they had running locally. watching this thread mostly to get updates on 4k/48/96/120 with strobing to improve motion.

the strange thing however (and I think it is a defect of my current video card and it's crappy HDMI out) is that I get reproducible failures on 4k24RGB for anything above 8BPC. For me, this is only 12bit as the nvidia control panel does not provide a 10bit option. it will connect and play content but it will have sporadic failures and black screens with the HDR icon showing when the picture returns. I've swapped out the cable from the belkin 8k/48gbps to the monoprice 8k/48gbps cable and found no change in this result. Both cables are 6ft passive, so I'm wondering if going shorter will improve the situation. fwiw 4k60RGB 8bpc works fine. I will likely wait for whatever emerges as the consensus hdmi 2.1 HTPC video card as I'm pretty sure its the video card as the HDMI port doesnt work well for other demanding HDMI applications like VR.

while I don't play many games, I would love to optimize for low latency, mostly to minimize tweaking for audio sync - my outlaw stereo receiver / dac is connected directly to the PC via USB. I changed the name of the HDMI1 to PC and made the icon the computer icon. I couldnt figure out where in the docs this says this forces it into low latency mode, or how to find dispositive evidence on the TV that low latency is in fact engaged. The toggle is on automatic low latency or whatever, but does that mean its on or just that it will look out for low latency devices? Im on ISFDark and Cinema(HDR) and some of the denoising-type menu items are grayed out - maybe that means its in LL mode?

I've had a couple laptops with OLED panels (x1 yoga, spectre x360) but never a TV before, (and none of them were powerful enough to run MPC-BE + madVR with good quality) so I've overall been floored by the panel. My main lingering doubt is mostly about certain rare instances of gradient banding. Is it impossible to eliminate all gradient posterization if colors are close enough even with highest quality 10bit sources? madVR dithering goes a long way, but I perhaps spent way too much time pixel peeping blade runner 2049, and the scene at the end after the fight in the water, and the clouds rise over the city for a second or two just drives me nuts. is it supposed to look (weirdly exaggerated by phone camera but not really that exaggerated) this way (I cant really remember how it looked on the pretty good AMC system I saw it on originally). I dont have other systems to test against.

Any thoughts appreciated, this thread has been hugely useful in terms of figuring out which 2019 set to get.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	posterization.PNG
Views:	48
Size:	279.1 KB
ID:	2617810   Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.PNG
Views:	43
Size:	721.4 KB
ID:	2617812  
post #6578 of 7919 Old 09-19-2019, 11:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
Liked: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbkmog View Post
Yeah just checked the spec of the receiver and it seems it only supports Dolby TrueHD, Digital, Digital Plus, DTS HD Master Audio, HD High Resolution, Neo:6, 96/24.
Your AVR supports Dolby Digital Plus, but the question is IF it's supporting DDP over ARC, not over the main HDMI ports (there are lots of old AVR's that did that ---> not really supporting DDP over ARC).

Quote:
I will probably resort to optical out for the moment, despite the annoyance of having to use a separate remote for volume.
You can enable CEC (HDMI Control, SimpLink) and control the AVR's volume with the TV remote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normanfox View Post
under HDMI setup, there is HDMI Audio Out which is either AMP or TV. is this what you are talking about?
Nope, that's another setting.

The setting that you need is "TV Audio Switching", found in the same Setting - Video - HDMI Setup menu.
post #6579 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 12:21 AM

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRC72 View Post
if the C9’s DTM is turned on does it disable to the tone mapper in my UB9000? Or do they both work in conjunction with each other? Where is the DTM setting in the C9?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, Panasonics HDR Optimizer does not switch off if your
DTM is enabled on your television. DTM can be found in the picture settings
of your C9 while you playing HDR content. Also you want to make sure that one of these features is disabled. It is useless
to have them both set to on. Since Panasonics HDR Optimizer it is recommended to disable DTM on the C9.
steelstring41 and Siran77 like this.

TV: LG OLED 55C97LA | Panasonic TX-40CXW684
LS: 2x nuBox 381 | 2x nuBox DS-301 | 2x nuBox WS-103 | 1x nuBox CS-411 | 1x nuBox AW-443 | 2x nuPro A-200
SRC: Yamaha RX-V675 | Panasonic DMP-BDT500EG | Panasonic DP-UB824 | PS3 | PS4 | PS4 PRO
post #6580 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 03:05 AM

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Given my failure to make an effective HTPC out of my new gaming rig, I am going back to the C9's capabilities as a media player.

Has anyone found a solution to these issues:
1 - the 1970's style media player interface? Maybe an app on the LG store I missed?
2 - the on-board media player only accepting srt subtitles, but not subtitles embedded in the video file itself?

Thanks for any help.

PS I am considering the Nvidia Shield if I can't find some solution to the above, but the thing doesn't play Dolby Vision I understand.. any ideas for such solutions?
post #6581 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 03:49 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Moyseos View Post
Given my failure to make an effective HTPC out of my new gaming rig, I am going back to the C9's capabilities as a media player.

Has anyone found a solution to these issues:
1 - the 1970's style media player interface? Maybe an app on the LG store I missed?
2 - the on-board media player only accepting srt subtitles, but not subtitles embedded in the video file itself?

Thanks for any help.

PS I am considering the Nvidia Shield if I can't find some solution to the above, but the thing doesn't play Dolby Vision I understand.. any ideas for such solutions?
As far as I know, no media player can play Dolby Vision outside of the streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime, the LG TV media player also cannot play Dolby Vision content from media files.

As for the other limitations of the media player, I have made the same observations, although I can live with the interface.
Andreas Moyseos likes this.
post #6582 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siran77 View Post
As far as I know, no media player can play Dolby Vision outside of the streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime, the LG TV media player also cannot play Dolby Vision content from media files.

As for the other limitations of the media player, I have made the same observations, although I can live with the interface.
I was under the impression that Apple TV does play DV - not sure though.
post #6583 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 04:44 AM

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 56
2019 C9–E9 Owner's Thread (No Price Talk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
No, Panasonics HDR Optimizer does not switch off if your

DTM is enabled on your television. DTM can be found in the picture settings

of your C9 while you playing HDR content. Also you want to make sure that one of these features is disabled. It is useless

to have them both set to on. Since Panasonics HDR Optimizer it is recommended to disable DTM on the C9.

Appreciate the response. Now is the 9000 DTM on automatically as well? And where can I find the setting on the 9000? Thanks. Still learning all the features.

post #6584 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 04:48 AM

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRC72 View Post
Appreciate the response. Now is the 9000 DTM on automatically as well? And where can I find the setting on the 9000? Thanks

Long press the "HDR Setting" Button on your Panasonic remote while watching HDR10 content.
A window pops up where you are able to enable the HDR Optimizer.

Also important: Do not forget to select "OLED" as display type in the settings menu of your Panasonic player.
jmpage2 likes this.

TV: LG OLED 55C97LA | Panasonic TX-40CXW684
LS: 2x nuBox 381 | 2x nuBox DS-301 | 2x nuBox WS-103 | 1x nuBox CS-411 | 1x nuBox AW-443 | 2x nuPro A-200
SRC: Yamaha RX-V675 | Panasonic DMP-BDT500EG | Panasonic DP-UB824 | PS3 | PS4 | PS4 PRO
post #6585 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 04:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I was under the impression that Apple TV does play DV - not sure though.
Only single stream DV. Not the dual stream profile that comes on every DV UHD disc. Although there appears to be a method to convert part of the dual stream video to single stream for playback on the Apple TV 4k.

Look into an Odroid N2 running Coreelec or a Vero 4k for local media playback. Both run Kodi. The Vero doesn't pass maxcll maxfall HDR metadata yet though but it's being worked on.

Basically you'll need one device for streaming (Netflix, Amazon, Vudu, Hulu, Youtube, etc) and one device for local media playback. The C9 is great for streaming content.
Siran77 and Andreas Moyseos like this.
post #6586 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 05:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GC3 View Post
Was there ever an answer to this xfinity remote control question?

Also, will the C9 remote effectively control an in-wall Xfinity box or is some kind of IR extender needed? I'm hoping to ditch the universal Harmony remote now that I've eliminated an AVR out of the audio system and using Sonos/Alexa for sound
My Xfiinity boxes are RF. I have them hidden out of sight. I'm assuming that the C9 remote is IR, since I have to point it at the precise spot below the bottom-center of the panel to turn it on/off.

I have found no way to reprogram the guide function on LG remote to do anything other than bring up the LG guide.

-steve
"...and all the science, I don't understand. It's just my job, five days a week."
post #6587 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 05:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GC3 View Post
Just curious if this is ready for prime time

https://corporate.comcast.com/press/...able-on-lg-tvs
It's Comcrap.... buggy as hell, freezes and a huge PITA. I'd say prime time is a log way off for this App.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razcan View Post
I wonder if the PQ is better? Cable over the xfinity set top box is trash for me. I have the 4k box.
We just got a new 4K X1 DVR and it is leaps and bounds better than our old box. Of course, there is virtually ZERO 4K available from Xfinity (anything you can get, is alos available via the Apps on he LG), sooooo....

-steve
"...and all the science, I don't understand. It's just my job, five days a week."
post #6588 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaleke View Post
Only single stream DV. Not the dual stream profile that comes on every DV UHD disc. Although there appears to be a method to convert part of the dual stream video to single stream for playback on the Apple TV 4k.

Look into an Odroid N2 running Coreelec or a Vero 4k for local media playback. Both run Kodi. The Vero doesn't pass maxcll maxfall HDR metadata yet though but it's being worked on.

Basically you'll need one device for streaming (Netflix, Amazon, Vudu, Hulu, Youtube, etc) and one device for local media playback. The C9 is great for streaming content.

Is the Odroid or the Vero better in any way than the Shield? I wouldn't mind paying some more to get the best box, since i paid so much for the tv.
post #6589 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 06:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Is the Odroid or the Vero better in any way than the Shield? I wouldn't mind paying some more to get the best box, since i paid so much for the tv.
I was never a fan of the video quality on the Shield. Android is not as good at rendering video as Linux or Windows for whatever reason (at least that used to be the case).

The only downside I see with the Odroid N2 is the current AML 4.9 kernel used doesn't have support for multichannel pcm output. You can bitstream lossless but if you have movies with flac audio tracks you'll need to enable an option to encode real-time ac3 for output. This is being worked on but progress doesn't seem very quick.

I own both devices and I use the Odroid N2. Best option for now imo.

I also owned an Apple TV 4k but too many software limitations to be the one box solution even though video quality was good.
Andreas Moyseos likes this.
post #6590 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 07:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
Liked: 718
The Ang Lee's "Gemini Man" movie, shot in 4K 3D 120fps. So far, the response has been very positive, with much of the acclaim being directed towards the movie's combined use of 3D, high frame rate (HFR) cinematography, and CGI to create Smith's younger clone.

Yes I know, the C9 does not support 3D but it will support [email protected] soon - wondering if there will ever be a disc or streaming service that will offer this movie someday, in his original condition...
post #6591 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 07:11 AM

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 1872 Post(s)
Liked: 3685
Quote:

My apologies but I wasn’t trying to belittle him. I’m not much older than him either. Your comments directed at me are also of little value. Perhaps rereading the posters comments may yield light as to the point of my post.

Since I don’t know what UHD player you have, I cannot give you a suggestion on what to do.
Lunatic_Gamer likes this.
post #6592 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 07:21 AM

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 1872 Post(s)
Liked: 3685
Quote:
Raven Crimson spent a lot of time testing, proving his findings and giving his opinions of real use just to get roasted.

It’s easy to put sharpness on 0 and call it a day just like all the other processing settings but he went the extra mile to test it out so no one else had to.

How about D-Nice actually shows why he is wrong with examples and what he has found instead of calling him young and telling him to do research.
Others have already point out quite clearly why he is wrong.

Quote:
Yea I get it, the TVs upscaling is better than most sources but the point he was making is you can keep the sources always outputting at 4K and not have to worry about toggling resolutions/settings constantly.
This isn’t what I’m saying is the case all the time either. There are cable boxes that can output 4K all the time. Do you think a cable box has better scaling than the TV? The Oppo 203 has a better scaler than the C9.... and has an hdmi input. Would it be best to run 1080p and below sources through it? What about all the 4K receivers out there? Are all equal in output? Ditto for streaming devices like the Nvidia Shield and ATV4K. Just because the source can output 4K does not mean you are getting the cleanest image.
Lunatic_Gamer and mrtickleuk like this.
post #6593 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 08:31 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevec325 View Post
It's Comcrap.... buggy as hell, freezes and a huge PITA. I'd say prime time is a log way off for this App.

We just got a new 4K X1 DVR and it is leaps and bounds better than our old box. Of course, there is virtually ZERO 4K available from Xfinity (anything you can get, is alos available via the Apps on he LG), sooooo....
ESPN isn't grainy for you using that box? Looks worse for me now than it did using the previous box with a 12 year old plasma. Streaming content from the apps loaded on the TV look great. PS4 looks great.
post #6594 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 09:19 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by razcan View Post
ESPN isn't grainy for you using that box? Looks worse for me now than it did using the previous box with a 12 year old plasma. Streaming content from the apps loaded on the TV look great. PS4 looks great.
Not OP but I've been putting the new xfinity app thru it's paces and I'm pretty excited about it. There are no 4k channels as far as I can see but since I don't have a cable box hookup in my C9 room, being able to watch the Cubs game on the OLED is sweet.

The quality of the stream is pretty good.

LG C9 65”
Panasonic UB820
Sony X9000F soundbar
Xbox One S, PS4
post #6595 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 09:22 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:

The LG webOS media player app plays single layer Dolby Vision files without any problem, so does the webOS Plex version.
post #6596 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 09:42 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfa973 View Post
Quote:
Yeah just checked the spec of the receiver and it seems it only supports Dolby TrueHD, Digital, Digital Plus, DTS HD Master Audio, HD High Resolution, Neo:6, 96/24.
Your AVR supports Dolby Digital Plus, but the question is IF it's supporting DDP over ARC, not over the main HDMI ports (there are lots of old AVR's that did that ---> not really supporting DDP over ARC).

Quote:
I will probably resort to optical out for the moment, despite the annoyance of having to use a separate remote for volume.
You can enable CEC (HDMI Control, SimpLink) and control the AVR's volume with the TV remote.
How do I know if DD+ is supported in ARC? I was told by someone the cause may be because I was playing amazon prime original which outputs DD+ Atmos which my receiver doesn't support hence has trouble decoding the audio.

Also for volume control, I don't think TV remote can control volume when you use optical out no? Since there's no HDMI connection in the first place. I have simplelink and HDMI control both on TV and receiver and it doesn't seem to work. With ARC though, TV remote controls the volume for sure.
post #6597 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 10:09 AM

I don't suppose there's a way to transfer files to USB drives connected to the TV?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
post #6598 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 11:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Quoted: 4893 Post(s)
Liked: 7193
Quote:
I didn't read it that way, personally. Actually I think he was far more polite than the guy who's been repeating the "don't ever use value 0 of sharpness" line for over a week now. After being patiently told that values 1-9 do things, and definitely do have some benefit sometimes, all to deaf ears. Sometimes after a long time of someone not listening, you need to raise your voice a little and it was one of those times, unfortunately. It was concise without being abusive.

Quote:
  • When playing back 1080p discs, yes unless you've tested both ways and concluded that your Blu-ray player's upscaler is better than your 2019 TV's upscaler. It's possible, but unlikely - and that's what experiments and test patterns are for, such as on the new Spears and Munsil setup disc :-)
  • When playing back 4K discs, no of course not :-)

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs

Last edited by mrtickleuk; 09-20-2019 at 11:53 AM.
post #6599 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 11:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
As far as I know, [...] the LG TV media player also cannot play Dolby Vision content from media files.
That's a very serious downgrade on the C9 if that's true.

My C8 can play Dolby Vision media files just fine, in fact it comes with two Dolby Vision samples on the TV. And plays the few DV demo files I've downloaded correctly.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
post #6600 of 7919 Old 09-20-2019, 11:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
How do I know if DD+ is supported in ARC? I was told by someone the cause may be because I was playing amazon prime original which outputs DD+ Atmos which my receiver doesn't support hence has trouble decoding the audio.
You've just said "Old Denon" a few times without saying which model is. But not many TVs support DD+ over ARC, and I suspect it's probably likely that your Denon doesn't support DD+ over ARC. If that's the case though, it will tell the TV using the EDID handshake, and the TV won't even try to send it. It'll send plain DD over ARC instead.

You can check on the front panel of the AVR / the Android App (if it has one) / the built-in Denon webserver / what it is actually receiving from the TV (as it's not easy to use the Denon's menus when on a TV source).

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
dead , lg c9 oled , lg oled c9 , oled 55 , pixel dead , pixels

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page