2019 C9–E9 Owner's Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 343 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 7920Likes

post #10261 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 01:22 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocker23 View Post
You can run X to tv HDMI 1,3,4 and run an HDMI cable from tv hdmi 2 back to receiver.

You will then have all gaming features and audio features your AVR/Xbox support.

LG C9, C8, C6 w/Pioneer SC-LX502 AVR, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro & Nintendo Switch
He'll only be able to use lossy Dolby/Digital and DTS this way, not PCM Multichannel, so there is a downside.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10262 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 01:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 942 Post(s)
Liked: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siran77 View Post
He'll only be able to use lossy Dolby/Digital and DTS this way, not PCM Multichannel, so there is a downside.
If he has eARC selected and passthrough, he will be able to select any audio his equipment / source stupports. Even the Xbox atmos

Living Room: LG OLED65C9, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedrooms: LG OLED65C8, LG OLED55C6, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
LG C6PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/product/lg-OLED55C6P.AUS
LG C8PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
LG C9PUA/AUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/produc...LED65C9PUA.AUS
post #10263 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 01:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 942 Post(s)
Liked: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechNerd666 View Post
What exactly is the difference between Auto, PassThrough and PCM under Digital Sound out?
Auto will play whatever mode the source file is streaming,

Pcm is standard stereo

Passthrough is just letting the source audio litteraly pass through without making any changes or adding any processing to your receiver/ sound bar and letting your equipment process the sound

Living Room: LG OLED65C9, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedrooms: LG OLED65C8, LG OLED55C6, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
LG C6PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/product/lg-OLED55C6P.AUS
LG C8PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
LG C9PUA/AUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/produc...LED65C9PUA.AUS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10264 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 02:18 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 6745 Post(s)
Liked: 7596
How do I connect a C9 to my AVR?

Specifically, how do I connect a C9 to an AVR if I'm going to sometimes be using an ATV4K and perhaps other devices to stream to the AVR, then to the TV in a typical AVR switching arrangement, but sometimes will want to use the TV's native apps via the LG's OS? Will a high-speed HDMI cable out to the receiver carry all the audio streams or do I need to use an optical TOSLINK cable? I've been trying to follow the thread but I'm a little shaky on this part. Thanks.
BlueDevil and Cam1977 like this.
post #10265 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 02:54 PM

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocker23 View Post
If he has eARC selected and passthrough, he will be able to select any audio his equipment / source stupports. Even the Xbox atmos
As of right now, PCM multichannel - the best quality sound option for his Xbox, at least for games - is not supported by the eARC implementation on the LG, so he will miss out on this. Xbox Atmos for games is still lossy and only supported on a handful of titles.
post #10266 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 05:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
Liked: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatChicken View Post
So do you (anyone) know what exactly is the ARC problem that causes noise/clicking instead of sound output, when using some apps/inputs thru the TV ARC to my Pioneer VSX-823 , that others seem to also have the same problem with other receivers ?
Sorry, no. I've been running a Denon X3500H for a while and now just setting up a Denon X6500H. I haven't had any sound issues.
post #10267 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 05:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
What wall mount is everyone using? Any pics from the side to show what it looks like hung up?
I was going to buy an A9G but can’t justify the price against the C9. And it’s kind of a strange back, with the bulge low down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #10268 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 05:45 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC-Technerd View Post
However if the source is truly 24p (not 24p encoded in 60fps) then whether Real Cinema is "ON" or "OFF" shouldn't make a difference.
I agree with your premise, but it contradicts what every review and settings guide and the experts in this forum are saying: that in order to properly display judder-free 24p from a 24p source, Real Cinema must be enabled. Yet when I do so, in this scenario, I see added frame interpolation or some other motion processing that is... displeasing to me. (And yes, I've confirmed through the hidden menu that the C9 is actually receiving frames at 23.976/24Hz from my external sources. I see it on internal sources too.)

Quote:
Having the Apple TV 4K output 60fps and relying on Real Cinema to identify it and then reconstruct it as 24p is unnecessary A-B-A processing at best and unreliable at worst.
I'm with you 100%. That's why I love the Match Frame Rate feature. Unfortunately, not every streaming provider and tvOS app is compatible with it (looking at you, HBO NOW*).

Quote:
Where I have seen having Real Cinema "ON" make an undesirable difference is when the source video was true 60fps, and Real Cinema misinterpreted it as containing 24fps. This causes some weird motion effects which are most evident on long pans which end up being strangely jerky rather than smooth (as if the motion is speeding up and slowing down).
I'm seeing this with some 24p-in-60p content—such as Age of Ultron on TBS via YouTube TV—in both the webOS and tvOS apps. It doesn't look that good with Real Cinema disabled, either. I suspect whatever hackneyed method Google uses to stream 24p content at 1080p60 just doesn't play well with LG's motion processing engine. (YTTV channels that stream 24p content at 720p60 don't seem to have this issue, but it still looks weird when I enable Real Cinema.)

Quote:
What I have seen (only in test patterns) with the OLEDC9 is that it appears that progression from frame to frame is not instantaneous. The new frame appears to be "drawn" from top to bottom as it replaces the previous frame.
I'm seeing something similar to this, but it's separate and distinct from the motion processing issues I've described here. Is that OLED stutter, or something else?

* – I subscribe to HBO through Prime Video to work around this limitation. I believe it streams at a higher bitrate, as well.

Last edited by alakaboo; 12-08-2019 at 09:55 AM.
post #10269 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 06:04 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artman22 View Post
Damn, so I have my C9 and I love it but since I’m running my Xbox x through my receiver I can’t get auto latency or VRR. Looks like I have to run the console directly to the tv and use optical cables for sound which sucks. Is there any other solution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiSP View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm having audio delay problems with my PC connected directly to my C9. The audio is delayed after the picture, even when I use the TV's internal speakers, so I don't think it's related to my AVR (Yamaha RX-V685). I don't know how much the delay is, but it's definitely noticeable, perhaps 50-150ms (tested with these files and playing an FPS; the gun sounds are definitely delayed similarly to the test video).

My PC is outputting stereo PCM (both for games and for the test files I linked to).

When I connect through my AVR, there's no audio lag (update: actually, it's the same delay there too), but then I lose other nice features such as per-input TV settings, support for higher res/Hz, VRR, etc. so that's not an option.

Anyone know what could be wrong or how I can debug this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by iatacs19 View Post
I got rid of all my audio equipment connected to the C9. The X4200W + 5.1 are all removed and gone. (I can finally use VRR)

I use 2 devices: Shield TV Pro and Xbox One X.

I want to take advantage of the eARC feature in the C9 and just get a soundbar, but he soundbars out now seem a bit outdated. What can we expect from CES 2020?

Here's a solution that seems to work if you want to get VRR as well as get full Atmos audio to your AVR at the same time.

Refer to this page on this thread and search the word split. You will see the convo between timkwong2 and helvetica bold with timkwong2 confirming that he gets VRR working with his Xbox One X while getting Atmos to his receiver with this HDMI splitter.

Here's the link to the HDMI splitter without any referral link attached unlike his original link to the same splitter. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0755TB82Q/

Refer to this page: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...-talk-297.html

But take note, MISP, it seems that only the Xbox One X was tested. Not sure about PC and especially with Nvidia.
For me, I bought a GPU with multiple HDMI ports to be able to send audio and video to the TV and AVR individually.
So if you don't mind buying and returning a product if it doesn't work, then you could perhaps go the HDMI splitter route.

I've used the ViewHD brand of HDMI splitters in the past during the PS3 era. Works well until this day.

Last edited by LiLAsN; 12-07-2019 at 06:08 PM.
post #10270 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 07:23 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Red face

So funny story I have to share... last week I had an issue with Dolby Vision content from the Disney+ app on my AppleTV not showing any video. Just a black screen, even though the Dolby Vision indicator and app overlays would both display fine, just no content. Anyway that issue seems to have resolved itself.

However last night I fire up my new 4K bluray of 2001: A Space Audyssey (which I only have a vague memory of). I’m having the same problem no video just black, HDR indicator comes on, but still black. It’s late on Friday night movie night & I’m starting to get frustrated, WTF is going on?!?!? Didn’t have this issue the last time I played a 4K bluray. Spent 10 minutes checking settings and restarting equipment... then it hits me, wait a sec, this is Kubrick. Does this movie start with a black screen? Hits the google machine and yup. 😂 Sigh, I’m having quite the week of dumb home theater problems after also thinking my avr died (was just power cord disconnecting from unit).
post #10271 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 07:55 PM

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siran77 View Post
As of right now, PCM multichannel - the best quality sound option for his Xbox, at least for games - is not supported by the eARC implementation on the LG, so he will miss out on this. Xbox Atmos for games is still lossy and only supported on a handful of titles.
I thought Dolby MAT is only used by Apple TV 4k to convey Atmos data with a PCM stream.
post #10272 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 08:40 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Protective film

Just got a 65" LG OLED 9C from Best buy. After I wall mounted it I noticed there was no protective film on the front of the TV. I called LG and they said they stopped putting it on. Has anyone else noticed this? Seems odd that I had protective film on the back of the TV but none on the face panel. I'm concerned that I'm not receiving a new TV.
post #10273 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 10:05 PM

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgolf975d View Post
Just got a 65" LG OLED 9C from Best buy. After I wall mounted it I noticed there was no protective film on the front of the TV. I called LG and they said they stopped putting it on. Has anyone else noticed this? Seems odd that I had protective film on the back of the TV but none on the face panel. I'm concerned that I'm not receiving a new TV.
My new 77” C9 was shipped 11/24/19 and has a manufactured date of 11/19. I received it this last Thursday and it does have a protective film Both on the screen and back.
post #10274 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 10:49 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 509 Post(s)
Liked: 231
Quote:

Mine arrived yesterday from Google/buydig and had a protective film on the screen.

PSN: Artman22
Xbox live: Artman22
post #10275 of 13631 Old 12-07-2019, 11:07 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
Liked: 292
Quote:
I don't know if it counts because im in Europe but i bought a 2nd 65 c9 with date of start of November and had the protective film in both sides.
What hours the panel says had played?
post #10276 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 03:01 AM
-ZG

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by convexmacrolabs View Post
Well, I have implemented my own display driver in an FPGA, so I would like to think I have a decent handle on it.

If you have a specific technical question to ask, I'd be happen to try to explain it to you.

Sure, what magic do you use to get around the literal computer science textbook requirement of a buffer adding delay?
mrtickleuk likes this.
post #10277 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 04:29 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZG View Post
Sure, what magic do you use to get around the literal computer science textbook requirement of a buffer adding delay?

The magic of parallelism?

When you are calculating the latency of a system, you don't just count the total number of buffers that exist; you have to look specifically at the critical path. The 3rd buffer involved in triple buffering is placed parallel with the back buffer, so it doesn't increase the number of buffers on the critical path.
post #10278 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 04:54 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Am I meant to remove the protective film on the back? New owner and completely forgot to before I wall mounted!
post #10279 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 05:16 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Reliability question

Note: I posted this same question on the Sony A9G owners thread - but am now also considering the C9 or E9

Hello - was thinking about the Sony 950G but on the owner's thread for that TV it seems like that model has all kinds of reliability issues or features that don't work or it resets all the time or can't recognize certain HDMI inputs. All this is scaring me off the 950G.

This will be my first TV purchase since 2008, yes I am still watching a 50" Kuro! I was copying D-Nice's settings way back when. The Pioneer Plasma's used to rule this site!

Been holding off for several years till OLED prices have come down - but now want the 77", and even at $5K, it may not be low enough, especially if the new TV will cause me to have agita!

Are you guys generally happy with the operability of the set - I know the picture quality is gorgeous - but how about living with the unit?
post #10280 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 05:47 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked: 252
Quote:

I too got my C9 from Best Buy (New) and the only protective film on it was on the back. The only thing on the front was a yellow sticker on the bottom left that peels off easily. My 55 B6 also came the same way.

LG OLED65C9 ~ LG OLED55B6P ~ PS4 Pro ~ Xbox One X ~ Apple TV 4K ~ PSN/XBL: firesamu
post #10281 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 06:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
Liked: 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdgatti View Post
Note: I posted this same question on the Sony A9G owners thread - but am now also considering the C9 or E9

Hello - was thinking about the Sony 950G but on the owner's thread for that TV it seems like that model has all kinds of reliability issues or features that don't work or it resets all the time or can't recognize certain HDMI inputs. All this is scaring me off the 950G.

This will be my first TV purchase since 2008, yes I am still watching a 50" Kuro! I was copying D-Nice's settings way back when. The Pioneer Plasma's used to rule this site!

Been holding off for several years till OLED prices have come down - but now want the 77", and even at $5K, it may not be low enough, especially if the new TV will cause me to have agita!

Are you guys generally happy with the operability of the set - I know the picture quality is gorgeous - but how about living with the unit?
I have a 2017 C7 that had the panel tinit issue that was taken care of under warranty. That TV has been flawless especially once calibrated by D-Nice. I am a big fan of LG OLEDs and while I purchased a 77A9G I may swap that for a 77C9. Only concern I see is something about power supply whining noise.

LG 77 C9 (Also LG 65 C7 and Sony XBR55X900E)
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-203
Klipsch RP-280F / RC-62ii / RP-140SA / RS-35 / RS-25
Dual PSA V1800s
post #10282 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 07:38 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7318 Post(s)
Liked: 7348
Quote:
If it was used that film would have been taken off. Did the remote have the batteries in already? If not your good...
post #10283 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Same here...I actually posted a similar question on this forum a week ago or so. I bought my 65" C9 from Costco and it concerned me that there wasn't any protective plastic covering on the screen though everything else seemed as expected. I'm glad to hear the response you received from LG.

I'm VERY happy with my purchase... fantastic TV!
post #10284 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanmander View Post
Am I meant to remove the protective film on the back? New owner and completely forgot to before I wall mounted!
I haven't seen any official LG recommendations but I personally don't see a problem with leaving the protective film on the back as it's not covering any venting. This protective plastic sheathing that LG has applied to the back (65" C9 in my case) doesn't even look like the typical temporary thin plastic sheathing used on most electronic equipment I've purchased over the years so I left my on. My C9 is wall-mounted and the back is not visible.
post #10285 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas W View Post
Hey all,

Hoping to join the ranks as a LG C9 owner here in the very near future. I've done enough research to burn my eyes out, bad habit, but I think I've completely settled on this set, including a ton of audio related searches to go along with it. This will be my first OLED so I've tried to read up on everything, including the vast majority of this very thread. Whew.

At any rate, I was sold on the TV until I read this from the LG C9 Consolidated Thread that is going on avsforum.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=58893208 (Its post #201 of 204 in the thread - I'm new so links won't work) - The post in question discusses the fact that there is TruMotion Artifacts that is affecting display in 24p content and may never be fixed. I may be an idiot, most likely, but I don't understand how significant that issue is, and if any current owners dealing with it would call it a deal breaker? From my understanding most content is created in 24p so wouldn't that affect just about everything I'll be viewing? I "might" be able to give myself some time to let my eyes adjust to stutter until I get used to it but selling my wife and kids on it, well, probably won't go over well.

I plan on using my current standard PS4 with the set, HDMI directly to TV, for now until I get a sound system in the room with a compatible AVR. I use my PS4 for everything from Vudu, Youtube, Netflix etc. Am I going to run into studder issues as mentioned in the above thread, or should I stick with the apps on the TV itself for viewing content?

On a bigger note, for those who like to discuss this stuff and provide input. Any recommends or thoughts as I set up a new room. I'm planning to go with the 55" C9, and PS4. May add a UHD blu-ray player or w/e if its needed/recommended but I do plan on upgrading to the PS5 when it comes out. The room is about 10' x 11' and I'd like to add a surround sound to go with it. I've been monitoring this thread for compatible AVR's with eARC to get the support I need in the event I add a ROKU or Shield TV, albeit not sure I need it. For this size room is a standard 5.2.1 setup to much? My wife thinks I'm out of my mind, but I want a small theatre in this room lol. I have no loyalties when it comes to audio equipment, and using this site I came across the highly recommended ELACS system, but my wife is gonna flip when I tell her its another $1500+.

Thanks in advance.
Yeah, same here (research my purchases to death!). After many months I had it narrowed down to a 65" C9 and Samsung Q90R and ended up with the C9 - MORE than happy with my purchase, my wife is getting tired hearing my various comments on the fantastic picture, upscaling, features, etc.. Visitors are also blown away.

I have everything connected (Xbox One X - only use for occasional gaming and DVD/Blu-ray, and Dish Hopper 3) directly to my C9 and use ARC (using pass-through setting) to my 2014 sound bar (Vizio 54", 5.1.2, D.Digital/DTS). I actually tried two new sound bars as I wanted to take advantage of Dolby Atmos but returned both because to me the sound improvements, which to me and my wife was hardly noticeable or worse than my current, wasn't worth the cost ($700 Visio SB46514-F6 and $1000 Samsung HW-Q80R). Many of the new sound bars have tinny sounding vocals on most TV programming, compared to my older Visio, and if they don't have rear speakers lack the room filling sounds. I've played many Dolby Atmos demo's on YouTube, my XB1X, and DVD sampler disks. I got away from the audio amp/receiver solutions (have built-in surround speakers speakers when built our house but don't use anymore) as I was satisfied with my 2014 sound bar solution.

As for adding an additional Roku/Apple TV/Nvidia Shield for apps, in most cases I don't see the need. Yes there may be an app or function some may find advantageous, I'm only talking of my needs. The build-in apps on this C9 work great so far (using primarily Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube, YouTube TV (play to switch from Dish satellite), iHeartRadio and Pandora). I had been using a new Chromecast Ultra but the built-in casting works just as well for me so I moved that to another TV in the house.

My $.02
post #10286 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 09:28 AM

Anyone find a good and compatible physical keyboard/keypad for your C9? For this purpose I would think Bluetooth would work better than USB for range, tried a Logitech wireless USB keyboard but it's really too large to be practical and range is an issue. I would like to find something small/compact to have handy when needing to enter more than a few characters/words - I'm too slow with onscreen input.
post #10287 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 11:34 AM

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 27
What do you guys think? Not bad for AutoCal dE_lCtCp_240 target?

post #10288 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 11:56 AM

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Liked: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanmander View Post
The film on the back can lead to the tv running hotter, but I don't think it is a huge deal. Many of us left the film on the back for a couple months before we even realized it was there. Also, some people have 1 film on the back, and others have 3 films (1 in top middle, and 1 on each side).

It seems only about 75% of C9s come with a film on the front.

LG 65" C9; Denon AVR-S750H
5.1.2: Emotiva Airmotiv C2, T-Zero (x2), E1 (x4); HSU VTF-2
post #10289 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 01:11 PM

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Does the C9 use the Apx low latency codec? Can someone please confirm before I go buy an expensive Aptx amplifier for Bluetooth audio.
post #10290 of 13631 Old 12-08-2019, 01:25 PM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwisme View Post
Yeah, same here (research my purchases to death!). After many months I had it narrowed down to a 65" C9 and Samsung Q90R and ended up with the C9 - MORE than happy with my purchase, my wife is getting tired hearing my various comments on the fantastic picture, upscaling, features, etc.. Visitors are also blown away.

I have everything connected (Xbox One X - only use for occasional gaming and DVD/Blu-ray, and Dish Hopper 3) directly to my C9 and use ARC (using pass-through setting) to my 2014 sound bar (Vizio 54", 5.1.2, D.Digital/DTS). I actually tried two new sound bars as I wanted to take advantage of Dolby Atmos but returned both because to me the sound improvements, which to me and my wife was hardly noticeable or worse than my current, wasn't worth the cost ($700 Visio SB46514-F6 and $1000 Samsung HW-Q80R). Many of the new sound bars have tinny sounding vocals on most TV programming, compared to my older Visio, and if they don't have rear speakers lack the room filling sounds. I've played many Dolby Atmos demo's on YouTube, my XB1X, and DVD sampler disks. I got away from the audio amp/receiver solutions (have built-in surround speakers speakers when built our house but don't use anymore) as I was satisfied with my 2014 sound bar solution.

As for adding an additional Roku/Apple TV/Nvidia Shield for apps, in most cases I don't see the need. Yes there may be an app or function some may find advantageous, I'm only talking of my needs. The build-in apps on this C9 work great so far (using primarily Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube, YouTube TV (play to switch from Dish satellite), iHeartRadio and Pandora). I had been using a new Chromecast Ultra but the built-in casting works just as well for me so I moved that to another TV in the house.

My $.02
Awesome, thanks for the reply. The C9 and the Samsung Q90R are the same two TV's I've narrowed it down to as well, albeit I doubt I'll go with the Q90R because it lacks the true HDMI 2.1 ports that the C9 comes with. My only hesitation as I noted in a previous post was the report of artifacting and issues with 24p content and I didn't know how that would affect me. Sounds like I shouldn't have an issue tho.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
allm , dead , directional hdmi , hdmi , lg c9 oled , lg oled c9 , lgoled , oled , oled 55 , pixel dead , pixels , soundbar advice

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page