My Chad B calibrated LG B6 is still going strong, but it's coming up on 3 years, and I started looking to see if I should upgrade or not. I want to up size as well, but I'm not willing to pay the 77" LG OLED price. Like others, I'm hoping for a that price to start coming down in the coming years. I can hold out since my TV is superb with no burn in.
| Sony XBR77A9G | Marantz AV7704 | Emotiva XPA-7 | SVS Ultra Tower 7.2 System | Dual SVS PB2000 | Oppo UDP-203 | TiVo Bolt+ | Roku Ultra |