2019 Sony A9G Master Series OLED Owner's Thread - Page 10 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 852Likes

post #271 of 1339 Old 05-26-2019, 07:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spizz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvetica bold View Post
Can you explain a little further. Vincent just reviewed the C9 and gave it a best in class award. Curious why you prefer the A9G over the C9?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will be best in class until he reviews the A9G or Panny GZ2000 [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
I suspect this as well. The Sony A9G Master Series to win the best in class award as well from Vincent and also be titled a (Reference Display). It should also win in the new upcoming HD TV shootout. But this is only a guess on my part after comparing the C9 and A9G yesterday in person. Let’s see what happens. 😉

Sharp Elite PRO- 70X5FD 
Pioneer Elite VSX- 52 (A/V receiver)
Pioneer Elite BDP3FD (Blu-Ray) Player
Surround sound system: B&W (2) CM8's, (1) CENTER CHANNEL, (2) CM1 BOOKSHELF MONITORS's, (1) ASW10CM ACTIVE SUBWOOFER.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 1339 Old 05-26-2019, 07:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
Liked: 285
The early A9G impressions have me back on the fence. I was leaning towards picking up a C9 next weekend, as there are quite a few good deals right now, but concerns about its upscaling and motion processing may cause me to wait for the A9G. I am accustomed to quality Sony and Panasonic image processing and sensitive to subpar implementations (Samsung's SOE-heavy motion interpolation makes me nauseous).
post #273 of 1339 Old 05-26-2019, 09:55 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6390 Post(s)
Liked: 6388
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
How does Vincent give the C9 a best in class when its the only one he has done?
I guess it was best in class to date.......We have these models and the Z9G coming yet this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadTech51 View Post
Just saw the 77” A9G in person and I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw! The A9G was beautiful to behold much more so than any pictures actually show. I highly recommend to anyone if in doubt here to go look at the A9G in person. My first impression was actually WoW that’s one beautiful display and I didn’t get any feeling in anyway that this panel was less premium than the A1E was. In fact after it in person now I like it more!

The location in the store for this 77” A9G as you will see from the picture below was not ideal. It was literally one of the worst places they could have put it because of all the outside glare and ambient lighting going on this time of day. But anyway the picture does not do justice this thing was gorgeous!
Nice where was that at?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #274 of 1339 Old 05-26-2019, 11:16 AM

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 34
For what it's worth, my 65 inch A9F was delivered yesterday BB. Amazing picture and I was coming off of a Pioneer Kuro plasma. Even the BB crew was amazed and they have setup a lot of sets, but few A9F's because they are offered usually only in their Magnolia stores

Also had the chance to compare the build quality with the C9 and there is no comparison High end all the way No plastic I could see on the outside. Stand is covered in fabric. Obvious where Sony put some of their money. Afraid that the 9G will come off a little less impressive.

I would be shocked if the A9G proved to be that much better than the A9F or at least that the average person could see. I say if you can find an A9F grab it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry Allen View Post
Would you agree that tinting and non-uniformity seems worse on all the 2019 sets? I'm almost tempted at this point, to save a few quid/dollars and buy a A9F.
helvetica bold and kinglm like this.

Last edited by dealer6871; 05-26-2019 at 11:21 AM.
post #275 of 1339 Old 05-26-2019, 11:24 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Got my 65 A9G yesterday. Using it with Dish Hopper 3 and a Sony 800M 4K player.

It is replacing a 50" Pioneer 500M - last build before the shuttered the factory a decade ago.

The picture is awesome - which everyone here would assume after looking at these things in stores over the years.

4K Blue Planet material is perfect, as expected. I imagine every 2019 OLED will make 4K discs look gorgeous.

Watched an HD Bluray of Narnia - Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I was absolutely gobsmacked at the upconversion. It shouldn't be possible for the picture to be that good. Even my nine year old wouldn't stop talking about how awesome the picture. My twelve year old had no comment as he boycotted the evening in protest of the movie choice. I will get his opinion with Dr Strange this evening.

I've done some playing with the settings, just cause. I keep ending back on Standard.

I'm watching the Bucks / Raptors game right now. Basketball was my biggest worry going from a plasma to OLED. The Pioneer was always perfect with motion - never any streaking or noise. I can't stand motion artifacts which is what kept me from LED's all these years.

I see nothing. No dithering, no sparkles, even when the idiots in the stands keep waving those stupid blow up things during free throws (I'm sorry, they shouldn't be allowed...its annoying). Only thing, and it might be my imagination, the commercials seem ever so slightly sharper and punchier than the actual game. Maybe the algorithm is softening the picture ever so slightly as it deals with all the motion? or maybe it is just the type of cameras used on the game vs. the ads?

I will probably have it calibrated in the next few months to make sure the colors are tuned correctly, but to be honest, given what I've seen with ~5 hours use, I am not anticipating a huge improvement - some of course, I've seen before and afters and it does help.

The tiny little stand does reflect a bit - it is mostly matte, but it is still there is a dark room. However, it isn't really any worse than the wood finish on the TV stand. Can't say it is distracting.

Only complaint so far - and I am hoping this is only from my own idiocy - it doesn't appear I can get the A9G remote to control the 800M. There is nothing obvious in the setup and the manual only speaks to controlling a DVR (not my Dish of course, but the Roku...which is not freaking needed given all the apps on the TV).

If Sony didn't think it necessary to make their brand new fancy TV also control their brand new fancy 4K player then their marketing dept are morons

I can post pics later if people like, but I doubt they will look as good or any better than the others in this thread - don't have a nice camera
Spizz and MrKyle like this.
post #276 of 1339 Old 05-26-2019, 11:26 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
Liked: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJacks View Post
Overall the biggest difference that I've noticed between the two tv's is that the A9G has much better motion that's easier on the eyes and deeper, bolder colors. Generally speaking, the picture looks more realistic and natural on the A9G. With the C9, I just felt like I could literally see the TV trying to process the picture. I've followed reviews of the C9 pretty carefully and I'm fully aware that most praise the TV and so it is quite possible that I had somewhat of a lemon. Not sure if that was the case or not, but I can say that I haven't touched the picture settings on the A9G yet and it looks better than the C9 that I had. I know that I have a long way to go before I get the best picture out of this A9G and I'll be following this thread closely for recommendations, but so far I actually feel a sense of relief after making this exchange.
The part that you left out being better on sony is the DTM (dynamic tone mapping). Lg's dynamic tone mapping just overly brightens things and does not care about accuracy, it's like a blown up EOTF in the higher end, like what you would expect from a samsung tv. I think sony's DTM on the a9f/a9g is excellent, gives a more balanced and accurate picture and can make hdr10 sometimes look as good as dolby vision.
WOLVERNOLE likes this.
post #277 of 1339 Old 05-26-2019, 11:37 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomopolis View Post
Watched an HD Bluray of Narnia - Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I was absolutely gobsmacked at the upconversion. It shouldn't be possible for the picture to be that good. Even my nine year old wouldn't stop talking about how awesome the picture. My twelve year old had no comment as he boycotted the evening in protest of the movie choice. I will get his opinion with Dr Strange this evening.
One advantage of the X1 ultimate chipset over the X1 xtreme according to a sony exec. i talked to was that the X1 ultimate does some extra processing specifically on 1080p blu rays. So while the x1 xtreme did very good displaying 1080p blu rays , the x1 ultimate can make them look almost like 4k. If you have 2001: a space odyssey 1080p disc, it looks incredible on the a9f/a9g and could be mistaken for 4k.

Edit: If any of you are looking for a blu ray player to pair with these sony oleds, keep an eye out on the (to be launched) sony X1100ES, it's better than the 800 or 700 and it will have a bravia mode that optimizes the image further when it detects a bravia display connected to it.

Last edited by Menarini; 05-26-2019 at 11:45 AM.
post #278 of 1339 Old 05-26-2019, 03:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 2046 Post(s)
Liked: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menarini View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomopolis View Post
One advantage of the X1 ultimate chipset over the X1 xtreme according to a sony exec. i talked to was that the X1 ultimate does some extra processing specifically on 1080p blu rays. So while the x1 xtreme did very good displaying 1080p blu rays , the x1 ultimate can make them look almost like 4k. If you have 2001: a space odyssey 1080p disc, it looks incredible on the a9f/a9g and could be mistaken for 4k.

Edit: If any of you are looking for a blu ray player to pair with these sony oleds, keep an eye out on the (to be launched) sony X1100ES, it's better than the 800 or 700 and it will have a bravia mode that optimizes the image further when it detects a bravia display connected to it.
You seem to post in all the oled threads. Are you an owner or buying 1 of these? Clearly you’re a Sony fan so...
post #279 of 1339 Old 05-26-2019, 03:54 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarguy316 View Post
You seem to post in all the oled threads. Are you an owner or buying 1 of these? Clearly you’re a Sony fan so...
Which oled threads are those? I do not post in the c8 thread, i have never posted in the sony A8F thread, i did make some posts in the lg c9 thread and now im posting here.
I'm not an owner of any of these tv's, the 2019s havent launched where i live, they will do in june. if you read some of my previous posts in this thread, im trying to find out whether the a9g is worth it over the a9f. And the other tv that's on my consideration list is the pana. gz2000, the decision remains pending. And im not a sony fan, im a fan of whatever company can provide the best picture quality in the business, if that company goes by another name than sony, i'd be just as interested.
post #280 of 1339 Old 05-26-2019, 04:01 PM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 38
All set up. From watching a few 4k blurays and some streaming 4k and 2k, all I can say is that everything looks amazing so far. I have not done any tests for tint or banding or anything, just set it to "custom" picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190526_182249.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	933.7 KB
ID:	2572162  
Spizz, hockeynut, hifi59 and 2 others like this.

Sony A9G 65" | Denon avr-x6500h | Oppo UDP-203 | Sonos | 7.1.4 (KEF Q35 fronts, Q9C center, Q10 for surrounds, ci200QR heights, Martin Logan Dynamo 300 sub)
post #281 of 1339 Old 05-26-2019, 07:13 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 58
I’ve been set up for a few days now. All is well with the tv except for “minor” screen uniformity typical of these LG Oled panels. Not noticeable with most content. Coming off of a well calibrated Kuro Elite, the A9G wins on a macro level (in your face pop, resolution and ultimate blacks). On another level ( near blacks, uniformity, motion, color accuracy) the Kuro reigns supreme....for now. The Sony is not yet fully calibrated so as far as the color accuracy and nears blacks are concerned, this may change. I’ve made some minor bias and gain adjustments by eye and having lived with the Kuro for 11 years, I think I’m relatively close to having an accurate picture. I intend to do a full calibration with my Eye1Pro later this week after some break in time. This thing upscale beautifully. Blu-Ray movies look very close to actual 4K. I’m impressed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2465656C-90F2-46CD-94EB-D0E73E7CBC8F.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	2572186   Click image for larger version

Name:	553A3551-E849-4D6F-8CE7-858D13AD53C0.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	2572188   Click image for larger version

Name:	689CC610-7B21-4D37-AEBE-8A822324AD5B.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	2572192  

If you're talkin, you ain't learnin.
post #282 of 1339 Old 05-26-2019, 09:08 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifi59 View Post
I’ve been set up for a few days now. All is well with the tv except for “minor” screen uniformity typical of these LG Oled panels. Not noticeable with most content. Coming off of a well calibrated Kuro Elite, the A9G wins on a macro level (in your face pop, resolution and ultimate blacks). On another level ( near blacks, uniformity, motion, color accuracy) the Kuro reigns supreme....for now. The Sony is not yet fully calibrated so as far as the color accuracy and nears blacks are concerned, this may change. I’ve made some minor bias and gain adjustments by eye and having lived with the Kuro for 11 years, I think I’m relatively close to having an accurate picture. I intend to do a full calibration with my Eye1Pro later this week after some break in time. This thing upscale beautifully. Blu-Ray movies look very close to actual 4K. I’m impressed.

I'll be looking for your report after calibration, as I too have an 11 year old Kuro and am wondering if now is the time to jump to an A9G. Looking at the A8 I see the advantages you mention but also wonder if the Kuro still does at least as well on the other characteristics you noted. Without a side by side comparison I can't really tell.
post #283 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 04:20 AM

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Who else is waiting for the 77". Must be nice for the 65" to enjoy the A9G earlier, congrats to all the owners.
post #284 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 04:46 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam97 View Post
Who else is waiting for the 77". Must be nice for the 65" to enjoy the A9G earlier, congrats to all the owners.
I've got a 77" on order here in Finland, so far I've been told to expect a mid/late June delivery.
post #285 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 06:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Quoted: 4277 Post(s)
Liked: 5231
You folks know that the A9G ootb the white point it set to the modified Judd white point and not D65?

John
Sony 55A1E, A9F / LG 55OLEDC8
Marantz 7012, Ohm Walsh Speakers
Klein K10-A, Jeti 1501, Murideo Six-G
Calman Ultimate, ISF Level III Certified
post #286 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 06:31 AM
Advanced Member

^Yes, i asked that question few pages back and dnice answered it. it's the same as a9f ootb.
jrref likes this.
post #287 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 07:07 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 5920
Quote:
I wanted one, but in my HT room, I set up power recliners and our eyes will be like 6-7' from the screen. It is a case where 77" is too much. One time in this hobby "rules" saved me money.
hifi59 and jrref like this.

XBR65A9G / XBR65A8F
Oppo UDP-203 / Sony X800M2
AVRX6500H / RP-8000F / RP-504C / RP-502S / FV15HP
post #288 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 07:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
Liked: 1024
Has anyone that is interested in this set figured out a solution for their soundbar? Or is the only solution ditching it all together?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

65” Sony A9G (on order) | 65” Samsung Q90r | 55” LG C8 | 65” Sony Z9D (R.I.P.) | 55” Sony x850b. Denon s940e | Bose soundbar 700 | Apple TV 4K | Panasonic UB820 | PS4 | Xbox One X
post #289 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 07:29 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcook View Post
I'll be looking for your report after calibration, as I too have an 11 year old Kuro and am wondering if now is the time to jump to an A9G. Looking at the A8 I see the advantages you mention but also wonder if the Kuro still does at least as well on the other characteristics you noted. Without a side by side comparison I can't really tell.
The 2 areas that the Sony (or any Oled) will never match the Kuro are screen uniformity and motion. You just can’t beat the Kuro in those areas as of this date. The color accuracy of the Sony “should” match the Kuro once calibrated to the same level. Right now, the Kuro is still surpassing my Sony in this regard. Shadow detail on the Kuro is perfect imo. I’m not sure if the Sony will ever match it.

While the deep inky blacks of Oleds are incredible, I was never really wanting for deeper blacks on the Kuro though. There are only one or 2 movies that I can think of that brought it to its knees because of the super low contrast of the scenes. In the foreign film “El Orfanato” there is a dark scene where a person goes down into their basement. The contrast of these scene is super low and its’s at this point that the inky blacks of the Kuro are no longer. I think the beginning of Pans Labrynth also has a scene like this. Can’t remember for sure. Anyway, these are rare occurrences with movies that I’ve seen but they did expose the underbelly of the Kuro. I don’t think Oleds will have this problem.

The spectral highlights are outstanding on the Sony and the Kuro can’t match it. Same goes for overall light output, at least with HDR content. All these in your face Oled delights are amazing overall, but sometimes I think it can take away from the classic cinematic experience that the Kuro delivers in spades. The jury is still out on this, but my wife who has a good eye, at this point, prefers the Kuro for movies. Especially those with film grain and those that are epic like Lawrence of Arabia, for example.

I personally think the positives of the Sony will outweigh the negatives. It’s only the uniformity issue, that at times, bothers me most, followed by motion, but neither of which are “terrible”. I am feeling out these two issues as the days go by to see if I can naturally adjust to them. I am also slightly fearful of burn in and image longevity more-so than I was with the Kuro. Never a hint of burn in on the Kuro over all these years plus the image is as good and as bright as it was on day 1! Having said that, most calibrators in the field are not seeing many burn in issues yet. I have 3 weeks remaining till I can return the Sony. My hunch is that I won’t be doing that because the Sony’s strengths are that good. We’ll see and I will update after I calibrate it later his week.
GregF2, rjcook and tzh21y like this.

If you're talkin, you ain't learnin.

Last edited by hifi59; 05-27-2019 at 07:33 AM.
post #290 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 07:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 218
Quote:
I’m also waiting for a 77” was told order date June 2nd. They should them in store I’m told a few weeks later. Then a delivery date must be scheduled so I’m thinking probably mid to late June before it’s set up.

I do have a 65” scheduled for delivery today so we’ll see what happens with that. So far no delivery confirmation on that.

Sharp Elite PRO- 70X5FD 
Pioneer Elite VSX- 52 (A/V receiver)
Pioneer Elite BDP3FD (Blu-Ray) Player
Surround sound system: B&W (2) CM8's, (1) CENTER CHANNEL, (2) CM1 BOOKSHELF MONITORS's, (1) ASW10CM ACTIVE SUBWOOFER.
post #291 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 07:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd13 View Post
Has anyone that is interested in this set figured out a solution for their soundbar? Or is the only solution ditching it all together?

You either need to wall mount the TV or create a riser to increase the height of the TV by a few inches.
post #292 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 07:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
Liked: 1024
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD23 View Post
You either need to wall mount the TV or create a riser to increase the height of the TV by a few inches.
What do you suggest for a riser for my Bose soundbar 700 which is 2.25 inches tall?

65” Sony A9G (on order) | 65” Samsung Q90r | 55” LG C8 | 65” Sony Z9D (R.I.P.) | 55” Sony x850b. Denon s940e | Bose soundbar 700 | Apple TV 4K | Panasonic UB820 | PS4 | Xbox One X
post #293 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 07:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifi59 View Post
The 2 areas that the Sony (or any Oled) will never match the Kuro are screen uniformity and motion. You just can’t beat the Kuro in those areas as of this date. The color accuracy of the Sony “should” match the Kuro once calibrated to the same level. Right now, the Kuro is still surpassing my Sony in this regard. Shadow detail on the Kuro is perfect imo. I’m not sure if the Sony will ever match it.

I've seen some people recently arguing that OLED motion meets or surpasses the best plasma motion, but I have not seen anything in person to support that. Until much more sophisticated BFI, such as what was promised by LG is implemented, I don't think plasma motion will be matched.
post #294 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 09:05 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I am also waiting for the 77". I again was also told that June 2nd Best Buy should have a sku in the system so you could order for an estimated June 9th in stock date.

Sony XBR77A9G
Sony XBR55930e
Denon AVR 6300
post #295 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 09:46 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstang95 View Post
I am also waiting for the 77". I again was also told that June 2nd Best Buy should have a sku in the system so you could order for an estimated June 9th in stock date.
abt & pc richards has the 77 inch already my friend is getting theirs tomorrow
post #296 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 10:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
Liked: 388
Quote:
I've seen some people recently arguing that OLED motion meets or surpasses the best plasma motion, but I have not seen anything in person to support that. Until much more sophisticated BFI, such as what was promised by LG is implemented, I don't think plasma motion will be matched.

I don't know if it needs to be sophisticated, but 120Hz is probably the minimum threshold that would be acceptable; and I would think 240Hz is needed to match the best of plasma motion (primarily because of the low persistence of OLED pixels). We'll see....maybe next year.
post #297 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 11:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWetmore View Post
I don't know if it needs to be sophisticated, but 120Hz is probably the minimum threshold that would be acceptable; and I would think 240Hz is needed to match the best of plasma motion (primarily because of the low persistence of OLED pixels). We'll see....maybe next year.

I agree, and AFAIK the A9G only has 60 Hz BFI like all other recent OLEDs. LG promised 120 Hz BFI for 2019 at CES, but then removed the feature prior to release.
post #298 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 12:52 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
I agree, and AFAIK the A9G only has 60 Hz BFI like all other recent OLEDs. LG promised 120 Hz BFI for 2019 at CES, but then removed the feature prior to release.
Also waiting for 77", but will probably hold off until late fall and see what kind of price drops happen.

Sony XBR65A1E 65"/SAE Mark IIICM/SAE Mark IM/SAE Mark VI/SAE Mark XXVII/Thoren's TD 125/SME Tone Arm/Ortofon cartridge/Infinity Kappa 8.1/lots of vinyl/2016 Toyota Land Cruiser/2018 Porsche Turbo S/Nikon/Kimber/Spoiled Scottish Terrier
post #299 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 02:16 PM
Advanced Member

120/240hz bfi will still not surpass the MPRT of the best plasmas ~1.8 ms and CRT 1 ms. And 240hz BFI is not going to be doable unless the panel's native refresh rate improves , panels are currently 120hz. They ran into problems with 120hz BFI this year. Secondly with bfi you would never be able to avoid some brightness hit, making it unusable for hdr where you want the tv to be hitting its peak brightness specs.
post #300 of 1339 Old 05-27-2019, 02:29 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd13 View Post

Get a proper surround sound system. Sony expects that people buying such a premium oled tv are using a surround system with a center or using the tv's center speaker mode pairing it with other home theater speakers. Soundbars are a compromise on sound quality anyways, especially if you're a fan of 3d audio atmos or dts x.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page