Custom 893 crossover boards - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-25-2016, 08:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 149
Custom 893 crossover boards

Hey guys. I am almost done with my 893 build and have extra crossover boards left over that I want to sell. Here is a picture of the board itself:

Assembled crossover mounted in rear panel, fits nicely between the supports.

Here it is dry fitted.

This board layout is based on the schematic posted on the 893 development thread and fabricated in China for a quick proto run with a minimum qty requirement. I bought enough to meet that requirement and thus have extra boards I do not need. For those interested in having the crossovers assembled, I can do that for you as well. Just send me the parts and I will send you back the assembled boards.

Price per board: $20 shipped, $17 for each additional board
Price assembled: $30 shipped per board.

For those that are just interested in the boards, please note that there is a typo on the bottom left inductor. It should say 4.5mH instead of 4mH. I will slap a label over it before shipping to avoid confusion but thought I'd mention that here.

Not entirely sure this is against the forum rules or not but thought I would post it here instead of the Classified area since most potential buyers would be here. If it is please let me know and I will move it.

Thanks. PM me for any questions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page