Channel Master DVR+ Owners Thread - Page 303 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4182Likes

post #9061 of 16648 Old 07-05-2015, 04:07 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Now that I should have met the 5 posts minimum required by the AVS Forum to be able to post external links here you go. See:

How do I set up a name based or series recording on my DVR+

http://support.channelmaster.com/hc/...ding-on-my-DVR-

Since you are a new owner the following link may also help any other questions you may have:

http://support.channelmaster.com/hc/...CM-7500TB1-DVR-

My apologizes to others for making so many quick replies, just trying to help and did not have enough posts to originally post the links directly until reaching the 5 posts minimum required by the AVS Forum to post external links.
pachinko and pilotart like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9062 of 16648 Old 07-05-2015, 04:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 997 Post(s)
Liked: 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Little View Post
...Yesterday the Linear TV channels were locking up once again, so after several cold boots decided to do a complete factory reset. As others know that means you have to re-download the most recent firmware update.

*** The problem now is if I "Pause" any live OTA stations instead of allowing live broadcasting to be paused for 2 hours ... now it will only allow me to pause the DVR+ for 15 minutes for live OTA shows. (It's really annoying to me because during weekend sports shows often I like to pause them for at least 30 minutes minimum so I can blast right through all the commercials.)
Thanks, I actually didn't know that a Default Factory Reset required updating the software (CM doesn't mention that anywhere that I'm aware), but it certainly makes sense. I'm updating the DVR+ Lister Help file to mention this!

I rarely pause Live TV anymore, so I don't have much experience with how it reacts, but I just tried to duplicate the issue you describe, and cannot duplicate it. Here's what I did. I changed the channel to wipe the buffer clean (I wish it didn't do that BTW), the pressed the Pause button. The counter is currently at -0:25:33, and counting, which is far more than the 15 minutes you're getting! FYI, I'm running version 124R.

Wait a minute!!! I'll bet your "Storage Device" is set to "Internal Storage Device"! If I disconnect the USB HDD, then I get only 15 minutes of pause buffer. Reconnect your hard disk.
post #9063 of 16648 Old 07-05-2015, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachinko View Post

Wait a minute!!! I'll bet your "Storage Device" is set to "Internal Storage Device"! If I disconnect the USB HDD, then I get only 15 minutes of pause buffer. Reconnect your hard disk.

It has everything to do with the Seagate EHD which I'm using. It is one of the CM recommended Seagate EHD's and had worked fine from 2014 until after doing the factory reset.

Noticed several hours ago the blue light on the EHD is not on. About 6 hours ago did a "Re-Initialize Storage Device" not realizing that is for the "Internal Storage Device" and now even with the Seagate EHD plugged into the DVR+ it still will not let me go to "Connect External Hard Drive".

*** That' been the problem for the past 5 to 6 hours, is by clicking MENU > DVR > DVR Setup, I can not get the "Connect External Drive" to highlight in the yellow color to be able to select that option.

Anyone have any tips on how to get the "Connect External Drive" icon to display so I can select that option. The Seagate EHD is plugged into the 16gb CM DVR+ and I still can not get the "Connect External Drive" icon to display so I can select that option.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9064 of 16648 Old 07-05-2015, 06:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
It has everything to do with the Seagate EHD which I'm using. It is one of the CM recommended Seagate EHD's and had worked fine from 2014 until after doing the factory reset.

Noticed several hours ago the blue light on the EHD is not on. About 6 hours ago did a "Re-Initialize Storage Device" not realizing that is for the "Internal Storage Device" and now even with the Seagate EHD plugged into the DVR+ it still will not let me go to "Connect External Hard Drive".

*** That' been the problem for the past 5 to 6 hours, is by clicking MENU > DVR > DVR Setup, I can not get the "Connect External Drive" to highlight in the yellow color to be able to select that option.

Anyone have any tips on how to get the "Connect External Drive" icon to display so I can select that option. The Seagate EHD is plugged into the 16gb CM DVR+ and I still can not get the "Connect External Drive" icon to display so I can select that option.
Someone a while back had a similar problem that was traced to the USB connector not being fully seated. Have you tried that, and if so, do you have another cable you can try. Also unplug and replug the cable on both ends, and jiggle the plugs to see if maybe there is a poor connector on either the DVR+, the EHD, or the cable. Recently I bought a bunch of HDMI cables, and 5 out of 13 were defective when I received them, so you never know about cables.

Try connecting to the other USB port on the DVR+.

Maybe disconnect the EHD and do a Cold Boot, waiting a painfully long 10 or 15 minutes without power. After booting, try to connect the EHD?
post #9065 of 16648 Old 07-05-2015, 06:52 AM

Quote:

Thanks figured it out. Did another factory reset, then after going through the factory reset process up to just after you do the channel scan, the television picture does display from an OTA station being broadcast, and you will get a pop-up message on the television screen which says "USB WiFi Device Added".

At that that point where you get a pop-up message saying "USB WiFi Device Added" on the television screen BEFORE you select "Confirm" (which is the next step to connect your WiFi and enter your internet connection information) is when you have to plug in the EHD for it to be formatted again.

You have to connect the EHD to the DVR+ when you get the pop-up message saying "USB WiFi Device Added" on the television screen BEFORE you select "Confirm" and proceeding any further during the set-up of the DVR+.

It does not say that specifically below:

http://support.channelmaster.com/hc/...rive-to-my-DVR-

The past year got so used to being able to pause live OTA stations for up to 2 hours during sports programs I need that capability.
post #9066 of 16648 Old 07-05-2015, 07:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks figured it out. Did another factory reset, then after going through the factory reset process up to just after you do the channel scan, the television picture does display from an OTA station being broadcast, and you will get a pop-up message on the television screen which says "USB WiFi Device Added".

At that that point where you get a pop-up message saying "USB WiFi Device Added" on the television screen BEFORE you select "Confirm" (which is the next step to connect your WiFi and enter your internet connection information) is when you have to plug in the EHD for it to be formatted again.

You have to connect the EHD to the DVR+ when you get the pop-up message saying "USB WiFi Device Added" on the television screen BEFORE you select "Confirm" and proceeding any further during the set-up of the DVR+.

It does not say that specifically below:

http://support.channelmaster.com/hc/...rive-to-my-DVR-

The past year got so used to being able to pause live OTA stations for up to 2 hours during sports programs I need that capability.
Happy to hear you got it working! I suspect you can wait until the entire setup process is complete before connecting the EHD (that's what I did when I first got mine, although that was version 111R).

Pausing Live TV is nice, but may I suggest you press that little red record button, or the OK button, and record the Show. Then you won't have to worry about the tiny 2 hour buffer, or worse, someone changing the channel and loosing that buffer!
post #9067 of 16648 Old 07-05-2015, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Happy to hear you got it working! I suspect you can wait until the entire setup process is complete before connecting the EHD (that's what I did when I first got mine, although that was version 111R).

Pausing Live TV is nice, but may I suggest you press that little red record button, or the OK button, and record the Show. Then you won't have to worry about the tiny 2 hour buffer, or worse, someone changing the channel and loosing that buffer!

As far as waiting until the entire setup process is complete, that is what I did the first couple factory resets in the past 14 hours as well as at least once had the EHD plugged in from the start of the entire setup process. I had done multiple factory resets before even posting on the AVS Forum. That's why I finally looked for information on the CM support link I posted above because of all the factory resets I had done since Saturday evening. There is where it states: 3. Once the DVR+ is set up and you have a channel displayed on your screen, now plug in your USB hard drive to one of the open USB ports on the back of the DVR+.

Keep in mind at that point the DVR+ has NOT been entirely setup because all you have done up to that point is the channel scan and you have not connected the WiFi nor have you entered any of your internet information. That's why I stated you have to connect the EHD before proceeding further.

After almost 1 year of using the DVR+ for us there is no reason to record a show if it is still within the 2 hour window. If it looks like we will go over the 2 hour window allowed by pressing the pause key then is when I will select to record the previously aired program, which can be done with the DVR+ as long as you have not changed channels.

Thought I'd also mention to others when on the CM support link earlier that CM currently has all their antennas on sale for 20% off thru 7/6/2015. My old RCA antenna is still working fine, but in case anyone else needs a new CM antenna their website states they are on sale.

Last edited by C. Little; 07-05-2015 at 09:12 AM.
post #9068 of 16648 Old 07-05-2015, 09:26 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Question for any one on the thread in the Phoenix area, do you get UNKOWN EVENT on channels 38.5 ( This tv ) and 44.2 ( Retro tv ) in the Rovi guide? If not than I must be doing something wrong.
post #9069 of 16648 Old 07-05-2015, 09:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
As far as waiting until the entire setup process is complete, that is what I did the first couple factory resets in the past 14 hours as well as at least once had the EHD plugged in from the start of the entire setup process. I had done multiple factory resets before even posting on the AVS Forum. That's why I finally looked for information on the CM support link I posted above because of all the factory resets I had done since Saturday evening. There is where it states: 3. Once the DVR+ is set up and you have a channel displayed on your screen, now plug in your USB hard drive to one of the open USB ports on the back of the DVR+.

Keep in mind at that point the DVR+ has NOT been entirely setup because all you have done up to that point is the channel scan and you have not connected the WiFi nor have you entered any of your internet information. That's why I stated you have to connect the EHD before proceeding further.

After almost 1 year of using the DVR+ for us there is no reason to record a show if it is still within the 2 hour window. If it looks like we will go over the 2 hour window allowed by pressing the pause key then is when I will select to record the previously aired program, which can be done with the DVR+ as long as you have not changed channels.

Thought I'd also mention to others when on the CM support link earlier that CM currently has all their antennas on sale for 20% off thru 7/6/2015. My old RCA antenna is still working fine, but in case anyone else needs a new CM antenna their website states they are on sale.
Parsing words a little more closely, I think we're saying the same thing. On the Q&A link your provided, Channel Master states "We recommend completely setting up your DVR+ before connecting your hard drive to your DVR+". Later we read that it's completely setup when a channel first displays (when it asks no more questions).

That does not mean the owner doesn't have more to do, such as adjusting the Skip amounts, setting Power options, and Parental Controls, etc. But no way, no how, you should have to attach an EHD before doing anything that the DVR+ allows to be done. In fact, some folks don't even have an EHD when they first get their DVR+, so what about them? Surely they are going to go snooping around the menu system and change things.

If you cannot successfully attach your EHD after adjusting settings beyond what CM considers a complete setup, and you can duplicate not being able to do that, please report the issue to CM. I would try to confirm it myself if it weren't for having to reschedule everything. I'd have to be facing Jail Time before considering doing that!
pilotart likes this.
post #9070 of 16648 Old 07-06-2015, 10:29 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Rovie Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisticimaging View Post
Question for any one on the thread in the Phoenix area, do you get UNKOWN EVENT on channels 38.5 ( This tv ) and 44.2 ( Retro tv ) in the Rovi guide? If not than I must be doing something wrong.
I get the same thing. (I didn't update S/W, I am still on 114R)
I have a DVR Pal (PSIP only) and both channels say "No Information".
Needless to say my TiVo Roameo OTA is accutate.

The listings on most of the obscure channels are wrong on the DVR+.
post #9071 of 16648 Old 07-06-2015, 03:07 PM

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in Phoenix View Post
I get the same thing. (I didn't update S/W, I am still on 114R)
I have a DVR Pal (PSIP only) and both channels say "No Information".
Needless to say my TiVo Roameo OTA is accutate.

The listings on most of the obscure channels are wrong on the DVR+.
Thanks I thought that it would catch up after a while but does not look that way. I am using the 114 too.
post #9072 of 16648 Old 07-08-2015, 12:22 PM

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Question about weird behavior tuning to a channel. I posted this in an OTA - San Francisco forum but no help.

For the past month or so, I have been having problems tuning into KPIX channel 5 or 5.2. Usually what happens is that the screen is black for several seconds, then finally the channel appears perfectly. Or, it never works. The signal strength is 100! I have never seen this behavior with my current unit or any other. Normally, if I can't pick up a channel, it's due to low signal strength.

I've heard of people having "too strong" a signal, but I am 35 miles away so that's not it.

Any similar experiences, or ideas what is happening?
post #9073 of 16648 Old 07-08-2015, 01:00 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by dishrag2 View Post
Question about weird behavior tuning to a channel. I posted this in an OTA - San Francisco forum but no help.

For the past month or so, I have been having problems tuning into KPIX channel 5 or 5.2. Usually what happens is that the screen is black for several seconds, then finally the channel appears perfectly. Or, it never works. The signal strength is 100! I have never seen this behavior with my current unit or any other. Normally, if I can't pick up a channel, it's due to low signal strength.

I've heard of people having "too strong" a signal, but I am 35 miles away so that's not it.

I would suggest posting in the HDTV Technical forum and seeing what they can suggest. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/25-hdtv-technical/
post #9074 of 16648 Old 07-08-2015, 01:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
Liked: 491
Ask engineers of the station - did they extend GOP for that sub-channel beyond 10 sec ?
post #9075 of 16648 Old 07-09-2015, 06:33 PM

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Liked: 41
post #9076 of 16648 Old 07-09-2015, 06:56 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
A few issues and their solution

I had a few issues with my DVR+ that took a combination of some of the solutions mentioned here. It worked well for the first few months, then I started getting constant "No information available" messages in the guide. I finally had enough and did a thorough check yesterday.

The first thing I noticed was that the wireless was not connected and I could only get it to connect briefly and sporadically, due to a weak signal. Adding an extension to the wireless adapter improved the signal dramatically, though I had to try two extensions, as the first one didn't work at all. Once that was done, I checked the firmware version and it was 114R, so an upgrade to 124R was in order. The wireless connection worked fine and the process went smoothly, albeit slowly.

After a reboot, the problem with the Guide is gone, with the Rovi Guide fully functional now. The updated menu system is more responsive and I'm playing with the Channel Master TV to decide whether I want to keep it enabled. At this point, I'm very please with the updates.
post #9077 of 16648 Old 07-09-2015, 08:45 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dishrag2 View Post

I've found both KPIX (I was in the Bay Area) and KTVL(Medford, Or.) create a delay presenting both picture and sound when tuned with either a DTVPal, VIZIO or SONY tuner(in simple usage terms).

I asked the KTVL engineering chef about this and was told “there is no problem”. But what was included by KTVL is, they use a “shared” bandwidth setup that “judges” bandwidth “needs” on a main channel vs sub channel(s) basis to provide “HD” to both(or more at KTVL, GRIT included).

Both at “HD”, priority, where needed, keeps the main channel at a higher bandwidth for a program such as live football and the sub channel would receive a lower bit rate but still be “HD”(in their opinion) even if the main channel had higher bit rates.
Since KTVL started this protocol tuning speed (picture-sound presentation) after tuning in channel has suffered greatly.
dishrag2 likes this.
post #9078 of 16648 Old 07-10-2015, 12:52 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 4
DVR+ remote control buttons

I'm new to DVR+, have installed the latest update (124R) and wonder if I've missed a one-button access to the following:
  • toggle CC on/off
  • delete a recording
  • access the scheduled recordings

The last one (scheduled recordings) I found, thanks to this forum, can be accessed with the buttons DVR, FF, FF, which is much better than coming in through the Menu. I find it strange that you need to FF twice, since this does not match the order in which these functions are presented on the Menu. Nor can I imagine that Series Options is more frequently used than Schedule.

Do the folks at Channel Master monitor this forum? That last paragraph was primarily aimed at them. I also find it strange that they have a Community Forum, but I found nothing there, and no way to post a question because a Topic is required but none are available to select.

Wouldn't it be nice if we had an option to program the colored buttons to do what we want? Right now they jump directly to certain Linear channels in the Guide, which seems extra-super redundant for all 4 to do.

Thanks in advance.
JHBrandt likes this.
post #9079 of 16648 Old 07-10-2015, 01:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
Liked: 491
CM people could monitor the forum, but all FW changes done by e* coders.
post #9080 of 16648 Old 07-11-2015, 10:30 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by bderoes View Post
Wouldn't it be nice if we had an option to program the colored buttons to do what we want? Right now they jump directly to certain Linear channels in the Guide, which seems extra-super redundant for all 4 to do.
My supposition is that they are planning on hundreds of channels so the colored buttons jump to various sections of the guide. How useful it is will depend on if you have linear channels enabled. Without guide data only linear TV news channels are really useful. So far, linear TV is a giant fail for most people, and I now recommend the Tivo-OTA with lifetime guide at a slightly higher price to my buddies.

I think it might be better for CM to focus on including app style options in the guide like the Vudu, Pandora and YouTube apps, but include apps for Amazon, Netflix, Plex and some way to access Roku without changing inputs.
emeryh likes this.
post #9081 of 16648 Old 07-11-2015, 05:43 PM

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Odd behavior noticed

I finally went the power line adapter route instead of wi-fi. Glad about that! But, I forgot to remove the dongle.
I have issues with either my router, modem, anti-virus, ISP and or internet explorer for some time now, so I started doing the search and destroy to get my internet right. Dang, there's that wi-fi dongle in the DVR+ so I pulled it out.

The DVR+ popped up saying I removed a USB device. Fine. Then it said it was going to revert back to the internal storage because no hdd was found? What? I only removed the wi-fi dongle, not the usb hdd. It initiated the internal then right back saying a USB device (Seagate....) was detected and asked if I wanted to use that? Yup. Then everything was back to normal. Still using 114 update.

I yanked the DISABLED wi-fi. So why did it go through all this if it knew I was using Ethernet and not wi-fi, and it knows the hdd is there as well?
post #9082 of 16648 Old 07-11-2015, 06:23 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerhead View Post
I yanked the DISABLED wi-fi. So why did it go through all this if it knew I was using Ethernet and not wi-fi, and it knows the hdd is there as well?
It doesn't "know" what you yanked. Pulling a USB device triggers the routine, and the routine ran, and the device went through the right steps. It enabled the fail safe internal memory, then checked to see if a USB device was attached that was suitable, then asked if you wanted to use it.
post #9083 of 16648 Old 07-11-2015, 07:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshagan View Post
It doesn't "know" what you yanked. Pulling a USB device triggers the routine, and the routine ran, and the device went through the right steps. It enabled the fail safe internal memory, then checked to see if a USB device was attached that was suitable, then asked if you wanted to use it.
The DVR+ should know that boogerhead unplugged the WiFi dongle, not the USB HDD. It certainly knows on my DVR+. I’ve unplugged the WiFi dongle many times while running 114R, and I just tried it again in 124R. The DVR+ reports “WiFi Device Removed”, does not disconnect the USB HDD, and does not switch to Internal Storage.

In boogerhead’s case, I’m thinking the combination of the Ethernet connection and the WiFi dongle revealed a bug in the software whereby the USB ports are not handled properly. I have not tested this theory.
post #9084 of 16648 Old 07-11-2015, 09:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 2734 Post(s)
Liked: 1337
Quote:
Originally Posted by bderoes View Post

Thanks in advance.
That is an excellent suggestion! Instead of CM/E* deciding for everyone what the colored buttons will do, and changing their function with each firmware release, they could just add a settings dialog where each DVR+ owner could choose for themselves what the colored buttons do.

In any case, I don't think CM and E* understand the concept of the colored buttons. They are supposed to be "context-sensitive," meaning that what they do depends on what's on the screen at any given point, rather than having fixed functions as they do in 124R. That is why they don't have labels; a menu or dialog that uses them is supposed to indicate what they do in that menu/dialog. They're similar in concept to the Fn keys on a computer keyboard.
pachinko and pilotart like this.
post #9085 of 16648 Old 07-11-2015, 09:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 2734 Post(s)
Liked: 1337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitess View Post
I asked the KTVL engineering chef about this and was told “there is no problem”. But what was included by KTVL is, they use a “shared” bandwidth setup that “judges” bandwidth “needs” on a main channel vs sub channel(s) basis to provide “HD” to both(or more at KTVL, GRIT included).

Both at “HD”, priority, where needed, keeps the main channel at a higher bandwidth for a program such as live football and the sub channel would receive a lower bit rate but still be “HD” (in their opinion) even if the main channel had higher bit rates.

Since KTVL started this protocol tuning speed (picture-sound presentation) after tuning in channel has suffered greatly.
I'm on the fringe of a similar "dual-HD" setup. Station KXII in Madill, OK has a 1080i, a 720p, and a 480i subchannel!

There's also a similar setup a bit further north with KTEN in Bromide, OK, so it seems to be more common in smaller markets where one or two stations may need to provide several networks via subchannels. KXII provides CBS, FOX, and My Network, while KTEN provides NBC, ABC, and CW. No idea what KPIX's excuse is, though; you'd think San Francisco would have plenty of stations for would-be HD networks to choose from.

The trick to semi-successfully overtaking the plumbing like this is a box called a "statistical multiplexer," or "statmux" for short, which drops data from the lower-priority channel(s) when more bandwidth is needed by higher-priority channels. One trick it can use to pull this off is replacing bandwidth-hungry I-frames with lower-bandwidth P- or B-frames; but since a tuner needs an I-frame to start decoding video, that can really slow down changing channels. (It also makes a longer-lasting mess if a reception glitch occurs.)

I would expect these statmuxes to be configurable as to how long they can go without sending an I-frame; I'd consider anything over about 2 seconds unacceptable, even if it causes a higher-priority channel's picture quality to suffer a bit.
post #9086 of 16648 Old 07-11-2015, 10:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1831 Post(s)
Liked: 1620
I'm not aware of any ATSC requirements for a minimum keyframe interval, but it might be an instance where if the interval is too long, the DVR+ simply gives up trying to decode the station sometimes: e.g. if the interval is 10 seconds, tuning in 3 seconds before the next keyframe arrives allows you to tune the station, whereas if you happen to tune in right after the last keyframe and need to wait 8-10 seconds for the next one, the DVR+ thinks that's too long to wait and assumes that there's no signal. It's hard to tell whether the DVR+ is at fault without trying multiple tuners to see if the problem manifests on them, too.
post #9087 of 16648 Old 07-12-2015, 08:50 AM

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 52
I was pleasantly surprised Friday to find guide data for the 5 subchannel stations for a low power station in okc that hereto for only showed TBA.
I had requested from CM about a month ago to forward my request for this channel guide to Rovi.
There is not much detailed info but at least now I can use name based recordings instead of manual recordings and the search function now searches those channels as well.
artisticimaging and JHBrandt like this.
post #9088 of 16648 Old 07-15-2015, 11:19 AM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Received notice today that the new Channel Master DVR+ Remote Control is mailing out today (via USPS).
post #9089 of 16648 Old 07-15-2015, 01:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Location: Randolph, NJ, 725' above sea level, 30 miles west of ESB
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
Liked: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by midas89 View Post
Received notice today that the new Channel Master DVR+ Remote Control is mailing out today (via USPS).
Yawn. And this was important to post because........
post #9090 of 16648 Old 07-15-2015, 01:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
Liked: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenL View Post
Yawn. And this was important to post because........
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/42-hdt...l#post35075785
midas89 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Recorders

Tags
578 , 999 , Channel Master , dvr+ , maintanance restart , maintenance restart , P552UI-B2 , vid posts 576/578 , vizio 4k

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page