Channel Master DVR+ Owners Thread - Page 304 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4222Likes

post #9091 of 16810 Old 07-15-2015, 01:27 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 25
LenL, I posted the news because Channel Master did not have the remotes available for shipping last month when I and others ordered one. They could not give a date when they'd be available for shipping. For anyone like myself who has been waiting a while for the remote to ship, I thought it might be helpful to know they are shipping them now.

I am so sorry you found my extremely short original notice boring and/or inconsequential. (You could have just ignored it if it had no significance to you personally.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9092 of 16810 Old 07-15-2015, 07:41 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked: 208
I got the same notice that my remote shipped. The USPS service isn't the fastest, but I'm hoping the journey from AZ to CA doesn't take more than a week or two.
midas89 likes this.
post #9093 of 16810 Old 07-16-2015, 05:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Location: Randolph, NJ, 725' above sea level, 30 miles west of ESB
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
Liked: 318
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by midas89 View Post
LenL, I posted the news because Channel Master did not have the remotes available for shipping last month when I and others ordered one. They could not give a date when they'd be available for shipping. For anyone like myself who has been waiting a while for the remote to ship, I thought it might be helpful to know they are shipping them now.

I am so sorry you found my extremely short original notice boring and/or inconsequential. (You could have just ignored it if it had no significance to you personally.

My problem is with me. YOU and others obviously read every single post on this forum, find every single one of interest and remember posts from a month ago. I think that leaves me out in the dust when you post a brief note about something that happened a month ago. I am a casual bowser of this forum and so when a post like yours comes along with no background info it is puzzling to me why you added it to the forum. By the way I did go back several pages looking to see if there was another post from you but I guess I did not go far enough back to 6/16.

I may be the only with this issue so I would suggest just ignore me or you and others could try to provide more background info when you continue to post on a topic many days and weeks later.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9094 of 16810 Old 07-16-2015, 10:29 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenL View Post
My problem is with me. YOU and others obviously read every single post on this forum, find every single one of interest and remember posts from a month ago. I think that leaves me out in the dust when you post a brief note about something that happened a month ago. I am a casual bowser of this forum and so when a post like yours comes along with no background info it is puzzling to me why you added it to the forum. By the way I did go back several pages looking to see if there was another post from you but I guess I did not go far enough back to 6/16.

I may be the only with this issue so I would suggest just ignore me or you and others could try to provide more background info when you continue to post on a topic many days and weeks later.
What? Why did you post this? What's the topic again?

JoeKustra likes this.
post #9095 of 16810 Old 07-16-2015, 11:57 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Liked: 48
FIVE CRASHES within a Few Hours

Sorry if this has already been sufficiently covered, but it just got ridiculously bad all of a sudden.

It seems that whenever I use the Skip Back button 2-3 times (it's set to 10 sec.), my DVR+ goes to black and requires a reset. It happened 5 times within hours, even after I unplugged the power to reset it. It had never happened quite like this before.

I'm still using firmware 114R and I'm hesitant to upgrade unless I see a detailed list of desirable changes, instead of the short, often-vague list I've seen several times now. I've already sent this msg. to CM. Anyone happen to have the solution, in case CM won't help? Thanks.

[Signature not found -- or just not clever enough.]
post #9096 of 16810 Old 07-17-2015, 02:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 2822 Post(s)
Liked: 1368
Just a hunch, SirCrow, but that could be a failing HDD. Just to be sure, could you plug the HDD into a PC and run diagnostics on it?

Of course, even if it is the HDD, it should just show an error message, not lock up the DVR
post #9097 of 16810 Old 07-17-2015, 02:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
Liked: 496
he could try to use internal storage only
he could report the station then someone could check if it's related to station mux but his DVR
etc
post #9098 of 16810 Old 07-17-2015, 02:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCrow View Post
Sorry if this has already been sufficiently covered, but it just got ridiculously bad all of a sudden.

It seems that whenever I use the Skip Back button 2-3 times (it's set to 10 sec.), my DVR+ goes to black and requires a reset. It happened 5 times within hours, even after I unplugged the power to reset it. It had never happened quite like this before.

I'm still using firmware 114R and I'm hesitant to upgrade unless I see a detailed list of desirable changes, instead of the short, often-vague list I've seen several times now. I've already sent this msg. to CM. Anyone happen to have the solution, in case CM won't help? Thanks.
I've posted this before but it rings a bell...

Mine used to do the same thing when I was on 114R but only with a couple of stations .
The DVR would completely freeze up and the picture would remain frozen or go black until reset.
It happened both with pause OR skip back.
Other than those 2 station the other stations seemed to work correctly tho I can't be sure I tested all of them; Some stations I rarely even tune to.

I can happily report that since 124R the problem seems to have disappeared.
The 2 problematic stations now pause and skip backward just as they should.
JHBrandt and pachinko like this.
post #9099 of 16810 Old 07-18-2015, 11:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Quote:
Received notice today that the new Channel Master DVR+ Remote Control is mailing out today (via USPS).
I also per-ordered the new remote but have not received a shipping notice unfortunately.
post #9100 of 16810 Old 07-18-2015, 02:01 PM

Channel Master Remote Received Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz3fwd View Post
I also per-ordered the new remote but have not received a shipping notice unfortunately.
I received the new Channel Master DVR+ Remote today. Here are my first impressions:

Feels cheap...and overpriced.

Battery compartment cover a bit difficult to slide off with one hand. I advise to put your two thumbs in the notch and then slide off.

Initial testing of the range looks good.
post #9101 of 16810 Old 07-18-2015, 02:46 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 20
DVR+ Signal Meters

I've had my DVR+ for a few weeks now and would like to know about the 2 different signal meters. One says Level the other Quality. How do they work hand in hand ? All other signal meters that I've seen only had one to work with when trying to aim the antenna.

I have several channels that show 100% Level and 0% Quality and will not let me add it to my list of channels. Then I will have a channel that has 40% Level and 30% Quality and it scans and adds the channels. Just trying to get a better understanding on what determines if and when a channel's signal is good enough to be scanned and added. Unless I totally missed it in the owners guide, I did not see anything about these 2 meters.

Thanks
post #9102 of 16810 Old 07-18-2015, 08:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 2822 Post(s)
Liked: 1368
As a general rule, quality is the one that counts. Level might be useful if you're aiming an antenna: tune to a station that has a level under 100%, then adjust antenna for max. level - but remember the quality still has to be decent on all the channels you want to watch. In the end, you may have to "fudge" the antenna away from the highest level in order to improve quality.

I'm not sure how you're finding stations with 100% level but 0% quality, unless they're not ATSC transmissions. Are you trying to scan channels above RF 51?
post #9103 of 16810 Old 07-18-2015, 10:45 PM

Well, I want to report a disappointing (at least for me) change Channel Master made with the new DVR+ Remote Control.

On the old/original remote, there were separate buttons to turn on and off your TV and the DVR+. This was quite useful if you wanted to turn off the DVR+ while you switched to an alternate input source. Or, perhaps you wanted to just turn off your TV while leaving your DVR+ on to cache a channel, etc.

On the new remote control there is just one on/off button, and when you press it, it will turn off (or on) both your DVR+ and your TV simultaneously (assuming you programmed the DVR+ to control your TV's Mute and Volume, etc.).

DVR+ says the new on/of button will actually be doing a "macro" if you program the remote to your TV. (And there is no way to turn off this macro.)

Just thought those who used the original remote to control the power, volume, and mute of their TV would want to know this information.
SirCrow likes this.
post #9104 of 16810 Old 07-18-2015, 11:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo-mama View Post
I've had my DVR+ for a few weeks now and would like to know about the 2 different signal meters. One says Level the other Quality. How do they work hand in hand ? All other signal meters that I've seen only had one to work with when trying to aim the antenna.

I have several channels that show 100% Level and 0% Quality and will not let me add it to my list of channels. Then I will have a channel that has 40% Level and 30% Quality and it scans and adds the channels. Just trying to get a better understanding on what determines if and when a channel's signal is good enough to be scanned and added. Unless I totally missed it in the owners guide, I did not see anything about these 2 meters.

Thanks
Level is primary parameter of OTA signal, it's RF level eg the energy what your antenna and cabling delivering to the tuner.
Quality is secondary parameter what telling how usable signal for pulling the channel(s) on that selected frequency.
Signal could be high, but distorted by multipath or nearby source of rf noise eg radars, old powerful electrical motor, etc so your tuner would get bad digital packets beyond of it recovery capability.
post #9105 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 08:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Free Wifi w/ DVR+ Purchase

Just ordered a DVR+ so I can cut the cable on my DirecTV subscription. Been waiting for a deal and noticed the following yesterday on the Channel Master website:

Limited time promo: With the purchase of DVR+ you will also receive a FREE WiFi adapter. This will automatically add to your order upon checkout. Promo ends 7/20

It may not be the greatest deal since there may be cheaper wifi adapters that are compatible w/ the DVR+, but it should work right of of the box without any hassle. It saves $39 on the Channel Master Wifi adapter.
post #9106 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 08:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Liked: 507
Cool Brand New to DVR+ (and stand-alone DVR's)

DVR was the only thing I really missed after cutting my Prism Cable two years ago. Especially 'Pause' Live TV, Panasonic does the best that can be done on DVD Recording.

I want to thank all the great posters on this Thread, I did searches on subjects of interest and then read half of 2014 and June to present (delivery was three days early).

Arrived Friday (four days free shipping to Florida) and I am really impressed with its quality and function.

It's running on 115R and don't know if I want 124R to change Remote functions.

Based on posts, I had already received my WiFi Ethernet Adapter. I then went into my Router and placed the suggested 'blocks' on that Adapter, 192.168.0.5 but to my surprise my DVR+ now wants to load 124R. Found DVR+ is 192.168.0.8 so I guess I won't be getting any FTP's loaded from Netgear.

I had previously downloaded 111R & 114R (and 124R) in preparation for Firmware issues, amazing that you can roll them back.

It was stated that a Factory Reset would roll it back to original FW if it forces 124R but it was apparently already there (I denied update) before I could place a block on 192.168.0.8. I know I could force it back to 114R, but mine came with 115R which must be an unreleased Flash. Would hate to lose it since everything (so far) works so perfectly I know that Sammy TV's update on Factory Reset because their default is to 'Auto-Update'.

It did not come with that new Remote and I won't be buying one either, but 124R looks like firmware for using that Hershey Bar. The existing remote works great and before spending $15 on batteries for it, I will program my old Sony RM-VLZ620 w/48 buttons to teach, but it has its DVR buttons near the top. Even does Macros for $16.28!

DVR+ installed smoothly, found the same 24 Channels as my Sammy & Sony's. I have (several) Samsung 1 TB Drive's that had 4K Movies and Documentaries. DVR+ formatted one and is happy with it.

I have a pretty full (see sig) stack on perforated metal Cheetah (5) shelving below wall mounted 8550 and there was just 3/4 inch high space below Center Speaker shelf.

Its just above that Panny DVD that others also like, and the BlueRay. DVD+ Remote works at least as good as theirs did. Love the Bluetooth Remote w/TV but have not got it to control the Channel Master yet. It controls basics for DVD & BD so I have hope.

So my big question of the moment is will doing a Factory Reset, keep it on 115R and lose that 124R that seems to be lurking on my DVR+ or might it Force an update?
Art
post #9107 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 09:19 AM

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked: 92
[So my big question of the moment is will doing a Factory Reset, keep it on 115R and lose that 124R that seems to be lurking on my DVR+ or might it Force an update?
Art[/QUOTE]

In the past Factory reset did not affect the FW, but things have changed overtime. First off you have FW that I have not seen before (115). So don’t know what kind of changes are in that FW. You might turn of your modem before doing the reset.
pilotart likes this.
post #9108 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 09:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
Liked: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotart View Post
It's running on 115R and don't know if I want 124R to change Remote functions.

Based on posts, I had already received my WiFi Ethernet Adapter. I then went into my Router and placed the suggested 'blocks' on that Adapter, 192.168.0.5 but to my surprise my DVR+ now wants to load 124R. Found DVR+ is 192.168.0.8 so I guess I won't be getting any FTP's loaded from Netgear.
To not have to worry about forced update, don’t block the WiFi adapter, block the domain tr50.dishaccess.tv! The equivalent IP is 67.148.153.225. And don't worry, this will not block the Rovi Guide.
post #9109 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 10:21 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked: 208
Quote:
On the new remote control there is just one on/off button, and when you press it, it will turn off (or on) both your DVR+ and your TV simultaneously (assuming you programmed the DVR+ to control your TV's Mute and Volume, etc.).
I actually like this function, but it is implemented better on the Harmony 300 / 350 as you can press a "mode" button for the TV or DVR and turn each off separately. When they are in sync, it is very convenient to be able to press one button for on/off of the DVR plus TV. It works better for the family, anyway.

The remote works great and is a few dollars cheaper than the cheapest Harmony remote. Still, I think $35 is too much for this remote.

Did you notice the pins under the battery door? Looks like a six or eight pin connector for an external controller or programmer or ????
post #9110 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 11:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshagan View Post
Did you notice the pins under the battery door? Looks like a six or eight pin connector for an external controller or programmer or ????
I would try JP1 interface ...
post #9111 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 11:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachinko View Post
To not have to worry about forced update, don’t block the WiFi adapter, block the domain tr50.dishaccess.tv! The equivalent IP is 67.148.153.225. And don't worry, this will not block the Rovi Guide.
This method was right on for old model TR-50/DTVpalDVR/CM7000dvr and the new DVR+, but once someone confused very much with his router setup, it diverted to unreliable method what require chasing IP assigned to the DVR+ box.
pilotart likes this.
post #9112 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshagan View Post
I actually like this function, but it is implemented better on the Harmony 300 / 350 as you can press a "mode" button for the TV or DVR and turn each off separately. When they are in sync, it is very convenient to be able to press one button for on/off of the DVR plus TV. It works better for the family, anyway.

The remote works great and is a few dollars cheaper than the cheapest Harmony remote. Still, I think $35 is too much for this remote.

You are absolutely correct: For those who always want both their TV and the DVR+ turned off and/or on simultaneously, they will like the major change Channel Master has implemented.

For me personally, I often only want one turned off and/or on, so I am unhappy I no longer have this choice with the new remote.

Yes, I did notice the pins under the battery door.

I am glad you agree with me that the $35 price seems high for this remote.
post #9113 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 11:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

@artisticimaging Thank you for your answer, I did not connect the Ethernet until after installation was complete and I had used it for a while, when I connected it, I assumed my already placed block protected me....

@pachinko Yes, I found out the hard way about "Blocking the Adapter". I do now have a Website block installed for both tr50.dishaccess.tv and 67.148.153.225. I also have a "Service Block" in place for FTP.

I now have these (I hope) properly installed for the "IP Address" of 192.168.0.8 which is what DVR+ shows as its IP Address. That IP Address did not exist when I placed my Blocks for IP Address of wnce2001 - 192.168.0.5 which was of course the Adapter, I removed those blocks and have them for aa - 192.168.0.8 (shown in dropdown as Unknown - 192.168.0.8) and more importantly shown on my DVR+ Network Setup>Advanced Settings as the IP Address. Also shown there is my Gateway Address & Primary DNS as my modem 192.168.0.1 and there are also Secondary DNS and MAC Address shown.

I have recorded and watched several shows and have yet to see a 'Nag Screen' about updating, so I might be safe from 124R until I decide I want it.

I am really loving this device for what it offers and how well it's working.

I'm not about to risk a factory reset until Nag Screens appear, I don't want to lose 115R over a foolish move since I may have dodged the bullet anyway. I'm not against updating, after having a reason and knowledge of the issues. There's no better user's source of this knowledge than this site.

The TV (Auto Update 'off') has an update (unfortunately downloaded and 'Ready') which will add an advertisement to startup screen, I have now added a Service FTP Block for its IP Address, don't know its update web address yet. I Wish I'd read this thread a month ago, it's never happened to me, but those TV's are known to force a firmware flash and no firmware regress possible on them.
Art
post #9114 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 11:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Smith View Post
This method was right on for old model TR-50/DTVpalDVR/CM7000dvr and the new DVR+, but once someone confused very much with his router setup, it diverted to unreliable method what require chasing IP assigned to the DVR+ box.
Yes, first time for me and I had Adapter installed days ago and assumed that placing block there would protect what was plugged into it. I found the 'new' IP Address Created by my DVR+ quite quickly when "Checking for updates" (first thing I checked) showed 124R and immediately blocked that IP Address.

I'm a retired pilot and my computer knowledge was strictly aviation oriented. I did several years of beta testing for Boeing/Jeppesen/FlightStar programming for flight planning and the "electronic flight bag" long ago. I've watched programmers work and have nothing but respect for their work, you think just a "slight" change and it involves thousands of keystrokes and of course the knowledge of exactly where and how to place them, no errors allowed.
Art

Last edited by pilotart; 07-19-2015 at 11:51 AM.
post #9115 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 12:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Well, just got the Nag Screen, unit turned off, power removed and HDD & Ethernet disconnected.

Will let it cool a while and put the power to it, studying their excellent downloaded pdf printed Manual in the mean time.

Either/or I guess, will report results
Art
post #9116 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 02:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Success with Factory Reset, was not difficult for me since I just first set it up yesterday.

Most difficult part was my fear that the DVR+ was going to assign a new IP Address.

When there's an update available, it could get it before I could enter the block.

Disconnecting internet from Modem wouldn't connect at all and trying to set a block for "All LAN" wouldn't let you enter it, just back to Router/Modem admin log in.

Fortunately for me, it assigned the very same IP Address which was already blocked as instructed earlier.

Still on Firmware 115R and I'm not even going to open that "Check for Updates", why twist the Tiger's Tail.

Thank you all for the information and reassurance found here.

Channel Master hardly mentions "Factory Reset" in User Manual or 72 Answers, but I guess it's just as simple as I'm back to yesterday PM. Big Deal if it was weeks or months back. My Two recordings are still there; it even let me resume from where I turned all off and disconnected. Two 'Record' requests will need reset.
Art
post #9117 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 02:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
Liked: 456
Could you add your router model to that colorful signature? This blocking of the update web site has nothing to do with any reset of the DVR+. Thanks
yo-mama and pilotart like this.
post #9118 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 03:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Well their "NAG SCREEN" just hit me again, so blocking's not protecting me. At least from their Nag Screen.

My Modem is supplied by CenturyLink and is a "Technicolor C2000T" Google will find it.

Comes with my service and I have a $24.95 December 2013 'Five Year Lock" (plus Florida gets deep in your pockets on all 'comm' services). They are quoting $37.95 (plus tx & fees) now.

It has 200mW Transmit Power and covers through the 'N' standard at 254 Mhz.
It's pretty secure process to log into it and logs you out pretty quickly.

Friday PM had to contact CenturyLink when label printed info wouldn't Log on, they reset it and that changed ssid, which I just had to change back. Guess I could have just stuck a paper clip into the Red Hole.

At 50' range, my WiFi speed is within 2% or 3% of Ethernet at the router.

I have DSL service at 20 Mbps which is the fastest currently, reasonably available for me here/now. Ten years ago, it was 5 Mbps and it's the third Modem they've given me (still have the first two) and it began with my own LinkSys Modem in 2002 or so.....
Art
post #9119 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 04:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
Liked: 550
Quote:
Success with Factory Reset, was not difficult for me since I just first set it up yesterday.

Most difficult part was my fear that the DVR+ was going to assign a new IP Address.

When there's an update available, it could get it before I could enter the block.

Disconnecting internet from Modem wouldn't connect at all and trying to set a block for "All LAN" wouldn't let you enter it, just back to Router/Modem admin log in.

Fortunately for me, it assigned the very same IP Address which was already blocked as instructed earlier.

Still on Firmware 115R and I'm not even going to open that "Check for Updates", why twist the Tiger's Tail.

Thank you all for the information and reassurance found here.

Channel Master hardly mentions "Factory Reset" in User Manual or 72 Answers, but I guess it's just as simple as I'm back to yesterday PM. Big Deal if it was weeks or months back. My Two recordings are still there; it even let me resume from where I turned all off and disconnected. Two 'Record' requests will need reset.
Art
Please don’t take offense, but it sounds to me that whatever you’re doing to block the domain, where the DVR+ gets the updates, is wrong. When 124R was released several people had trouble setting this up, and in at least one case it’s clear the wrong section in the router was being used. There’s a lot of discussion way back then, but here’s one post in particular that demonstrates this point. Click Here, and view the attached pic! Also, on my router, there's a switch on another page, from where the domain name is entered, that also has to be activated. Maybe yours is like that too?

I don’t believe anyone ever reported the DVR+ downloading the update, without their permission, without first nagging them a few times, so unless in your case the DVR+ did download 124R, and somehow did not immediately install it, the download should not be on your unit.

Even if you don’t peek at the “Check for Updates” option, if the router is not successfully blocking the domain, the DVR+ will start nagging you again (which in your next post I see it has), and if you keep denying it, eventually it will force the update to whatever is the latest version WITHOUT your permission. Until you resolve the blocking issue your best bet is to unplug the WiFi adapter (an/or Ethernet cable), but you won’t get the Rovi Guide updates.

I’m definitely puzzled over your having a version that was not distributed. Maybe they shipped you one that a beta tester was using. Being only 1 digit away from 114R, it’s likely not too different than 114R, which was a fairly good version and fixed many earlier bugs, although had a few of it’s own, like the front panel LED going dark, and some folks having to Cold Boot now and then.

I wish you luck!
pilotart likes this.
post #9120 of 16810 Old 07-19-2015, 04:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
Liked: 456
Quote:
I have DSL service at 20 Mbps which is the fastest currently, reasonably available for me here/now. Ten years ago, it was 5 Mbps and it's the third Modem they've given me (still have the first two) and it began with my own LinkSys Modem in 2002 or so.....
Art
Art, you sound like you've done good. Here's where to enter that web site: http://internethelp.centurylink.com/...-blocking.html. Sorry I can't test it, but you could test with something like www.yahoo.com and see what gets blocked. Good luck.
pilotart likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Recorders

Tags
578 , 999 , Channel Master , dvr+ , maintanance restart , maintenance restart , P552UI-B2 , vid posts 576/578 , vizio 4k

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page