Channel Master DVR+ Owners Thread - Page 373 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4329Likes

post #11161 of 17079 Old 02-29-2016, 10:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Disapointed

The tuner in the DVR+ sucks. If I have my antenna plugged directly into my TV I get all my local stations including the majors and PBS with signal strength of 78 or better. When I take the same cable antenna lead and plug it into the DVR+ I get only 2 of those stations. What's the point of a DVR if the tuner sucks?

"Tyranny is a form of perversion. We come to love it. Every government is a tyranny to a degree, and the more evil it is, the more it is loved. The difficulty lies in judging the degree of tyranny under which you live".

Geoff Ryman - "The Child Garden"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11162 of 17079 Old 02-29-2016, 10:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
Liked: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalbklyn View Post
The tuner in the DVR+ sucks. If I have my antenna plugged directly into my TV I get all my local stations including the majors and PBS with signal strength of 78 or better. When I take the same cable antenna lead and plug it into the DVR+ I get only 2 of those stations. What's the point of a DVR if the tuner sucks?
That’s troubling! I speak only for myself, but my unit receives all channels in my area, and performs almost as good as the tuner in two TVs. I’ve had no serious issues.

Tell us more, such as, how long have you had your DVR+, is it New, an open box sale, purchased used? What have you tried to remedy the problem? Have you “Cold Booted”, then rescanned all channels? Have you tried a Factory Reset? Is you antenna oriented properly during channel scans? Have you tried putting a splitter in the line to the DVR+ (I know that does not seem sensible with a signal strength of 80 and the TV working well). Have you tried a pre-amp, or a distribution amp? Stuff like that!

If your TV scanned for channels during good climate conditions, but you’re scanning channels on the DVR+ in bad conditions, I’d expect it to find fewer channels. Same for the antenna alignment during the scans.

Maybe your unit is defective? Have you contacted CM?
post #11163 of 17079 Old 02-29-2016, 10:55 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerburke View Post
Mine are all wired.

The two DVR+ connected to other TV's have shown no issues with Sling TV. I can leave either of those on for hours with no issues in Sling TV. Both of those units are the non internal hard drive type. I have no external drives connect to them.
I can confirm that this is happening on the DVR+ when I use the built-in 16GB memory to watch SlingTV. When I connected an external hard drive to test out your theory, SlingTV worked fine.

Nice catch!

Z
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11164 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 05:54 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 2383 Post(s)
Liked: 4568
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeKustra View Post
DrDon only goes to where he's called. I'll give you one chance to figure out who calls him.
Not necessarily. The HDTV sections were my original areas, and still my areas of interest. So, if anything, I do hover around. Was interested in this box early, so I'm subscribed to the thread, too. Not that I read every post. But if I do scan through 8 or 10 that are helping one member position an antenna, then I might jump in because 1) that's really not discussing the box and 2) there's a whole LOT of local experts in another thread who could possibly provide additional help. They're not subscribed to this thread, so they'll never see the issue.

There are methods to my madness
pilotart likes this.

Walking the fine line between jaw-dropping and a plain ol' yawn.
post #11165 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 05:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
Liked: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDon View Post
There are methods to my madness
I can live with that. No offence intended. I've been here since day 1 and not because I will every use a DVR+, but because I might be asked to suggest an OTA DVR to someone.
DrDon likes this.
post #11166 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachinko View Post
That’s troubling! I speak only for myself, but my unit receives all channels in my area, and performs almost as good as the tuner in two TVs. I’ve had no serious issues.

Tell us more, such as, how long have you had your DVR+, is it New, an open box sale, purchased used? What have you tried to remedy the problem? Have you “Cold Booted”, then rescanned all channels? Have you tried a Factory Reset? Is you antenna oriented properly during channel scans? Have you tried putting a splitter in the line to the DVR+ (I know that does not seem sensible with a signal strength of 80 and the TV working well). Have you tried a pre-amp, or a distribution amp? Stuff like that!

If your TV scanned for channels during good climate conditions, but you’re scanning channels on the DVR+ in bad conditions, I’d expect it to find fewer channels. Same for the antenna alignment during the scans.

Maybe your unit is defective? Have you contacted CM?
I just bought the DVR+ a few days ago. As I said my TV tuner captures all the stations in my area (15) with signal strengths of 78 for the weakest to upper 90s for the strongest, weather is not having an effect here in sunny San Diego. Out of those stations the DVR+ only captures 2 reliably, same antenna, same cable, tried manual scan and auto scan many times to no avail. To top it off I'm hearing impaired and the closed captions leave out whole chunks of dialogue even though I'm watching 1 of the stations in pulls in reliably.
post #11167 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 08:47 AM

Quote:
I just bought the DVR+ a few days ago. As I said my TV tuner captures all the stations in my area (15) with signal strengths of 78 for the weakest to upper 90s for the strongest, weather is not having an effect here in sunny San Diego. Out of those stations the DVR+ only captures 2 reliably, same antenna, same cable, tried manual scan and auto scan many times to no avail. To top it off I'm hearing impaired and the closed captions leave out whole chunks of dialogue even though I'm watching 1 of the stations in pulls in reliably.
I tried a Boost XT pre-amp with no success, otherwise I have no splitters or amps in use, just straight from my antenna to the DVR+. If by a cold boot you mean disconnect the power, I tried that. I am also using the latest firmware, (though I don't see a reason firmware would make any difference with the tuner).
Thanks for the help.
post #11168 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 08:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 2903 Post(s)
Liked: 1415
Certainly could be a defective unit. Then again it could be you're doing something wrong; something your TV's tuner can compensate for but the DVR+'s tuners can't. Hard to tell at this point.

Clearly if every DVR+'s tuners were that bad, there wouldn't be an 11,000-post thread about the DVR+. Nobody would buy an OTA-only device that could barely receive OTA stations!

You might, as previously suggested, ask in your local San Diego OTA thread where others may have solved similar reception issues. But whether you ask here or there, please provide more info:

• How far are you from the transmitting towers? (If unsure check TVFool.com.)
  • What kind of antenna do you use?
  • Are you using an amp (either as part of the antenna or separately)? Tried one; didn't help What model? Boost XT
  • Are you splitting the signal? No How many ways?
  • What do the DVR+'s signal strength and signal quality meters say about your stations? Keep in mind you can't compare signal strengths between different devices. like your DVR+ and your TV. Every device uses its own unique scale.

Edit: I see you posted some answers; included above

Last edited by JHBrandt; 03-01-2016 at 09:03 AM.
post #11169 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 09:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I tried a Boost XT pre-amp with no success, otherwise I have no splitters or amps in use, just straight from my antenna to the DVR+. If by a cold boot you mean disconnect the power, I tried that. I am also using the latest firmware, (though I don't see a reason firmware would make any difference with the tuner).
Thanks for the help.
Yes, Cold Booting means disconnecting power. It is best done while the unit is in Standby Mode and not recording (dim blue light). Some folks wait 1 minute, others even longer. I usually only wait 15 seconds to give the capacitors time to drain, and that seems to be adequate. After cold booting, did you immediately auto scan the channels, and how many channels appear in the guide (only 2)?

The latest version (132R) likely has nothing to do with your reception issues, but it’s always good to mention.

Quote:
Are you saying that the DVR+ is at fault for leaving out chunks of the dialogue in Closed Captions? I find that to be the case with many channels and shows, not just with the DVR+, but with televisions too. Of course, poor reception makes it worse.

In case you haven’t noticed yet, there are lots of settings for the style of closed captions, although none will improve the text.
post #11170 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 09:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
... I'll pay closer attention if the next time if the problem starts up again, but I'm pretty sure it was going from dim red to black, then black to dim red again because I was thinking it was in the process of firing up before it went back to dim red and stayed there. ...
I've been monitoring the Front Panel LED to see if it ever winks when powering on. Unlike my earlier report, YES it does wink sometimes! The winking seems to happen ONLY when the DVR+ is in dim blue Standby Mode for a while, then a scheduled recording starts, and while it's recording I press the power button. I've seen it happen twice so far. After that, if I turn it off and back on, the LED does not wink.

Since I'm not having the issue you're having, I'm thinking the winking is not a symptom of the issue.
post #11171 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Yes, Cold Booting means disconnecting power. It is best done while the unit is in Standby Mode and not recording (dim blue light). Some folks wait 1 minute, others even longer. I usually only wait 15 seconds to give the capacitors time to drain, and that seems to be adequate. After cold booting, did you immediately auto scan the channels, and how many channels appear in the guide (only 2)?

The latest version (132R) likely has nothing to do with your reception issues, but it’s always good to mention.

Are you saying that the DVR+ is at fault for leaving out chunks of the dialogue in Closed Captions? I find that to be the case with many channels and shows, not just with the DVR+, but with televisions too. Of course, poor reception makes it worse.

In case you haven’t noticed yet, there are lots of settings for the style of closed captions, although none will improve the text.
Here is my setup:
Antenna-EZ HD TV Antenna
VHF/UHF/FM Digital HDTV
50 foot cable run to TV, only one TV, no amps, splitters, etc.
Reception of major networks:
TV DVR+
6.1 CW perfect perfect
8.1 CBS perfect perfect
10.1 ABC perfect not scanned-no reception
15.1 PBS perfect sometimes good, sometimes no reception
39.1 NBC perfect not scanned-no reception
69.1 Fox perfect perfect
There are also many other non major networks I receive perfectly on my TV but not on the DVR+.
TVFool report: http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...51345d168e353e

As far as closed captions-they work perfectly when I'm using TV. I recorded Gotham with the DVR+ on Fox which I do get strong reception on the DVR+ and the captions missed whole chunks of dialogue.

I just tried a factory reset, made no difference.

Last edited by bigalbklyn; 03-01-2016 at 10:08 AM. Reason: add info
post #11172 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 10:33 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Quote:
I don't always use Closed Captions, but when I do I prefer the default service. I've noticed the way reception affects CC on all tuners, as well. But one thing I've noticed that seems specific to the DVR+ is the persistence of Closed Captions. If there is a long silence, or even break to a commercial last line of dialog or scene description will persist until another CC input bumps it off the screen. On other devices they seem to drop off on their own after a few seconds, but I've seen the persist for several minutes on the DVR+, especially when they are in a commercial that uses CC, but the subsequent commercials don't or the program resumes and is also not using CC. Two clicks of the Audio button takes care of it, at least until the next time.
pachinko likes this.
post #11173 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 10:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Here is my setup:
Antenna-EZ HD TV Antenna
VHF/UHF/FM Digital HDTV
50 foot cable run to TV, only one TV, no amps, splitters, etc.
Reception of major networks:
TV DVR+
6.1 CW perfect perfect
8.1 CBS perfect perfect
10.1 ABC perfect not scanned-no reception
15.1 PBS perfect sometimes good, sometimes no reception
39.1 NBC perfect not scanned-no reception
69.1 Fox perfect perfect
There are also many other non major networks I receive perfectly on my TV but not on the DVR+.
TVFool report: http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...51345d168e353e

Hmm... Your area has a huge spread of antenna orientations for the channels you’re expecting. ABC (10.1) is at 310 degrees. CW (6.1) is at 169 degrees. A 141 degree difference! How are you receiving both of those on your TV without rotating the antenna?
post #11174 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 11:08 AM

Quote:

Hmm... Your area has a huge spread of antenna orientations for the channels you’re expecting. ABC (10.1) is at 310 degrees. CW (6.1) is at 169 degrees. A 141 degree difference! How are you receiving both of those on your TV without rotating the antenna?
The antenna is excellent, I have it mounted on my porch ceiling pointing at 298 magnetic because ABC and CBS are the hardest to get. Obviously Fox, PBS, and NBC have very strong signals since I get them, (again in the 80s-95 signal strength), even though I'm not pointed towards their towers.
I think I am going to return this unit to Amazon and try another DVR+ since again the reception is rock solid excellent at all times on my TV and not with the DVR+. Unless someone has another idea for me to try.
Thanks.
post #11175 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 11:43 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 15
As promised, XXX pixs of DVR+ insides

First off, I am NOT a professional photographer, so you see here is what you get! Hard to get perfect focus manually and lense in micophoto close up mode. I resized these as close to the 976KB limit as I could. Since I am a first time poster, heres hoping the photos come up in this topic.

Unit comes apart easily and inside one big board with the slide out drive drive. Under the large metal lid is I suspect the CPU but I wasn't going to remove it to photo it. Backside is alot of surface mount resistors and capacitors. U27 on top edge is the remotes IR sensor. Large metal box withe antenna 'F' connector is obviously the tuner(s). Regulator is 1.8V so guessing CPU and other ICs probably run at 1.8V to reduce heat load.

Feel free to chime in and add info if you wish.

BTW I googled for the Tosiba drive and only NewEgg seems to carry this and "fleabay", so don't know if other sources exist or other drives can drop in work.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02357-47.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	240.1 KB
ID:	1287905   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02360-75.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	755.2 KB
ID:	1287913   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02356-47.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	210.1 KB
ID:	1287921   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02355-47.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	236.5 KB
ID:	1287929   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02359-47.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	236.8 KB
ID:	1287937  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02358-47.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	1287945  
post #11176 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 12:01 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanative View Post
First off, I am NOT a professional photographer, so you see here is what you get! Hard to get perfect focus manually and lense in micophoto close up mode. I resized these as close to the 976KB limit as I could. Since I am a first time poster, heres hoping the photos come up in this topic.

Unit comes apart easily and inside one big board with the slide out drive drive. Under the large metal lid is I suspect the CPU but I wasn't going to remove it to photo it. Backside is alot of surface mount resistors and capacitors. U27 on top edge is the remotes IR sensor. Large metal box withe antenna 'F' connector is obviously the tuner(s). Regulator is 1.8V so guessing CPU and other ICs probably run at 1.8V to reduce heat load.

Feel free to chime in and add info if you wish.

BTW I googled for the Tosiba drive and only NewEgg seems to carry this and "fleabay", so don't know if other sources exist or other drives can drop in work.
http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-5400RP...2.5+hard+drive
post #11177 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 12:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Photos look good. As hoped, the internal drive does appear to be rated for continuous, long-term use in DVRs and the like:
Quote:
The MQ01ABD-V series is suitable for video editing, set-top-box (STB), digital video recorders (DVR) and network video recorders (NVR) applications where large capacity, low power and low acoustics are critical.
Amazon has that drive in stock: http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-5400RP.../dp/B00AUH3L04

I suspect other 2.5" SATA drives will work as well.
post #11178 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 12:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Thank you very much!! Are you going to replace your HDD, or did the EE in you just get curious about the guts? If you do replace it, PLEASE let us know everything!

FYI, anyone interested in the guts of the 16GB model, click HERE.

Last edited by pachinko; 03-01-2016 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Added link to the 16GB internanal
post #11179 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 01:24 PM

Well I have a CM recommended Western Digital 1TB external drive arriving Thursday. Temporarily I am using my old 320GB WD passbook drive which seems to be working well with no dropout, flutter, hiccups etc. and should hold about 50 hours videos. Have recorded two shows simultaneously while watching another and so far so good which surprised me considering all the data from two shows plus the watched one all squeezing down that USB 2.0 cable . Of course DVR+ has reformatted passbook to Linux formatting I think(??), but have the WD software that reformats it back to windows if needed.

Thanks for the Amazon links and $52 isn't bad price. But I got the new drive "free" using some of my credit card points before they expired (use em, lose em). If this drive craps out I will order a new one rather than take unit apart again (if ain't broke, don't break it).
pachinko likes this.
post #11180 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 01:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Well I have a CM recommended Western Digital 1TB external drive arriving Thursday. Temporarily I am using my old 320GB WD passbook drive which seems to be working well with no dropout, flutter, hiccups etc. and should hold about 50 hours videos. Have recorded two shows simultaneously while watching another and so far so good which surprised me considering all the data from two shows plus the watched one all squeezing down that USB 2.0 cable . Of course DVR+ has reformatted passbook to Linux formatting I think(??), but have the WD software that reformats it back to windows if needed.

Thanks for the Amazon links and $52 isn't bad price. But I got the new drive "free" using some of my credit card points before they expired (use em, lose em). If this drive craps out I will order a new one rather than take unit apart again (if ain't broke, don't break it).
Your 320GB WD passbook definitely got formatted EXT4 (Linux)!

Did you leave the original internal 1TB HDD disconnected when you put it back together?
post #11181 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 03:20 PM

Did you leave the original internal 1TB HDD disconnected when you put it back together?
No, I put it back so it wouldn't get lost; and second not sure if CM software might look for drive (even if broke) and fail if no drive in slot. Know my tower complains and fails if I remove a drive and don't tell the BIOS about it first.
pachinko likes this.
post #11182 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 03:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Rovi Guide stops 3/5/16 at 10:30AM

My Rovi Guide data ends Saturday March 5 at 10:30 AM. After that it's all "Unknown Event" for all channels. The network icons are all the colorful Rovi icons (no generic PSIP icons). It's running version 132R.

Tried a Warm Boot, followed by a manual refresh of the Rovi guide. Same result. Tried a Cold Boot, followed by a manual refresh of the Rovi guide. Same result. I even tried Ethernet. Same result.

For about 15 minutes or so after starting the refresh, STB Health reports [103] for the Last Rovi Update. So it appears to be retrieving data during that period of time. Eventually it changes to [403]. Never "OK".

Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: For the record DVR+ version 132R.

Last edited by pachinko; 03-10-2016 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Added DVR+ version number for the record
post #11183 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
My Rovi Guide data ends Saturday March 5 at 10:30 AM. After that it's all "Unknown Event" for all channels. The network icons are all the colorful Rovi icons (no generic PSIP icons). It's running version 132R.
When I have the "unknown event" caption I just click on the blank channel time block and press OK, when it asks Watch this program I press OK and then it fills in the empty spaces. I am not in front of my TV now so I may not have this quite right.
post #11184 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 04:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
When I have the "unknown event" caption I just click on the blank channel time block and press OK, when it asks Watch this program I press OK and then it fills in the empty spaces. I am not in front of my TV now so I may not have this quite right.
Thanks! That trick isn't working on this particular unknown event issue! When I try it, the only option is "Create a Manual Recording". Of course I would not expect an option to "watch the program" because the unknown events are days from now. Each channel after 10:30 AM several days from now has one continuous unknown event that's not 1/2 hour or 1 hour long, but days long!

I received a PM from another member who is not experiencing this issue.
post #11185 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 04:35 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 30
I have followed the thread since the beginning and have owned the DVR+ since it's inception. Up to about a month ago I also used a DTV-PAL which unfortunately has taken a powder. In the past I only used the DVR+ for a few selected recordings but recently I hooked up a 2TB WD My Passport. I do not recall hearing of this particular problem so if someone else has mentioned it before, pardon my asking again. The unit seems to record all my shows fine but when I attempt to playback it freezes up at the beginning and eventually drops out to live TV which works fine. If I work hard at skip jumping forward I can sometimes get it to function correctly after the first 10 -15 minutes of the recording. I have tried all the easy remedies including warm boot, cold boot, reformatting the HDD with no relief. I have even rehooked up the old HDD which continues to work fine. I have not done a factory reset since the unit works with the old HDD. My Question: Has anyone else had this problem and is there a fix or is it a bad match between the HDD and the DVR+? I use the latest 132R version. thanks in advance for any suggestions. I also set the HDD to sleep after 10 minutes.
Tom
post #11186 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 05:04 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Did you reformat the HD on the dvr+ or a computer?
post #11187 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 05:37 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmantas View Post
Did you reformat the HD on the dvr+ or a computer?
on the DVR+ three total times. I did the other HDD on the DVR+ and it works fine.
post #11188 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 05:56 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:

Tried a Warm Boot, followed by a manual refresh of the Rovi guide. Same result. Tried a Cold Boot, followed by a manual refresh of the Rovi guide. Same result. I even tried Ethernet. Same result.

For about 15 minutes or so after starting the refresh, STB Health reports [103] for the Last Rovi Update. So it appears to be retrieving data during that period of time. Eventually it changes to [403]. Never "OK".

Anyone else having this problem?
You are not alone. Mine stop at March 10th. A friend has this issue too, schedule stops at March 8th. The only thing that I did not try is a factory reset. I don't want to redo my scheduling!
pachinko likes this.
post #11189 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 06:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mine goes all the way to 3/15 as it should. Rovi could be having problems with guides for specific TV markets, I suppose.

You could try a full channel rescan; that wouldn't lose your recording settings.

As a last resort, try changing Zip codes. Probably won't work but it's the only thing I can think of that might have a chance.
post #11190 of 17079 Old 03-01-2016, 06:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHBrandt View Post
Mine goes all the way to 3/15 as it should. Rovi could be having problems with guides for specific TV markets, I suppose.
As a last resort, try changing Zip codes. Probably won't work but it's the only thing I can think of that might have a chance.
Thanks! That's what I've been doing for the past half hour or so! I changed the ZIP to one several states away, and when it got to March 11 I stopped it as that was proof enough for me. I then tried one 30 miles closer to the antennas than I am, and it had listings only to March 5 at 10:30 AM, just like at my real ZIP. So it looks like a Rovi issue to me.

I just notified Rovi via their Contact Us web form at http://www.rovicorp.com/company/contact.html. Anyone wanting to call them the number is 1-866-686-8947.
Alainl12 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Recorders

Tags
578 , 999 , Channel Master , dvr+ , maintanance restart , maintenance restart , P552UI-B2 , vid posts 576/578 , vizio 4k

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page