Channel Master DVR+ Owners Thread - Page 540 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4272Likes

post #16171 of 16920 Old 10-06-2018, 06:27 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Liked: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culpepper View Post
Also, my DVR+ was not factory reset when I bought it, but seems to work well except for the above issue. Is it recommended to do a full factory reset anyway? I read that it is referred to as "dreaded..."
It's only dreaded after you have taken the time to set it up the way you want, scanned for channels and created a lot of scheduled recordings. All of that gets wiped during a factory reset. Not sure about any saved recordings, though. But of all the times CM has recommended doing a gratuitous factory reset as their go-to solution, your situation is one where I would say a factory reset could be beneficial. You don't know where that DVR+ has been, and digital high definition herpes is not something you want your other electronic devices to deal with.
Culpepper, pachinko and pilotart like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16172 of 16920 Old 10-06-2018, 08:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Quoted: 1007 Post(s)
Liked: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
It's only dreaded after you have taken the time to set it up the way you want, scanned for channels and created a lot of scheduled recordings. All of that gets wiped during a factory reset. Not sure about any saved recordings, though. But of all the times CM has recommended doing a gratuitous factory reset as their go-to solution, your situation is one where I would say a factory reset could be beneficial. You don't know where that DVR+ has been, and digital high definition herpes is not something you want your other electronic devices to deal with.
Yep, I usually refer a Factory Reset as "dreaded" for the reasons you've stated, and in this case that at least slowed down its use! That said, there are a couple of "Custom Factory Reset" options that limit what is wiped (depending upon which DVR+ version is running).

Factory Reset does NOT harm existing recordings UNLESS the CUSTOM option that specifically does that is selected. But, play it safe and use the menu system to properly disconnect the USB EHD on the 16GB model. You'll just have to trust it on the 1TB internal HDD model, and thus far I don't think anyone has lost recordings doing a Factory Reset.
Culpepper likes this.
post #16173 of 16920 Old 10-07-2018, 12:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
Liked: 508
I'm very doubt if the factory reset will bring back the passthrough resolution; seen how e* changing FW versions did "smartify" the setting and it become totally uncontrolled by user.
Culpepper likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16174 of 16920 Old 10-07-2018, 02:38 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Thanks for the suggestions...I tried the factory reset, and no change. All channels still report 1080p. I guess I'll contact CM to see if there's a fix. If not, I can live with it. If this is the worst problem I have with the DVR+, things are good. :-)
post #16175 of 16920 Old 10-07-2018, 02:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 2855 Post(s)
Liked: 1387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Nielson View Post
Their dongle is now on sale for $20, plus $7.95 to mail the less than one ounce dongle.
Isn't that typical? $20 isn't too bad, but they had to gratuitously inflate the S&H. Why couldn't they just be honest and offer it for $25 plus $2.95 S&H?
Quote:
One of the first things I looked for was whether the DVR+ had a passthrough setting so my TV could do the upscaling to 4k from the native broadcast resolution. When I first set it to "best available" I was pleased that my TV reported various channels at 480i, 720p, and 1080i as hoped and expected. A few days later, my TV will now only report receiving 1080p when the DVR+ is set to "best available."
I'm actually surprised that the DVR+ ever passed through the resolution of the broadcast. In my (admittedly limited) experience, "best available" just chooses the highest resolution that both the TV and the DVR+ support. Usually that's 1080p. There is no pass-through setting, so the fact that it ever did it at all was probably just an undiscovered bug.

Lots of folks want pass-through resolution, and I understand why - it avoids double upscalings - but very few devices support it. Pass-through resolution forces an HDMI handshake every time you change channels, resulting in a second or two of black or blue screen and really slowing down channel surfing.

Lacking either pass-through resolution or full upscaling to 4K, I think the best you can do with the DVR+ is 1080p. 1080p still requires double upscaling but at least avoids losing information: 1080i is deinterlaced, 720p is upscaled, and 480i is both upscaled and deinterlaced, but at least no information has to be removed from the original video in the process. Any other setting would lose information at at least one broadcast resolution.
Culpepper likes this.
post #16176 of 16920 Old 10-08-2018, 08:52 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Why is this model so expensive on resale now? What does it do that the Stream+ doesn't?
I'm about to buy a newer OTA DVR and leaning toward this or Stream. Wondering why brand-new Streams run so much cheaper than used older DVR+'s.
post #16177 of 16920 Old 10-08-2018, 11:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
Liked: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTheYellowCable View Post
Why is this model so expensive on resale now? What does it do that the Stream+ doesn't?
I'm about to buy a newer OTA DVR and leaning toward this or Stream. Wondering why brand-new Streams run so much cheaper than used older DVR+'s.
if you would read a thread here dedicated to the S+, you would knew...
post #16178 of 16920 Old 10-08-2018, 11:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Compared to the Stream+, the DVR+ is a lousy streamer but a way better DVR. The "official" Stream+ DVR solution (Google's "Live Channels" app) has a lot of limitations. Google has been working on improving the app but it's been slow going.

There are other, better DVR solutions for Android devices like the Stream+, but they require extra hardware. So even at premium prices, I imagine folks wanting a good DVR are willing to pay premium prices for a used DVR+.

I wish a Stream+ owner would create a Stream+ "summary" thread, like the one we set up for the DVR+ some time ago: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/42-hd...dvr-topic.html. That way folks could learn about the Stream+, both good and bad, without having to read through hundreds of posts.
NoTheYellowCable likes this.
post #16179 of 16920 Old 10-08-2018, 12:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHBrandt View Post
Compared to the Stream+, the DVR+ is a lousy streamer but a way better DVR. The "official" Stream+ DVR solution (Google's "Live Channels" app) has a lot of limitations. Google has been working on improving the app but it's been slow going.

There are other, better DVR solutions for Android devices like the Stream+, but they require extra hardware. So even at premium prices, I imagine folks wanting a good DVR are willing to pay premium prices for a used DVR+.

I wish a Stream+ owner would create a Stream+ "summary" thread, like the one we set up for the DVR+ some time ago: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/42-hd...dvr-topic.html. That way folks could learn about the Stream+, both good and bad, without having to read through hundreds of posts.

Best. Response. Ever. Thank you.
I admit I should've read more before posting, but there are just so many pages of microscopic discussions. I didn't know about the summary thread. Thank you for that, too! Great people here.
post #16180 of 16920 Old 10-08-2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
...I'm actually surprised that the DVR+ ever passed through the resolution of the broadcast. In my (admittedly limited) experience, "best available" just chooses the highest resolution that both the TV and the DVR+ support. Usually that's 1080p. There is no pass-through setting...
Mystery solved...it's my defective memory. The only explanation is that when I saw the original resolutions displayed I had temporarily connect the antenna directly to my TV, therefore bypassing the DVR+. I received a response from CM tech support confirming that the "best available" setting sets the DVR+ output to the highest available setting that the TV can support. Makes sense. Most of the stations I watch are 1080i, so I'll likely use that setting and sacrifice the 720p channels to do so. I likely won't see a difference anyway, I'd just prefer to use the best settings possible.
post #16181 of 16920 Old 10-08-2018, 02:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

That makes sense. I split my antenna signal so I can watch something else if the DVR+ is recording two shows at once. It's easy to forget, especially with a universal remote, and try to pause or something, and wonder why you can't
Culpepper likes this.
post #16182 of 16920 Old 10-08-2018, 04:22 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTheYellowCable View Post
Quote:
Another factor is that the base cost of a new Stream+ is about half the base cost of a comparable, new DVR+ ($149 vs. $299, if I remember correctly). I haven't checked the eBay ticker lately to compare current pricing, but it might be a more accurate comparison to look at the used prices for each device, and use the % of depreciation to assess which unit holds it's value better. If I were a betting man--and I am, I'd put my money on the DVR+. Despite its known issues and CM leaving us stranded, the DVR+ is still a very elegant device and a masterpiece of design. It would be nice if there was a "Last Man Standing" twist, where another company picks up the ball, re-brands it and launches DVR+ 2.0, with all the bug fixes and feature requests that fell on deaf ears.
post #16183 of 16920 Old 10-08-2018, 07:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

You're close. The 16GB DVR+ retailed for $249. Add a $50 HDD and you were right at $299.

Some of the DVR+ sellers on eBay are asking for even more than retail. I see one with a starting bid of $275 and a "buy it now" price of $600! (Edit: To be fair, they are including a 3 TB HDD. No word on whether said HDD was formatted to its full 3 TB capacity with 124R firmware.) Another is asking $349 "or best offer." Neither have any bids.

But one DVR+ has been bid up to $201.50, and that doesn't count $37.25 S&H! Since that S&H is obviously inflated, that one's likely to go for pretty close to full retail once the bidding ends tomorrow PM.

Other DVR+'s on eBay look cheap now, but are new listings. Most eBay auctions don't really heat up until the last day or two.
Quote:
It would be nice if there was a "Last Man Standing" twist, where another company picks up the ball, re-brands it and launches DVR+ 2.0, with all the bug fixes and feature requests that fell on deaf ears.
Interestingly, that's how CM got into the DVR business to start with. They took an OTA DVR that was being sold by Dish Network (of all people) that Dish decided to stop selling, bought the rights to it, slapped their own brand on it, and sold it as the CM-7000Pal.

So it'd be poetic justice if someone picked up the DVR+. It'd probably be tougher than CM had it though. As you know E* sold the division that made its firmware to Dish; it's likely that Dish isn't interested in any more development. So even if it happens I wouldn't count on any major new features.

But for the right price, Dish could probably be persuaded to release a firmware version for whoever sells a rebranded DVR+, that moved the guide server again (just as they did for CM with 135R). CMTV is probably a goner (no big loss) but I could see an updated Sling app integrated into the guide, as with AirTV. (Note: even if that happened, existing DVR+ owners shouldn't count on the new DVR's firmware being loadable on their DVR+. The new seller would have no reason to release their firmware version as a downloadable file. It'd probably be like 115R.)

Last edited by JHBrandt; 10-08-2018 at 07:28 PM.
post #16184 of 16920 Old 10-08-2018, 09:36 PM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 302
Quote:
Other DVR+'s on eBay look cheap now, but are new listings. Most eBay auctions don't really heat up until the last day or two.
Right, there has been some nice sniping on lots of them. Some sold recently on ebay for a whole lot more that the $144.44 CM was selling them for on July 4th, 2017. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...lete=1&_sop=16

post #16185 of 16920 Old 10-08-2018, 09:45 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
Liked: 210
Quote:
I did: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/39-ne...-channels.html
pachinko likes this.
post #16186 of 16920 Old 10-09-2018, 12:31 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscojim View Post
Right, there has been some nice sniping on lots of them. Some sold recently on ebay for a whole lot more that the $144.44 CM was selling them for on July 4th, 2017. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...lete=1&_sop=16.
Wasn't that about the time we figured CM was trying to unload the remaining units and clear out the storeroom? Makes me wonder if there are a few CM employees who regret not buying them up on spec and having their day in the sun on eBay.
post #16187 of 16920 Old 10-09-2018, 01:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
But one DVR+ has been bid up to $201.50, and that doesn't count $37.25 S&H! Since that S&H is obviously inflated, that one's likely to go for pretty close to full retail once the bidding ends tomorrow PM.
It's up to $251.05 now. Even if eBay's fees eat up that inflated S&H and the seller paid full price for their DVR+, they're guaranteed at least a couple bucks profit. It's like getting the use of a DVR for free for however long they owned it!
post #16188 of 16920 Old 10-09-2018, 11:54 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
It's up to $251.05 now. Even if eBay's fees eat up that inflated S&H and the seller paid full price for their DVR+, they're guaranteed at least a couple bucks profit. It's like getting the use of a DVR for free for however long they owned it!
There's no reason why that can't be any one of us turning a profit, either. Although without a true replacement DVR I wouldn't sell mine. But it would be very cool to use a product for several years, then sell it and make a profit. If I went that route, I think I would try selling it on Craig's List and pocket more than I would get on eBay. I'd just make sure I didn't meet someone in a parking lot somewhere to make the deal...
post #16189 of 16920 Old 10-10-2018, 06:49 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I tend to sell my old electronics and I'm happy when I get 50% of the original purchase price - right now the DVR+ is fetching nice $$$. I find it's worth buying well known and reputable brand names to resell electronics - like cars, if they are "luxury" or higher end items, they will still have a value on the used market. Just surprised a Channel Master product would fit into this category.

May consider selling mine - just need to see if I can live without it, and how long will it be until ATSC 3.0 makes it obsolete in my area? Just need to determine if it is worth it. A lot of the programs I watch are available for streaming from the network's websites for free - and I have a computer connected to my main TV with my DVR+....maybe it is time to let it go?
post #16190 of 16920 Old 10-10-2018, 09:05 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 3104 Post(s)
Liked: 1408
A long time ago (over a decade) when Panasonic stopped making their best ever DVR (EH75V), I sold mine for an insane $1500 (paid $400 new). The few that pop up on ebay now and then are still selling for nearly double what they cost new. In any case, all that profit ultimately paid for an entire whole home PC based DVR that I built, and later a couple of Tivos, all of which were far better than the EH75V.

Long story short, if I had a DVR+, I'd cash in while the market is high and upgrade to Tivo or Recast. The only reason I can think of to hang on to a DVR+ is if you live out in the wilderness and have no internet. Even then, a cheap iView does about the same thing as an offline DVR+ for a fraction of the cost.
post #16191 of 16920 Old 10-10-2018, 01:40 PM

I just picked up a used DVR+ for $150USD, and I'm quite impressed. I was planning to get a new Tivo Bolt OTA, but now I'm thinking the DVR+ will do nicely until ATSC 3.0.
I was initially disappointed that the cc button leads to menu diving to turn captions on and off. However, with my basic Harmony 650 remote, I set up a macro ("sequence" in Harmony-speak) command which works very well. Result is captions on or off with one button in 2 seconds. The DVR+ accepts multiple commands very quickly.
JHBrandt and pilotart like this.
post #16192 of 16920 Old 10-10-2018, 05:34 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I just picked up a used DVR+ for $150USD, and I'm quite impressed. I was planning to get a new Tivo Bolt OTA, but now I'm thinking the DVR+ will do nicely until ATSC 3.0.
And as @JHBrandt has pointed out in the past, your DVR+ should continue to work for several years after ATSC 3.0 begins because both ATSC standards will be transmitted side by side. Maybe for 5 years. Your biggest concern should probably be some non-user servicable part going out on you, as the chances of fixing such a malfunction are virtually nil. My DVR+ has the 1TB internal drive, and replacing that is about the only repair I think I could manage on my own. My hope is that OTA DVR's are the electronic version of the McRib. They are available for a while then disappear, only to come back again to satisfy that hankerin'. So by the time DVR+'s are dropping like flies there should be a real replacement on the market.
Culpepper, pilotart and Inglewood like this.
post #16193 of 16920 Old 10-11-2018, 10:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 663 Post(s)
Liked: 518
Cool PSC Guide & failing HD

So glad I followed @pachinko 's link into CM's "July 4th 2017 $144 Sale" to add two more of them. We only knew then that firmware development had ceased (w/132R), and were 'shocked' when Black Friday '17 revealed no more being sold. (I did get one Stream+ and it may eventually get top spot in my component shelves.)

Latest now is that my oldest and most abused Samsung UHD 1TB Video Pack has signs of collapse (Check-Disk and Cold Boot restores operation, briefly, I had successfully formatted this HD w/Partition Magic; before the first DVR+ arrived.)

Glad to have six of these, last two in December @$40 new, delivered; now they're $56+ used.

I've held off on 135R, just to get a sense of what they're like to use w/o internet guide built in. Way better than my Panasonic DVD/VCR (see sig) Recorder, but I'll soon flash at least two of them to 135R.

PSC Guide has logo's but sloppy accuracy (CBS showed same schedule on it's "24 hr wx secondary" as primary) and 'series' "Nature" records 'Nature Cat' cartoons ). Couldn't work very well w/o close (check every 8 hour) monitor, and back-up with Titan-TV.

' My new Fiber-optic has quadrupled (+) speed, but it's strung from telephone poles, replacing old copper DSL/Phone line underground service, so I'm unsure of reliability in a catastrophic storm....
Art
post #16194 of 16920 Old 10-11-2018, 03:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotart View Post
PSC Guide ....
Art
???
Quote:
'series' "Nature" records 'Nature Cat' cartoons ).
Art
Make sure the series is set to "Name matches," not "Name contains."
pilotart likes this.
post #16195 of 16920 Old 10-12-2018, 02:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
PSC Guide has logo's but sloppy accuracy (CBS showed same schedule on it's "24 hr wx secondary" as primary) and 'series' "Nature" records 'Nature Cat' cartoons ).
Quote:
Make sure the series is set to "Name matches," not "Name contains."
From the beginning my DVR+ has picked up NCIS: New Orleans on the NCIS series recording entry. Both are "Name matches" series recordings. Since I want to record both shows this isn't a problem. The funny thing is that the only way I know this is going on is that when I go to "Series options" it shows two recording events for NCIS, and none for NCIS: New Orleans. Recently, NCIS: New Orleans has gone into syndication and is broadcast on the same CBS affiliate that airs the first run programs, so it now shows up in "Series options". I don't know what it is about the NCIS franchise, but they are also the only series program entries I have that will reappear several times after deleting and re-deleting a recording event (i.e. reruns). Sometimes I wonder if it's an Easter egg prank, perpetrated by those quirky E* coders.
post #16196 of 16920 Old 10-12-2018, 03:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

That's interesting. I wonder if the DVR+ treats "Name Matches" as "Name Begins With"
post #16197 of 16920 Old 10-13-2018, 01:25 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
That's interesting. I wonder if the DVR+ treats "Name Matches" as "Name Begins With"
Maybe. That explanation is better than anything I could come up with. The only other explanation I can come up with that is half way logical is that there might be something in the metadata the PSIP guide uses. Perhaps the title data I see when viewing the Guide is different from the metadata the DVR+ uses to set a recording. But since it has done this for years I find it unlikely. It only occurs with NCIS: New Orleans--which airs the same evening as NCIS, and never with NCIS: Los Angeles, which airs on Sunday evening. But all three NCIS programs will reappear over and over again as scheduled recordings after I delete them multiple times from the schedule. I've even deleted the series recordings and recreated them, but it still happens. And unless there is someone else who watches all three NCIS programs and relies on PSIP to schedule them there is no reliable way to test if this is a bug in my DVR+, something globally in the DVR+ code, or in the PSIP data transmitted by the local CBS affiliate or even the network.
post #16198 of 16920 Old 10-13-2018, 01:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
It only occurs with NCIS: New Orleans--which airs the same evening as NCIS, and never with NCIS: Los Angeles, which airs on Sunday evening. But all three NCIS programs will reappear over and over again as scheduled recordings after I delete them multiple times from the schedule. I've even deleted the series recordings and recreated them, but it still happens. And unless there is someone else who watches all three NCIS programs and relies on PSIP to schedule them there is no reliable way to test if this is a bug in my DVR+, something globally in the DVR+ code, or in the PSIP data transmitted by the local CBS affiliate or even the network.
It certainly sounds like bugs. The first part (scheduling NCIS: New Orleans, but not NCIS: Los Angeles, along with plain NCIS) may apply to the Internet guide too, and may explain PilotArt's "Nature Cat" anomaly. I may try scheduling "NCIS" and/or "Nature" myself, just to see if it happens with the Internet guide.

Edit: Nope; scheduling NCIS did not also schedule NCIS: New Orleans. So the Internet guide with 135R, at least, doesn't seem to have this bug.

But scheduling Nature didn't schedule Nature Cat either. I don't know why PilotArt's DVR+ acted differently than mine.

The second part (rescheduling episodes after deleting them from the schedule) is probably specific to PSIP; if it happened on the Internet guide I'd expect someone else to have reported it by now. I certainly haven't seen that behavior, although I have seen something vaguely similar: if anything in the Internet guide gets rescheduled, both the old and new times are scheduled to record by the DVR+. I have to delete the old scheduled recordings manually, even though the DVR+ correctly shows they are not the programs I asked it to record.

The D/FW CBS affiliate, KTVT/11, broadcasts 36 hours of PSIP data. I wonder if the deleted NCIS's get rescheduled each time a dummy recording refreshes its guide data? If so, changing just that one station to only one dummy recording per day might help.

Last edited by JHBrandt; 10-13-2018 at 03:59 PM.
post #16199 of 16920 Old 10-13-2018, 11:47 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
The second part (rescheduling episodes after deleting them from the schedule) is probably specific to PSIP; if it happened on the Internet guide I'd expect someone else to have reported it by now. I certainly haven't seen that behavior, although I have seen something vaguely similar: if anything in the Internet guide gets rescheduled, both the old and new times are scheduled to record by the DVR+. I have to delete the old scheduled recordings manually, even though the DVR+ correctly shows they are not the programs I asked it to record.

The D/FW CBS affiliate, KTVT/11, broadcasts 36 hours of PSIP data. I wonder if the deleted NCIS's get rescheduled each time a dummy recording refreshes its guide data? If so, changing just that one station to only one dummy recording per day might help.
All of the above are valid theories. I've noticed scheduled recordings coming back to life again after dummy recordings, cold reboots and clearing the history. That's led me to wonder if the DVR+ "forgets" that the recordings were deleted. But I've also noticed them reappearing within an hour or two after deleting them and watching TV during that time. The only constant in all of the above is the clearing of the history. I do that pretty much every time after canceling a recording, or deleting recordings I don't want to watch. But what is beyond explanation in any of these theories is why it only happens with the NCIS franchise. Other than space aliens or the DVR+ being haunted I can't think of any reason why this would happen, especially after deleting all three series recording entries and creating them again.

And the rescheduling/substituting of programs by a network or local station has also caused the same behavior with PSIP, so that might be a fail safe built into the programming. I have also seen the ghost recordings people have mentioned, where a program I never scheduled to record--or even knew was listed in the Guide, would appear in the list of scheduled recordings.
post #16200 of 16920 Old 10-14-2018, 10:19 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
Liked: 210
I've noticed some differences in the guides on the DVR+ and the Stream+. In the Live Channels beta group Nick (lead developer) mentioned that the guide data is from Google with most of the source material from Gracenote, and that's what appears on the Stream+. It looks to me like the data on the DVR+ is still from Tivo, even though it is coming from their own server.

The series news shows like 60 Minutes, 48 Hours, 20/20, etc. don't show real descriptions on the DVR+ any longer. The show description will say something like "48 Hours is an investigative news show exploring topics in depth". The Stream+ has full descriptions of that particular episode like "A man fakes his death in a sting operation to catch his wife of 12 years in her attempt to have him killed."

I'm wondering if those of you with Tivos are seeing the same degradation in the show descriptions that we're seeing on the DVR+?
pilotart and Inglewood like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Recorders

Tags
578 , 999 , Channel Master , dvr+ , maintanance restart , maintenance restart , P552UI-B2 , vid posts 576/578 , vizio 4k

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page