Channel Master DVR+ Owners Thread - Page 582 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4640Likes

post #17431 of 17694 Old 03-19-2020, 07:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3014 Post(s)
Liked: 1454
The development of products with updatable firmware has been a bit of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it does mean that many products can now be fixed and/or improved after the sale, without even having to take the product to a shop! But it cuts the other way too. Knowing that mistakes can be fixed later, products are often brought to market far before they're ready; we saw that with the iView and with CM's own Stream+. Neither the DTVPal nor the DVR+ were as bad as those when they first came out, but it still took a while before either was relatively bug-free. (Neither became completely bug-free, of course.)

As it happens, both the DTVPal and the DVR+ received fixes and new features via firmware updates. In the transition between the two products, E* obviously had to start over in several areas because of new hardware, migrating to Linux, etc. My only complaint is that they started over in too many areas.

A particularly galling example was re-inventing the onscreen keyboard for searches. Whose boneheaded idea was it to throw away the a-b-c-2, d-e-f-3, etc. model used on the DTVPal in favor of a MBAFAS (move back and forth and shoot) model on the DVR+ - especially since the letters were already printed on the remote keys (at least on the flat remote)? Searching on the DVR+ feels like playing Space Invaders!

I guess the overriding problem is that with most of these devices we're still dependent on the manufacturer for any firmware fixes/enhancements. That's why the DVR+ only got four apps (five if you count CMTV).

So a better solution might be an app-oriented OS like Android. I'm sure that was one reason CM came out with the Android-based Stream+. Want a better onscreen keyboard? Just download a different keyboard app! IMO CM kind of blew it with the Stream+, but I think the idea was good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17432 of 17694 Old 03-19-2020, 08:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
Liked: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by pachinko View Post
Other than the clock issue, setting the zip code to 00000 has been working perfectly for me, making all scheduled recordings, without "dummies" or reboots (YMMV). Of course, with the clock drifting as it does, recordings will end before the show ends. If I'm not mistaken, rebooting a non-internet connected DVR+ causes the clock to fix itself, so, without the internet, a weekly reboot will be necessary (or once per day with a timer).
Interesting that your clock drifts ahead. Mine drifts back. I think that has to have something to do with local stations and the way they maintain their time accuracy. When the TV season moves to reruns in May I'll try the 00000 Zip Code and see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHBrandt View Post
So a better solution might be an app-oriented OS like Android. I'm sure that was one reason CM came out with the Android-based Stream+. Want a better onscreen keyboard? Just download a different keyboard app! IMO CM kind of blew it with the Stream+, but I think the idea was good.
My Philips DVDR has the number button keyboard, and I've thought it was a bit on the cumbersome side. The onscreen keyboard on the DVR+ has it's own drawbacks, but I've gotten used to it. Since the DVR+ has two USB ports I think the ultimate solution would be the ability to use a wireless keyboard with the USB receiver that computers use, which would require an app like you mention.
post #17433 of 17694 Old 03-29-2020, 08:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I must be living right, or something. Never changed ZIP to 00000. Had a week or two where DVR+ was not getting guide. Now I haven't had a guide problem for weeks. All my shows have been recording properly. Just checked, I'm at 135R and I have guide data through April 9.
pilotart likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17434 of 17694 Old 03-29-2020, 11:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1171 Post(s)
Liked: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromCH View Post
I must be living right, or something. Never changed ZIP to 00000. Had a week or two where DVR+ was not getting guide. Now I haven't had a guide problem for weeks. All my shows have been recording properly. Just checked, I'm at 135R and I have guide data through April 9.
perhaps someone, who are responsible for the guide, living in your ZIP ? I would try play the number for lotto
BillFromCH likes this.
post #17435 of 17694 Old 03-30-2020, 06:37 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by P Smith View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromCH View Post
perhaps someone, who are responsible for the guide, living in your ZIP ? I would try play the number for lotto [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
My guide is peppered with unknown events, even on stations like NBC and CBS and CBS.
Paul210 and pilotart like this.
post #17436 of 17694 Old 03-30-2020, 07:42 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by timothee View Post
My guide is peppered with unknown events, even on stations like NBC and CBS and CBS.
Me too.
Paul210 likes this.
post #17437 of 17694 Old 03-30-2020, 10:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by invertedsphere View Post
Me too.
I actually have better luck with 00000 than my local zip code.

Indirectly Outta Compton
post #17438 of 17694 Old 03-30-2020, 12:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabboy View Post
I actually have better luck with 00000 than my local zip code.
Care to provide some specific data to quantify "better luck"? Are you seeing "Unknown event" in the first 3 hour block for channels that normally would be populated with data? Are some channels that would have data not showing any data? How far out does the data extend? Have you missed any scheduled recordings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Smith View Post
perhaps someone, who are responsible for the guide, living in your ZIP ? I would try play the number for lotto
Glad to see you are surviving the coronavirus out there in the Mediterranean Sea...on your 300' yacht with the supermodels and the wine cellar and the helipad...
post #17439 of 17694 Old 03-30-2020, 09:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
Care to provide some specific data to quantify "better luck"? ....
I'm getting fewer "unknown events" The range (in time) is comparable (00000 vs zip Code). As far as recordings, I can't say. I haven't done enough to compare.

When I say "better luck" I'm referring only to quality/amount of info.

Indirectly Outta Compton

Last edited by crabboy; 03-30-2020 at 09:18 PM. Reason: clarity
post #17440 of 17694 Old 04-01-2020, 09:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
I'm getting fewer "unknown events" The range (in time) is comparable (00000 vs zip Code). As far as recordings, I can't say. I haven't done enough to compare.

When I say "better luck" I'm referring only to quality/amount of info.
The "unknown events" we are seeing now may be a result of coronavirus-related briefings and specials rearranging schedules on short notice.
post #17441 of 17694 Old 04-01-2020, 12:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank70 View Post
The "unknown events" we are seeing now may be a result of coronavirus-related briefings and specials rearranging schedules on short notice.
With PSIP I'm not noticing any "Unknown events" related to the coronavirus thing here in the DFW area. But of course, that would be a local PSIP decision specific to each station. I have seen stations break in to normally scheduled programming for national, state or local briefings--and that includes breaking into the scheduled news programs. Though unrelated to the coronavirus, one thing I have been seeing more is last minute changes (24 hours) to the PSIP schedule, especially on Saturday evening and most often on CBS. My Schedule will show programming to be recorded on one day, then the title of the program changes to a show that I don't record, but the new program is still scheduled to record.
post #17442 of 17694 Old 04-02-2020, 04:30 PM
ekl

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Hi I am running 135R and trying to using manual scan for a SF Bay Area station (KTVU FOX 2.1) which has changed its broadcast frequency. I cannot get it to work. I go to menu->Channel Setup->Antenna Channels->Manual Scan. Where it says "UHF/VHF Channel", I enter 44 from the http://www.rabbitears.info/ss/DTV-Channels.xls mapping. I then navigate down to the Scan function, ignoring the "Frequency (kHz)" option which I presume is the old frequency associated with the RF 44 channel. I navigate to "Started" and select it. It says "Please Wait..." and after one minute says "NO CHANNELS ADDED". There still is no signal for KTVU FOX 2.1.

I already had my Samsung TV re-scan the channels and it found KTVU FOX 2.1 without a problem.

What am I doing wrong? Am I missing something obvious? Am I misunderstanding how manual scan works? Is there some step before initiating the manual scan that I am missing? I have read several threads from people discussing the manual scan, that is how I found the http://www.rabbitears.info/ss/DTV-Channels.xls list that provided the RF channel for the virtual KTVU FOX 2.1. However, I have not found a posting which has allowed me to successfully manual scan and find the new frequency for KTVU FOX 2.1.

Any help would be appreciated.
post #17443 of 17694 Old 04-02-2020, 07:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekl View Post
What am I doing wrong? Am I missing something obvious? Am I misunderstanding how manual scan works? Is there some step before initiating the manual scan that I am missing? I have read several threads from people discussing the manual scan, that is how I found the http://www.rabbitears.info/ss/DTV-Channels.xls list that provided the RF channel for the virtual KTVU FOX 2.1. However, I have not found a posting which has allowed me to successfully manual scan and find the new frequency for KTVU FOX 2.1.
Any help would be appreciated.
I don't know where that spreadsheet came from, but rabbitears lists KTVU as being on RF channel 31, not 44 (which may have been their old channel, and perhaps the spreadsheet hasn't been updated). Try manual scan on RF 31, but beware the virtual channel it assigns may not be 2 because that is already in use.

N.B.: Oh yeah, look at the date on that spreadsheet - it's from 2012!
post #17444 of 17694 Old 04-02-2020, 10:32 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Recording scheduled shows not matching a name

Quote:
. My Schedule will show programming to be recorded on one day, then the title of the program changes to a show that I don't record, but the new program is still scheduled to record.

I have seen this many times, even before the problems with the guide data. Clearly the DVR+ scheduling factors in the channel/day/time combination in some way, even though only the program name is used when selecting what to record. It will also sometimes display the wrong show name when a program is changed say from its usual 9:00 to 9:01. The recording will still start at 9:00.
post #17445 of 17694 Old 04-04-2020, 04:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Quoted: 3014 Post(s)
Liked: 1454
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekl View Post
Hi I am running 135R and trying to using manual scan for a SF Bay Area station (KTVU FOX 2.1) which has changed its broadcast frequency. I cannot get it to work. I go to menu->Channel Setup->Antenna Channels->Manual Scan. Where it says "UHF/VHF Channel", I enter 44 from the http://www.rabbitears.info/ss/DTV-Channels.xls mapping. I then navigate down to the Scan function, ignoring the "Frequency (kHz)" option which I presume is the old frequency associated with the RF 44 channel. I navigate to "Started" and select it. It says "Please Wait..." and after one minute says "NO CHANNELS ADDED". There still is no signal for KTVU FOX 2.1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank70 View Post
I don't know where that spreadsheet came from, but https://www.rabbitears.info/market.p...&callsign=ktvu lists KTVU as being on RF channel 31 [and 26 - if one doesn't work try the other], not 44 (which may have been their old channel, and perhaps the spreadsheet hasn't been updated). Try manual scan on RF 31, but beware the virtual channel it assigns may not be 2 because that is already in use.

N.B.: Oh yeah, look at the date on that spreadsheet - it's from 2012!
RF channels above 36 are no longer in use in much of the US, so all stations on higher channels (and some on lower ones) have been moving to new frequencies over the last couple of years. If your DVR+ still has the "old" channel 2.1 (that no longer works), a manual scan of RF 31 should move it to channel 10n.1 and give you a new channel 2.1 that does work. At least that was my experience when the channels in my area moved last summer. You can then hide the non-working channel, of course.

Last edited by JHBrandt; 04-04-2020 at 04:52 PM.
post #17446 of 17694 Old 04-04-2020, 05:06 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Sigh... No guide data update today...
post #17447 of 17694 Old 04-05-2020, 06:53 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 14
internet guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertedsphere View Post
Me too.

I've noticed that the main programs that are broadcast on the big 3 main networks around prime time are the unknown events where as the sub channels mostly have listings; I've also noticed I can no longer record series by name because of this, very suspicious, they don't even list what you are watching when tuned to the program, since they "fixed" the internet guide. For most of what I record this guide is now useless, not only for recording but even to see what is on the station being watched - I've gone through guide refresh, cold boots and the lot, this appears to be the internet guide providers lack of support and nothing to do with corona virus or anything else, as I can look at the TitanTv internet guide and it has been 100% accurate for both program and episode info; If TT can still give that level of service for a FREE internet guide, there is absolutely no excuse for CM or their subcontractors to keep screwing everyone who paid good money for mediocre tuner quality hardware and an online guide- true that it was one of a kind at the time and I bought 2 of them but it never was amazing. I had a better tuner in a 50.00 Homeworx box that got stations the dvr + could not. I suspect CM is waiting for enough people to beg to pay for a guide or just give up so they can drop it without a big outcry from the public who invested in this. Either fix it or get rid of it and stop jerking us around. At least I can still record using manual timer if the clock keeps working...
post #17448 of 17694 Old 04-05-2020, 09:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhlaser View Post
At least I can still record using manual timer if the clock keeps working...
Or you can use PSIP and get a guide that is always accurate, albeit shorter in the number of days the Guide provides. You can read about the various ways to maintain the PSIP guide in the last 2 or 3 weeks of posts here. But until the Internet guide is fixed or killed off, your only options are to use manual recordings to get the recordings you want, or to use the PSIP guide. Either way you are going to be doing some hands on maintenance. If it works for you, the least amount of maintenance will come from using Zip Code 00000 and keeping your Internet connection active for clock accuracy, or rebooting the DVR+ to keep the clock accurate enough to start your recordings on time without the Internet clock. If enough people have success with the 00000 Zip Code that will be the best method (when used in conjunction with the Internet clock). The next best method will be daily reboots using a programmable timer (no Internet clock necessary), and the third best method would be to use dummy recordings, at least for the channels you need kept up to date. With the above methods you will still have to check your online guide if you want to plan new guide scheduled recordings out more than a couple of days (72 hours for PBS programs), and that length of time is 100% dependent on how much data your local stations provide. There are no magic bullets and no perfect solution, but all three are better than missing recordings of programs you have your heart set on time shifting. These are the times we are living in, at least until ATSC 3.0 takes hold enough to warrant someone to come out with a new DVR. Of course, you can always write the code for a DVR that does it all and contract with an electronics company to build it, in which case you will get rich. Of course, you then become the target for criticism when people find bugs or want features added yesterday.
pachinko and pilotart like this.
post #17449 of 17694 Old 04-06-2020, 02:27 PM

internet guide

Thank you for all consolidating the info, haven't kept up with forum and forgot about psip and sorry about venting last evening; I discovered that 2 series I was going to catch up on didn't record; I noticed when I go to record a series it appears on the series list but no red mark on the present episode and it does not see next week and does not record anything, missed a few until I figured out that likely the next episode falls on an unknown event channel (I can probably set that up to do every week at same time and add the title with manual recording; I tried 0000 today but that pretty much shows unknown events starting after 9 hours on a couple main networks and all channels unknown event by next day, I'll try the psip and see if clock stays accurate; You have always provided great information and it is good to have a guru to answer questions, glad you are still here; wish I were a programmer and could integrate TitanTV with the dvr+ but that would probably be illegal.... In fairness to the dvr+ , I was a big fan and got 2 units from the first roll out in hopes it would be improved later but it did what I wanted at the time until the guide started getting flaky last year, too bad the tuner wasn't the greatest (there were some new channels added from Cobleskill,NY 14.1-14.8 a couple years ago that I still can't get audio on (at first it would come and go, then it stopped working all together but those channels work fine on any other tv, but that is probably unique to the dvr+ tuner and that station as no other scanned channels do that on dvr+ and no one else has audio problems on 14.x cheers!
post #17450 of 17694 Old 04-06-2020, 03:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I tried 0000 today but that pretty much shows unknown events starting after 9 hours on a couple main networks and all channels unknown event by next day, I'll try the psip and see if clock stays accurate;
I hope that when you tried it you used 5 zeros, and not 4. As for the clock, it seems to drift one way or the other for everyone who doesn't have their DVR+ connected to the Internet. If you are using 5 zeros for the Zip Code you should probably reboot it immediately after applying the settings. The DVR+ will perform a full PSIP scan of all channels when it reboots, so you begin with a full boat of PSIP data. If you go the 5 zeros route it would be nice if you posted your results here over the next week or two. I'm still in the heart of new episode season so I am still using a twice daily reboot, but when the season ends I'll try changing the Zip Code.
pachinko likes this.
post #17451 of 17694 Old 04-06-2020, 04:41 PM

Quote:
I hope that when you tried it you used 5 zeros, and not 4. As for the clock, it seems to drift one way or the other for everyone who doesn't have their DVR+ connected to the Internet. If you are using 5 zeros for the Zip Code you should probably reboot it immediately after applying the settings. The DVR+ will perform a full PSIP scan of all channels when it reboots, so you begin with a full boat of PSIP data. If you go the 5 zeros route it would be nice if you posted your results here over the next week or two. I'm still in the heart of new episode season so I am still using a twice daily reboot, but when the season ends I'll try changing the Zip Code.

My 00000 result (it was 5; 4 was typo) was the same when I did a cold boot following the change; first time I just refreshed the guide; (unknowns starting at 10hrs ahead for all cbs and pbs channels and by 24hrs ahead complete guide is an unknown event I noticed the 2 series I have set for tonight are now marked with red mark in the guide and in the series list correctly looks like they will record tonight but I also noticed the guide shows the correct time and name and not unknown event for those 2; as soon as I jump to next day all are unknown and I suspect if they were in the series list and not rebooted, they would not record, probably why I lost a bunch of series episodes - haven't rebooted in a long time because I though I would get to watch things later - maybe they would if I did a cold boot and that program slot now showed a name .. I think if I cold boot within 9 hrs of any show set to record, it might pick up on series list already set up within that time; (theoretically that would mean a cold boot 3 times a day to cover any show time possibility) I will have to choose a program name listed in today's guide to first record a series and see if it works within 8hrs of a cold boot (I think I have an outlet timer somewhere to automate the process if it works); Most of the shows I record are on main 3 networks (nbc,cbs,abc ) during prime time (8-11 pm) and those are the same stations and time periods that have the biggest problem with unknowns showing up all over, I'll try that and post again later

Since I can create a manual recording, might be easier to just look up the time and make a series, give it the correct name and just record that time period, series time probably more stable than the guide now..
pilotart likes this.
post #17452 of 17694 Old 04-06-2020, 05:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I think if I cold boot within 9 hrs of any show set to record, it might pick up on series list already set up within that time; (theoretically that would mean a cold boot 3 times a day to cover any show time possibility) I will have to choose a program name listed in today's guide to first record a series and see if it works within 8hrs of a cold boot (I think I have an outlet timer somewhere to automate the process if it works); Most of the shows I record are on main 3 networks (nbc,cbs,abc ) during prime time (8-11 pm) and those are the same stations and time periods that have the biggest problem with unknowns showing up all over
If you've rebooted your DVR+, keep an eye on it and let it ride for a few days to see it it gets better. Following a reboot I've found that when the DVR+ is in standby (turned off) the Guide fully populates with PSIP data in about half an hour. If you have it turned on following a reboot you obviously have one tuner in use, so it will take longer. If you have it turned on following a reboot and are watching one channel and recording on another, both tuners will be in use and the Guide won't populate past the first few hours. But since you have two DVR+ units, you would be a perfect candidate to run simultaneous experiments on both of them. Schedule reboots for one, and let the other ride with the 5 zeros in the Zip Code.

If you are going to try scheduled rebooting, you might start with twice a day before rebooting three times a day, especially if most of what you watch is on major networks. They will probably (but not definitely) be providing at least 12 hours of PSIP data for the big networks. Also, following a reboot the DVR+ will return to it's previous state. If it was in standby, it will return to standby. If it was on, it will return to the on mode. Also be aware that there is a 3-5 minute window following a reboot where no recording will start, so schedule any reboots with that in mind. I think it is because it scans the channels following a reboot and that is the minimum amount of time it takes to get the first blocks of PSIP data for all channels. One last bit of advice: I've noticed that my Samsung TV will turn on following a reboot if the input setting is set to HDMI, which is the input the DVR+ is plugged into. So when I power down my TV I make sure it's input is set to TV (or any other input not used by the DVR+) so it doesn't power up and burn the screen until its auto shutdown kicks in.
post #17453 of 17694 Old 04-06-2020, 07:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Or you can use PSIP and get a guide that is always accurate, albeit shorter in the number of days the Guide provides...If enough people have success with the 00000 Zip Code that will be the best method (when used in conjunction with the Internet clock). The next best method will be daily reboots using a programmable timer (no Internet clock necessary), and the third best method would be to use dummy recordings, at least for the channels you need kept up to date....
Do I understand correctly that you can set the zip code to 00000 and get accurate time if you have a USB internet thingy connected?

Indirectly Outta Compton
post #17454 of 17694 Old 04-06-2020, 08:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Do I understand correctly that you can set the zip code to 00000 and get accurate time if you have a USB internet thingy connected?
I believe so. As far as I know the DVR+ doesn't use the Internet guide to set the time. I've never had my DVR+ connected to the Internet but you can use either a dongle for a wireless connection or a direct connection with a cable. I've always used PSIP time that is calculated by the local stations.
post #17455 of 17694 Old 04-06-2020, 08:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I believe so. As far as I know the DVR+ doesn't use the Internet guide to set the time. I've never had my DVR+ connected to the Internet but you can use either a dongle for a wireless connection or a direct connection with a cable. I've always used PSIP time that is calculated by the local stations.

What I am asking is...if I set my DVR+ to 00000, will being connected to the internet ensure that my clock will be accurate? Or will that depend on local station signals?

Indirectly Outta Compton
post #17456 of 17694 Old 04-06-2020, 10:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
What I am asking is...if I set my DVR+ to 00000, will being connected to the internet ensure that my clock will be accurate?
Yep.

Quote:
Or will that depend on local station signals?
Local stations only set the time if you don't have an Internet connection.
post #17457 of 17694 Old 04-07-2020, 05:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Greasemonkey,

Yes but if you leave it connected to the internet won't it use the Internet Guide as first priority for recording schedules until the internet guide goes away?
post #17458 of 17694 Old 04-07-2020, 06:30 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenL View Post
Yes but if you leave it connected to the internet won't it use the Internet Guide as first priority for recording schedules until the internet guide goes away?
The thinking here is that since there is no 'internet' guide for zip 00000 then the DVR+ must use PSIP, which it does, but at the same time it is still connected to the internet and so can access whatever clock it is setup to use there rather than the one from the tv station(s).
post #17459 of 17694 Old 04-07-2020, 08:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 1048 Post(s)
Liked: 579
Quote:
Yes, at least that's what I've experienced. With an active WiFi or Ethernet connection to the Internet, and the zip code set to 00000, the clock was always correct (within a couple of seconds). Without an Internet connection, the clock drifted after several days to a point that is was unacceptable for scheduled recordings. In my case, the PSIP data was mostly complete, and extended as far as PSIP usually extends (depending upon the channel of course).
pilotart likes this.
post #17460 of 17694 Old 04-07-2020, 08:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachinko View Post
Yes, at least that's what I've experienced....
Excellent! Thank you (and Greasemonkey). That is what I will do. A few days of (mostly) accurate listings is enough. I can use Zap2It or TitanTV for longer range planning.
pachinko likes this.

Indirectly Outta Compton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Recorders

Tags
578 , 999 , Channel Master , dvr+ , maintanance restart , maintenance restart , P552UI-B2 , vid posts 576/578 , vizio 4k

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page