DVR+ Lister for Channel Master DVR+ - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
View Poll Results: Do you move DVR+ recordings to a computer (multiple choices allowed)
Yes, Windows 45 48.39%
Yes, Linux 11 11.83%
Yes, Mac 5 5.38%
Yes, Other OS 1 1.08%
No 35 37.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
 104Likes

post #61 of 538 Old 10-06-2015, 07:40 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
Liked: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonker007 View Post
I have tried the -probesize 100M, -probesize 2M and -probesize 4M parameters without success. I also tried the -copy_unknown without success as well.

pachinko, I PM'd you the log files. At this point not sure what to do. I will archive the shows with a direct copy and maybe sometime in the future I will be able to convert them. Let me know if you think I should try anything else.

Z
Okay, I see two emails!

I've got something else going on that's been occupying most of my time lately, so can't do much at the moment, but since you're going to archive the shows for the time being, you'll need to include at least one other file with them, or you will not be able to use DVR+ Lister to help with the conversion process (you'll have to run ffmpeg manually). The following is what to do:
  1. Create a folder to contain just the DVR+ files.
  2. Copy the TS files directly from the USB HDD so that they retain their StrmNNNN.ts filenames. If you've already copied them using DVR+ Lister, at least add their StrmNNNN names to those filenames so they can be renamed later.
  3. From the 1st partition on the USB HDD, copy record_event_index to the same folder.
  4. Since they are small files, although not needed by DVR+ Lister, or to play the videos, copy the following from the 1st partition, to the same folder just in case we need them for something else.
streaminfo
StrmNNNN.log for each of the TS files
StrmNNNN.met for each of the TS files
StrmNNNN.tsf for each of the TS files
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 538 Old 10-06-2015, 07:55 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonker007 View Post
I have tried the -probesize 100M, -probesize 2M and -probesize 4M parameters without success. I also tried the -copy_unknown without success as well.
I took a quick look at the two latest ffmpeg report logs that you emailed, and I noticed that you have the -copy_unknown parameter in the 2nd group of parameters. Try it again with -copy_unknown only in the 1st parameters, and not at all with the -probesize parameter.
post #63 of 538 Old 10-06-2015, 08:05 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by pachinko View Post
I took a quick look at the two latest ffmpeg report logs that you emailed, and I noticed that you have the -copy_unknown parameter in the 2nd group of parameters. Try it again with -copy_unknown only in the 1st parameters, and not at all with the -probesize parameter.
Yeah disregard that first email. I forgot to clear out the parms and start over. The second email with the files is correct.

Thanks
pachinko likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 538 Old 10-07-2015, 07:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 2797 Post(s)
Liked: 1359
It's -copy-unknown, not -copy_unknown
post #65 of 538 Old 10-08-2015, 01:09 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHBrandt View Post

I tried the correct syntax and it failed as well.

pachinko,

Any luck with the downloads from onedrive?

Z
post #66 of 538 Old 10-08-2015, 07:18 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHBrandt View Post
Thanks, but nope, it's -copy_unknown, with an underscore. I looked it up at https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html after the -report log said the following:
Quote:
Reading option '-copy-unknown' ...Unrecognized option 'copy-unknown'.
Ditto on the underscore for -ignore_unknown.
Quote:
-copy_unknown
Allow input streams with unknown type to be copied instead of failing if copying such streams is attempted.

-ignore_unknown
Ignore input streams with unknown type instead of failing if copying such streams is attempted.
post #67 of 538 Old 01-10-2016, 07:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
New to DVR+ Lister - Some copies have sound but no video

Hello, I am new to using DVR+ Lister and wanted to know if anyone else has had some shows copied to Windows Vista PC that would only play audio without any video. Some copy fine but a few only play the audio when I try to view or convert to mp4 file.
Any help would be appreciated.
post #68 of 538 Old 01-10-2016, 08:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
Liked: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Track33 View Post
Hello, I am new to using DVR+ Lister and wanted to know if anyone else has had some shows copied to Windows Vista PC that would only play audio without any video. Some copy fine but a few only play the audio when I try to view or convert to mp4 file.
The program do copy as-is, eg bit-to-bit; so you must dig into your PC environment for solve the issue.
I would recommend use VideoReDo program for analysis and correct such problem.
post #69 of 538 Old 01-10-2016, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track33 View Post
What P Smith said! Sometimes it's the particular video player that has trouble. Some work sometimes, and not other times, and some might not even work at all. That's because there's something non-standard about the TS files created by the DVR+. If you read this thread about the issues that @Zonkey007; had with a series of recordings of one TV series, where most converted perfectly, but others completely failed the conversion process, you'll begin to see that the problem is likely the format of the original file, or, maybe, those recordings were from a time of poor reception, messing up the file format more than usual?

Have you tried the same problem recordings leaving them in TS format? You can either just copy the recordings, or pass them through the converter using the following parameters below. The TS format may not be what you need, but try this just to see if the issue goes away. Of course, the video player must support the TS format.

Params before Input File: -report -i
Parmas before Output File: -map 0 -c:v copy -c:a copy
Output Video Type: TS

Just for clarity on the Conversion "feature", DVR+ Lister does not perform the conversion, it just calls upon other 3rd party freeware programs (ffmpeg or HandBrakeCLI), and they perform the actual conversion. DVR+ Lister just provides the Input File Names, the conversion parameters, and the Output File Name (including paths). Which parameters to use for which output type is beyond my technical skills, so you'll have to experiment or get advice from others.

If you're able to get those recordings working, please post your advice here! Oh, and welcome to DVR+ Lister and the AVS Forum!
post #70 of 538 Old 01-31-2016, 08:40 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 149
I have a problem in getting DVR+Lister to work with Windows 10. I am sorry this is such a long post, but since I have no idea what is happening, I'm including all the information that MIGHT be pertinent.

I have been using DVR+Lister for more than a year successfully on Windows 7. I used Ext2Fsd to mount the drive and everything worked with no issues whatsoever. I was using v15.3.29 and version 0.53 of Ext2fsd.

Several months ago, I upgraded to Windows 10, and I have been using it (Win10, that is) without any issues at all.

Yesterday was the first time I tried to copy files from my DVR+ to my PC since upgrading to Windows 10, and nothing has worked right.

The first thing I did was download the latest version of DVR+Lister (v15.7.3). It could not find anything.

I discovered that Ext2fsd was not mounting the drives. I downloaded the latest version of Ext2fsd (0.62), but still nothing. I searched and found there was a known problem with Ext2fsd and Windows 10 for which there was a temporary utility to run. I downloaded the utility, but it would not run, with the error that it was incompatible with my version of Windows.

So, I downloaded Paragon ExtFS for Windows (personal license version 2.1.440). It was able to successfully mount the DVR+ drive, both partitions. From the Windows browser, the files are there, where they are supposed to be.

Still, DVR+Lister is not working right. It does not see any of the .TS files. When I point it at the drive containing the .TS files, I get the error
"No TS Video Files found in the TS Source location.
G:
If this is the intended drive letter, verify that the drive is connected, and that drive letter is assigned."

After I click the "OK" it populates the file list from the record_event-index file. It apparently shows all of the files on the disk, but it shows them as -0.00KB in size. Yet, if I double click on a file driectly from the list, it plays.

If I use Windows to browse to the G: partition, the TS files are clearely there, and with clearly non-zero file sizes. I can double-click on them and they will play, and the content will be consistent with the record-event-index list in DVR+Lister.

If I use the filter function, with the "show title" as the only active filter, it filters out ALL of the programs on the list, even when using the drop down list to select the show title. When I turn the filter back off, all the programs show up again. If I manually select a program, double click on it to confirm it wil play, and then attempt to copy it, I get the
G:
If this is the intended drive letter, verify that the drive is connected, and that drive letter is assigned."
error again.

Any ideas on what is going on?
post #71 of 538 Old 01-31-2016, 09:18 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTPVid View Post
If I use the filter function, with the "show title" as the only active filter, it filters out ALL of the programs on the list, even when using the drop down list to select the show title. When I turn the filter back off, all the programs show up again. If I manually select a program, double click on it to confirm it wil play, and then attempt to copy it, I get the
G:
error again.

Any ideas on what is going on?
Months ago I ran DVR+ Lister in Win10, and didn't have any problems. I'm still running Win8.1, so I'll have to mount the Win10 disk again to see if I can find something. I know precisely where in the code where that message gets issued, so I have a good place to start, but first I have 3 things for you to do:

1. Double check that drive "G" is the drive containing the TS files.

2. Try changing the case of the drive letter to lowercase ( from G to g ).

3. If 1 and 2 don't fix it, when you view the file names of the TS recordings in Windows File Manager, what case is each character in the file name? Are they like Strm000A.ts, or something different?
post #72 of 538 Old 01-31-2016, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Months ago I ran DVR+ Lister in Win10, and didn't have any problems. I'm still running Win8.1, so I'll have to mount the Win10 disk again to see if I can find something. I know precisely where in the code where that message gets issued, so I have a good place to start, but first I have 3 things for you to do:

1. Double check that drive "G" is the drive containing the TS files.

2. Try changing the case of the drive letter to lowercase ( from G to g ).

3. If 1 and 2 don't fix it, when you view the file names of the TS recordings in Windows File Manager, what case is each character in the file name? Are they like Strm000A.ts, or something different?
1. Confirmed
2. If I change it in DVR+Lister to lower case, DVR+Lister changes it right back to upper case. Windows disk management utility does not show a drive letter at all, but the drive shows up in the Windows browser as "Local Disk (G: )" (extra space to avoid smiley). Paragon only gives a "Mount" or "Unmount" option and does not allow a change to the drive letter (at least not that I can find.)
3. Strm000A.ts

Last edited by RTPVid; 01-31-2016 at 09:43 AM.
post #73 of 538 Old 01-31-2016, 09:47 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
1. Confirmed
2. If I change it in DVR+Lister to lower case, DVR+Lister changes it right back to upper case. Windows disk management utility does not show a drive letter at all, but the drive shows up in the Windows browser as "Local Disk (G: )" (extra space to avoid smiley). Paragon only gives a "Mount" or "Unmount" option and does not allow a change to the drive letter (at least not that I can find.)
3. Strm000A.ts
Shucks! I'll mount Win10 when I get some time, and see what I can find.
post #74 of 538 Old 01-31-2016, 09:50 AM

FYI:

I'm running Windows 10 Home, Versio 1511 (OS Build 10586.71)
post #75 of 538 Old 01-31-2016, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Shucks! I'll mount Win10 when I get some time, and see what I can find.
Thanks. I appreciate it.
post #76 of 538 Old 01-31-2016, 12:32 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I have a problem in getting DVR+Lister to work with Windows 10...

G:
Here's my preliminary findings in Windows 10 Home (I don't know the version or build - I don't know where to find that):

1. Using Ext2Fsd v0.62 (Ext2Mgr 2.50), DVR+ Lister does not have any problem finding the TS recordings, and populates the recordings list properly, with proper file sizes.

2. I installed Paragon ExtFS v2.1.440 and rebooted. It automatically assigned drive letters to the USB EHD that I've never used before. DVR+ Lister had no problem finding and using the REI file, but just like what you've reported, DVR+ Lister does not find the TS files, and populates the recordings list as you stated, but would not play any of the recordings.

3. I ran the Ext2Fsd Volume Manager. No drive letters were assigned to the USB HDD. I manually assigned drive letters that Paragon Ext2FS was not using, and DVR+ Lister had no issues finding the TS recordings, or populating the recordings list.

Evidently something odd with Paragon ExtFS, at least where DVR+ Lister is concerned. I'll see if I can figure that out. And later I'll try Paragon ExtFS in Windows 8.1.

In the meantime, I would try to get Ext2Fsd v0.62 working. I did not install a program that was supposed to fix an issue in Win10. I used the installer named "Ext2Fsd-0.62.exe", not the ZIP file. A link near the middle of the web page (http://www.ext2fsd.com/) goes to http://sourceforge.net/projects/ext2.../Ext2fsd/0.62/ where the exe file can be found.

I'm wondering if you installed Ext2Fsd using the "Run as administrator" option. If not, try uninstalling it, and reinstalling it that way. That's how I installed it, and it's working normally in Win10 Home.
post #77 of 538 Old 01-31-2016, 01:19 PM

@pachinko , thanks for that. I won't be able to try again until tomorrow, since I have several recordings scheduled for this afternoon / evening.

fyi... For the complete version & build of Windows 10, right-click on the Windows icon (aka start button), select Control Panel, click Help>About Windows.
pachinko likes this.
post #78 of 538 Old 01-31-2016, 03:35 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
@pachinko , thanks for that. I won't be able to try again until tomorrow, since I have several recordings scheduled for this afternoon / evening.

fyi... For the complete version & build of Windows 10, right-click on the Windows icon (aka start button), select Control Panel, click Help>About Windows.
Thanks! The help button says Windows 10 Home, version 10.0 (Build 10240). Since it's Home, it should be the latest version since all updates are mandatory. I wonder why we have different values, although the issue has to do with Paragon ExtFS, not Win10 (I haven't tested Paragon ExtFS in Win8.1 yet).

The issue with Paragon ExtFS is boiling down to wildcards (question marks and asterisks) being used to look for the TS recording file names. They appear to not work through Paragon ExtFS, not only in DVR+ Lister, but in BAT files as well (for example, if not exist g:\Strm*.ts goto Next1). Ext2Fsd does NOT have this problem.

At the moment I have no clue what that's all about. I would appreciate if anyone can advise!

I'm returning to Win8.1 to play around with this issue there!

Edit 1:
I'm back to running Win8.1, and Paragon ExtFS version 2.1.440 has the exact same issue in Win8.1 as in Win10.

Edit 2:
I tried DiskInternals Linux Reader x64 version 1.9.1.0 (in Win8.1 Pro, even though it says it supports only up to Vista). It runs in Win8.1, and appears to work properly. However, unless I'm doing something wrong, it does NOT assign drive letters to the Linux formatted disk, so it's useless for DVR+ Lister. The web site says it's only Read-Only, so it not useful if you want to manipulate files.

Last edited by pachinko; 01-31-2016 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Add results found in Win8.1 and info on DiskInternals Linux Reader
post #79 of 538 Old 01-31-2016, 10:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
Liked: 493
I would complain to Paragon's developers...
post #80 of 538 Old 02-01-2016, 06:52 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Smith View Post
I would complain to Paragon's developers...
I tried, but this is what they say for the Paragon ExtFS!

Quote:
Please notice, there is no e-mail support for free product versions. Please use our Knowledge Base: http://kb_wp.paragon-software.com/ or Forum Community http://www.wilderssecurity.com/categ...ort-forum.107/
However, a little while ago I found their support email address, [email protected], and am going to email them regardless of their lack of interest in bugs (although they may call it a feature).

After messing with the wildcard issue a bit late last night, looking for a workaround, I found that I can get DVR+ Lister to acquire all files in a partition using a single asterisk wildcard for the file name in one of the AutoIt functions, for example, FileFindFirstFile("G:\*"). Then DVR+ Lister can loop through each file to determine if the root directory contains at least one TS recording, or to collect all TS recordings. It's NOT as pretty as limiting the returned files to "Strm*.ts", but at least it should work for both Ext2Fsd and Paragon ExtFS.

Using a single asterisk, a batch file will also retrun True, for example "if not exist g:\*ts goto Next", but it also returns True for "if not exist "g:\*tsXXXXX goto Next", even though there are no files ending in tsXXXX, so that's not good.
post #81 of 538 Old 02-01-2016, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Thanks! The help button says Windows 10 Home, version 10.0 (Build 10240). Since it's Home, it should be the latest version since all updates are mandatory. I wonder why we have different values, ...
Just a guess... since you don't regularly use Win10, it has not had time to download and install the updates.
pachinko likes this.
post #82 of 538 Old 03-15-2016, 12:26 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Ext2Fsd version 0.63 was released.

For those unfamiliar with Ext2Fsd, it’s one of a few programs that support mounting Linux formatted disks on a Windows system, and assigns drive letters to the partitions on that disk. The Channel Master DVR+ formats disks using Linux EXT4. DVR+ Lister requires such a program, as it uses drive letters to find the various files on disks from the DVR+. I've tried DVR+ Lister v15.7.3 after installing 0.63, and everything worked normally.

I used the “Express Installation” (Ext2Fsd-version.exe) (not the zip), and “Run as administrator” to install this version. I'm running Windows 10 Pro.

For whatever reason, the About window shows the wrong version information for Ext2Fsd until I rebooted twice. As I recall, this happened for 0.62 as well. The correct versions, as displayed in the Ext2 Volume Manager, should be:

Ext2Fsd: 0.63 (Mar 13 2016)
Ext2Mgr: 2.60 (Mar 13 2016)

Info on what’s new, bug fixes, etc are on the Ext2Fsd home page. The "Revisions" page has not been updated since version 0.51 (2011-07-10).

Last edited by pachinko; 04-04-2016 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Changed 2015 to 2016
post #83 of 538 Old 03-15-2016, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

ffmpeg version 3.0 was released Feb. 15, 2016

It’s been a while since I checked for the latest version of ffmpeg (I’ve been using v2.2 from March 2014). Today I see it’s up to version 3.0, released on February 15th, 2016, and can be found at http://www.ffmpeg.org/. The ffmpeg history is on that page.
Kelson likes this.
post #84 of 538 Old 03-19-2016, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Paragon ExtFS is NOT compatible with Ext2Fsd

For anyone using Paragon ExtFS, I discovered today that if Ext2Fsd is started, all drive letters assigned by ExtFS vanish (those partitions are dismounted).

As posted earlier, Paragon ExtFS does NOT work with any of the released versions of DVR+ Lister, not because of this issue, but because it does not fully support the wildcard searches (* and ?) use by DVR+ Lister.
Kelson likes this.
post #85 of 538 Old 03-20-2016, 08:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Paragon ExtFS prevents Windows from Sleeping

A couple of months ago, while running Windows 8.1 Pro, the computer started refusing to enter Sleep Mode when I instructed it to do so. However, on the 2nd request, it would sleep. Being busy with other stuff, I just lived with the annoyance. After upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, the problem continued exactly the same. A couple of days ago it got worse, and even requesting Sleep twice stopped working, and I had to use Hibernate.

Today I tracked down the problem after reading a c|net article about this. It shows how to find what program(s) is preventing Sleep, by opening a Command Window using "Run as Administrator", entering the following, and pressing Enter.
powercfg -requests
That revealed one program, Paragon ExtFS.

Since I only installed it to see why DVR+ Lister could NOT find the TS recordings if ExtFS was used instead of Ext2Fsd, I uninstalled Paragon ExtFS, rebooted, and now the computer Sleeps upon first request. This is another reason to NOT use Paragon ExtFS!
Kelson likes this.
post #86 of 538 Old 04-04-2016, 09:33 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Ext2Fsd version 0.64 was released.

For those unfamiliar with Ext2Fsd, it’s one of a few programs that will assign Drive Letters to a Linux formatted disks that's attached to a Windows system. The Channel Master DVR+ formats disks using Linux EXT4, and DVR+ Lister requires such a program since it uses Drive Letters to find the various files on a DVR+ disks.

I used the “Express Installation” (Ext2Fsd-version.exe) (not the zip), and “Run as administrator” to install this version. I'm running Windows 10 Pro.

For whatever reason, the About window shows the wrong versions until Windows is rebooted twice. This happened for 0.62 and 0.63 as well. The correct versions, as displayed in the Ext2 Volume Manager, should be:

Ext2Fsd: 0.64 (Apr 4 2016)
Ext2Mgr: 2.70 (Apr 4 2016)

Info on what’s new, bug fixes, etc are on the Ext2Fsd home page. The "Revisions" page has not been updated since version 0.51 (2011-07-10).

Note: I've tried DVR+ Lister v15.7.3 after installing 0.64, and everything worked normally. That said, I had problems assigning drive letters in the Ext2 Volume Manager, but now everything is back to the normal issues. I also noticed that the Ext2 Volume Manager takes a long time to open, I think because it’s trying to assign the drive letters, and waits until that happens before opening. It takes so long that it makes me wonder if I clicked the button.
post #87 of 538 Old 04-05-2016, 08:28 AM

Quote:

For those unfamiliar with Ext2Fsd, it’s one of a few programs that will assign Drive Letters to a Linux formatted disks that's attached to a Windows system. The Channel Master DVR+ formats disks using Linux EXT4, and DVR+ Lister requires such a program since it uses Drive Letters to find the various files on a DVR+ disks.

For whatever reason, the About window shows the wrong versions until Windows is rebooted twice. This happened for 0.62 and 0.63 as well. The correct versions, as displayed in the Ext2 Volume Manager, should be:

Ext2Fsd: 0.64 (Apr 4 2016)
Ext2Mgr: 2.70 (Apr 4 2016)

Note: I've tried DVR+ Lister v15.7.3 after installing 0.64, and everything worked normally. That said, I had problems assigning drive letters in the Ext2 Volume Manager, but now everything is back to the normal issues. I also noticed that the Ext2 Volume Manager takes a long time to open, I think because it’s trying to assign the drive letters, and waits until that happens before opening. It takes so long that it makes me wonder if I clicked the button.
Just to let you know, since as we discussed earlier, I was completely unable to get v63 of Exp2Fsd to work on my W10 machine...

I installed v64 of Exp2Fsd on my W10 machine and it now works (sort of). The "sort of" is because it will not automatically assign the drive letters. I have to select the drive/partition and then tell it to assign a letter. Not a huge deal; there must be something off in my setup, but the settings do say Exp2Fsd is supposed to auto assign the letters; it just does not. I'm not going to worry about it further, since it does work.
post #88 of 538 Old 04-05-2016, 08:49 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Just to let you know, since as we discussed earlier, I was completely unable to get v63 of Exp2Fsd to work on my W10 machine...

I installed v64 of Exp2Fsd on my W10 machine and it now works (sort of). The "sort of" is because it will not automatically assign the drive letters. I have to select the drive/partition and then tell it to assign a letter. Not a huge deal; there must be something off in my setup, but the settings do say Exp2Fsd is supposed to auto assign the letters; it just does not. I'm not going to worry about it further, since it does work.
Glad to hear you finally got it working!

You are NOT alone when it comes to Ext2Fsd NOT always automatically assigning drive letters even though it indicates it should! I don't worry about it either, but it is annoying and time consuming. That said, I am very grateful to the developer for giving us the ability to access Linux disks in Windows!
RTPVid likes this.
post #89 of 538 Old 04-13-2016, 07:36 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Ext2Fsd version 0.65 was released.

Ext2Fsd version 0.65 was released.

For whatever reason, the About window shows the wrong versions until Windows is rebooted twice. This happens with ever release at least since 0.62. The correct versions, as displayed in the Ext2 Volume Manager's About window, should be:

Ext2Fsd: 0.65 (Apr 10 2016)
Ext2Mgr: 2.80 (Apr 10 2016)

Note: I've tried DVR+ Lister v15.7.3 after installing 0.65, and everything worked normally.
post #90 of 538 Old 04-13-2016, 08:15 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Ext2Fsd version 0.66 was released.

A few minutes after posting the release of Ext2Fsd version 0.65, Ext2Fsd version 0.66 was released. It fixes the following serious issues:
1, FIXME: BSOD when mounting as readonly
2, FIXME: Ext2Srv service blocked by Antivirus

For whatever reason, the About window shows the wrong versions until Windows is rebooted twice. This happens with ever release at least since 0.62. The correct versions, as displayed in the Ext2 Volume Manager's About window, should be:

Ext2Fsd: 0.66 (Apr 13 2016)
Ext2Mgr: 2.80 (Apr 13 2016)

Note: I've tried DVR+ Lister v15.7.3 after installing 0.66, and everything worked normally.

Last edited by pachinko; 04-13-2016 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Typo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Recorders

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page