Originally Posted by jjl2902000
Channel Master is full of fake reviews they only post the ones they want
Yes, it is. I posted a 2/5 review 5 days ago - it was never listed.
New forum user and I joined to offer my feedback. So far I'm on the fence. I'm excited by the possbilities but doubtful from the realities. My issues so far:
* I have yet to have a successful recording. With a 32gb card, I'm told that I don't have enough storage space when trying to record a 30 min show.
* If in sleep mode, unit rarely comes out of standy - I have to pull the plug to reset.
* If I don't use sleep mode, the next day the unit has lost wifi, is sluggish, and the remote is slow to react. Reboot to fix.
* Annoying "hardcoded" favorites on main page.
* Unit sometime "loses" apps when switching SD cards (formatted for OTA recordind). It's as if the app was stored on the removed card.
* No backlight on remote.
* Limited streaming apps.
Overall a C-, but hopefuuly room for improvement. I performed a hard reset tonight and will see if any of my isssues go away.