Official Channel Master Stream+ Owner's Thread - Page 5 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 721Likes

post #121 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 10:34 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by richart View Post
Latest issue. Local channel WATL 36 on RF channel 25. Receiving fine on 36.1 and 36.2 but getting 'Weak Signal' error message on 36.3. Weird. 36.3 is fine on all my other TVs and DVR+. Seems strange since all three virtual channels originate from the same station/transmitter/tower. Guess I should try rescanning.
After rescanning and doing a factory reset, I opened a ticket with CM tech support. This is what they responded:

"Believe it or not, it wouldn't be surprising if all three of the aforementioned sub-channels are at different signal strengths; this is completely normal. It's also normal for a television's tuner to perform differently than a DVR+ tuner: Why does my TV's tuner receive more channels than my DVR+(CM-7500)?

You'll need to improve the performance of your antenna to resolve the issue. Which Channel Master antenna are you using?"

They are referencing the DVR+ for some reason even though my problem is with the Stream+. Also, another user in the Atlanta market has reported on this thread that he is experiencing the same problem. I would like to hear comments from some of you who are more technically competent than me. Could the signal strength of one sub-channel be different than other sub-channels on the same RF channel???

**UPDATE** CM is having one of their tech support people call me on Monday afternoon to see if we can determine what the problem is.

**UPDATE 03/19** The CM tech support engineer called today and we walked through the problem. He did not know the reason I am receiving a 'weak signal' error on 36.3 while 36.1 & 36.2 are received with no problems. He looked up the stream specs for the channels involved and agreed that I should be receiving 36.3. He promised to make some inquiries and get back to me.

Last edited by richart; 03-19-2018 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Added information
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 11:18 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by pachinko View Post
arbegas, if you do upload the other 2 "chunk" files, then might as well include the other very tiny data files, as they likely contain information that might help to identify the show name, etc. Going by the FTP screenshot it appears that the filenames beginning with "16226337ae9_x" are all for this recording, and a second recording would would be a different set of characters. Perhaps the files audio1.meta, audio.meta, and video.meta contain information for all recordings. I downloaded 16226337ae9_0...chunk. Here's my quick and dirty findings:
VLC 3.0.1:
1. Does NOT play well. No video displayed until about 15 seconds,
As you can see from my previous posting, I was able to repair that using Video ReDo's mux procedure for elementary stream files.

Quote:
There is no audio, but that might be because the audio is in another file.
As you can see, your theory was correct. Arbegas uploaded, and I was able to recover, good AC3 audio files, using the procedures I described in my previous message in this thread.

Quote:
the seconds counter tracks the video position. Does NOT indicate the length of the video.
As you can see from my previous, that too was corrected by using VRD's Mux function.

Quote:
MPC-HC 1.17.14.4 (Media Player Classic - Home Cinema)
Quote:
The progress bar does NOT move (it's stuck at the beginning), but the seconds counter tracks the video position. Does NOT indicate the length of the video...Clicking on the progress bar has no affect.
Also fixed with the VRD Mux function.

As I see it, what I succeeded in doing last night with the various files moves us down the path a bit. At least we now have procedures in place that will save us a little time in terms of chasing down blind allies that we now know don't work. It also takes us to a point where the files are usable and watchable.

At this point, I'm hoping others may be able to pick up the torch from me and take us a bit further. As I see it, there are two outstanding issues that are among the items that still have to be addressed:

1. The AC3 audio files are silent in their original form. By recontaining them as AVI's in XMedia Recode and then playing and capturing that AVI file in VLC, we create usable AC3 audio files that can be successfully muxed with the VRD's Muxed and Stream Fixed video files. But that AC3 file procedure is time-consuming so we're in the market for a superior less time-consuming option.

2. That mysterious glitch at the 16-second mark in every one of the video files. What causes that? What might be the solution? P Smith has expressed it as his opinion that glitch is the wrong word, but so far has not supplied an explanation or a solution for it, so the question of correct terminology is not yet relevant in my opinion.

Anyway, Pachinko, perhaps this will help move us forward a bit and make it easier for someone like you to take this to the next level. Here's hoping!

The bottom line for me, however, is that we now know the video and audio is NOT encrypted and can be converted to relatively usable files. This, in itself, is a significant breakthrough which bodes well for the future, I believe.
pachinko likes this.
post #123 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 11:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by P Smith
it's time to switch from "blonde's approach" to normal
Quote:
as i posted above, there is no such thing as "glitch", it's just your negligence to get knowledge about a content of the "chunks".

These posts are particularly unhelpful.
645824, criggs, pachinko and 1 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #124 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 12:50 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 36
My wife is the BEST, ( she was my best friend before we hooked up), and has kept a secret from me since January.
She bought me a Stream+. Must have been right at cut off as she said she ordered first week January, with PayPal 2 day delivery, not realizing we wouldn't get until today. That was hard secret to keep.

I'm speechless.

A poster asked about version out of box, and then after update. Before update Build NTI69 Release 7.0-1.1.1 Kernal 4.1.39+ [email protected] #17 Mon Dec 18
After update Build NTK15 Release 7.0-1.2.6 kernel 4.1.39+ [email protected] #59 Mon Mar 5
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	2375702  
pachinko likes this.
post #125 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 12:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Quoted: 3064 Post(s)
Liked: 1481
Great work, criggs & pachinko! It looks like offloading recordings is possible after all. A much bigger PITA than even the DVR+, what with having to load a file explorer onto the Stream+ to upload the files to a server, then remuxing them, but "possible" still beats "impossible!" (BTW, need to find a way to do this with free software; i.e., ffmpeg vs. VideoReDo.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eherberg View Post
They may be basing what is needed vs what is available [regarding the remote] on other Android TV platforms. For somebody using the Shield remote, for example, the Stream+ remote looks gaudy with all of those extra buttons.

Full disclosure: We are moving fast to 'all-in' opinion regarding voice at my house.
Well, in my book, "looks gaudy" still beats "not usable." Not having a Mute button is ridiculous, and going through a zillion menu steps just to set the aspect ratio, then having to go through them all over again when you change channels, just so the remote won't "look gaudy," is the exact sort of nonsense videobruce was complaining about on the speculation thread. Form should follow function, not determine it! Let's stop copying each other's mistakes for the sake of fashion.

(Side-rant: Why are Zenith CECBs the only tuners that can remember aspect ratio settings for each channel? Let's start copying each other's good ideas. If the Stream+ had done that, having to go through a menu to set the aspect ratio wouldn't be nearly as big of a deal.)

As for voice control, I think that's a great option! But does the Stream+ support "Mute," "Aspect Normal," "Stretch," "Zoom," or "Captions" voice commands? If not, is there a way to add them? Is there an app for that?

Last edited by JHBrandt; 03-15-2018 at 01:12 PM.
post #126 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 01:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
After rescanning and doing a factory reset, I opened a ticket with CM tech support. This is what they responded:

"Believe it or not, it wouldn't be surprising if all three of the aforementioned sub-channels are at different signal strengths; this is completely normal."
Don't believe it. This is complete BS. I checked RabbitEars.info and all three subchannels are carried on the same signal on RF 25. They have to be at the same signal strength!

Edit: In theory, I suppose it's possible for different subchannels to be on different carriers. It would be a sort of "reverse channel sharing" arrangement, but I could see a station doing that if they had multiple transmitters (or access to them) in order to improve the bandwidth of some of their subchannels. But I've never seen it in practice.

Also, something like that may be possible with ATSC 3.0. But we aren't there yet!
richart likes this.

Last edited by JHBrandt; 03-15-2018 at 01:09 PM.
post #127 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 01:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is it safe to say that’s a stream Plus device does not perform as well as Channel Masters original DVR seems that the skip button does not work which is very important for skipping commercials on the original Channel Master DVR you could program it to skip forward one minute which is usually how long a commercial is and you can quickly get back to your program. Also reading this forum correctly there is also no surround sound just stereo. No 5.1 surround sound. I have an order pending for this device but I’m considering cancelling my order. I consider the skip forward button the most important button on the remote.
post #128 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 02:30 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHBrandt View Post
Edit: In theory, I suppose it's possible for different subchannels to be on different carriers. It would be a sort of "reverse channel sharing" arrangement, but I could see a station doing that if they had multiple transmitters (or access to them) in order to improve the bandwidth of some of their subchannels. But I've never seen it in practice.

Also, something like that may be possible with ATSC 3.0. But we aren't there yet!
Minneapolis does this with 2 stations owned by the same company. KSTP and KSTC do this with their channel '5'. 5-1 and 5-7 are on RF 35. 5-2 through 5-6 are on RF 45. They did this a few years ago when they wanted 45 to be higher up the dial and all the broadcasts to be on the same virtual channel. 5-2 still brands itself as channel '45'. KMSP and WFTC do the same. 9-1 through 9-3 on RF 29 while 9-4, 9-5, and 9-9 are on RF 9. Of course, this isn't the case with the discussed channel 25, but it is out there.

I wonder if it is more of an SNR problem? I have seen where a signal right on the edge has problems on the main channel, but was OK on the sub. The signal strength was the same for both (and was correctly showing a poor signal), but I recall that it was sitting around 18dB for the SNR per the TiVo diagnostics menu. The more complex main channel had breakups, but the TiVo was showing the B/W sub-channel OK. (Less to lose because of poor SNR? I'm not sure).
JHBrandt likes this.
post #129 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 05:57 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 204
For all the early adopters:

Many of us are interested in the external USB storage and recording capabilities of the Stream+ device, particularly with regard to USB connected hard drives. I would like to request that forum readers test external USB hard drive enclosures to see what issues arise. The most important information to be gleaned from this testing would be:

1. The make and model of the external enclosure that you are using.

2. The USB product ID, Vendor ID, and manufacturer of the chipset in the enclosure.

3. The manufacturer and model number of the hard drive that is installed in the enclosure.

4. Issues that arise with the USB device when connected to the Stream+.

5. The Android TV version and Stream+ device firmware version.

For #1 an example would be; SuperHappyFuntime MegaBigly USB 3.0 external enclosure.

For #2 the product ID, Vendor ID, and manufacturer for the chipset can be read from the device by plugging the enclosure into a laptop or desktop and using software such as:

USBTreeview for Windows users.

or

System Information.app for Mac users.

For #3 , the information will be on the label on the hard disk.

For #4 , be briefly descriptive of what the Stream+ was doing when the issue with the external drive that was connected occurred i.e.; recording a show and it disconnected suddenly with an error message (include error message screenshot/text).

If enough quality info can be gathered, it may be something that Channel Master could use to solve the issue with external storage instead of their current solution:

Latest Android TV / Stream+ firmware version: 7.0-1.2.6
  • Known Issue: External USB hard drive intermittently disconnects (Researching)
    • Channel Master does not recommend use of an external USB hard drive
post #130 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 06:11 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Does the INFO button on the remote provide any function for anybody?
It doesn't appear to do anything, but I am not syncing the remote to my Sony TV, it has a strange way of changing power upon release of button.

Everything else is as expected, using Lacie 500 GB USB 3.0 POWERED SSD. No issues. Hope everyone is having fun.
post #131 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 06:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Minneapolis does this with 2 stations owned by the same company. KSTP and KSTC do this with their channel '5'. 5-1 and 5-7 are on RF 35. 5-2 through 5-6 are on RF 45. They did this a few years ago when they wanted 45 to be higher up the dial and all the broadcasts to be on the same virtual channel. 5-2 still brands itself as channel '45'. KMSP and WFTC do the same. 9-1 through 9-3 on RF 29 while 9-4, 9-5, and 9-9 are on RF 9. Of course, this isn't the case with the discussed channel 25, but it is out there.
Thanks for that info. I knew it was possible, but it's hard to be an expert on all of North America (unless you're Trip!)
Quote:
I wonder if it is more of an SNR problem? I have seen where a signal right on the edge has problems on the main channel, but was OK on the sub.
To some extent that makes sense. If you're close to the cliff there are going to be errors, and those errors are likely to affect the highest-bandwidth channel the most. But the OP's situation was reversed: the high-bandwidth .1 subchannel was OK, but one of the low-bandwidth subchannels (.3) was "weak signal."

My guess is that it's just the wrong message. There's some other decoding problem the Stream+ is having with .3, but all it knows to do if it can't decode is to report "weak signal."
post #132 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 06:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 1059 Post(s)
Liked: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by criggs View Post
At this point, I'm hoping others may be able to pick up the torch from me and take us a bit further. As I see it, there are two outstanding issues that are among the items that still have to be addressed:
Anyway, Pachinko, perhaps this will help move us forward a bit and make it easier for someone like you to take this to the next level. Here's hoping!
You have done an incredible job, in a short period, regardless of one member's criticism!

Unless something happens that I don't foresee, I'm going to have to pass the torch to someone else to take what you, arbegas and Alainl12 have discovered, and improve the process to where any Stream+ owner can do with their recordings whatever they wish (legally that is), which is something that all OTA DVRs should do right out of the box.

Quote:
Great work, criggs & pachinko! ...
Thanks, but I cannot accept any kudos, as I only duplicated some of what others outlined for us, and reported what I found for confirmation purposes. I salute arbegas, Alainl12, and criggs for their excellent contributions! Thanks guys!

BTW, I've edited one of my earlier posts where I stated copying recordings from the Android driven Stream+ may never be possible! I humbly stand corrected!!!
post #133 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 08:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Liked: 216
Quote:
Not having a Mute button is ridiculous, and going through a zillion menu steps just to set the aspect ratio, then having to go through them all over again when you change channels, just so the remote won't "look gaudy," is the exact sort of nonsense videobruce was complaining about on the speculation thread. Form should follow function, not determine it! Let's stop copying each other's mistakes for the sake of fashion.
I agree with you, but I wonder about the zillion steps to change aspect ratio. Have you discovered the "TV options" menu when you are viewing a channel? I found it yesterday. Click "OK", then the down arrow key if needed, and right once or twice and you are on the display settings icon. OK again gets you to the menu for "Normal", "Full" and "Stretched". It's 5 or 6 clicks depending on the "recent channels" display that is above the "TV options" menu.

Closed captions are there too, in the first icon on the "TV options" menu, a much faster method than the DVR+ painful "new" way of doing it with the "enhanced" remote.

Some functions like the Mute key can be created with a universal remote, but others like page up / down through the guide are probably not possible. Design decisions like this remind me of the way a lot of websites are designed now, with very light grey type on white backgrounds. Pretty, but not practical at all.
post #134 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 09:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 720 Post(s)
Liked: 390
Quote:
Thanks, but I cannot accept any kudos, as I only duplicated some of what others outlined for us, and reported what I found for confirmation purposes. I salute arbegas, Alainl12, and criggs for their excellent contributions!
Observation, falsification and duplication--the very heart of modern science!
pachinko likes this.
post #135 of 2301 Old 03-15-2018, 11:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1184 Post(s)
Liked: 557
Quote:
I'm not quite sure what you mean. Could you expand? How have I been negligent? Where is this "knowledge" that I've neglected to get?
what about post#111 right after your ?
post #136 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 12:04 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Smith View Post
what about post#111 right after your ?
Well, I just took a look at your post and I still have no idea what you're talking about. Are you just trolling me or what?
post #137 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 12:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Your approach is worst nightmare of SW developers, actually of any coders.

Instead of research and understanding of data structures the "chunks", you aiming random "axes" for it, juggling without any clue what is in the files.

It's not a "glitch" !

Last edited by P Smith; 03-16-2018 at 01:47 AM.
post #138 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 12:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Exclamation

Quote:

"Believe it or not, it wouldn't be surprising if all three of the aforementioned sub-channels are at different signal strengths; this is completely normal. It's also normal for a television's tuner to perform differently than a DVR+ tuner: Why does my TV's tuner receive more channels than my DVR+(CM-7500)?

You'll need to improve the performance of your antenna to resolve the issue. Which Channel Master antenna are you using?"

They are referencing the DVR+ for some reason even though my problem is with the Stream+. Also, another user in the Atlanta market has reported on this thread that he is experiencing the same problem. I would like to hear comments from some of you who are more technically competent than me. Could the signal strength of one sub-channel be different than other sub-channels on the same RF channel???
it's pure bull manure !
post #139 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 12:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valyard View Post
... version out of box, and then after update.
Before update Build NTI69 Release 7.0-1.1.1 Kernal 4.1.39+ [email protected] # 17 Mon Dec 18
After update Build NTK15 Release 7.0-1.2.6 kernel 4.1.39+ [email protected] # 59 Mon Mar 5
Thanks.
post #140 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 12:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I wonder if it is more of an SNR problem? I have seen where a signal right on the edge has problems on the main channel, but was OK on the sub. The signal strength was the same for both (and was correctly showing a poor signal), but I recall that it was sitting around 18dB for the SNR per the TiVo diagnostics menu. The more complex main channel had breakups, but the TiVo was showing the B/W sub-channel OK. (Less to lose because of poor SNR? I'm not sure).
well, then we should go back to OP and check his local station's layout ...

just remember - SNR and other RF parameters are cover whole mux, all channels does muxed/packet there; so, no, no way to interpret the very strange diag message (I would say it's a bug) as CM did.
post #141 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 12:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Knave View Post
These posts are particularly unhelpful.
Then lets go into parsing the files ! Would you help in there ?
post #142 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 12:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
2. That mysterious glitch at the 16-second mark in every one of the video files. What causes that? What might be the solution? P Smith has expressed it as his opinion that glitch is the wrong word, but so far has not supplied an explanation or a solution for it, so the question of correct terminology is not yet relevant in my opinion....
By quick observation of first file - "chunk": first part of the file is good element of a video/audio ES. So, nothing unusual to name it as a glitch.

Last edited by P Smith; 03-16-2018 at 01:46 AM.
post #143 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 12:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

OK. Let's see what is real content of the S+ files belong to recordings.

.CHUNK:
  • video or audio ES, see META files to get metada data
[all values are BE, eg big-endian]

.IDX2
:
a header:
  • DWORD (empty)
  • DWORD a number of items, 20 byte each
an item:
  • QWORD a time offset (1/10,000 S ?)
  • DWORD (empty)
  • QWORD an offset in a chunk file

note: QWORD cold be two DWORD, need to check on big recordings

Some thoughts: I'm not sure why the "glitch" is happening, but IDX2 file pointing to beginning of a "chunk" as first video ES element ... perhaps custom remuxing process would require to parse .META files initially to obtain/create proper header for VLC and other players.

Last edited by P Smith; 03-16-2018 at 02:40 AM.
post #144 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 02:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

VIDEO.META:
  • DWORD a length of file name
  • <file name without an extension .chunk>
  • DWORD a length of file type
  • <file type> "video/mpeg2"
  • DWORD 0xFFFFFFFF
  • DWORD unknown value
  • DWORD unknown value
  • DWORD 0xFFFFFFFF
  • DWORD 0xFFFFFFFF
  • DWORD unknown value
  • DWORD a length of data from video ES element
  • <data> begin from ES start code 0x000001B3 ...
  • DWORD 00000000
  • DWORD 00000000
  • DWORD 00000000
  • DWORD unknown value
  • DWORD 00000000

Note: to reveal some values above, we need to know VPID/APID numbers, as ES a/v IDs.

Last edited by P Smith; 03-16-2018 at 11:59 AM.
post #145 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 02:11 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Smith View Post
Your approach is worst nightmare of SW developers, actually of any coders.
Instead of research and understanding of data structures the "chunks", you aiming random "axes" for it, juggling without any clue what is in the files.
It's not a "glitch" !
Tell you what: Since you are so wise and all-knowing, and since the rest of us are such stupid jerks, why don't you spend the kind of hours I spent last night, and create and post a successful audio/video file of your own from Arbegas' uploads, one that DOES NOT have the glitch, and explain to us how you did it, as I did? How about it, Smith? Maybe you can put your vast knowledge to some use to help the rest of us because right now, as far as I can tell, you're just standing on the sidelines throwing rocks. Surprise us.
post #146 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 02:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

AUDIOx.META:
  • DWORD a length of file name
  • <file name without an extension .chunk>
  • DWORD a length of file type
  • <file type> "audio/ac3"
  • DWORD 0xFFFFFFFF
  • DWORD 0xFFFFFFFF
  • DWORD 0xFFFFFFFF
  • DWORD 0x00000006 (AC-3 ?)
  • DATA 28 bytes, unknown value (meta data from ES ?)
  • DWORD a length of a language
  • <language> "eng"

Last edited by P Smith; 03-16-2018 at 12:10 PM.
post #147 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 02:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

CAPTION.META:
  • BYTE ? 0x0a
  • BYTE a length
  • <language> "eng"
  • WORD flags 0x0101

Last edited by P Smith; 03-16-2018 at 02:42 AM.
post #148 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 02:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Tell you what: Since you are so wise and all-knowing, and since the rest of us are such stupid jerks, why don't you spend the kind of hours I spent last night, and create and post a successful audio/video file of your own from Arbegas' uploads, one that DOES NOT have the glitch, and explain to us how you did it, as I did? How about it, Smith? Maybe you can put your vast knowledge to some use to help the rest of us because right now, as far as I can tell, you're just standing on the sidelines throwing rocks. Surprise us.
Why you are so nasty to me ? I made crumbles for you - look and use them if you do rush be Number1 and get a medal.

As to real helpers in the endeavor: please make more different recordings with different channels/languages and provide some technical info as video/audio PIDs or links to matching pages, (those could be found in rabbitear site "Technical Data" like this or if the S+ have technical info page about current station )

Last edited by P Smith; 03-16-2018 at 02:33 AM.
post #149 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 03:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Question a catalog ? a system info file ?

Could you guys, find file/files similar to TR-50/K77 as "REI" and "systeminfo" ?

Last edited by P Smith; 03-16-2018 at 07:37 AM.
post #150 of 2301 Old 03-16-2018, 06:37 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Liked: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valyard View Post
Everything else is as expected, using Lacie 500 GB USB 3.0 POWERED SSD. No issues. Hope everyone is having fun.
Please keep us updated on the hard drive performance, and if you have to reboot periodically. I think I recall someone saying their hard drive worked, but the unit froze - perhaps overheated - within a day or so. How long have you been running the drive?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Recorders

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page