Strange problem future recording only certain channels with AirTV. - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-28-2019, 11:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Strange problem future recording only certain channels with AirTV.

Have a bizarre frustrating software glitch that will not allow me to future record any primary .1 virtual channels (2.1 - 13.1) in my local LA market. Get a 'cannot record' message. It's only the .1s that won't future record. ALL other channels, including sub-channels for virtual 2-13 (.2&up) and all channels virtual 14-64 future record just fine.

Have had a ticket open with AirTV support for over 2 weeks. Have called several times. The reps are nice and try to be helpful but they can only tell me that they've escalated the ticket (#4133320) to their engineers. Nothing has been solved, and apparently I have no other recourse.

All my hardware is brand new, and all my firmware and software is up to date. Brand new 2TB WD My Passport external hard drive (recommended by AirTV) working fine to record, through both my Roku and my iOS device. I am almost certain this is not a hardware issue, but a software issue.

This is a real bummer. I really like my AirTV / Sling integration, but if nothing can be done, I guess I'll have to return the AirTV and try something else.

Anyone else experience this type of problem? Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Recorders

Tags
airtv recording problem software

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page