AVS Forum Special Member
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
New Recording Conflict Resolution
When a show doesn't broadcast as planned, a red conflict icon will appear next to the program in the upcoming show list. If the program is in conflict with other recordings you've scheduled, a series of options will appear on-screen to help easily resolve the problem.
Press the button on your remote. The Recording Log tells you why a show didn't record or was deleted so you can manage your recording needs.
The Find Shows menu
* Press the button at access Find Shows
* Arrow left/right to highlight either TITLE, CATEGORY or RATING
* Arrow up/down to highlight your programming choice and press Select
* A new menu may appear with other options displayed horizontally across the bottom and a list displayed vertically
* Press Select on the desired programming
How to search for a program
* Already know the name of the show you want to watch? Just press twice to bring up the keyboard and spell the show name using the left, right, up and down arrows on your remote.
* Press Select to choose a highlighted letter.
* When title appears in the left column, use the left arrow key to switch from the keyboard to the title list, use up/down arrows to highlight your program. Press "Select to either view, record, record series or set reminder.
Think of the newly designed Access Menu as your gateway to all that Digital Cable has to offer. Want to find what you want, when you want, with the least effort? The Access Menu is the first place to visit.
From this one handy menu you can access everything you need:
* Find Shows.
* Favorite Channels.
* DVR Show List.
* Answers On Demand.
* Program Guide.
With the Access Menu, you'll also be able to see exactly what's on now in your favorite categories.
Free On Demand
Free On Demand categories all in one list. (Kids, Sports, Music, News, What's New, Variety, Learning, Home & Leisure, Cutting Edge and Local).
Premium On Demand
A list of all Premium On Demand channels in one place.
Movies On Demand
A complete list of the latest movies you can order 24/7.
News & Weather Now
Currently airing News & Weather programs you can be taken directly to with the touch of a button.
Sports programs available to watch now.
One list of all currently airing Kids programs.
A list of currently airing HDTV programs.