The Music Lover’s Guide to Hunkering Down In A Storm With A Good Book - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 02-01-2016, 01:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 32
The Music Lover’s Guide to Hunkering Down In A Storm With A Good Book

The eastern third of the country is still sort of digging out from last week Snowgantua, the middle third is expecting some serious snow and other ugly type of weather tomorrow, and no one can really keep track of the weather in the western part of the country during this year's El Nino Grande so assuming most everyone will lose power at some point int he next few days, the only responsible thing for me to write about this week is old-fashioned book reading.

Unless of course you have a single Muo, or a pair of Muo synched in stereo so you can listen to extremely wonderful sounding music for like 10 hours or more, then I apologize for writing about books. But for the rest of you who haven’t gotten your Muo yet, here’s a little something to help you hunker down and enjoy whatever miserable weather is headed your way.

I have carefully selected ten books by looking at my bookshelf and pulling out books that have something to do with music I have personally read at least once. Hopefully, our Music Lover’s Guide to Hunkering Down In A Storm With A Good Book will help you ride out the impending snowmergency in your neighborhood.

These books are listed in no particular order except that’s how I pulled them off the bookshelf.

Read the full article here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-08-2016, 01:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KefDirect View Post

The eastern third of the country is still sort of digging out from last week Snowgantua, the middle third is expecting some serious snow and other ugly type of weather tomorrow, and no one can really keep track of the weather in the western part of the country during this year's El Nino Grande so assuming most everyone will lose power at some point int he next few days, the only responsible thing for me to write about this week is old-fashioned book reading.

Unless of course you have a single Muo, or a pair of Muo synched in stereo so you can listen to extremely wonderful sounding music for like 10 hours or more, then I apologize for writing about books. But for the rest of you who haven’t gotten your Muo yet, here’s a little something to help you hunker down and enjoy whatever miserable weather is headed your way.

I have carefully selected ten books by looking at my bookshelf and pulling out books that have something to do with music I have personally read at least once. Hopefully, our Music Lover’s Guide to Hunkering Down In A Storm With A Good Book will help you ride out the impending snowmergency in your neighborhood.

These books are listed in no particular order except that’s how I pulled them off the bookshelf.

Read the full article here.
I appreciate you for writing such a wonderful article. It has been written brilliantly throughout. Music and reading books are closely related. When we are immersed in a light music on the background, we can enjoy reading anything that isn't interests you as well.
post #3 of 3 Old 04-08-2016, 07:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanjeffery View Post
I appreciate you for writing such a wonderful article. It has been written brilliantly throughout. Music and reading books are closely related. When we are immersed in a light music on the background, we can enjoy reading anything that isn't interests you as well.
Thanks for the kind words!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply KEF Music Lounge

Tags
books , Kef , Kef Audio , kef music

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page