new 18 inch model information - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 14Likes
  • 10 Post By Tom Vodhanel
  • 2 Post By bargugl
  • 1 Post By flat4
  • 1 Post By Bigbirney
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 08-25-2019, 10:44 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,883
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3049 Post(s)
Liked: 10457
new 18 inch model information

Updates for all 18 inch based subs.(the s7201 will be reviewed at a later date).

All 18 inch subwoofers will have TWO B&C woofer options. They will have a *12* suffix or "ipal" . Website pricing will increase $150 for each single woofer product with the *12* suffix. And $400 for each Ipal.

The *12* suffix will use this woofer.
https://www.bcspeakers.com/en/produc...-0/4/18ds115-4

The *ipal* suffix will use this woofer.
https://www.bcspeakers.com/en/produc.../18-0/2/18ipal

Pre orders(with discounts) will begin soon..

* S1812 ~ $1549
S18ipal ~ $1799

* S3612 ~ $2399
S36ipal ~ $2899

* V1812 ~ $1599
V18ipal ~ $1849

* V3612 ~ $2549
V36ipal ~ $3049

* TV3612(formally the TV36neo) $2599
* TV36ipal $3199

No other changes to these models. The cabinets are still manufactured in Ohio and finished on site in our spray booth. The amplifiers are still our own proprietary DSP circuitry, ICE powered, each one hand assembled and right here in Ohio. The new woofers are from Italy and arguably the highest quality woofers available anywhere at these finished product price points.

Tom V.
Team Power.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep,
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 Old 08-25-2019, 11:29 AM
Member
 
gt4viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 146
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 199
Any insights on what level of performance improvement to expect?

The truth is like fertilizer, it’s crappy but it helps you grow...
gt4viper is offline  
post #3 of 13 Old 08-26-2019, 12:50 PM
Member
 
10dbdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 119
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 54
When will the pre-order pricing start for the subs with either B&C driver?

10dbdown
10dbdown is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 13 Old 09-05-2019, 07:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
darthray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Cold lake Alberta Canada
Posts: 6,727
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2301 Post(s)
Liked: 3370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
Updates for all 18 inch based subs.(the s7201 will be reviewed at a later date).

All 18 inch subwoofers will have TWO B&C woofer options. They will have a *12* suffix or "ipal" . Website pricing will increase $150 for each single woofer product with the *12* suffix. And $400 for each Ipal.

The *12* suffix will use this woofer.
https://www.bcspeakers.com/en/produc...-0/4/18ds115-4

The *ipal* suffix will use this woofer.
https://www.bcspeakers.com/en/produc.../18-0/2/18ipal

Pre orders(with discounts) will begin soon..

* S1812 ~ $1549
S18ipal ~ $1799

* S3612 ~ $2399
S36ipal ~ $2899

* V1812 ~ $1599
V18ipal ~ $1849

* V3612 ~ $2549
V36ipal ~ $3049

* TV3612(formally the TV36neo) $2599
* TV36ipal $3199

No other changes to these models. The cabinets are still manufactured in Ohio and finished on site in our spray booth. The amplifiers are still our own proprietary DSP circuitry, ICE powered, each one hand assembled and right here in Ohio. The new woofers are from Italy and arguably the highest quality woofers available anywhere at these finished product price points.

Tom V.
Team Power.
Hi Tom

Are those highlighted model are a version of the V1811, with the new Neo and the iPal woofer driver option?
Sorry to ask, just cannot find this info on your web site


Darth

Last edited by darthray; 09-05-2019 at 08:06 AM.
darthray is offline  
post #5 of 13 Old 09-05-2019, 08:07 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 453
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 781
Not that I can afford it or have space for it, but no S72ipal?

TV: LG OLED 65B7A, Receiver: Marantz SR-6012, Blu-Ray Player: LG UBK90, Fronts: JBL S312, Center: JBL S-Center, Surrounds: JBL S38, Top: JBL S36 (4), Subwoofer: 2 PSA S3000i and one PSA XS-30se--- 5.3.4 setup
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...&action=hybrid
Joshua Chmiel is offline  
post #6 of 13 Old 09-05-2019, 08:09 AM
Advanced Member
 
CallingMrBenzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norther Va
Posts: 891
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
Liked: 1412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Chmiel View Post
Not that I can afford it or have space for it, but no S72ipal?


That will be announced at a later date

Marantz 7011- Panasonic UB-820- Xbox One X - Epson HC 5050UB *Calibrated by ChadB* - Elite Screen's 2:35:1 AT 115' - PSA MTM 110's L/C/R - Mixed Surrounds - SVS Elevations Atmos X2 - Dual PSA TV36 B&C Neo's *MiniDSP HD* Took the Red Pill BEQ
CallingMrBenzo is offline  
post #7 of 13 Old 09-05-2019, 09:06 AM
Advanced Member
 
bargugl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 649
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Liked: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthray View Post
Hi Tom

Are those highlighted model are a version of the V1811, with the new Neo and the iPal woofer driver option?
Sorry to ask, just cannot find this info on your web site


Darth
I'm not Tom, but that is exactly right V1812 is just a V1811 with a Neo and the V18ipal is V1811 with an Ipal.
gt4viper and darthray like this.
bargugl is offline  
post #8 of 13 Old 09-05-2019, 07:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
darthray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Cold lake Alberta Canada
Posts: 6,727
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2301 Post(s)
Liked: 3370
Quote:
Originally Posted by bargugl View Post
I'm not Tom, but that is exactly right V1812 is just a V1811 with a Neo and the V18ipal is V1811 with an Ipal.

Thanks for the info


Darth
darthray is offline  
post #9 of 13 Old 09-07-2019, 11:48 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 156
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallingMrBenzo View Post
That will be announced at a later date
I am not ready for the upgrade just yet but ready to find out what I have to look forward to.
CallingMrBenzo likes this.
flat4 is offline  
post #10 of 13 Old 09-07-2019, 01:55 PM
Advanced Member
 
CallingMrBenzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norther Va
Posts: 891
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
Liked: 1412
Quote:
Originally Posted by flat4 View Post
I am not ready for the upgrade just yet but ready to find out what I have to look forward to.


I see you sold your JTR speakers what are you replacing them with


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marantz 7011- Panasonic UB-820- Xbox One X - Epson HC 5050UB *Calibrated by ChadB* - Elite Screen's 2:35:1 AT 115' - PSA MTM 110's L/C/R - Mixed Surrounds - SVS Elevations Atmos X2 - Dual PSA TV36 B&C Neo's *MiniDSP HD* Took the Red Pill BEQ
CallingMrBenzo is offline  
post #11 of 13 Old 09-08-2019, 03:45 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 156
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallingMrBenzo View Post
I see you sold your JTR speakers what are you replacing them with


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Using my singledriver horns mated up with the S7201's... for now
flat4 is offline  
post #12 of 13 Old 11-07-2019, 10:24 AM
Member
 
Demilio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Did pre-orders happen for these yet?
Demilio is offline  
post #13 of 13 Old 11-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Member
 
Bigbirney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Omaha Ne
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demilio View Post
Did pre-orders happen for these yet?
Pre order price ended a week ago, from what I was told, they will be shipping soon when more drivers arrive. Tom posted in another thread.



10/28 Pre order discounted has ended. Thank you all for such incredible response to the new models.

Tom V.
Team Power.
rhelliott2 likes this.

Basement HT 5.1.2 - Marantz 6012, Outlaw 5000 - ELAC Debut F5 Towers, C5 Center, B5 Bookshelves - JTR Captivator 1200XS - BenQ2050a 92" Silver Ticket
Upstairs Living Room, Music 2.1 - Anthem MRX520 - Pair of Chane A1.5's, - SVS PB 1000 - Projekt Debut turntable - LG 55" B8 OLED
Bedroom 2.1 - Denon AVR740h - ELAC B4 Bookshelves - Klipsch R-10SW - TCL 49"

Last edited by Bigbirney; 11-07-2019 at 11:48 AM.
Bigbirney is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Power Sound Audio

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off