Originally Posted by powerdubs
Ideally I'd like 2 of the passive radiator concepts, and drive out bringing back my 2 S3000i.
Will we know if that project is a go before the other introductory pricing deal ends?
Meaning if the passive radiator project never comes to fruition, I would then probably swap to two of whatever you are calling the latest greatest S3600 and would hate to miss the deal while waiting.
Also would probably bring you the tweeters from my 210T and center channel if they are going to be able to backdate as well.
There's no set timeline for the PR
sub. It's one of those "when I have time for it" things and frankly, there's no much of that going around at the moment. The first day I tried it in the office I was disappointed to be honest. But a few minutes of tweaking the signal processing each day has it sounding excellent now. BUT---priorities are...
* fulfilling back orders of all current products. We're back to 3-7 business days for any new order to ship. Not good.
* fulfilling all pre orders for the TV36ipal as soon as the woofers arrive(10-14 days ish).
* fulfilling all TV42 pre orders as soon as the woofers arrive AND I get the first production batch of cabinets. 30 days(ish).
* putting the final DSP tweaks on all the new sub combos and getting them outside for objective verification and website graphs.
* Approving the final samples for both new "value" subs.
* keeping up with all the logistics involved with air shipping pallets followed by a full container(sea) from Italy.
* Ditto the above with value line up from China.
Now, add in upgrade details for 5000+ products already in the field(see previous threads).
So , there's a LITTLE bit on my plate right now..
As much fun as it is to shop talk about new ideas priority always has to be current / past customers. Taking care of them. Then with whatever time may be left over...play with the new toys.