AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3141 Post(s)
Liked: 11098
New speaker discount policy

Hi all,

Speaker bundle discount update.

This is effective for any orders placed as of now----2pm (eastern) today(2-10).

I'm getting more and more potential customers becoming irate because I have been quoting multi piece speaker packages based on specific shipping quotes for each scenario(so and so said they paid XYZ how come I'm paying $100 more?!?) . Or when I give them a quote for a large number of speakers(say 7-9-11) and then they say "just give me the front three for now". But that quote isn't discounted the same(per speaker) because the savings in shipping(per speaker) I WAS passing on with the original quote is no longer valid. Another common scenario is a quote for subs that ship freight. They get a quote for speakers to be included. That is fine of course and I can often discount the speakers more because they will ship for much less when ADDED to the sub(s). But if they then say "I just want the speakers" that discount won't apply.

Moving forward I think it will be less confusing to everyone to have ONE set price for everyone up to 7 speaker bundles. It will save time for everyone involved and minimize these "irate" episodes. And this isn't blaming anyone else but myself. Trying to be a little boutique ID store that sells 1/10th of what we're moving now just is no longer realistic. It ends up wasting everyone's time and people get(understandably so) confused and upset when the discount per speaker changes as we go thru a myriad of potential packages.

1-2 speakers = website price.

3-4 speakers = 25 off per speaker.

5-7 speakers = 50 off per speaker.

More than 7 speakers *OR* speakers to be shipped with a subwoofer truck freight = I will still pass on any shipping savings I can. But PLEASE note this is case-by-case. Someone west of the Rockies WILL pay more than someone near Ohio. I can only pass on shipping savings when I GET the savings in the first place..

Quantity bundles shipped separately will also now be per the above. For example. If you want 9 speakers but only 3 of them initially---the price for three will be 25 off per(see directly above). The remaining speakers will be discounted based on the quantity they ship. If all 6 (remaining) ship together it is 50 off per.

I know this probably isn't ideal for everyone but I hope most will understand how we must have some consistency moving forward(versus spending dozens and dozens of emails in "negotiations" like PSA is a flea market)..

Thanks,

Tom V.
Team Power.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-10-2020, 06:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3664 Post(s)
Liked: 11949
^ Sounds very fair Tom.
ahblaza likes this.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Power Sound Audio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page