Avengers: Infinity War in Dolby Vision HDR and Atmos Sound - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 36Likes

post #1 of 74 Old 04-27-2018, 07:05 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1881 Post(s)
Liked: 4912
Avengers: Infinity War in Dolby Vision HDR and Atmos Sound

I greatly enjoy movies set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. So, I was doubly excited to learn that Avengers: Infinity War brings together most of the characters from the various branches of that universe—the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, and others—in a super-epic spectacular. (The Fantastic Four and Deadpool seem to have been on vacation for this adventure.) As with other recent MCU releases, Avengers: Infinity War is being presented in Dolby Vision high dynamic range and Atmos immersive sound in Dolby Cinemas, so of course, I bought a ticket.

Thanos (Josh Brolin) is an uber-baddie bent on acquiring all six Infinity Stones, some of which have appeared in other Marvel movies. Once he has them, he will wipe out half the life in the entire universe in a horribly misguided attempt to preserve its limited resources for those who survive. (This reminds me of Kodos the Executioner from Star Trek: The Original Series. He executed thousands of colonists so that others would survive after the food supply was destroyed. The moral dilemma is the same in both cases: kill half to save half or let all die?) Thanos and his minions are so evil and powerful—and numerous—it will take the combined strength of all the MCU superheroes to even attempt to thwart his apocalyptic plans.

For more of my review, click here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 74 Old 04-28-2018, 01:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked: 182
Hi Scott... this sure looks like nonstop action...

did you see it in Burbank ?

display - vizio p65
AVR x4300h +lepai 2ch amp = 7.2.4
L/C/R - Chane 2.4, SURROUND - dayton 3in cubes *temporary
BASS - 2x Seaton F18 + JTR 1400 "the wind machine" (not port noise)
2100 ft^3
post #3 of 74 Old 04-28-2018, 01:56 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1897 Post(s)
Liked: 2197
The Dolby Vision presentation and sound is fantastic.

That said, there are moments of high brightness that are absolutely eye searing and will constrict your pupils a bit to boot.

I still don't like HDR. It's a sledgehammer when a pliers would do just fine.

Also, the movie is a "one note samba" except it keeps you mostly riveted. Unlike, say, the ponderous Age of Ultron or the insufferable pacing of the Star Wars films.

There's a saying about "everything in moderation". If only it was applied to well, you know...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 74 Old 04-28-2018, 09:00 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Gonna see this in Dolby Cinema in a couple of hours!
post #5 of 74 Old 04-28-2018, 09:21 AM

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 95
I saw it in IMAX 3D, some pop out moments, but not worth the 3D price, IMHO. Buckle up your seatbelts though, because you're in for a ride. Enjoy.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke
post #6 of 74 Old 04-28-2018, 09:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Liked: 1086
I saw Infinity War on a regular screen with Dolby sound. The music score was outstanding and rocked the theater's surround system. I don't know whether it was the print itself or the theater's sound system but there were issues with the dialogue. It came across at too low a volume and was distant at times. There were many vocal asides that were very difficult to hear. The movie itself was very enjoyable although maybe a tad too long. What struck me was how good Josh Brolin was as Thanos. Even through all of the CG overlayed on him, Brolin made Thanos more than just an average villain in the MCU. There was a certain depth to him that was refreshing.

Last edited by Cal1981; 04-28-2018 at 10:17 AM.
post #7 of 74 Old 04-28-2018, 10:16 AM

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 132
Angry

Capitalism over story, you suckers want more, we’ll give you more, big, loud, boring, and stupid franchises with never ending dulling of the senses. Modern day “bread and circuses” of our fragile republic in decline. Keep em happy and distracted. No amount of HDR, Dolby Atmos, yada yada can hide this mess. Movies as theme park rides and video games.
post #8 of 74 Old 04-28-2018, 10:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogo View Post
The Dolby Vision presentation and sound is fantastic.

That said, there are moments of high brightness that are absolutely eye searing and will constrict your pupils a bit to boot.

I still don't like HDR.
Dolby Vision cinemas are HDR (very) light. They are limited to 100 nits (twice SDR). HDR titles on UHD have a minimum of 1000 nits for top white. Eye searing is something else than 100 nits.
BattleAxeVR likes this.
post #9 of 74 Old 04-28-2018, 12:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls View Post
Hi Scott... this sure looks like nonstop action...

did you see it in Burbank ?
Yep, AMC Burbank 16 Dolby Cinema.
post #10 of 74 Old 04-28-2018, 12:38 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1897 Post(s)
Liked: 2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhafner View Post
Dolby Vision cinemas are HDR (very) light. They are limited to 100 nits (twice SDR). HDR titles on UHD have a minimum of 1000 nits for top white. Eye searing is something else than 100 nits.
Well whatever it was at the AMC Southcenter in Seattle, it was an occasional, periodic assault on the eyes from the screen having too much bright white on it for brief periods following darker scenes.

I was not carrying a lot meter. But my eyes have a built in one that read, "this hurts!"
WOKNROX and VideoGrabber like this.

There's a saying about "everything in moderation". If only it was applied to well, you know...
post #11 of 74 Old 04-28-2018, 04:11 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked: 161
Saw it in IMAX 2D and it was amazing!

LG Oled 65B7P
Anthem MRX 510 receiver , Furman elite
Paradigm Millenia 300 fronts
Paradigm Millenia 30 Center,Mordaunt-Short ADP
PSA XS15se sub, Oppo udp 203, PS4, Bell PVR Fibe tv, ATV 4K
post #12 of 74 Old 04-29-2018, 04:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
Liked: 493
I watched Avengers: IW in Norway's brand new IMAX Laser cinema. I was very skeptical and slightly disappointed by the lack of IMAX 15/70mm film projection or Dolby Vision (Norway has neither Dolby Cinema nor IMAX 15/70mm... This is the country's first IMAX)... But it is by far the best cinema I've been too here. The image was the sharpest and cleanest I've ever seen from a commercial cinema and the 3D was absolutely on point. Plenty of brightness and I almost forgot that I was viewing 3D. Contrast really high though I suspect it was no where near was Dolby Cinema's achieve. the blacks were MUCH better than the regular Sony 4K projection of normal cinemas. But DEFINITELY not 1,000,000:1 more like 20,000:1. Blacks were not infinite but looked like good plasma blacks or a good SXRD blacks.

the CGI and soundtrack of the movie was obviously outstanding and I'm sure this will be a reference UHD disk. also aided by the fact that the movie was filmed by Arri IMAX 6.5K cameras.
Ulisescm likes this.
post #13 of 74 Old 04-29-2018, 07:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 1548
Avengers: Infinity War in Dolby Vision HDR and Atmos Sound

I was under impression SDR is mastered at 100 nits while HDR is mastered at 1,000 nits.

Yesterday I was at Art S gtg, he has dual stacked Sony laser 5000 and achieve’s 250 nits on his 16 wide scope screen. Just shows the challenges to achieve HDR with current reflective projector technology.

Scott what nit peak do does Dolby Vision achieve at their cinema?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #14 of 74 Old 04-29-2018, 10:52 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 175
3D Blu-ray preorders are available. See the https://www.avsforum.com/forum/196-3d...ty-war-3d.html thread.
AlanAbby likes this.
post #15 of 74 Old 04-29-2018, 01:11 PM

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 75
"I chose a 2D showing, since I really hate 3D from laser-illuminated projectors."
I don't understand that statement at all given my experience where the laser illuminated Imax projectors (color separation) are the first where I didn't feel like the brightness or resolution was impacted negatively. While I prefer 3D for all action movies as it is another aspect of immersion, the laser illuminated projectors have ruined 3D using standard projectors and polarized glasses as we find it to be so much better. Infinity War was visually stunning in our Seattle/Boeing IMAX 3D (with our dual laser-lit projectors). Often not as sharp as I was expecting given the cameras but given much of it was created in a computer, I assume it was all a choice.

As for the movie, we loved it (it met or exceeded our expectations) and, unlike your experience, found that the action didn't become a mush where you didn't care. Every battle and fight scene was remarkably well done, unique for the powers of the people, and separated enough to let you catch your breath (but never relax).
Like the original Avengers (not Ultron though..), it is not just a great action movie, it is a stunning achievement to figured out how to bring all these characters and story lines together and do so in a way that flowed from all the previous movies in a way that doesn't feel hacky or forced. Massive amount of characters and they all get a bit to shine while doing the smart thing in giving the 'villain' the most screen time and plot development.
There were 14 million possible ways to screw this up and only one where it comes out as enjoyable as it is.

Last edited by curtisb; 04-29-2018 at 01:28 PM.
post #16 of 74 Old 04-29-2018, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisb View Post
"I chose a 2D showing, since I really hate 3D from laser-illuminated projectors."
I don't understand that statement at all given my experience where the laser illuminated Imax projectors (color separation) are the first where I didn't feel like the brightness or resolution was impacted negatively.
I don't like laser-illuminated 3D because it uses a technique called spectrum separation, in which each of two projectors produces its image using slightly different RGB primaries. The glasses filter out one set of primaries for the left eye and the other set for the right eye. The idea is very good, but it has a major flaw for those of us who wear prescription glasses. The inner surface of the spectrum-separation lenses is very reflective, and some of the light that passes through them is reflected back and forth between the outer surface of my prescription lenses and the inner surface of the 3D glasses. This causes me to see double images in some scenes and a cloudy halo around the entire image. I find that very distracting, so I avoid 3D from laser-illuminated projection systems. If you don't wear glasses, it probably isn't an issue. Also, it's not an issue with polarized 3D, though that is typically very dim.
VideoGrabber and Ulisescm like this.
post #17 of 74 Old 04-29-2018, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post
I was under impression SDR is mastered at 100 nits while HDR is mastered at 1,000 nits.

Yesterday I was at Art S gtg, he has dual stacked Sony laser 5000 and achieve’s 250 nits on his 16 wide scope screen. Just shows the challenges to achieve HDR with current reflective projector technology.

Scott what nit peak do does Dolby Vision achieve at their cinema?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For home-delivered content, SDR is indeed mastered at 100 nits; HDR is often mastered at 1000 nits and sometimes at 4000 nits. But again, this is for home-delivered content; commercial-cinema content is completely different. Conventional commercial theaters have a peak luminance of 48 nits, which is how movies shown in them are mastered. Dolby Cinema has a peak luminance of just over 100 nits, which is where Dolby Vision content is mastered for commercial presentation. (Dolby Vision for the home is graded at 1000 or 4000 nits.) Granted, 100 nits nowhere near the peak brightness of flat-panel TVs, but it's twice as bright as a conventional theater. Also, Dolby Vision achieves a far lower black level than any conventional theater, resulting in a much wider dynamic range.

Art's dual-stacked Sony 5000 system is impressive at 250 nits on a 16-foot screen, but keep in mind that many commercial cinemas have 30- to 50-foot screens, so getting a peak luminance of more than 100 nits using a projection system is extremely challenging. On the other hand, it's no problem at all for the Samsung Cinema LED Screen or Sony Crystal LED screen, which are essentially giant flat-panel TVs installed in commercial cinemas. They can reach up to 500 nits and achieve essentially perfect black levels. Unfortunately, there is no HDR standard for commercial cinemas (except Dolby Cinemas, which use Dolby Vision HDR), so we probably won't see HDR on these LED screens any time soon.
post #18 of 74 Old 04-29-2018, 03:14 PM

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wilkinson View Post
I don't like laser-illuminated 3D because it uses a technique called spectrum separation, in which each of two projectors produces its image using slightly different RGB primaries. The glasses filter out one set of primaries for the left eye and the other set for the right eye. The idea is very good, but it has a major flaw for those of us who wear prescription glasses. The inner surface of the spectrum-separation lenses is very reflective, and some of the light that passes through them is reflected back and forth between the outer surface of my prescription lenses and the inner surface of the 3D glasses. This causes me to see double images in some scenes and a cloudy halo around the entire image. I find that very distracting, so I avoid 3D from laser-illuminated projection systems. If you don't wear glasses, it probably isn't an issue. Also, it's not an issue with polarized 3D, though that is typically very dim.
Certainly understand that being a show stopper. But the actual issue isn't laser-lit as you mentioned but rather the glasses used for spectrum separation vs. the plastic polarized ones. Correct? That issue existed before laser-lit projectors and wouldn't apply if/when there are Real D/polarized projectors that use laser illumination. So, if there isn't another aspect to the illumination method, it would be more accurate and helpuful in future notes on your screening choices to note due to reflection issues over the top of prescription glasses you avoid 3D showings that use spectrum separation glasses (Dolby and IMAX), not 'laser lit projection'.
post #19 of 74 Old 04-29-2018, 05:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDailey View Post
Capitalism over story, you suckers want more, we’ll give you more, big, loud, boring, and stupid franchises with never ending dulling of the senses. Modern day “bread and circuses” of our fragile republic in decline. Keep em happy and distracted. No amount of HDR, Dolby Atmos, yada yada can hide this mess. Movies as theme park rides and video games.
I knew there had to be one person on earth who did not like the movie.
taxman48 and rezzy like this.
post #20 of 74 Old 04-29-2018, 06:38 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisb View Post
Certainly understand that being a show stopper. But the actual issue isn't laser-lit as you mentioned but rather the glasses used for spectrum separation vs. the plastic polarized ones. Correct? That issue existed before laser-lit projectors and wouldn't apply if/when there are Real D/polarized projectors that use laser illumination. So, if there isn't another aspect to the illumination method, it would be more accurate and helpuful in future notes on your screening choices to note due to reflection issues over the top of prescription glasses you avoid 3D showings that use spectrum separation glasses (Dolby and IMAX), not 'laser lit projection'.
Well, only laser-illuminated projectors use spectrum-separation 3D these days. It might have been done with lamps in the past, but not often, and no longer. That's why I said it like I did; laser-illuminated projectors use spectrum separation, and lamp-based projectors use polarization (or, in a few cases, active-shutter glasses). I imagine that laser light can be polarized, so it should be possible to use polarized 3D with them; I'm not sure why it isn't. I'll have to look into that.
Ulisescm likes this.
post #21 of 74 Old 04-29-2018, 06:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Liked: 1486
I just saw it this afternoon, though not in Dolby Vision as there are no Dolby cinemas in my city (though they were using Sony 4K projection and it looked very good).

I enjoyed the movie, and I'll likely rent it once the UHD Blu-Ray comes out as there was a lot going on and I missed some of the dialogue here and there. The only drawback was the man sitting next to me who reeked of alcohol and who fell asleep and started snoring about halfway through the film and continued to do so for the rest.

HT: Sony 940C, Oppo 203, Harman/Kardon DPR1001, Infinity Interlude IL40 x2, Infinity Interlude IL36C, Infinity MS-1 ii x2, Infinity MSW-1
Computer: Elac Uni-Fi UB5 x2, Elac Element EA101EQ integrated amp, SVS SB-12NSD
Dedicated 2-channel: Infinity Intermezzo 4.1t towers, Bluesound Node 2, Emotiva PT-100, Crown XLS 1502, Furman PL-8C
post #22 of 74 Old 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Man, this was not my experience. I've seen the film now in both IMAX 2D and Dolby Cinema, and greatly prefered the increased aspect ratio of the IMAX showing.

The Dolby Vision was weak. Definitely not "true" black. The non-masked top and bottom of the screen were plainly evident throughout the entire picture. I was expecting to not notice that since Dolby Cinema supposedly had perfect blacks. Peak brightness didn't seem any better to me either. Definitely nothing compared to watching Dolby Vision content on my OLED at home.

The sound was better than IMAX, though. You felt the bass in your chair when it kicked in. Not at all worth the trade-off in aspect ratio though. Not to me, at least.
post #23 of 74 Old 04-30-2018, 01:35 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
Liked: 402
Quote:
For home-delivered content, SDR is indeed mastered at 100 nits; HDR is often mastered at 1000 nits and sometimes at 4000 nits. But again, this is for home-delivered content; commercial-cinema content is completely different. Conventional commercial theaters have a peak luminance of 48 nits, which is how movies shown in them are mastered. Dolby Cinema has a peak luminance of just over 100 nits, which is where Dolby Vision content is mastered for commercial presentation. (Dolby Vision for the home is graded at 1000 or 4000 nits.) Granted, 100 nits nowhere near the peak brightness of flat-panel TVs, but it's twice as bright as a conventional theater. Also, Dolby Vision achieves a far lower black level than any conventional theater, resulting in a much wider dynamic range.

Art's dual-stacked Sony 5000 system is impressive at 250 nits on a 16-foot screen, but keep in mind that many commercial cinemas have 30- to 50-foot screens, so getting a peak luminance of more than 100 nits using a projection system is extremely challenging. On the other hand, it's no problem at all for the Samsung Cinema LED Screen or Sony Crystal LED screen, which are essentially giant flat-panel TVs installed in commercial cinemas. They can reach up to 500 nits and achieve essentially perfect black levels. Unfortunately, there is no HDR standard for commercial cinemas (except Dolby Cinemas, which use Dolby Vision HDR), so we probably won't see HDR on these LED screens any time soon.
Eh, Dolby Cinema isn't really a standard. And HDR movies graded specifically for LED screens may be out there sooner than you think... SMPTE is hosting a conference in June where they'll be showing Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot on a 1000 nit 29 ft Sony LED screen. There is also something interesting on the horizon for cinema projectors that will allow them to peak well over 100 nits on a large screen.
post #24 of 74 Old 04-30-2018, 06:26 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Phenomenal presentation in Dolby. Great movie too, well done. No complaints from me, it was enjoyable to watch and entertaining.
post #25 of 74 Old 04-30-2018, 07:04 AM

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
I loved the movie myself, and I saw it in a sorry theater in NW Florida!!!! However, I'm also a lover of comic books, my brother and I used to be collectors (my brother still is - his collection from our childhood is pretty valuable today). My local cinema can't even discern the first "all" in the Dolby 7.1 "all around you" trailer, and pales to my home rig, but this movie was the best comic book movie to date - crushing everything before it! If you were a person that actually read comics back in the day - you can appreciate what this movie gives. Capitalism over story? Must not be a comic book reader because this movie took me back like "Remey's" ratatouille stew did "Anton Ego"!!!!!

All I can say is Wow!!!
post #26 of 74 Old 04-30-2018, 07:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
Liked: 646
I saw this opening day for a work event in a terrible theater (too much ambient light, weak projection, weak sound) and the movie was excellent. The Russo Brothers know how to direct action, establish shots, and trim fat. This is so far above and beyond the Age of Ultron in every way. Brolin/Thanos is a villain I actually care about and somehow, despite having like 30 superheroes, it felt like all of them got their moment in the sun. It certainly doesn't feel like 2.5 hours.

I'm going again tonight at the nearby AMC Dolby Cinema, the way it was meant to be seen! (and heard!) I'm really excited to see it again!
post #27 of 74 Old 04-30-2018, 09:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
Liked: 477
Quote:
Yes please!

Give it to me in my veins!
AlanAbby, rezzy and mike1812 like this.

Stand tall and shake the heavens...
post #28 of 74 Old 04-30-2018, 10:35 AM

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
I greatly enjoy movies set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. So, I was doubly excited to learn that Avengers: Infinity War brings together most of the characters from the various branches of that universe—the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, and others—in a super-epic spectacular. (The Fantastic Four and Deadpool seem to have been on vacation for this adventure.) As with other recent MCU releases, Avengers: Infinity War is being presented in Dolby Vision high dynamic range and Atmos immersive sound in Dolby Cinemas, so of course, I bought a ticket.

Thanos (Josh Brolin) is an uber-baddie bent on acquiring all six Infinity Stones, some of which have appeared in other Marvel movies. Once he has them, he will wipe out half the life in the entire universe in a horribly misguided attempt to preserve its limited resources for those who survive. (This reminds me of Kodos the Executioner from Star Trek: The Original Series. He executed thousands of colonists so that others would survive after the food supply was destroyed. The moral dilemma is the same in both cases: kill half to save half or let all die?) Thanos and his minions are so evil and powerful—and numerous—it will take the combined strength of all the MCU superheroes to even attempt to thwart his apocalyptic plans.

For more of my review, click here.

Simple answer for deadpool-He's an "R"-rated hero and probably wouldn't fit nicely into the PG-13 rating for this movie. And the Fantastic 4 is in line for yet another reboot, so with no real proper origin/setup story for them, it'd be hard to shoehorn them in when realistically, the new team isnt even cast yet.

Sony XBR75940E/ Marantz SR7012/Apple TV 4k/PS4 Pro/PC RTX 2080Ti (SLI)/Harmony Ultimate
post #29 of 74 Old 04-30-2018, 12:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Liked: 397
Quote:
Yep, AMC Burbank 16 Dolby Cinema.
Have you been to the Century City Dolby Cinema? Any differences between Burbank and Century City (good or bad)?

I saw IW at LA Live Premiere theater on the 4K Barco Laser projector on Friday...looked pretty damn good. I swear I noticed visible vertical banding during near-white scenes that involve movement and I wonder if its the Laser projector. Dolby 7.1 track which I was a little underwhelmed with...not super immersion and very front-forward sound image.

Definitely want to see it again at a Dolby Cinema...

Josh
post #30 of 74 Old 04-30-2018, 12:50 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
Have you been to the Century City Dolby Cinema? Any differences between Burbank and Century City (good or bad)?

I saw IW at LA Live Premiere theater on the 4K Barco Laser projector on Friday...looked pretty damn good. I swear I noticed visible vertical banding during near-white scenes that involve movement and I wonder if its the Laser projector. Dolby 7.1 track which I was a little underwhelmed with...not super immersion and very front-forward sound image.

Definitely want to see it again at a Dolby Cinema...
I've been to the Century City Dolby Cinema a couple of times. It's somewhat smaller than Burbank, and the Exit signs are closer to the screen. So, I prefer Burbank...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

Tags
avengers: infinity war , dolby atmos , dolby cinema , dolby vision

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page