Captain Marvel (2019) - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 76Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #61 of 101 Old 03-14-2019, 05:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lax01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 4,518
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
Liked: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post
Your Margo movie is coming



Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (2020)
Can't wait for the next DCEU dumpster fire...

Josh
lax01 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 101 Old 03-14-2019, 07:44 PM
Senior Member
 
collven's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 28
I think Brie's performance was a directorial decision. The director's of this have never done a movie even remotely close to this big, and I personally think they made some poor choices. Brie is capable of injecting a character with plenty of personality, I just think she was told to tone it down. Remember, in one of the first scenes of the movie, she's told to do a better job of controlling her emotions when fighting. It comes up again multiple times later on. That influences her character until
Spoiler!
I also enjoyed the chemistry between her and SLJ.
tenthplanet and Ben23 like this.
collven is offline  
post #63 of 101 Old 03-14-2019, 11:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thehun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Leftardia Kommiefornia
Posts: 9,697
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
Liked: 1135
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgscubadiver View Post
LOL. she could play it well but needs to eat a sandwich to fill out that "rubber suit"
did you know that disney had to hire a "butt double" because larson is such flat arsed gal that she looked awful in that suit? Robbie could have filled that suit just fine. Even Tom Holland



https://sciencefiction.com/2018/08/1...-one-avengers/
lax01 and Panson like this.

De sagittis Hungarorum libera nos, Domine!

Attention, don't read my posts if you're a snowflake or easily offended.

The Hun
thehun is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #64 of 101 Old 03-15-2019, 04:27 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: london ontario
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehun View Post
did you know that disney had to hire a "butt double" because larson is such flat arsed gal that she looked awful in that suit? Robbie could have filled that suit just fine. Even tom holland :d



https://sciencefiction.com/2018/08/1...-one-avengers/
lol
pgscubadiver is offline  
post #65 of 101 Old 03-15-2019, 09:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
8mile13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,524
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2372 Post(s)
Liked: 1377
That is a good looking woman.




8mile13 is online now  
post #66 of 101 Old 03-15-2019, 10:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Ben23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 466
Well this thread has devolved quickly.
lax01 and Panson like this.
Ben23 is offline  
post #67 of 101 Old 03-15-2019, 12:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
daryl zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 4,495
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1489 Post(s)
Liked: 1705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben23 View Post
Well this thread has devolved quickly.
Especially ironic given that this is Marvel's first female superhero star of a movie and a movie about female empowerment.
Ben23 and Panson like this.

"Nowadays, you can just click a button and buy a book, meet your spouse or ruin someone's life. Sometimes those last two are the same thing." John Oliver.
daryl zero is online now  
post #68 of 101 Old 03-15-2019, 01:41 PM
Member
 
MarshallW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Wichita Kansas
Posts: 192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben23 View Post
Well this thread has devolved quickly.
Now if Oink would reappear this thread would be complete.

__________________________________________________

Endowed from birth with the sweet gift of being easy to please
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool - than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt
MarshallW is offline  
post #69 of 101 Old 03-15-2019, 03:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Mikazaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,289
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by collven View Post
I think Brie's performance was a directorial decision. The director's of this have never done a movie even remotely close to this big, and I personally think they made some poor choices. Brie is capable of injecting a character with plenty of personality, I just think she was told to tone it down. Remember, in one of the first scenes of the movie, she's told to do a better job of controlling her emotions when fighting. It comes up again multiple times later on. That influences her character until
Spoiler!
I also enjoyed the chemistry between her and SLJ.
Agreed. I've seen some of her other work and she's a good actress. We'll see what the Russo brothers are able to get out of her soon enough. I really hope she knocks it out of the park, because if it's true that these characters are leaving the MCU, then there's going to be a huge void to fill. As for the movie itself -- I thought it was just OK. The only real problem I had with it was the fight scene set to No Doubt's "Just a Girl". It was so disjointed and poorly choreographed, I had no idea what was going on. Fight scenes set to pop music can be very cool (Kick Ass, Atomic Blonde), but this one failed miserably IMO. My favorite part of the movie was the portrayal of Skrulls, especially Ben Mendelsohn's character.
Mikazaru is offline  
post #70 of 101 Old 03-16-2019, 06:59 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 22,220
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3074 Post(s)
Liked: 2033
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallW View Post
Now if Oink would reappear this thread would be complete.


Oink haven’t seen him for awhile, mind you I have been off and on this forum.

Anyway we’re just about to watch Captain Marvel hope it’s good

_________________________

God Bless,
Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
Franin is online now  
post #71 of 101 Old 03-16-2019, 11:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lax01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 4,518
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
Liked: 359
If you think Brie Larson was (somehow) bad in Captain Marvel, just watched the 2 hours 20 minutes of Amber Heard in Aquaman...
Panson likes this.

Josh
lax01 is offline  
post #72 of 101 Old 03-17-2019, 01:45 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 22,220
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3074 Post(s)
Liked: 2033
Saw it today and have to say It didn’t impress me. I’ll have to watch it again at home and will have in my collection but I put in par with iron man 3 ( Least favourite in the collection ).

_________________________

God Bless,
Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
Franin is online now  
post #73 of 101 Old 03-17-2019, 12:28 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: london ontario
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I went back to see it again today and took a couple friends to see it. They enjoyed it ( but they dont really analyze it, they just enjoyed it for the entertainment value).
I still say i liked brie's performance in the movie. I think my favorite scene was when she was falling from the sky and embraced her powers fully for the first time and flew. They led up to that scene with all those flashbacks that showed her falling down, getting up and trying again.
I think there was a ton of "directorial input" on her performance.
I know its going into my collection.
Ben23 likes this.
pgscubadiver is offline  
post #74 of 101 Old 03-17-2019, 12:37 PM
Advanced Member
 
pkeegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 846
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 209
I saw it yesterday and wasn't overly impressed I didn't think it was a bad movie but nothing for me to get excited about. It has a couple of good scenes but overall just another Marvel movie. I did like Venom but the other releases in the past couple of years have left me lukewarm, much like Captain Marvel.

Sony XBR55A1E
pkeegan is offline  
post #75 of 101 Old 03-17-2019, 03:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
daryl zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 4,495
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1489 Post(s)
Liked: 1705
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgscubadiver View Post
I went back to see it again today and took a couple friends to see it. They enjoyed it ( but they dont really analyze it, they just enjoyed it for the entertainment value).
I still say i liked brie's performance in the movie. I think my favorite scene was when she was falling from the sky and embraced her powers fully for the first time and flew. They led up to that scene with all those flashbacks that showed her falling down, getting up and trying again.
I think there was a ton of "directorial input" on her performance.
I know its going into my collection.
I went with my wife again and I agree that Ms. Larson's performance is good. Also Ben Mendelsohn's and Jude Law's. The things that still grate me are Samuel L. Jackson's performance and the performance of Ms. Lynch and the child actress. I don't believe that it is any of the actors' fault -- I think it was a directorial decision or writers' decision to make this part of the show sickly sweet. The tone just seems out of place given what we know about Fury. I can't imagine Fury in the other movies being the sappy guy in this movie.

The other weird thing was the coming attraction previews seemed aimed at female preteens. I almost barfed at the awful movies being pitched at me. Almost as if Disney/Marvel did not expect regular MCU fans to go see this.
Ben23 likes this.

"Nowadays, you can just click a button and buy a book, meet your spouse or ruin someone's life. Sometimes those last two are the same thing." John Oliver.
daryl zero is online now  
post #76 of 101 Old 03-17-2019, 04:58 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: london ontario
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 22
The other weird thing was the coming attraction previews seemed aimed at female preteens. I almost barfed at the awful movies being pitched at me. Almost as if Disney/Marvel did not expect regular MCU fans to go see this.[/QUOTE]

very true. i hadnt thought of that.
pgscubadiver is offline  
post #77 of 101 Old 03-17-2019, 05:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,606
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
Liked: 1242
Captain Marvel, $760M worldwide, with release just nine days ago.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies...arvel2018a.htm

June 2019 discs release.

https://www.dvdsreleasedates.com/mov...captain-marvel

Butt-double casting info.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...tt-double.html

https://www.moviefone.com/2018/08/15...ble-ass-emble/

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B
Panson is offline  
post #78 of 101 Old 03-18-2019, 07:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Ben23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl zero View Post
The other weird thing was the coming attraction previews seemed aimed at female preteens. I almost barfed at the awful movies being pitched at me. Almost as if Disney/Marvel did not expect regular MCU fans to go see this.
Yes! This was weird. I leaned over and whispered to my fiancee during the trailers and said, "Apparently, we're at a kid's movie." They should have debuted the new End Game trailer!
Ben23 is offline  
post #79 of 101 Old 03-19-2019, 03:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tenthplanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, West of desert
Posts: 5,887
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
Liked: 2894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben23 View Post
Yes! This was weird. I leaned over and whispered to my fiancee during the trailers and said, "Apparently, we're at a kid's movie." They should have debuted the new End Game trailer!
Theater owners control the previews, they did the same thing before Spiderman Into the Spiderverse showing other animated kids fare trailers. A lot of trailers seem to be ratings keyed for bigger films vs genre.
Ben23 likes this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
tenthplanet is offline  
post #80 of 101 Old 03-19-2019, 06:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
daryl zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 4,495
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1489 Post(s)
Liked: 1705
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post
Theater owners control the previews, they did the same thing before Spiderman Into the Spiderverse showing other animated kids fare trailers. A lot of trailers seem to be ratings keyed for bigger films vs genre.
Are you sure about that? I think that the movie studios can tell the Theater owners to show certain trailers.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...s-to-show.html

Before seeing Clash of the Titans in 3-D, filmgoers at AMC theaters must sit through previews for the Nightmare on Elm Street remake, Salt, and Step Up 3-D, among others. These films have little in common and seem intended for vastly different audiences. How do movie theaters decide which trailers to show?

The “quadrant” system. As many as six trailers play before features at major chains, like AMC and Regal. The studio releasing a given film typically has automatic rights to two of these slots, and theater executives (in consultation with higher-ups from various studios) select the remaining four.
Ben23 likes this.

"Nowadays, you can just click a button and buy a book, meet your spouse or ruin someone's life. Sometimes those last two are the same thing." John Oliver.
daryl zero is online now  
post #81 of 101 Old 03-19-2019, 08:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tenthplanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, West of desert
Posts: 5,887
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
Liked: 2894
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl zero View Post
Are you sure about that? I think that the movie studios can tell the Theater owners to show certain trailers.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...s-to-show.html

Before seeing Clash of the Titans in 3-D, filmgoers at AMC theaters must sit through previews for the Nightmare on Elm Street remake, Salt, and Step Up 3-D, among others. These films have little in common and seem intended for vastly different audiences. How do movie theaters decide which trailers to show?

The “quadrant” system. As many as six trailers play before features at major chains, like AMC and Regal. The studio releasing a given film typically has automatic rights to two of these slots, and theater executives (in consultation with higher-ups from various studios) select the remaining four.
Depends on the chain, see the same movie at a Landmark vs. AMC and Landmark runs trailers for more independent films because that's the chains demo. AMC has to keep everybody happy and if you are going to a movie with wide appeal (four quadrant film) at AMC or Regal expect a mish mosh of unrelated material trailer wise.
daryl zero and Ben23 like this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
tenthplanet is offline  
post #82 of 101 Old 03-20-2019, 04:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Ben23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 466
Hmm, interesting info. Normally the trailers feel mostly appropriate with a few confusing ones tossed in from time to time. Both large format theaters near me are AMC so I am stuck with the mass appeal stuff, but whatever. I don't go to a movie because of the trailers they show.

I'm definitely gonna have to check out the Alamo Draft House in Yonkers sometime. I can probably get there in under an hour if the traffic isn't too bad.

But yeah, for Captain Marvel, it just struck us as weird that ALL the trailers were geared towards youngsters. Aside from that, I know I saw the trailer for Alpha way more times than I liked before it came out. It felt like every movie I saw in 2018 and maybe end of 2017 had that trailer before it.
Ben23 is offline  
post #83 of 101 Old 03-20-2019, 02:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
daryl zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 4,495
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1489 Post(s)
Liked: 1705
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post
Depends on the chain, see the same movie at a Landmark vs. AMC and Landmark runs trailers for more independent films because that's the chains demo. AMC has to keep everybody happy and if you are going to a movie with wide appeal (four quadrant film) at AMC or Regal expect a mish mosh of unrelated material trailer wise.
The article I quoted mentions the quadrants which are basically old/young/male/female. The theater definitely figured it was young female who were coming to the movie. Box Office Mojo is reporting that 55% of the audience was male and 45% was female which is a higher representation of females.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4493

Maybe ultimately it doesn't matter. All I know is that, like Ben23, I wanted to see the Avengers End Game trailer on the big screen and instead it was more like when I used to have to sit through kids movies when my kids were young. Like scraping a chalkboard.
Ben23 likes this.

"Nowadays, you can just click a button and buy a book, meet your spouse or ruin someone's life. Sometimes those last two are the same thing." John Oliver.
daryl zero is online now  
post #84 of 101 Old 03-20-2019, 06:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tenthplanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, West of desert
Posts: 5,887
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
Liked: 2894
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl zero View Post
The article I quoted mentions the quadrants which are basically old/young/male/female. The theater definitely figured it was young female who were coming to the movie. Box Office Mojo is reporting that 55% of the audience was male and 45% was female which is a higher representation of females.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4493

Maybe ultimately it doesn't matter. All I know is that, like Ben23, I wanted to see the Avengers End Game trailer on the big screen and instead it was more like when I used to have to sit through kids movies when my kids were young. Like scraping a chalkboard.
I can relate to that, we got Spiderman:Far from Home trailer before Captain Marvel and it was freakin awesome.
daryl zero and Ben23 like this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
tenthplanet is offline  
post #85 of 101 Old 03-20-2019, 06:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tenthplanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, West of desert
Posts: 5,887
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
Liked: 2894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben23 View Post
Hmm, interesting info. Normally the trailers feel mostly appropriate with a few confusing ones tossed in from time to time. Both large format theaters near me are AMC so I am stuck with the mass appeal stuff, but whatever. I don't go to a movie because of the trailers they show.

I'm definitely gonna have to check out the Alamo Draft House in Yonkers sometime. I can probably get there in under an hour if the traffic isn't too bad.

But yeah, for Captain Marvel, it just struck us as weird that ALL the trailers were geared towards youngsters. Aside from that, I know I saw the trailer for Alpha way more times than I liked before it came out. It felt like every movie I saw in 2018 and maybe end of 2017 had that trailer before it.
If there is something you really want to see the trip to an Alamo might be worth it. They have a no cell phone during the movie policy.
Ben23 likes this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
tenthplanet is offline  
post #86 of 101 Old 03-20-2019, 07:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
daryl zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 4,495
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1489 Post(s)
Liked: 1705
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post
I can relate to that, we got Spiderman:Far from Home trailer before Captain Marvel and it was freakin awesome.
That it was.

"Nowadays, you can just click a button and buy a book, meet your spouse or ruin someone's life. Sometimes those last two are the same thing." John Oliver.
daryl zero is online now  
post #87 of 101 Old 03-21-2019, 05:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Ben23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post
If there is something you really want to see the trip to an Alamo might be worth it. They have a no cell phone during the movie policy.
Yeah, I've never been to one, but you can't help but hear good things about what they do. I'll probably try to go when they're having an event screening of some type. Like if they did Goonies, I would be there in a heartbeat.
Ben23 is offline  
post #88 of 101 Old 03-23-2019, 06:10 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 155
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Watched this last weekend and enjoyed the first post credit scene more than the film. I enjoy Marvel films, but found this a bit boring and have no desire to watch it again.
mjpartyboy is offline  
post #89 of 101 Old 03-23-2019, 12:58 PM
Member
 
Holmes108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post
If there is something you really want to see the trip to an Alamo might be worth it. They have a no cell phone during the movie policy.
I feel like all theatres do nowadays no? Or do you mean that they're actually good at enforcing it, because that would certainly be nice.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
Holmes108 is offline  
post #90 of 101 Old 03-23-2019, 05:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tenthplanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, West of desert
Posts: 5,887
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
Liked: 2894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmes108 View Post
I feel like all theatres do nowadays no? Or do you mean that they're actually good at enforcing it, because that would certainly be nice.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
Most theaters ask, Alamo will give you a warning and throw you out if you persist.

Don't Talk PSA | Angry Voicemail (Uncensored) | Alamo Drafthouse
Tack, Holmes108 and Ben23 like this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
tenthplanet is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off