Doctor Sleep (2019) / Stephen King - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 34Likes
  • 4 Post By Tack
  • 1 Post By Ben23
  • 1 Post By Tack
  • 1 Post By Jason B
  • 1 Post By Ben23
  • 2 Post By tenthplanet
  • 1 Post By tenthplanet
  • 5 Post By Ben23
  • 1 Post By Jim McC
  • 1 Post By bobby94928
  • 3 Post By Panson
  • 4 Post By Waboman
  • 1 Post By Ben23
  • 2 Post By tenthplanet
  • 2 Post By tlniec
  • 1 Post By Ben23
  • 3 Post By puddy77
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 Old 06-13-2019, 11:57 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 11,281
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4844 Post(s)
Liked: 6508
Doctor Sleep (2019) / Stephen King

MarshallW, DD/DTS, rezzy and 1 others like this.
Tack is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 Old 06-13-2019, 01:42 PM
Advanced Member
 
Ben23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 596
I love that music that kicks in after Ewan McGregor says "shining" (around 1:35 in). Then, of course, the call back music at the very end that's been slightly reworked in some way. Good stuff!
Tack likes this.
Ben23 is offline  
post #3 of 23 Old 06-13-2019, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 11,281
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4844 Post(s)
Liked: 6508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben23 View Post
I love that music that kicks in after Ewan McGregor says "shining" (around 1:35 in). Then, of course, the call back music at the very end that's been slightly reworked in some way. Good stuff!
Hehe, yeah that'll wake you up.
Ben23 likes this.
Tack is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 23 Old 06-15-2019, 06:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rezzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 9,868
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1038 Post(s)
Liked: 815
If Kubrick helmed this (impossible, I know), I'd definitely give it a go...

"I knew you'd say that"...*BLAM!*
rezzy is offline  
post #5 of 23 Old 06-20-2019, 03:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tenthplanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, West of desert
Posts: 6,483
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2257 Post(s)
Liked: 3531
Looking at Mike Flanagan's horror background he's the one to bring King to the screen. With The Shinning I never felt Kubrick got it, the TV version was better. Kubrick just wasn't a horror director.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
tenthplanet is offline  
post #6 of 23 Old 06-21-2019, 04:17 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Leaky Tiki
Posts: 17,161
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7232 Post(s)
Liked: 16444
Never heard of this until now. When he sees redrum I was like, what!? Is this a Shining sequel? Hex yeah! I'm in.

__________________________________________________
Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #7 of 23 Old 06-24-2019, 03:00 PM
Member
 
Jason B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Looking forward to this. Cautiously optimistic.
tenthplanet likes this.
Jason B is offline  
post #8 of 23 Old 11-06-2019, 01:53 PM
Advanced Member
 
Ben23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Early reviews are looking pretty good, and I've enjoyed Ewan McGregor's interviews on the various late shows. I enjoy him in general. Seems like a very down to earth dude. Check out Long Way Round and Long Way Down if you haven't. Great TV that seems lesser known.

Anyway, then I check the AMC app, and I can go Sunday at 11 am in IMAX with laser (4K projector) for $12.29. I'm thinking it's pretty unavoidable at this point given how infrequently I go see movies these days. I'm due, and this seems to fit the bill.
tenthplanet likes this.
Ben23 is offline  
post #9 of 23 Old 11-07-2019, 04:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tenthplanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, West of desert
Posts: 6,483
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2257 Post(s)
Liked: 3531
I've heard from a co-worker in the UK that this should please the people who liked the 'The Shinning' and even some who didn't. He says it honors both Kubrick and King.
DD/DTS and Ben23 like this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
tenthplanet is offline  
post #10 of 23 Old 11-09-2019, 02:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tenthplanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, West of desert
Posts: 6,483
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2257 Post(s)
Liked: 3531
Ok, Dr. Sleep under performs at the box office The IT audience didn't show up. OK haters going by the it's sucks criteria of recent movie then Dr. Sleep sucks like Terminator or Gemini Man. No it didn't hit all four quadrants of the audience. Movies are all about numbers. Numbers are going to bring you movies you'll hate, prepare, it's the new normal.
DD/DTS likes this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
tenthplanet is offline  
post #11 of 23 Old 11-09-2019, 07:13 PM
Advanced Member
 
bryantc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Central
Posts: 793
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
Liked: 502
Not surprising. The trailer was not very inspiring. And I don't think anyone cares about The Shining anymore.

Media: LG 88" 8K OLED Z9 / Denon AVR-X8500H 7.1.4 / Oppo UDP-203 / Nvidia SHIELD (2017) / Apple TV 4K / Sony 4K FMP-X10 / Gaming PC (Threadripper 1950X / 2x GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SLI) / PlayStation 4 Pro with PS VR / PlayStation (original)
Family: Sony 85" 4K XBR-85X900F / Denon AVR-X3400H 5.1 / Nvidia SHIELD (2017) / Apple TV 4K / C64 Mini - Game: LG 77" 4K OLED C8 / Denon AVR-X3400H 5.1 / Nvidia SHIELD (2017) / Apple TV 4K
bryantc is offline  
post #12 of 23 Old 11-11-2019, 06:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
Ben23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Yep, I sat in an enormous IMAX theater with maybe 12 other people, mainly older (40-60). I saw one person under 30. Granted this was Sunday morning but still...

Anyway, I really really liked it. As a credit to King, the story is creative and engaging. It greatly expands on what we know about the powers called "shining" with an interesting plot that ultimately leads to a showdown in one of the most epic and terrifying settings in horror history: The Overlook Hotel. Doctor Sleep most definitely pays homage to Kubrick's movie in many ways. We even get a scaled back version of the sweeping opening credits scene through the Colorado pass, but this time under cover of darkness and snow. The soundtrack and effects elements, which were so effective in The Shining, are heavily used here as well with a good amount of LFE and shrieking highs (my seat shook at least 4-5 times from pretty much dead center of the theater). Though I have not read Doctor Sleep, based on what King said after reading the screenplay for the movie, it does seem to get his seal of approval.

I saw an article suggest that Ewan McGregor was not the right choice to headline this movie if they wanted a smashing box office success. That might be true, but I think he does a great job here. His MO by default always seems to be understated performances, but I think it works well here as a counterbalance to Nicholson's legendary psychopathic performance. Also, he just has a great face and eyes that can deliver so much non-verbally. Plus, the supporting cast is quite good, especially Kyliegh Curran as Abra, who plays a young girl with similar abilities as Dan though, it becomes evident quite quickly that her powers are next level strong. She teams up with Dan to fight the baddies, a gypsy-like clan of ne'er-do-wells that hunt people who can shine. I'll leave out the reasoning behind this so as to limit the spoiler-ish nature of this review. Rebecca Ferguson is quite fetching as Rose the Hat, and she is the de-facto leader of the clan as she seems to wield the most power in the group.

In the simplest terms, I think this is a modern horror classic. I legit got full body goosebumps/tingling at one point and neck hairs rising at a few others. I think it's very effective, and I think most fans of Kubrick's movie and King's books will like it.

Oh, and the IMAX laser presentation (4K projector) looked pretty great. I shot a video review for my pipe smoking channel (will post a link when I make it public), and I commented that, now that I have a big, new 4K TV, the theater presentation doesn't look as good as it used to, which makes sense given the vast majority are using 2K projectors and have very limited brightness they can achieve. Hopefully 4K projection will become more common because it did look really good. No regrets spending the $12.29 to see this.
Tack, DD/DTS, Panson and 2 others like this.
Ben23 is offline  
post #13 of 23 Old 11-11-2019, 12:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Jim McC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Oconomowoc, WI.
Posts: 6,423
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
Liked: 124
Off topic, but has anyone read the book DOCTOR SLEEP ? Is it good ?
Jive Turkey likes this.
Jim McC is offline  
post #14 of 23 Old 11-11-2019, 01:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bobby94928's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Posts: 5,674
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McC View Post
Off topic, but has anyone read the book DOCTOR SLEEP ? Is it good ?
It is excellent!
Jive Turkey likes this.

Bobby 

bobby94928 is online now  
post #15 of 23 Old 11-11-2019, 02:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 2,504
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 875 Post(s)
Liked: 2059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben23 View Post
Yep, I sat in an enormous IMAX theater with maybe 12 other people, mainly older (40-60). I saw one person under 30. Granted this was Sunday morning but still...

Anyway, I really really liked it. As a credit to King, the story is creative and engaging. It greatly expands on what we know about the powers called "shining" with an interesting plot that ultimately leads to a showdown in one of the most epic and terrifying settings in horror history: The Overlook Hotel. Doctor Sleep most definitely pays homage to Kubrick's movie in many ways. We even get a scaled back version of the sweeping opening credits scene through the Colorado pass, but this time under cover of darkness and snow. The soundtrack and effects elements, which were so effective in The Shining, are heavily used here as well with a good amount of LFE and shrieking highs (my seat shook at least 4-5 times from pretty much dead center of the theater). Though I have not read Doctor Sleep, based on what King said after reading the screenplay for the movie, it does seem to get his seal of approval.

I saw an article suggest that Ewan McGregor was not the right choice to headline this movie if they wanted a smashing box office success. That might be true, but I think he does a great job here. His MO by default always seems to be understated performances, but I think it works well here as a counterbalance to Nicholson's legendary psychopathic performance. Also, he just has a great face and eyes that can deliver so much non-verbally. Plus, the supporting cast is quite good, especially Kyliegh Curran as Abra, who plays a young girl with similar abilities as Dan though, it becomes evident quite quickly that her powers are next level strong. She teams up with Dan to fight the baddies, a gypsy-like clan of ne'er-do-wells that hunt people who can shine. I'll leave out the reasoning behind this so as to limit the spoiler-ish nature of this review. Rebecca Ferguson is quite fetching as Rose the Hat, and she is the de-facto leader of the clan as she seems to wield the most power in the group.

In the simplest terms, I think this is a modern horror classic. I legit got full body goosebumps/tingling at one point and neck hairs rising at a few others. I think it's very effective, and I think most fans of Kubrick's movie and King's books will like it.

Oh, and the IMAX laser presentation (4K projector) looked pretty great. I shot a video review for my pipe smoking channel (will post a link when I make it public), and I commented that, now that I have a big, new 4K TV, the theater presentation doesn't look as good as it used to, which makes sense given the vast majority are using 2K projectors and have very limited brightness they can achieve. Hopefully 4K projection will become more common because it did look really good. No regrets spending the $12.29 to see this.
If Ben is pumped, I'm pumped. Good review, Ben. Bang-on with Ewan M's persona. Salmon Fishing in the Yemen (2011), talk about understated genius.

Last night, i watched a TV movie critic's take on Doctor Sleep (2019). He mentioned he saw The Shining (1980) as a kid, his first horror film, and thought the new supplementation is authentic. 4/5. He also thought The Shining (1980) aficionados would have a useful leg up. I'm convinced, worth a look.

Ben23, DD/DTS and tenthplanet like this.

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo

Last edited by Panson; 11-11-2019 at 02:13 PM.
Panson is offline  
post #16 of 23 Old 11-11-2019, 02:42 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Leaky Tiki
Posts: 17,161
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7232 Post(s)
Liked: 16444
Our work here is done.

tenthplanet, Ben23, DD/DTS and 1 others like this.

__________________________________________________
Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #17 of 23 Old 11-11-2019, 02:42 PM
Advanced Member
 
Ben23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson View Post
If Ben is pumped, I'm pumped. Good review, Ben. Bang-on with Ewan M's persona.
Ha ha, wow, now I feel pressure, but I feel pretty confident here. I'd be really surprised if someone comes out of this thinking it's utter garbage. Feels like another Blade Runner 2049, which I really liked as well but bombed at the BO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson View Post
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen (2011), talk about understated genius.
Sadly, I've actually not seen this but was intrigued when it came out. Will need to seek this out now. Thanks!
Panson likes this.
Ben23 is offline  
post #18 of 23 Old 11-11-2019, 10:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tenthplanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, West of desert
Posts: 6,483
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2257 Post(s)
Liked: 3531
When The Shining came out in theaters it was not a resounding success, Blade Runner was same way, in time they became cult pictures. Now with home video a film can't be written off because of theatrical numbers. Home video and word of mouth will probably benefit Dr. Sleep over time.

https://screenrant.com/doctor-sleep-...king-response/
Doctor Sleep's Low Box Office Doesn't Worry Stephen King
Panson and Ben23 like this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
tenthplanet is offline  
post #19 of 23 Old 11-12-2019, 11:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 2,504
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 875 Post(s)
Liked: 2059
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post
When The Shining came out in theaters it was not a resounding success, Blade Runner was same way, in time they became cult pictures. Now with home video a film can't be written off because of theatrical numbers. Home video and word of mouth will probably benefit Dr. Sleep over time.

https://screenrant.com/doctor-sleep-...king-response/
Doctor Sleep's Low Box Office Doesn't Worry Stephen King
King reminds me of Joe E. Brown.


Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo
Panson is offline  
post #20 of 23 Old 11-14-2019, 12:24 PM
Advanced Member
 
tlniec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 778
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben23 View Post
Yep, I sat in an enormous IMAX theater with maybe 12 other people, mainly older (40-60). I saw one person under 30. Granted this was Sunday morning but still...

Anyway, I really really liked it. As a credit to King, the story is creative and engaging. It greatly expands on what we know about the powers called "shining" with an interesting plot that ultimately leads to a showdown in one of the most epic and terrifying settings in horror history: The Overlook Hotel. Doctor Sleep most definitely pays homage to Kubrick's movie in many ways. We even get a scaled back version of the sweeping opening credits scene through the Colorado pass, but this time under cover of darkness and snow. The soundtrack and effects elements, which were so effective in The Shining, are heavily used here as well with a good amount of LFE and shrieking highs (my seat shook at least 4-5 times from pretty much dead center of the theater). Though I have not read Doctor Sleep, based on what King said after reading the screenplay for the movie, it does seem to get his seal of approval.

I saw an article suggest that Ewan McGregor was not the right choice to headline this movie if they wanted a smashing box office success. That might be true, but I think he does a great job here. His MO by default always seems to be understated performances, but I think it works well here as a counterbalance to Nicholson's legendary psychopathic performance. Also, he just has a great face and eyes that can deliver so much non-verbally. Plus, the supporting cast is quite good, especially Kyliegh Curran as Abra, who plays a young girl with similar abilities as Dan though, it becomes evident quite quickly that her powers are next level strong. She teams up with Dan to fight the baddies, a gypsy-like clan of ne'er-do-wells that hunt people who can shine. I'll leave out the reasoning behind this so as to limit the spoiler-ish nature of this review. Rebecca Ferguson is quite fetching as Rose the Hat, and she is the de-facto leader of the clan as she seems to wield the most power in the group.

In the simplest terms, I think this is a modern horror classic. I legit got full body goosebumps/tingling at one point and neck hairs rising at a few others. I think it's very effective, and I think most fans of Kubrick's movie and King's books will like it.

Oh, and the IMAX laser presentation (4K projector) looked pretty great. I shot a video review for my pipe smoking channel (will post a link when I make it public), and I commented that, now that I have a big, new 4K TV, the theater presentation doesn't look as good as it used to, which makes sense given the vast majority are using 2K projectors and have very limited brightness they can achieve. Hopefully 4K projection will become more common because it did look really good. No regrets spending the $12.29 to see this.
My wife and I saw this on Saturday, and I really can't add much to the review you've given here - except to say, I agree 100%!
Ben23 and tenthplanet like this.
tlniec is offline  
post #21 of 23 Old 11-14-2019, 02:28 PM
Advanced Member
 
Ben23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Smoking some Lane Limited 1Q (golden cavendish and Virginias with a mild vanilla topping) mixed with BCA (fire cured black cavendish with a similar vanilla vibe) in my Don Carlos, talkin about Doctor Sleep. Some say 1Q has BCA in it already, but I like the added depth more BCA brings. Tasty stuff.

tenthplanet likes this.
Ben23 is offline  
post #22 of 23 Old 11-14-2019, 02:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
puddy77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,108
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked: 2242
I saw this in Dolby last night (since it's sharing the Dolby screen with Midway, it was harder to work it into my schedule this week before it gets kicked out today). I'm not a huge King fan even though I watch most of his adaptations. And while I respect The Shining, I'm not a person who reveres it like a lot do. Plus, I found Flanagan's Netflix show Haunting of Hill House a little too depressing. So my expectations were fairly tepid. With all that said, my expectations were far exceeded and I truly enjoyed this.

I will try not to repeat, but just say I agree Ben's excellent review above.

I enjoyed the world they created here, that the Overlook is only a part of. There's a lot going on with plenty of layers. On the surface it's almost a superhero origin story with a horror bent. But a little deeper, it's got themes of what makes a family, dealing with trauma, and facing one's own mortality. I find myself still thinking about the ideas presented, and definitely want to revisit. On the spectrum of King adaptations, this one sits towards the mature end.

The sound design is superb. There's a lot of quiet in this film, and a lot of eerie noises that make you uncomfortable without drawing attention to themselves, until you realize you've been hearing a heartbeat grow louder and faster Tell-Tale Heart style. The visuals aren't trying to mimic Kubrick, only occasionally pay homage. There are definitely some new perspectives and visual ideas. There's one incredibly creative scene that stands out, and borders on some of the trippier superhero stuff like Doctor Strange or Legion.
tenthplanet, Ben23 and Tack like this.
puddy77 is offline  
post #23 of 23 Old 11-15-2019, 07:12 AM
Advanced Member
 
Ben23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddy77 View Post
I saw this in Dolby last night (since it's sharing the Dolby screen with Midway, it was harder to work it into my schedule this week before it gets kicked out today). I'm not a huge King fan even though I watch most of his adaptations. And while I respect The Shining, I'm not a person who reveres it like a lot do. Plus, I found Flanagan's Netflix show Haunting of Hill House a little too depressing. So my expectations were fairly tepid. With all that said, my expectations were far exceeded and I truly enjoyed this.

I will try not to repeat, but just say I agree Ben's excellent review above.

I enjoyed the world they created here, that the Overlook is only a part of. There's a lot going on with plenty of layers. On the surface it's almost a superhero origin story with a horror bent. But a little deeper, it's got themes of what makes a family, dealing with trauma, and facing one's own mortality. I find myself still thinking about the ideas presented, and definitely want to revisit. On the spectrum of King adaptations, this one sits towards the mature end.

The sound design is superb. There's a lot of quiet in this film, and a lot of eerie noises that make you uncomfortable without drawing attention to themselves, until you realize you've been hearing a heartbeat grow louder and faster Tell-Tale Heart style. The visuals aren't trying to mimic Kubrick, only occasionally pay homage. There are definitely some new perspectives and visual ideas. There's one incredibly creative scene that stands out, and borders on some of the trippier superhero stuff like Doctor Strange or Legion.
Excellent review and points! The superhero origin parallels didn't jump out to me, but yeah, that is a great comparison. It's not overt by any means, but when you compare and contrast how brave Abra was from the get go to how
Spoiler!
I think your observation is quite apt.
Ben23 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off