Most Overrated Films - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 141Likes

post #61 of 150 Old 06-21-2019, 01:43 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked: 93
The most overrated movies ever (in my opinion):
Crash (2004) - Just cringeworthy and overall stale experience.

Captain Marvel - Could have been decent but ruined by a incompetent plot, bad acting, and several SJW nonsense thrown-in. Wonder Woman is a much better female superhero movie.

Avatar - Stunning special effects & cinematography but poor storyline & acting makes this worthy on my list.

Django Unchained - Fine for what it is but also my least favorite Quentin Tarantino movie.

The Shape of Water - Never understood how this film won Best Picture of 2017 award. After watching it, I was left unimpressed and overall dissatisfied. Not Del Toro's best works.

Dunkirk (2017) - Visually it's a great film, writing-wise it's a generic & forgettable film.

The Sound of Music (1962) - Not my favorite musical film, I thought this one was just another typical musical film, nothing really special about it.

Suspiria (2018) - Never understood the high praise for this one, to me it is inferior to the 1977 original in almost every aspect. The only thing this remake had going for is the gore, the story & acting is just not there.

The Disney-era Star Wars movies - Never cared for any one of them, especially The Last Jedi, man was that one a epic letdown.

Clerks 1 & 2 - I never found neither one to be funny to me, more annoying than entertaining

The Hate U Give - Movies like Green Book, Romper Stomper, and American History X all show you can still make a good movie about racism without injecting too many SJW crap on it, and this movie right there is just nothing but pure SJW propaganda, ewww.

Titantic - Another massively overrated as hell James Cameron film. Not bad but also not as good as most made it out to be. I like The Abyss, True Lies, and Terminator 1 & 2 way better.
duckymomo and noob00224 like this.

My current mancave room setup:
Vizio V436-G1 4K HDR TV | LG UBK90 4K Blu-ray player | Denon AVR-S740H AV Receiver (running 5.1.2 Atmos/DTS:X) | Xbox One X | Amazon Fire Stick 4K
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 150 Old 06-21-2019, 02:07 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 7117 Post(s)
Liked: 16093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.
Inconceivable!

post #63 of 150 Old 06-21-2019, 03:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 2149 Post(s)
Liked: 3251
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOA View Post
elbaviecnocni
stranga homa sintakso ne tradukebla

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 09:29 AM

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 4308 Post(s)
Liked: 3289
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post
Kubrick's 'The Shinning' is overrated.

The Shinning? That's the one with the kid who runs around kicking everybody in the shins for two hours, right? I agree, that one sucked.
ADU likes this.

Josh Z
Home Theater Writer/Editor, High-Def Digest

My opinions are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of my employers.
post #65 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 01:00 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
Liked: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoland2020 View Post

Captain Marvel - Could have been decent but ruined by a incompetent plot, bad acting, and several SJW nonsense thrown-in. Wonder Woman is a much better female superhero movie.

The Hate U Give - Movies like Green Book, Romper Stomper, and American History X all show you can still make a good movie about racism without injecting too many SJW crap on it, and this movie right there is just nothing but pure SJW propaganda, ewww.

Titantic - Another massively overrated as hell James Cameron film. Not bad but also not as good as most made it out to be. I like The Abyss, True Lies, and Terminator 1 & 2 way better.
Wow, I wonder what side of the political spectrum you are on? It's hard to tell from your post.
BjornK, RUR and Ben23 like this.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd

www.charmedquark.com

post #66 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 02:05 PM
ADU
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
Liked: 1476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
The Shinning? That's the one with the kid who runs around kicking everybody in the shins for two hours, right?
Bingo! I think 10th might've been having us on though (hence the 'quotes'). Some of y'all are just too clever by half for me.

I've been shinned before, and it doesn't feel particularly good.

ADU
post #67 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 02:48 PM
ADU
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Avatar - Stunning special effects & cinematography but poor storyline & acting makes this worthy on my list.

Django Unchained - Fine for what it is but also my least favorite Quentin Tarantino movie.

The Shape of Water - Never understood how this film won Best Picture of 2017 award. After watching it, I was left unimpressed and overall dissatisfied. Not Del Toro's best works.

Dunkirk (2017) - Visually it's a great film, writing-wise it's a generic & forgettable film.

The Sound of Music (1962) - Not my favorite musical film, I thought this one was just another typical musical film, nothing really special about it.

Suspiria (2018) - Never understood the high praise for this one, to me it is inferior to the 1977 original in almost every aspect. The only thing this remake had going for is the gore, the story & acting is just not there.

The Disney-era Star Wars movies - Never cared for any one of them, especially The Last Jedi, man was that one a epic letdown.

Clerks 1 & 2 - I never found neither one to be funny to me, more annoying than entertaining

Haven't seen Captain Marvel, Django Unchained, The Shape of Water, Dunkirk, the new Suspiria, Last Jedi, or Hate U Give.

Crash I might have to revisit.

Already made my case on Avatar, which will probably not change anyone's mind.

Dunkirk I'd like to see at some point just for the sound and visuals. That's probably one that should be seen in a well-equipped theater though. And I think I may have missed my chance on that.

The Clerks films were not made for me. So I probably shouldn't comment on them.

Titanic was long, but ok. I also like The Abyss and T2. (T1 was too over-the-top imo.) Aliens also has it's moments, though I felt Cameron leaned maybe a little too heavily on other SF/horror classics for the plot. And I thought Scott's original was more interesting (though also derivative).
Zoland2020 likes this.

ADU

Last edited by ADU; 06-22-2019 at 03:00 PM.
post #68 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 02:52 PM
ADU
AVS Forum Special Member

Avatar fans and detractors might want to check this out some time...

This was made in 1992, 17 years before Avatar was released, and is essentially the same movie.
gooch02000 and Zoland2020 like this.

ADU

Last edited by ADU; 06-22-2019 at 10:40 PM.
post #69 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 03:09 PM
ADU
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
I didn't hate BR, but I didn't love it either. It is a good movie to put on if you have insomnia.
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
As much as I love the Indiana Jones and Han Solo characters, Harrison Ford is a really boring actor.

^ Intended in fun btw. I like Harrison in most stuff. But he does have a certain ambling delivery at times.
Tack likes this.

ADU

Last edited by ADU; 06-22-2019 at 03:24 PM.
post #70 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 03:39 PM
ADU
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchfan View Post
From the stated premise of the article:

It would have been more accurate if they had added "imo" or "in the opinion of some" at the end there. Maybe "our list" covers it though.

Hard to either argue against or support such a contention as long as they can find at least one person, including themselves, who doesn't think as highly of a movie as the most enthusiastic fan of it. And it doesn't mean the movie does not still deserve to be "highly acclaimed," as mentioned in the premise.

That said, these are almost always fun lists to discuss.

Just off the top of my head, here is "my list" of overrated movies:

The Dark Knight
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Black Panther
The Godfather, Part II
The Shawshank Redemption
Avengers: Endgame
Titanic
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
Pulp Fiction
Raging Bull
The Silence of the Lambs
Saving Private Ryan
The Sting
Nashville
The African Queen
Good Will Hunting
The Shape of Water
The Shining
12 Years a Slave
There are a couple on this list I've not seen. The ones I have, I'm havin a bit of difficulty agreeing with. Can you elaborate further re your reasoning on some of these?

ADU
post #71 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 03:41 PM
ADU
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post
'The Shinning'
This was a skit on Python or SNL, or somethin. Wasn't it?

ADU
post #72 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 04:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Liked: 133
"Overrated" movies have some merit, otherwise they wouldn't be highly rated by many people. With that in mind...

Apocalypse Now
Blade Runner
The Exorcist
The French Connection
The Godfather series
Good Will Hunting
Heat
No Country for Old Men
anything by Martin Scorsese

Last edited by Luke M; 06-22-2019 at 04:57 PM.
post #73 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 06:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
Liked: 921
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantc View Post
Those are all reasons why it is not realistic but that has no bearing on whether it is a good movie or not.
I agree that those are reasons why the movie is unrealistic. No one expects a BBC documentary but the critics all praised the movie as 'realistic' and it was heavily hyped as such.

But in addition, the main character is extremely unlikeable and annoying, and the film is full of cliches, which is just the beginning of reasons why its not even a good movie. There is no story/plot to speak of, she stumbles by blind luck (read dumb writing) into the right answers, displays zero intelligence or common sense, all the hard work is done by other characters, and theres a heavy emotional manipulation designed to make audiences feel 'sorry' for her and cheer when she's rescued.

I wasted $20 on 3D viewing of this stupid film
post #74 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 06:34 PM

2001 I think you have to be in the right frame of mind for, at least I do. Some movies just aren't "throw'em in any time" movies. You pull them out when you are in the mood for that specific kind of thing. I've watched it a few times and been bored. And I've watched it a few times and been completely lost in it. I find that's true for quite a number of favorites of mine. So many movies are made by committee and fine tuned to push every button on the screen writing 101 checklist, because they cost so much to make that anything less than that won't be accepted by the folks footing the bill. They are find to watch, and can be quite effective, for the obvious reason that they were very expensively crafted to be. But I pretty often am in the mood for something way off that beaten path, and I pull out those more challenging ones.

Something like "The Tree of Life" or "Mr. Nobody" or "2001", stuff like that. Of course if I still partook of the bounty of nature I could have those special nights more on demand, but now I have to just wait for the hormones to harmonize.
ADU likes this.

Dean Roddey

www.charmedquark.com

post #75 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 06:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADU View Post
There are a couple on this list I've not seen. The ones I have, I'm havin a bit of difficulty agreeing with. Can you elaborate further re your reasoning on some of these?
As generally highly rated, major award and/or box office winning movies that in some cases reached "beloved" status, I found most of the films on my list to be so deeply flawed in an important way I had trouble caring much about them and seeing what all the fuss was about.

A couple of possibly controversial examples:

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. The kids are just foul-mouthed brats who seem to have everything the world can offer in upper middle class American life. Every toy they want, plenty of food, comfort, a loving, overworked Mother. Now they have a new toy, E.T., a creature who seems to have the ability to cure any illness by merely touching the person's finger. What do these disagreeable little brats do with him? Well, hide him in the closet with their other toys, of course. The scientists, who have legitimate reasons to quarantine such a creature at least until they can figure out what he has brought to Earth and perhaps harness this amazing, life-saving characteristic are not foul mouthed little brats, so they are considered the villains of the movie.

The African Queen. I love both of the major stars and the director. But this has to be one of the silliest, clumsiest "great" movies to appear on so many peoples' list of Great Movies. There are a couple of somewhat memorable scenes. But the supporting characters of the brother and, later, the German captain, are laughably badly written, directed and acted. IMO. When the going gets tough on the rough waters, any tension is undercut by what might be some of the worst miniature work done in any A-list movie. Not just a shot or two. For several shots through a couple of supposedly tense action scenes we see that little wooden replica of African Queen bobbing around in a creek with those two stiff dolls not even in the same position as we just saw Hepburn and Bogart. I am usually not a stickler about bad special effects in the past. But these efforts were just pathetic. Otherwise, in terms of character and plot, this one is like a highschool project rushed into conclusion before its due date compared to the fine work turned in by some of the same folks who had previously brought us the truly great The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

Which other ones from my list were you wondering about?
ADU, Tack and Ben23 like this.
post #76 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 07:11 PM
ADU
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
As generally highly rated, major award and/or box office winning movies that in some cases reached "beloved" status, I found most of the films on my list to be so deeply flawed in an important way I had trouble caring much about them and seeing what all the fuss was about.

A couple of possibly controversial examples:...
You make some great points. It's been quite awhile since I saw The African Queen. So I don't remember it all that well. I think alot of folk were willing to give it "a pass" though because of the stellar cast.

I've never been a huge fan of ET myself. But it is of course much beloved (as you say). So I was a little surprised to see someone put it on their list.

Quote:
Which other ones from my list were you wondering about?
Since you're offering me the choice, I think I'd be most curious to hear your takes on Black Panther and The Shape of Water (two I haven't seen), and also The Sting (a film I watched many times as a kid), Raging Bull, Star Wars, Titanic, and maybe The Dark Knight. As many, or as few of those as you wish to comment on.

ADU

Last edited by ADU; 06-22-2019 at 07:21 PM.
post #77 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 07:17 PM
ADU
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke M View Post
Apocalypse Now
The Godfather series

Interesting. These are some of the most highly regarded movies of all time. And one of the most highly regarded directors.

ADU
post #78 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 08:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Since you're offering me the choice, I think I'd be most curious to hear your takes on Black Panther and The Shape of Water (two I haven't seen), and also The Sting (a film I watched many times as a kid), Raging Bull, Star Wars, Titanic, and maybe The Dark Knight. As many, or as few of those as you wish to comment on.
Black Panther. I thought it was no better or worse than any other comic book superhero movie. But this one found itself on the Best Picture Oscar list. Have forgotten how many times he squared off against a supposedly unconquerable adversary. It felt like at least a half dozen times.

The Shape of Water started out as an interesting spin on the kind of "accept our differences" theme one usually finds in a small art film. Then it degenerates into a not so suspenseful, over long chase movie. Weird. But, for me, not in a particularly involving way.

The Sting is a pleasant little movie that feels like someone finally found a script the two blockbuster stars could do without too much effort and maybe repeat or surpass the box office take of their previous, much better movie. It is a sort of comedy/sort of heist movie that manages to be neither particularly funny nor tense.

Raging Bull. I guess I thought of this one as overrated initially because I have always heard folks go on and on about how realistic the boxing scenes are. Really? The opening scene looks like nothing more than two actors whiffing a half a foot in front of the other's face. And it doesn't get much better after that. Also, I feel a bit insulted when an actor goes to grotesque lengths, major weight gain or loss, in order to supposedly make me "think" what I am seeing is the real thing. First of all, I will never "think" I am seeing the real thing and would not want to if given the choice. Spinning a story so well I buy into it even while knowing it is only a story, an artist's "creation" pulled together by director and actors is so much more delicious an experience. It is as though he thinks I am incapable of getting into a story on the usual intellectual or suspension of disbelief level so he must gain 100 pounds. I found myself so distracted by wondering what he must have had to eat in order to gain the weight and how much work it is going to be to shed it that I was no longer paying as much attention to the story as I could have otherwise.

Titanic. Whatever epic intentions it had, it still came down to two people wandering through flooded halls and chambers yelling "JACK!", "ROSE!", "JACK!", "ROSE!" for what seemed like an hour of the movie.

btw, I didn't see The Notebook. But what I have seen of your list and mentions in this thread, I tend to agree with your choices.
ADU likes this.

Last edited by hitchfan; 06-22-2019 at 08:22 PM.
post #79 of 150 Old 06-22-2019, 10:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1526 Post(s)
Liked: 1764
Quote:
Interesting. These are some of the most highly regarded movies of all time. And one of the most highly regarded directors.
Not quite getting the thoughts on those movies including Pulp Fiction which I consider a great movie along with Apocalypse Now (the shorter version) which is one of my favorites. Scorsese is a great director and I count Taxi Driver and Good Fellows as really great movies. Mary Poppins is a really fine movie as well notwithstanding DVD's horrible accent (but otherwise fine performance). Just don't know what a lot of posters are thinking here.
ADU likes this.

"Nowadays, you can just click a button and buy a book, meet your spouse or ruin someone's life. Sometimes those last two are the same thing." John Oliver.
post #80 of 150 Old 06-23-2019, 05:08 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post
Wow, I wonder what side of the political spectrum you are on? It's hard to tell from your post.
Let's just say that I consider myself a classic ordinary patriotic American man, I'm neither too left-wing nor too right-wing as I'm getting sick of the crookedness from both democrats and republicans alike nowadays. Also getting tired of the political correctness going on for quite some time as well.
Tack and Cla55clown like this.

My current mancave room setup:
Vizio V436-G1 4K HDR TV | LG UBK90 4K Blu-ray player | Denon AVR-S740H AV Receiver (running 5.1.2 Atmos/DTS:X) | Xbox One X | Amazon Fire Stick 4K
post #81 of 150 Old 06-23-2019, 07:31 PM
ADU
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Let's just say that I consider myself a classic ordinary patriotic American man, I'm neither too left-wing nor too right-wing as I'm getting sick of the crookedness from both democrats and republicans alike nowadays. Also getting tired of the political correctness going on for quite some time as well.
I'm sure there are many here who share your feelings. But this isn't the place to discuss them. The topic (in case anyone forgot) is Most Overrated Movies.
Zoland2020 likes this.

ADU
post #82 of 150 Old 06-23-2019, 07:40 PM
ADU
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl zero View Post
Not quite getting the thoughts on those movies including Pulp Fiction which I consider a great movie along with Apocalypse Now (the shorter version) which is one of my favorites. Scorsese is a great director and I count Taxi Driver and Good Fellows as really great movies. Mary Poppins is a really fine movie as well notwithstanding DVD's horrible accent (but otherwise fine performance). Just don't know what a lot of posters are thinking here.
I actually thought of a great analogy to explain this. But I can't remember what it is now. If I can remember, I 'll post it.

ADU

Last edited by ADU; 06-23-2019 at 07:44 PM.
post #83 of 150 Old 06-23-2019, 08:26 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Quote:
"Overrated" movies have some merit, otherwise they wouldn't be highly rated by many people. With that in mind...

Apocalypse Now
Blade Runner
The Exorcist
The French Connection
The Godfather series
Good Will Hunting
Heat
No Country for Old Men
@ Luke M, how is HEAT overrated? It's got some of the best action sequences ever put to film.

Last edited by noob00224; 06-23-2019 at 08:54 PM.
post #84 of 150 Old 06-24-2019, 07:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob00224 View Post
@ Luke M, how is HEAT overrated? It's got some of the best action sequences ever put to film.

Bad pacing, it's a 3 hour movie that feels like a 4 hour movie.
post #85 of 150 Old 06-24-2019, 08:38 AM

Michael Mann rarely gets it wrong. I remember (this was back in the video store days, which I wish we still had) seeing Miami Vice on the shelf and just shaking my head and walking by many times, given what I know of Miami Vice the TV series. Eventually someone told me I was being stupid and watched it and it's an amazing piece of work, with atmosphere you can cut with a knife. He does of course have a shtick, with the low light HD cam look. But he knows how to create atmosphere. And he knows how to create a very satisfying experience without it seeming like the standard 'push every button at exactly the prescribed Pavlovian time' thing that so many big movies have, because they don't dare take any risks.

Dean Roddey

www.charmedquark.com

post #86 of 150 Old 06-24-2019, 09:54 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Quote:
Bad pacing, it's a 3 hour movie that feels like a 4 hour movie.
Wasn't perfect, sure, but how many movies have achieved this level of quality in the action scenes?
I can think of Tears of the Sun, Black Hawk Down, Lone Survivor off the top of my head.
post #87 of 150 Old 06-24-2019, 10:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1526 Post(s)
Liked: 1764
Quote:
I actually thought of a great analogy to explain this. But I can't remember what it is now. If I can remember, I 'll post it.
I also question whether movies which were great when made but may have issues (other than racism, sexism etc) in today's film world should be considered overrated. However, timelessness in some movies such as Citizen Kane, The Godfather etc show the transcendent greatness of these films.
ADU likes this.

"Nowadays, you can just click a button and buy a book, meet your spouse or ruin someone's life. Sometimes those last two are the same thing." John Oliver.
post #88 of 150 Old 06-24-2019, 11:08 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
Liked: 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post
Michael Mann rarely gets it wrong. I remember (this was back in the video store days, which I wish we still had) seeing Miami Vice on the shelf and just shaking my head and walking by many times, given what I know of Miami Vice the TV series. Eventually someone told me I was being stupid and watched it and it's an amazing piece of work, with atmosphere you can cut with a knife. He does of course have a shtick, with the low light HD cam look. But he knows how to create atmosphere. And he knows how to create a very satisfying experience without it seeming like the standard 'push every button at exactly the prescribed Pavlovian time' thing that so many big movies have, because they don't dare take any risks.
Sorry to feed a potential rabbit hole, but I was excited to see some love for Miami Vice. A lot of people basically wrote this movie off, but I love it. Your comments on atmosphere are spot on. If you ever watch some of of the supplemental features in the releases, it becomes clear quickly that Mann spends a LOT of time scouting locations for the purposes of exuding a realistic feeling and framing shots. Nothing you see in a Mann movie is the result of a happy accident. It is always intentional.

I may need to dig into youtube a bit, but I've always been curious what happened with Blackhat. I don't think I ever even gave it a chance.

Quote:

Apocalypse Now
Blade Runner
The Exorcist
The French Connection
The Godfather series
Good Will Hunting
Heat
No Country for Old Men
Heat is a long movie. I think there was a LOT of character development that needed to take place and, honestly, a lot that probably got cut out. However, I do love it, and it is likely my favorite Mann film with Collateral being a close 2nd, but I wonder how it would have would have worked as like a 4 part miniseries. Look at how things have evolved these days, and it's something you could see HBO or Netflix doing.

Curious to hear your thoughts on No Country for Old Men. It might actually be my favorite movie as I get older. I can watch it just about any time. It just sucks me in.
post #89 of 150 Old 06-24-2019, 11:19 AM

Blackhat was pretty good. As a software developer, it wasn't embarrassing in terms of presenting the realities of programming and hacking and such, though of course it's never REALLY accurate since the audience would get lost.
Ben23 likes this.

Dean Roddey

www.charmedquark.com

post #90 of 150 Old 06-24-2019, 11:50 AM

Quoted: 4723 Post(s)
Liked: 6304
I saw Robert Rodriguez's "The Directors Chair" with Michael Mann a couple weeks ago. Real interesting, as most of them are.

https://www.elreynetwork.com/shows/o...air/1/episodes
Ben23 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page