Join Date: Feb 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Just tried the RS amp again that I found both pieces. Lost almost all channels ex. 3, 5, 55 and 61 when I tried it by the attic antenna. Similar when I tried it behind the TV. So took that out, and moved extra slack coax that was back there around a bit, and now getting 8, 19 and 43 again, but lost 16, 17 and 23. Still get 47 and 49, and the scan says 20 is still there, even though nothing on them. 26 still has the globe. Think I'll let it be as is, no sense putting more time in it if I'm moving soon.
What's strange, that RS amp kit has the 2 parts that are supposed to be connected, but they both have male ends on those sides, the AC power part to the amp part! I had to use a small piece of coax to connect them. Maybe came with a piece that I lost.
Will be another can or worms when I get re-settled as I see the areas I'm looking at are generally about 50 miles from any full power stations.
Thank you all for all your help on this!