Cleveland, OH - HDTV - Page 463 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1887Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #13861 of 14014 Old 09-18-2019, 12:52 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Liked: 44
There will be a new name for Escape soon:

https://tvnewscheck.com/article/top-...rt-tv-mystery/
jkeldo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #13862 of 14014 Old 09-18-2019, 04:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snowdog 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,259
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsa1062 View Post
Really would hate to lose Antenna (and to a lesser extent Comet/Charge), though it would be nice to have Buzzr on a real signal. I already get Light TV on WMFD and don't really watch it.
Same. I would like to see LightTV here in Cleveland sometime soon.

If Antenna TV does disappear from WJW for whatever reason, contact both WKYC or WEWS (best choices) and kindly ask them to carry the network on their .5 sub. Explain to them what recently happened and describe what Antenna TV is and the kind of programs that they show. If they get enough demand for the network, then perhaps one of them might pick it up.

Newer is not always better.
snowdog 88 is online now  
post #13863 of 14014 Old 09-18-2019, 06:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snowdog 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,259
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkeldo View Post
There will be a new name for Escape soon:

https://tvnewscheck.com/article/top-...rt-tv-mystery/
What?! I guess they're destined to shove the Court TV branding down our throats.

Newer is not always better.
snowdog 88 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #13864 of 14014 Old 09-19-2019, 05:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Andrew K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Akron, Ohio
Posts: 1,905
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1196 Post(s)
Liked: 252
I received WLNM-LD 27 last night from Lansing, but it appears that the station is showing the WRONG callsign. FCC records show it’s WLNM-LD and not WLMN-LD as their PSIP shows.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B93AADD6-2C39-4C9F-884C-D6FDF4C335AB_1568894802873.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	2617450  
Andrew K is offline  
post #13865 of 14014 Old 09-19-2019, 09:15 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Parma
Posts: 144
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdog 88 View Post
Same. I would like to see LightTV here in Cleveland sometime soon.

If Antenna TV does disappear from WJW for whatever reason, contact both WKYC or WEWS (best choices) and kindly ask them to carry the network on their .5 sub. Explain to them what recently happened and describe what Antenna TV is and the kind of programs that they show. If they get enough demand for the network, then perhaps one of them might pick it up.
Antenna TV is one of the top rated diginets. I'm sure another station would pick it up if they were dropped by WJW. Maybe they could go to 55.2.
skiwest is offline  
post #13866 of 14014 Old 09-19-2019, 09:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snowdog 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,259
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiwest View Post
Antenna TV is one of the top rated diginets. I'm sure another station would pick it up if they were dropped by WJW. Maybe they could go to 55.2.
In case you're unaware, several stations as of late have been replacing MeTV with other networks. Two of them are in Ohio. In Columbus, MeTV is moving from WCMH to WBNS sometime next week. WCMH opted for CourtTV, and WBNS will be picking up MeTV, replacing H&I. The other Ohio affiliate is WTOL, which will be dropping MeTV on October 1st for Justice. This will leave Toledo without MeTV as a new affiliate has not yet been announced. WTOL decided not to launch a .4 sub for Justice, and my guess is that .4 is reserved for Quest, both of which are operated by WTOL's owner Tegna.

The Happy Channel on 55.2 is not going anywhere as long as Ernest Angley owns the station, and I doubt that WBNX is interested in Antenna TV. Remember, they wanted to drop the This TV affiliation once Tribune (Now Nexstar) took over, and Antenna TV is operated by the same company. Antenna TV has a good chance of being picked up by WKYC or WEWS as their owners already have contracts with the network.

Newer is not always better.
snowdog 88 is online now  
post #13867 of 14014 Old 09-19-2019, 03:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snowdog 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,259
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 246
WJW Channel 8 appears to be staying in the Nexstar nation of stations

Looks like Antenna TV will remain on WJW 8.2 for the foreseeable future.
nsa1062 likes this.

Newer is not always better.
snowdog 88 is online now  
post #13868 of 14014 Old 09-19-2019, 03:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snowdog 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,259
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Carl Monday, Tom Meyer & Tom Merriman all re-hired by WJW, joining Fox 8's I-Team along with Ed Gallek, Peggy Gallek and Bill Sheil.

https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and...-thermonuclear

Newer is not always better.
snowdog 88 is online now  
post #13869 of 14014 Old 09-19-2019, 08:31 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdog 88 View Post
Carl Monday, Tom Meyer & Tom Merriman all re-hired by WJW, joining Fox 8's I-Team along with Ed Gallek, Peggy Gallek and Bill Sheil.

https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and...-thermonuclear
What a bummer they are staying Nexstar. Despite these hires I still expect anothet bargain basement operation similar to Gray. I'm sure some of the older people may be going. Most of the 'big names' have been there 20+ years.

In a related note, I wonder why Meyer bailed on 3 before their "fearless new kind of news that loves life to the fullest" launches. 5 is gaining with 'News 5 Originals' and a big investigative team. 8 always had the I-Team. Even 19 is trying. But 3 is rebranding Donovan Live as Front Row and that comedian Mike Polk is on it.

I guesd you get to keep Antenna TV... And the retro encoder too. 😉
No_Signal is offline  
post #13870 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 03:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
JJkizak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: TWINSBURG, OHIO
Posts: 959
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Liked: 48
One wonders how long this antenna thing is going to go on with 3 and 25.
JJK
JJkizak is offline  
post #13871 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 06:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snowdog 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,259
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJkizak View Post
One wonders how long this antenna thing is going to go on with 3 and 25.
JJK
Yep. Its getting to the point where this is becoming unacceptable. I don't think that installing the original digital transmitters created this much downtime. Probably would have been better off to install their temporary antennas on a tower of a station that wasn't affected by the repack. (WJW, WEWS, WOIO, old WUAB tower).

Newer is not always better.
snowdog 88 is online now  
post #13872 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 06:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
nsa1062's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 1,305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJkizak View Post
One wonders how long this antenna thing is going to go on with 3 and 25.
JJK
Isn't 3 already back to full power? 25 may not be yet.

55 is definitely still on reduced power, have great difficulty picking it up with an indoor antenna still, though it is fine on the outdoor antenna.
nsa1062 is offline  
post #13873 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 06:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
nsa1062's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 1,305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdog 88 View Post
Yep. Its getting to the point where this is becoming unacceptable. I don't think that installing the original digital transmitters created this much downtime. Probably would have been better off to install their temporary antennas on a tower of a station that wasn't affected by the repack. (WJW, WEWS, WOIO, old WUAB tower).
Probably when this was planned, they didn't expect to have such a shortage of tower crews and equipment delays.

Last edited by nsa1062; 09-20-2019 at 07:04 AM.
nsa1062 is offline  
post #13874 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 09:28 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Parma
Posts: 144
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdog 88 View Post
Yep. Its getting to the point where this is becoming unacceptable. I don't think that installing the original digital transmitters created this much downtime. Probably would have been better off to install their temporary antennas on a tower of a station that wasn't affected by the repack. (WJW, WEWS, WOIO, old WUAB tower).
Having 3 and 25 on the same tower is making it a pain in the butt. Both have to be shut down when one of them needs to be worked on. Where was WVIZ transmitter before they moved to WKYC tower?

Last edited by skiwest; 09-20-2019 at 09:45 AM.
skiwest is offline  
post #13875 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 09:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Bismarck440's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NE Ohio... AKA the angry white planet Ohth
Posts: 3,066
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJkizak View Post
One wonders how long this antenna thing is going to go on with 3 and 25.
JJK
Returned to town last night (or early this AM) & much to my surprise 3's signal was up near 90, first I seen that I seen that since the transition.

25's signal was slightly higher than the repeater too but still was much better before.
Bismarck440 is offline  
post #13876 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 10:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snowdog 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,259
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiwest View Post
Having 3 and 25 on the same tower is making it a pain in the butt. Both have to be shut down when one of them needs to be worked on. Where was WVIZ transmitter before they moved to WKYC tower?
Off of Ridge Road in North Royalton. That same tower is where WNCX 98.5 broadcasts from.

Newer is not always better.
snowdog 88 is online now  
post #13877 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 10:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snowdog 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,259
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismarck440 View Post
Returned to town last night (or early this AM) & much to my surprise 3's signal was up near 90, first I seen that I seen that since the transition.

25's signal was slightly higher than the repeater too but still was much better before.
WKYC's re-scan page has just been updated to include WVIZ, so both stations should now be at full power.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/about-u...__g2Pyd79BUL7s
nsa1062 likes this.

Newer is not always better.
snowdog 88 is online now  
post #13878 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 11:51 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
WKYC is solid once again here in Bolivar (northern Tuscarawas County), however I haven’t been able to get WVIZ since all of this started. hopefully when I move my setup up the hill (another 30’ higher) I’ll regain WVIZ.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rob44612 is offline  
post #13879 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 03:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Andrew K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Akron, Ohio
Posts: 1,905
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1196 Post(s)
Liked: 252
WVIZ is clearly at full strength now. It’s 100% in both signal and quality here. I’ve never seen it that high.
Andrew K is offline  
post #13880 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 05:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snowdog 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,259
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew K View Post
WVIZ is clearly at full strength now. It’s 100% in both signal and quality here. I’ve never seen it that high.
I checked this afternoon and the SNR was maxing out at 38.16 dB, the highest that my Samsung TV goes up to. WVIZ wins the award for most improved signal.

Newer is not always better.
snowdog 88 is online now  
post #13881 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 05:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snowdog 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,259
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob44612 View Post
WKYC is solid once again here in Bolivar (northern Tuscarawas County), however I haven’t been able to get WVIZ since all of this started. hopefully when I move my setup up the hill (another 30’ higher) I’ll regain WVIZ.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's amazing that you were able to pick them up when they were on RF 26. Note that WVIZ's RF 35 coverage is not as large as WKYC's, but it should be slightly larger than their previous RF 26 broadcast. They may still be adjusting power levels and such, so give them a few days to get everything adjusted correctly. If you still don't receive them, perhaps your current antenna doesn't have the best gain figures for RF 35. Can you get WQHS (RF 36) or WYTV/WKBN (RF 33)?

Newer is not always better.
snowdog 88 is online now  
post #13882 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 05:53 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdog 88 View Post
It's amazing that you were able to pick them up when they were on RF 26. Note that WVIZ's RF 35 coverage is not as large as WKYC's, but it should be slightly larger than their previous RF 26 broadcast. They may still be adjusting power levels and such, so give them a few days to get everything adjusted correctly. If you still don't receive them, perhaps your current antenna doesn't have the best gain figures for RF 35. Can you get WQHS (RF 36) or WYTV/WKBN (RF 33)?


Yes, I can get WQHS however I’ve never come close to getting the Youngstown duo (I’d love to.)

I am on the backside of a hill that curves around and blocks me from the north-northeast.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rob44612 is offline  
post #13883 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 06:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Andrew K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Akron, Ohio
Posts: 1,905
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1196 Post(s)
Liked: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdog 88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew K View Post
WVIZ is clearly at full strength now. It’️s 100% in both signal and quality here. I’️ve never seen it that high.
I checked this afternoon and the SNR was maxing out at 38.16 dB, the highest that my Samsung TV goes up to. WVIZ wins the award for most improved signal.[IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
I heard a report from someone near downtown Cleveland that the WVIZ signal had actually declined a bit. That makes sense for viewers north of the transmitter. The WVIZ STA had a 50 kW lobe aiming north, and now it’s only 12 kW aiming north.
Andrew K is offline  
post #13884 of 14014 Old 09-20-2019, 06:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snowdog 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,259
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew K View Post
I heard a report from someone near downtown Cleveland that the WVIZ signal had actually declined a bit. That makes sense for viewers north of the transmitter. The WVIZ STA had a 50 kW lobe aiming north, and now it’s only 12 kW aiming north.
I don't know why the STA had that 50 kW lobe. The main RF 35 broadcast is suppose to match the original RF 26 pattern, with a few extra kWs I suppose. In any case, its still an improvement over the 25-26 dB maximum that the old RF 26 transmitter was putting out.

Newer is not always better.
snowdog 88 is online now  
post #13885 of 14014 Old 09-21-2019, 12:37 AM
Member
 
TLones1060's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 17
With the Previously mentioned cheap indoor ONN (Wal-Mart) antenna and amplifier I am getting a consistent 3-4 bars on WKYC and 2 bars on WVIZ. (Haier 48-inch tuner) I get a picture on every Cleveland full power (except 10/19/43-Those I get on RF 18 in Akron) plus WIVX Louudonville in the 1-4 bar range..Having difficulty with Youngstown but I am hoping a 60-mile Mohu Leaf amplified will solve Youngstown and hopefully give a slight improvement to some Cleveland Channels.

Last edited by TLones1060; 09-21-2019 at 09:45 AM.
TLones1060 is offline  
post #13886 of 14014 Old 09-21-2019, 11:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Bismarck440's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NE Ohio... AKA the angry white planet Ohth
Posts: 3,066
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew K View Post
WVIZ is clearly at full strength now. It’s 100% in both signal and quality here. I’ve never seen it that high.
It's a wash now for me so I'm leaving it on the repeater for now & see how that works.

I see 16 is now running ads on re scanning for their move, along with their guide being back. It may be nice if Retro goes over to Roku, I feel there is some which hunt to get them off 16 with the new ownership... But then no Son of Ghoul.
Bismarck440 is offline  
post #13887 of 14014 Old 09-21-2019, 11:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Bismarck440's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NE Ohio... AKA the angry white planet Ohth
Posts: 3,066
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew K View Post
I heard a report from someone near downtown Cleveland that the WVIZ signal had actually declined a bit. That makes sense for viewers north of the transmitter. The WVIZ STA had a 50 kW lobe aiming north, and now it’s only 12 kW aiming north.
Yes, we all should be south or west of the transmitters. I'm thinking it's a bit diminished up my way too.
Bismarck440 is offline  
post #13888 of 14014 Old 09-21-2019, 01:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snowdog 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,259
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismarck440 View Post
I see 16 is now running ads on re scanning for their move, along with their guide being back. It may be nice if Retro goes over to Roku, I feel there is some which hunt to get them off 16 with the new ownership... But then no Son of Ghoul.
I think those are coming from the network. I don't even think W16DO runs local commercials anymore.

Talking about W16DO. Its a black screen of nothingness again, and its been that way for the last several hours. They can't even fix the occasional network freezes, which have been going on for several months now. If they're not going to gave a crap about maintaining their station, they might as well just sign off until DTV America (or whoever owns the station in the future) takes over. Seriously, the FCC needs to personally see how awful and unmaintained W16DO is. I imagine unlicensed stations are maintained better than them.

Newer is not always better.
snowdog 88 is online now  
post #13889 of 14014 Old 09-21-2019, 03:58 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew K View Post
I heard a report from someone near downtown Cleveland that the WVIZ signal had actually declined a bit. That makes sense for viewers north of the transmitter. The WVIZ STA had a 50 kW lobe aiming north, and now it’s only 12 kW aiming north.
Since I'm only a few miles north/northeast of the Parma towers, it's hard for me to say but since changing frequencies from RF26 to 35, WVIZ has been much stronger than before which was usually around 24-25dB or so when now it's 33-34 dB consistently, 1dB higher than Ch. 3 usually. My Sony tv seems to top out around 34.30 dB or so.
jkeldo is offline  
post #13890 of 14014 Old 09-21-2019, 04:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snowdog 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,259
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkeldo View Post
Since I'm only a few miles north/northeast of the Parma towers, it's hard for me to say but since changing frequencies from RF26 to 35, WVIZ has been much stronger than before which was usually around 24-25dB or so when now it's 33-34 dB consistently, 1dB higher than Ch. 3 usually. My Sony tv seems to top out around 34.30 dB or so.
Trip said something awhile back about tuning the transmitter, and that some of them can only get a max SNR at best. I can't really remember without looking back several pages.
EDIT: Here's his post... https://www.avsforum.com/forum/45-lo...l#post58373868

WVIZ is the same here. About 32-34 dB at the moment and usually a hair better than WKYC.

Newer is not always better.

Last edited by snowdog 88; 09-21-2019 at 05:44 PM.
snowdog 88 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off